collapse

Author Topic: Save the Wild Bill: the Pegasus Collection of Alternative Cancer Treatments  (Read 64963 times)

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
Re: Save the Wild Bill: the Pegasus Collection of Alternative Cancer Treatments
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2013, 09:19:23 am »
1WW,
Thank you for all you have given to us. I'm holding a prayer space in my heart for your miracle to occur. May it be soon.
rose

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2013, 03:14:59 pm »
Just adding my 2 cents worth from a personal perspective.

First off,my heart goes out to Bill and his friends and family. Sending positive energy his way.

My father -in-law went through this very same treatment and it was successful.

But,those cancerous cells remained,showing up every once in awhile in various locations through out his body.
With each treatment,they were successful and getting rid of it.

But all the treatments,after years of it,takes it toll on the human body.

He finally became so weak,and I am talking about 6 years of this crap from the doctors,that he passed away.

A positive attitude and healthy diet is key to overcoming it.

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 05:29:53 pm »
Bill is a good name.  It was my dad's name.  May the Goddess watch over you and bless you as you walk this path.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2013, 06:03:24 pm »
How To Make Full Cannabis Oil Extract

[youtube]
2TRc99VhHRY/[/youtube]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 08:32:27 pm »
Upon Watching David Ickes Wembley London 2013 event, I recall part of it where he refers to how we consist of levels of vibration & how it effects things...be it classed as positive or negative in which he refers to examples of this in meaning be it verbal or in words...

He referred to a Doctor Emoto who specializes in Vibration effects in water crystals...

He refers to how positive suggestions such as Love and Appreciation either in spoken or written words effect a water crystal compared to negative meanings....and one can compare how the Human body which consists of mainly water is likely to react...It shows how the crystal structure varies from the variation of the vibration.

This is taken from a website that describes his work..

Masaru Emoto’s work on water crystals. We takes water from different places and exposes it to different sounds and images. He then freezes it and captures the images on camera. It seems using kind or mean words, or playing classical or heavy metal music, makes a difference to the beauty of the crystals. This philosophy correlates with studies on how hearing or seeing negative, unpleasant things can impact our health, for we are made up of water.

See David Icke refer to him at just after the 52 minutes 25 secs

This is his website..

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/

I found a website that suggests using some of his methods as an Alternative Cancer Treatment...

http://cancertreatmentmx.com/water-secrets-by-masaru-emoto/

It would be great to think that this may offer hope and an alternative treatment..

But As with any alternative medicine...there are always sceptics ..

http://is-masaru-emoto-for-real.com/

IF what is shown in the videos and images are correct, it maybe that there is something in his work that suggests that it does effect how the water molecules within our bodies may react and can alter in their state..
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:37:47 pm by astr0144 »

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2013, 06:05:44 am »
First of all, lat me thank each and everyone of your for your compassion and concern over my current medical and health scenario. It is a true testament to our  member's over all concern for one another during time's of individual crisis, and this I am very grateful for. Thank you all!!

As for my delay in response to this thread? As you probably already know, with Tumorous bronchial Lung Cancer, it is always suggested to get a form of Nutritional consumption set in place for the duration of these treatment, this is due to the fact that once therapy of this type start's, immune system begin's to drop, and this is the most healthy and safe point to have thing's in place for when the time comes where eating solid food's is not an option. For this reason I have had a G-Feeding Tube surgically implanted for maintaining a way to retain high protein diet with it. As my tumor is located center chest mass, it is very close to me Esophagus, Trachea and heart.

The treatment is quite a science, and though with in Micron's of accuracy, the radiation can sometimes reek havoc on the surrounding body function's and organ's, this is due to minuscule over shot of the radiation therapy hitting these areas I had mentioned above, causing them to become tender, sore and very affected by the long term and continual bombardment of this area.

As of now, I am experiencing some of these ill effect's, and last week there was an issue with my G-Feeding Tube, the Dietitian was attempting to help me and she left me in quite a mess. I am rescheduled for a "Reassessment" surgery today for my feeding tube issues, but, after finally visiting with the initial surgeon that did the work on me, I visited him yesterday, he pushed prodded and tugged, and it may very well be that the tube has rectified itself, which is fantastic, because I am not up for another 2 week of recovery and dealing with the achy bones brought on by the medication they give you for white blood cell retention. I am hoping when I call him this morning, he will cancel any surgical procedure, for it feels fine now. 

Regardless, my Feeding tube was a muck, I couldn't sit upright at PC for any length of time because of the pain it imposed on my abdomen. And as you can see now, and with very little discomfort, I am typing you here with a much better attitude than I had just yesterday. ;)

This thread is literally a library of alternative Cancer treatment's, is a lot too digest, but some seemingly remarkable results. I am not sure what direction my current state of affairs is going, but I have confidence with my Doctor, I have literally been in a public place, away from the hospital on several occasion's and was verbally discussing my doctor's name with family member's, and had complete stranger's walk up too me a tell how either themselves or one of their family member's was saved from cancer from my current Doctor's care. I don't know if this is a sign, but it allows me some comfort with in the thought of knowing I am in the fight of my life, and I may be in the best medical hands around these parts. It is strange of how you have question's you only keep with in your thought's seem to be answered in the most unexpected ways. ::)

My second round of Chemo starts October 7TH, 2013, at the end of this round, and in late October, I do a recheck for mass degeneration, and from the number's I hear the radiologist talking, the mass get's smaller every week. So I have hope. ;)

Thank you all for your kindness, concern and respect, as do you all receive this from me, it lighten's the heart with such heavy burden, but I am not alone, and that is a good feeling too have. :)

I also want to thank all of you here that sent me PM's over the past week, very thoughtful and read with hopeful thought's. Thank You.

If there is anything specific any of you may need to know about my progress or what my prognosis is as far as taking med's or how many Rad's I am receiving, don't hesitate to ask, I see from this thread we have some very good researcher's able to hone in on specific's of such alternative medicinal types treatment's. ;)

With Great Respect for you all,
1Worldwatcher
(Bill)

"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2013, 06:36:28 am »
two thumbs up 1ww.

in the past .most folks dont like to talk about these things.thankyou for sharing the details as ive learned alot from your experience.my dad died of stomach cancer when i was 15.i didnt even know he was dying until he was dead.
what you say about your doctor makes me want to use him if i ever have cancer .
best wishes .
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

deuem

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2013, 07:05:48 am »
To 1WW,

Get better. We got a lot of work to do. If ya need any thing from Deuem from China, ring me up on the email.

Best wishes from the Deuem family.......

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 08:14:19 am »
Thanks Guy's, is greatly appreciated, same goes for you all here, if there is ever anything I can do to assist any of you, don't hesitate to call upon me, if I can, I will. ;)

The surgery is still on, Doctor that did the surgery had worse news than I expected, the tube is completely out of the stomach wall, either they will be able to get the tube back in, or I will have to endure another surgery at a different sight of my abdomen. :'(

Bummer, and I was feeling so much better today. Oh well, them's the breaks. ::)

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2013, 08:30:40 am »

(Graphic courtesy AmaterasuSolar)
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2013, 10:56:09 am »
@1WW the way you matter of factly go through the treatment is testament to a strong mental will
imo. I truly believe that you have the willpower to beat this.

what a guy. you kick that Fck'er bill.kick it in its ass.
stay strong friend.

Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2013, 11:50:40 am »
Thank all of you, a few of us knew this for some time, but we just kept it among ourselves for a bit,
I am glad it's a problem shared now, it's no fun having to bear it alone, i'm sure.

There's only 2 things i can do right now, one is keep sending good & healing vibes 24/7, and the second is to make a copy of the Siemens SW radiotherapy machine.

Unlike the x-ray / gamma bombardments it will be hardly felt, they use 400W continuous and 900W pulsed, i never built anything that powerful before, although i got some experience from the tesla coil studies  ::)

The crystals will arrive in a few days, i may have to detune them by 5KHz if that's possible. Otherwise go with that frequency & see what happens, i guess a long shot is better than no shot at all.......

There will also be several modes of operation (which Siemens don't have) and that is phase / antiphase option on the transmitter coils, and amplitude modulation of certain ELF healing frequencies, taken from the ancient shamen chants etc.

Main oscillator / mixer already built, just waiting for the crystals.

I will probably have to get a linear RF amp on Ebay, since it will be easier & quicker than trying to build one, LOL

As with the Siemens machine, it could be possible to replace the coils with metal plates & use 'electrotherapy' by placing them on the skin, although you WILL get RF burns from this, so it will need to be run at low power, say 50 watts......

I plan to make it very small, to save on postage etc ;)

This will be my effort in the 'save Wild Bill' campaign, all projects except 2 are on hold until this one is finished.

I will write up the build, specs etc here for everyone to see, maybe get some suggestions & feedback?

Later, and Bill, tell 'em to superglue that damn tube in this time, and while they are at it,get them to put in a 'T' junction so you can have a coffee drip as well :D

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2013, 12:53:05 pm »

I will probably have to get a linear RF amp on Ebay, since it will be easier & quicker than trying to build one, LOL

I plan to make it very small, to save on postage etc ;)

Greetings:

Please let us know the specifications and we will source on Ebay, send you a 6-item list for you to choose from and we will pay for it and have it shipped to you.  :P

As we are off today, we can do that NOW.    ;D

We will also pay the postage, whatever it may be, so don't let that be a limiting criteria for the build-out.

How else may we be of service?

BTW, we are investigating and collecting info on Tom Bearden's 'radiation neutralizer'.

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2013, 01:27:42 pm »
I'm looking at CB linear amps at the moment, there are quite a few 300w ones about, ideally i'd want 500w CW or AM operation but those are more expensive.

If we can get an old one (i saw a 500w amp going for 15 bucks missing a fuse..??, OK it could be blown) & i have seen new ones going for 2-300 dollars, now looking at the eastern market..

I found this company that makes RF amps for all kinds of medical gear, right power range too, i'm afraid to ask them for a quote on this piece of kit...

http://www.tomcorf.com/pdf/RF_amplifier_100WAlphaSCW.pdf

http://www.tomcorf.com/productlist.html#amplifier_modules
{Main page}

So if we can scrounge an old burner, at least 300w then it should do.
Best a 12 or 24v one, just run it on car batteries, i have a 24v 25 amp supply but it weighs a ton....

The Siemens machine uses 27.1200 MHz, which is very close to the RC channel 17 of 27.1250MHz.
I was playing with some PLL chips to generate the right frequency but they are difficult to tune...even though they shouldn't be...

So yes, if you guys can help in that department it would be great, in fact the amp can go straight to Bill, i will just send him the box of tricks to plug into it, and the antenna coils, splitter etc.

ETA; Yes, anything on Bearden will be a great addition to our databanks, his theories are good ;)
This is one puzzle we need to solve, just imagine what the demand would be if it actually works?

If Siemens built one, they must have done some thorough research on the subject, those germans don't fart about......
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:43:28 pm by PlaysWithMachines »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2013, 04:53:55 pm »

(photo credit: smashinghub)

Bill, we found this to be very interesting and right up your alley.   :P

Comments as to Vibrational Medicine:

“Everything is made up of atoms and we all know atoms vibrate.  Each type of specialized cell within your body vibrates at a different frequency.

If this vibrational frequency gets off, which it does over time, it can cause mutational changes to take place or heart disease to manifest due to various chemical reactions that occur within the body.

The vibration has to be maintained at a healthy frequency to prevent illness -- for vibrational medicine is preventing illness, not treating illness.”

“I suddenly understood total submission and agape, unconditional love for every person as you love yourself.  That loving another was in fact, loving yourself, because we are all One.  Also to trust, simply trust and don’t resist.

Don’t worry about what is happening next week.  Just be in the moment, for whatever is happening in the moment is what is supposed to be happening.  It is perfect for the experience that the Consciousness of all there is, is attempting to experience through you.  Follow that attraction that draws you deep inside it will lead you to peace and happiness for you will find that you need nothing but yourself to be happy.”

“…there is a major shift of consciousness taking place right now and we are all gravitating to one another... we are all students, though not required, if necessary, find a teacher whose understanding exceeds your own and learn something new.

Take advantage, learn how to manifest, learn how to hear the Consciousness of all there is.

Manifest your reality and perfect health
by learning forgiveness and raising your consciousness.
Through forgiveness you can control your emotions, thus controlling your health.
For your emotions ARE your health!”

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 05:02:52 pm by thorfourwinds »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter