collapse

Author Topic: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.  (Read 52423 times)

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.
« on: November 01, 2014, 04:51:47 pm »
Are we really like this on the Earth.

Maybe Arthur C Clark

was not so far of the mark ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9woRJ7-mD7Y[/youtube]

We still see this response in many on Earth today, in some form or other.

Often disguised as supposedly, 'Human Observation' and 'Intelligence'.

And Power is still seen as ....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM6OIlreneA[/youtube]

We see it Science, we see it in Politics, we see it in religion, we see it on the net, and in fact we see it
right throughout Humanity.... in one form or other.

Today we use weapons of 'mass destruction', tomorrow ? ? ?

Time for a new approach ....  :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 05:25:27 pm »
Matrix, I suspect that you suggest that humans today may have similar responses  as the Apes shown in the movie 2001 if they were to come across certain new unexplained  things at sometime in their life !

and that you are not just referring to what may happen to anyone who may come across a Monolith !

When I was 16 yrs old, I came across what seemed like a 20 to 30 foot monilith rising out of a 6 foot deep canal...with a friend at about 1 am in the morning on a local canal and we later ran away after it had done some strange things and started to come towards us  !  I didn't act like the Monkeys in 2001 !   :o

We still see this response in many on Earth today, in some form or other.

Often disguised as supposedly, 'Human Observation' and 'Intelligence'.

And Power is still seen as ..

I wonder what that new approach maybe ?  :-\

We see it Science, we see it in Politics, we see it in religion, we see it on the net, and in fact we see it
right throughout Humanity.... in one form or other.

Today we use weapons of 'mass destruction', tomorrow ? ? ?

Time for a new approach ..
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:48:02 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 06:13:39 pm »
and we later ran away after it had done some strange things and started to come towards us  !  I didn't act like the Monkeys in 2001 !   :o

we later ran away

WHY ?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 07:11:37 pm »
At the time it was the strangest thing that I think any of us had ever witnessed personally...and may still be so....or at least one of my top 3 in my life so far...

We were both keen Fishermen...and had walked to a place about a mile away where when you walked over a bridge near a major food factory and looked down... you could see all sorts of fish off various sizes...some that seemed huge back then as teenagers...that was our attraction on why we were on the canal...

On our return the conditions were It was late, Dark, Still..Initially a calm appearance on a canal with reflections of lights from surrounding industrial lighting hitting the canal...

All of a sudden as I am walking to a place where the canal splits 3 ways.. I start to see the water moving with gental waves... We get to the 3 way split and look into the centre, and we see a object very slowly rising out of the canal...and I saw it go from a few feet upto well over 20 feet..in what was a 6 foot deep canal...or at least that is what we believed it to be as we had fished it and checked its depth both before and after that day...

When it peaked... it then very slowly tilted and laid flat on the canal...It then moved across to the far side...it turned and seemed to stay lodged along the far bank..

All what we witnessed between seeing the object rise out of the water that did look very much like the monolith...(Maybbe due to its front appearing very black with the back ground light effect of surrounding industry lighting) and it all seemed to occur in slow motion...that what I can always strongly recall..we were between 50 to 200 feet away from it...

If I recall we later measured the average width of the canal close to that area to be about on average 40 to 50 foot wide...but the 3 waters area varied and was wider in parts...This object seemed at least half the length or more of the canal width..hence it may have been 30 foot in length...Hard to say what width, but id guess maybe between 3 to 5 feet wide..

It then turned and started coming towards us...

There was NO noise what so ever... and we had no clue what this thing was...

It put fear into us, so we ran....

We considered calling the police but did not...

Next day we walked a mile or more in all 3 directions on the canal and found nothing to resemble what we witnessed...

Fear and the unknown, is why we ran I would say !

It took me over 20 yrs to come up with possible reasons as to what may answer what it was ?
and that is only a theory !

WHY ?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 07:58:25 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 07:52:56 pm »
Fear and the unknown, is why we ran I would say !

Exactly what I am getting at ....

A whole NEW Approach is required, instead of acting through Human 'Superstition',
'Suspicion', 'Imagination', 'Fear', 'Ignorance', and anything else the human 'Primate' uses
to run away from WHAT is really going on.   :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 08:07:01 pm »
It seems that the human Primate has fear built in to them...Maybe as we are a Program and that's part of it is it not..

We  can have numerous fears at various levels..

Infact I was wondering only the other day, JUST HOW High can ones fear actually get....

Ive had some fears arise in my mind lately..some coming back from my past..that do in some ways badly effect me...

But compared to some peoples fears, mine don't qualify ! IMO...

Somethings, as I am wiser, I no longer think I could face without having a heart attack and dying... yet some people deal with them everyday...

How fear can effect our health and well being as humans is quite remarkable..

Some can seem to deal with very fearful situations with relative ease while others can dwell and a molehill and make a mountain of it..

Maybe its all in our mind and perception..and can be controlled..

Fear level can depend upon various situations and conditions on various days....and how one may be feeling at the time something may occur as to how we deal with it....

Quite a subject that Im sure that the military & likes of the CIA would have studied in great detail.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:13:08 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 09:05:44 pm »
No Species controls anything but ONLY has 'Choice', involving Options available at any one moment
and that is determined by the Book we experience.

Fear can be productive IF used in the correct way, but fear of 'Fear' arises from ignorance. (NOT knowing)

In 'fear' we can run, or in 'fear' we can stay and Learn.

Because many believe to be 'human', when in fact we are not, but ONLY experiencing the human Primate.

Our 'Real Self', a 'Partition of LIFE' which can't die, like the 'flesh', are no longer aware of this,
believing that some how they will die.

The biggest Shock in my experiences, was coming to know DEATH, (as such)
is nothing more than a Human 'Myth' bathed in Ignorance.

Yes the human body certainly stops functioning, but the 'LIFE Partition' (Your Real 'Self') continues.

The Consequences of this, taught me to take more notice of what I am experiencing, and Treasure LIFE
on a whole new Level, and no longer flee from anything but rather stay and Experience
WHAT I am meant to ....  :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 09:32:45 pm »
I used to question, what could be more fearful than the thought of death !

Somethings actually seem to be more fearful than death at times...that seems hard to explain..if such a thing could be a possibility !....

Could I face a group of individuals who may wish me major harm...is that more fearful than death itself...say if they intended to totally disable me without  actually killing me.. Maybe Id prefer to die ! than meet such a situation ..

It has been said by some that public speaking can put a huge fear in people next to being physically harmed...
and that maybe the case if one is unable to prepare and maybe also if they have not attempted to gradually get used to doing it...say in small stages...to gain the experience and feeling of it....Jumping right in without such preparation may well cause a person major embarrassment and stress... But that's purely a mental hurdle..

IF we were to face physical danger..such as in war.. or at the hands of those who may intend harm to us...

Then..our fear may well be different...

So Matrix, if you faced a phyical confrontation as I describe....Would you still say that you would not flee or run and face upto what  that experience may become ? Would you then say as it maybe meant to be Ill stay and face it whatever the likely consequences !

I myself would try to take what I think is my safest option to best preserve my self if possible...coward or not....(During my late teens / early 20s I may have had no fear and it may have been a totally different perception.)

The Consequences of this, taught me to take more notice of what I am experiencing, and Treasure LIFE
on a whole new Level, and no longer flee from anything but rather stay and Experience
WHAT I am meant to ....
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:59:24 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 11:59:10 pm »
So Matrix, if you faced a phyical confrontation as I describe....Would you still say that you would not flee or run and face upto what  that experience may become ? Would you then say as it maybe meant to be Ill stay and face it whatever the likely consequences !

I see you place your priorities on, what you believe to be physical.   :)

But the illusion of the physical is but a shadow in a twinkling of an eye compared to the Eternity of LIFE.

To Answer your quest Astr0; NO I wouldn't, as there is nowhere to Run to !    :)

Where do hope to find somewhere safe ?

It's NOT about 'Safety' !

What harm can any species do to me, outside WHAT you believe to be your Reality ?

No one even knows WHERE I experience this world from, and it is impossible for any species to follow me there.   :)

We each have our 'Abode' in our own 'Partition'.

So my interests are NOT of your World, but the instead, where it has always been,
in WHAT some of the Ancients referred to as 'The Place of LIFE' where I experience all things from.   :)

The universe is made of the stuff of 'Dreams', and an incredible place to explore.   :)

Guess I will return again some day ?

I myself would try to take what I think is my safest option to best preserve my self if possible..
coward or not....(During my late teens / early 20s I may have had no fear and it may have been
a totally different perception.)

You will ONLY find 'Safety' ....   'OUTSIDE' this Universe.   :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 12:01:39 pm »
I see you place your priorities on, what you believe to be physical.   :)

While being of the Human Primate Program... it is natural to me to believe that the physical exists...
I knew no different until you have suggested otherwise....

But the illusion of the physical is but a shadow in a twinkling of an eye compared to the Eternity of LIFE.

Is it is an illusion to believe that there is a physical or does the Program make me believe it ?

To Answer your quest Astr0; NO I wouldn't, as there is nowhere to Run to !    :)

I disagree....There is somewhere to run in the Human primate and earth program... its designed to offer places to run to ....

while in the Human primate Earth program, we know no different... Unless we are educated by the likes of you to learn that we are just avatars...

BUT even then... until we believe we have total undeniable proof and believe that what you tell us is truth... I cannot see how we would ever be able to trust that we may just be separate from our LIFE Mind Awareness..

Where do hope to find somewhere safe ?

Many places within the Earth Program !

It's NOT about 'Safety' !

Why do we seem to suffer pain and fear then that can end our human primate program say if we suffer what seems physical abuse or obtain illnesses like cancer.. ?

What harm can any species do to me, outside WHAT you believe to be your Reality ?

Throughout our earth / human primate program, it seems our own species and animals can cause us harm in terms of our avatars...

No one even knows WHERE I experience this world from, and it is impossible for any species to follow me there.   :)

If you purely just mean in terms of our consciousness awareness (that you say is LIFE) and if it exists in some unknown location.. then I understand....

BUT again... until we have undeniable believe and evidence...I think few human primates find that hard to accept....

So my interests are NOT of your World, but the instead, where it has always been,
in WHAT some of the Ancients referred to as 'The Place of LIFE' where I experience all things from.   :)

Im still not sure WHY our present programs need to offer us fear and pain...or if future program will also continue to do so as well...or do we just suffer in this program ?

The universe is made of the stuff of 'Dreams', and an incredible place to explore.   :)

Im not sure if you mean our Universe or our / the  SOUL is an incredible place to explore... our universe is not what we are led to believe is what I thought you had told us and not that big..as we are led to think....BUT if its what may be seen as a infinate scale program.. then maybe it is seen as never ending...with numerous options and places to explore...

I thought you said we do not return when our avatars end... that we go to another new program, and do not return to our present one !

• Gold 253
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 01:52:54 pm »
Hi Astr0 ...

From your last Post ...   :)

TMT
Where do you hope to find somewhere safe ?

Astr0

Then you ask this.

Astr0
Why do we seem to suffer pain and fear then that can end our human primate program
say if we suffer what seems physical abuse or obtain illnesses like cancer.. ?

Contradicts your Previous answer ....  doesn't it ?   :(

TMT

Astr0
Throughout our earth / human primate program, it seems our own species and animals can cause us harm in terms of our avatars...

When you read and understand what I have written then you will be able to answer the Questions I present !

NOTE: I wrote Quote;

TMT
No one even knows WHERE I experience this world from, and it is impossible for any species
to follow me there.   

Astr0
If you purely just mean in terms of our consciousness awareness (that you say is LIFE) and if it exists in some unknown location.. then I understand....

It would appear you are only able to assess, what you believe to be 'Dimensional'.

If something is 'Non Dimensional', a Location is NOT Relevant as 'Location' is an expression
of Dimension !

Astr0
BUT again... until we have undeniable believe and evidence...I think few human primates find that hard to accept....

Possibly but that is your State ?

If you choose to follow after the 'Double Logic', present in the Human Genome ...

TMT

in WHAT some of the Ancients referred to as 'The Place of LIFE' where I experience all things from.

Astr0
Im still not sure WHY our present programs need to offer us fear and pain...or if future program will also continue to do so as well...or do we just suffer in this program ?

I thought you said there are Safe places in the Earth Program ?

Now you are saying there isn't ? ? ?

You can't have it Both ways .... (That's 'Double Logic')   :)

TMT
The universe is made of the stuff of 'Dreams', and an incredible place to explore.   

Astr0
Im not sure if you mean our Universe or our / the  SOUL is an incredible place to explore...

This Universe (playground).

Astr0
our universe is not what we are led to believe is what I thought you had told us and not that big..as we are led to think....BUT if its what may be seen as a infinate scale program.. then maybe it is seen as never ending...with numerous options and places to explore.

You obviously haven't understood what I have written.

The Software producing this Universe is based on 'Geometric Algorithms' which are have no End, but the size
is but a very small 'Image' in the 'Visual Cortex' of your brain...

Just how big, do you Imagine your 'Visual Cortex' to be ?

You ONLY assume, that what you experience in the Brain, is what is OUTSIDE that 'Processing Environment'.

Its a bit like that '1st Person' Computer game ...

The 'Software' looks nothing like the 'Images' involving the game appearing on screen now does it ?    :)

To Assume is to make an ass out of u and me ....  as the saying goes on Earth.

TMT

Astr0
I thought you said we do not return when our avatars end...

You thought wrong and are misquoting me Astr0 ...

May I suggest you read that area again and take notice of WHAT I write !

Astr0
that we go to another new program, and do not return to our present one !

Another miss Quote by you Astr0;   :(

Some find the Earth to be like ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSVeDx9fk60[/youtube]

As I have written and shown many times before ....   :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 05:59:07 pm »
I am not sure I see the contradiction !

Contradicts your Previous answer ....  doesn't it ? 

Im not sure what questions...the ref you related to may be more of a statement...

When you read and understand what I have written then you will be able to answer the Questions I present !

If you were referring to LIFE MIND..I said I understood and do not disagree to your statement..

It would appear you are only able to assess, what you believe to be 'Dimensional'.

If something is 'Non Dimensional', a Location is NOT Relevant as 'Location' is an expression
of Dimension !

Not sure what you mean by my state...
do you mean my decision or thought process in how I may think about about that point...

If you choose to follow after the 'Double Logic', present in the Human Genome ...

I am not sure that I said there isn't a safe place in the earth program...not in terms of what the avatar may conclude if its thought process as it seems to understand by its logic goes within what is the Human Primate / Earth program terms...

Its only seen two ways if one compares it with the True mind (LIFE) which I was NOT referring to in those statements..

You can't have it Both ways .... (That's 'Double Logic')   :)

so is this universe we experience seen as infinate in our programs ?

This Universe (playground).

Im not sure that I do not understand....maybe not clear on some things...as I am sure it can be very complex and impossible to fully understand..

I think I generally follow what you describe below..

What we may be doing is mixing up what we appear to see as a Human avatar & environment program against LIFE MIND..

I may be referring to how I see things as a Human primate against what you maybe referring to in terms of LIFE awareness.. that could be where the confusion lies..

You obviously haven't understood what I have written.

The Software producing this Universe is based on 'Geometric Algorithms' which are have no End, but the size
is but a very small 'Image' in the 'Visual Cortex' of your brain...

Just how big, do you Imagine your 'Visual Cortex' to be ?

You ONLY assume, that what you experience in the Brain, is what is OUTSIDE that 'Processing Environment'.

Its a bit like that '1st Person' Computer game ...

The 'Software' looks nothing like the 'Images' involving the game appearing on screen now does it ?    :)

Well I thought that you had said we do NOT return back to this experience when our Human Primate avatars come to an end..

ie to re-experience again as another Human Primate within the same environment program..

I thought we go on to another species and environment program altogether..

You thought wrong and are misquoting me Astr0 ...

Now that seems to suggest we may come back again and again to experience as an avatar human primate again and again at least until we get something right !

NOW that was NOT was I thought you had said...or I understood...

if I recall you gave reasons to do with the 7000 yr mesomorposous of the soul...or something along that line..as to why we do not come back again....

or are you just saying that we come back again and again, but not as other NON Human / Earth programs ?

Some find the Earth to be like .."Groundhog day"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:14:53 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 08:37:49 pm »
Astr0
I am not sure I see the contradiction !

Lets look at your statements and my comments again ...

TMT

I certainly see a 'Contradiction' !

Tell me Astr0; HOW can one be safe or feel Safe IF they feel FEAR ? ? ?

Re. your Statement;
Why do we seem to suffer pain and fear

I would have thought one would ONLY fear, IF you do NOT feel Safe ?   :)

Here are your 2 statements and comments once again...

TMT
Where do you hope to find somewhere safe ?

Astr0

TMT
Then you ask this. .....
or make this Statement ? ? ?

Astr0
Why do we seem to suffer pain and fear then that can end our human primate program
say if we suffer what seems physical abuse or obtain illnesses like cancer.. ?

TMT

Astr0
Im not sure what questions...the ref you related to may be more of a statement...

TMT

Astr0
If you were referring to LIFE MIND..I said I understood and do not disagree to your statement..

I was referring your ability to understand WHAT I was asking you. No Offence intended.

TMT

of Dimension !/

Astr0
Not sure what you mean by my state...
do you mean my decision or thought process in how I may think about about that point...

TMT

Meaning where you are in everything being presented to you in/on Earth at present.

Astr0
I am not sure that I said there isn't a safe place in the earth program...not in terms of what the avatar may conclude if its thought process as it seems to understand by its logic goes within what is the Human Primate / Earth program terms...

As I said there is nowhere Safe in this little Universe its NOT designed to be Safe, as you put it.

IF it was the 'QUESTION' would Never be asked now would it ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXeF1rMkpQw[/youtube]

Its the 'QUESTION' which initiates the 'Dialogue' between the 2 'Ends' of the Mind through the Processing System !

And as I have already stated the 'Avatar' doesn't even know it exists.

The ONLY One 'Aware' is 'AWARENESS' that is WHY it is called 'Awareness' and Not Primate,
human or any other species.   :)

It's a bit like that 'Cup of Coffee' ...

The 'Cup' is NOT the 'Coffee',
and
neither is the 'Coffee' the 'Cup'.    :)

'Awareness' is NOT the 'human Primate'. ('Avatar')
and
The 'human Primate' is NOT 'Awareness'.

They are 2 Entirely different 'COMPONENTS' .

Re.
Astr0

TMT

You can't have it Both ways .... (That's 'Double Logic')

Astr0
so is this universe we experience seen as infinate in our programs ?

The Experience (This Little Universe Referring to the size of that seen in your 'Visual Cortex' is very small)
is produced through 'Communication' (Software) involving 'Geometric Algorithms', which are Infinite
or Open Ended. (NO End)

Astr0
Im not sure that I do not understand....maybe not clear on some things...as I am sure it can be very complex and impossible to fully understand..

I think I generally follow what you describe below..

What we may be doing is mixing up what we appear to see as a Human avatar & environment program against LIFE MIND..

I may be referring to how I see things as a Human primate against what you maybe referring to in terms of LIFE awareness.. that could be where the confusion lies..

I have always said this to you ....

As I said above in this Post; It's like that Cup of Coffee...

(Repeated)

The Cup is NOT the Coffee
and
The Coffee is NOT the cup !

'Awareness' is NOT the human Primate ('Avatar')
and
The human Primate is NOT 'Awareness' !

They are 2 Entirely different 'COMPONENTS' .

Astr0
ie to re-experience again as another Human Primate within the same environment program..

I thought we go on to another species and environment program altogether..

TMT
You thought wrong, and are misquoting me Astr0 ...
I know it is NOT intentional   :)

Astr0
Now that seems to suggest we may come back again and again to experience as an avatar human primate again and again at least until we get something right !

Indeed but I have always said this !

Astr0
NOW that was NOT was I thought you had said...or I understood...

It just goes to show, you need to read more carefully .... or you won't understand what I am saying.

Astr0
if I recall you gave reasons to do with the 7000 yr mesomorposous of the soul...or something along that line..as to why we do not come back again....

Because IF and WHEN you complete the Program Book he 'Metamorphosis' of your Processing System will be Completed...

Easy to understand.   :)

Astr0
or are you just saying that we come back again and again, but not as other NON Human / Earth programs ?
NO.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:39:50 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 09:20:51 pm »
Hi Matrix,

I am not in the best frame of mind at the moment to go into detail to challenge some of your comments..
It would take some time and effort to go thru past posts to recheck..

BUT...I feel almost certain that in our past posts..that I have asked you do we come back again as human Primates back to our earth program when our present avatars end and you said NO !

That is a MAJOR concern that I feel that I need to understand or know....

So I take it then we have lived past lives as Human primates in the Earth / Universe programs before and when our avatars die , we come back again and again....

If I misunderstood... is there any other members that can give me their understanding of it...

So do we recall some of our past lives then ?

Do we get to see loved ones again ?

Do we come back as the same person...in terms of how we may look..and do we come back with other persons whom we may know..such as our family , friends, enemies etc..

or do we come back a completely different person...
with new Human primates in our experience...

WHY also CAN our experiences prove NOT what we believe we really want ?....So many people live mediocre miserable lives...that I am sure that they would prefer much better experiences and existence..

That's now the impression that I am getting.. which was NOT as I thought you had described before...

somehow you seemed to make it seem more complex that maybe it need be...

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:37:16 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 10:10:36 pm »
Astro
I am not in the best frame of mind at the moment to go into detail to challenge some of your comments..
It would take some time and effort to go thru past posts to recheck..

Why the need to challenge me.   ???

I have no need to challenge you.   :)

I don't ask you to prove who you are or where you live ?

It doesn't matter to me whether you accept it or not ... 

It's NOT about 'Beliefs' !

You are FREE to believe whatever you like ....   :)

I have NO need, to prove anything ....

This is NOT about 'beliefs', but about 'Conceptual Processing Systems'.

IF you want something to believe in, then perhaps the religious forum may be of more interest to you ?

Astr0
BUT...I feel almost certain that in our past posts..that I have asked you do we come back again as human Primates back to our earth program when our present avatars end and you said NO !

Incorrect ...

There are various actions that take place at the end of each experience ...  These occur automatically
when dealing with the same Program which is divided into like chapters. Each chapter we could liken to
one of your life experiences in/on Earth.

You either return to the same experience, go to the next chapter, and at the end of the 'Book',
(About 7,000 human years long IF you experience each chapter only the Once or that 7,000 year experience
could extend out hundreds of thousands of years depending on how many times each experience is re experienced.)
pass on to the next 'Program Book' ...

So WHAT is so difficult to understand about this ?

Astr0
That is a MAJOR concern that I feel that I need to understand or know....

So I take it then we have lived past lives as Human primates in the Earth / Universe programs before and when our avatars die , we come back again and again....

IF you haven't been successful in completing any given requirement !

Astr0
If I misunderstood... is there any other members that can give me their understanding of it...

So do we recall some of our past lives then ?

You can recall if you know HOW and desire to, but there is nothing at all, to gain by doing so.    ???

Astr0
Do we get to see loved ones again ?

IF you LOVE the 'Avatar' more than LIFE then one is NOT worthy of LIFE .   :(

Astr0; You make it sound like you LOVE 'Avatars' MORE than you LOVE LIFE ?

Astr0
That's now the impression that I am getting.. which was NOT as I thought you had described before...

somehow you seemed to make it seem more complex that maybe it need be...

NO ! What I am aware of, a young child can understand.

It is only yourself, that is making it complicated, perhaps torn between 2 different Worlds ?

They have to be kept separate !

When you realise this, then you might progress further in understanding ?

But as I said this forum is NOT about 'beliefs', but more to do with a 'Conceptual Processing System'.

a.      One is the 'Experience',

b.      The other; Is HOW the 'experience' is produced, and WHY.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter