collapse

Author Topic: Nassim Haramein. Stargate Artifacts. Sun Stargate. 2011  (Read 32756 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Nassim Haramein. Stargate Artifacts. Sun Stargate. 2011
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 02:29:21 pm »

Newly Discovered Artifacts Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc

The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar  to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," TheWrap has learned.  The information -- protected for 80 years -- is expected to reveal Mayan beliefs in future catastrophes and wisdom characterized as "shocking," producer Raul Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia, told TheWrap.  The end of the Mayan calendar in December 2012 has long given rise to theories and speculation about the end of the world.  The agreement will allow Julia-Levy to film in never-before-seen locations.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/17/idUS269735214920110817

The article is carried on Reuters... BUT the source is TheWrap... a tabloid. Nassim was featured on National Geographic....

I guess that makes it real ... :P

Or a viral marketing campaign for a film?

At one point, Rosado was quoted in a press release talking about contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials. That statement has been recalled, and Rosado now paints this as a simpler, more archaeological-oriented documentary.  "At the moment, talk of the Mayans is a big thing," Rosado said. "We've counted over 3 million websites talking about the end of the Mayan calendar, and we have been contacted by a lot of producers who want to come and film on our sites."  The project is similar in some ways to a novel Julia-Levy was writing, variously entitled "Chronicles of the Mayan Tunnel" and "Secrets of the Mayan Time Machine." He and co-producer Elbert were also going to make a 3D movie from that novel starring him and Wesley Snipes, he said in the summer of 2010.

I guess we will have to wait for the film to see if they show us the dig site and the documentation

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 03:15:36 pm »
Back a few years ago some other artifacts appeared in Peru... took many years before the truth came out.

The Ica Stones of Peru

Ica’s Engraved Stones: A Prehistoric Library?
Stone Collection in Peru Museum Reveals Ancient Civilization

ICA, Peru—At first sight, the small Peruvian town of Ica, situated in the Nazca Desert about 5 hours by bus from Lima, has nothing extraordinary to offer. But after one step into Museo Cabrera, a museum that houses engraved stones of Ica, a different world emerges.

Over 10,000 stones of varying sizes fill the museum. They all have a black, smooth surface on which figures are engraved. Lifting them, you would find them much heavier than everyday stones of similar size.

Dr. Javier Cabrera Darquea, who collected and studied the stones for 37 years, got a small stone as a gift for his birthday. Surprised by its weight and design, he started collecting and studying the stones.

Eugenia Cabrera C., director of the museum and daughter of Dr. Cabrera, said that her father conducted an analysis on the stones and found that they are a common type of rock called andesite, coated with a special layer on the surface, which made them black and smooth and probably gave them the extra weight.

He speculated that the layer may have been soft at first, which allowed people to draw the figures on it, and later became hard. To this day, the coating is still on the stones, allowing us to see the figures.

The drawing on this stone shows a dinosaur eating a human that led some people to think that there were humans 65 million years ago. (Courtesy of Eugenia Cabrera/Museo Cabrera)

OBSERVING A COMET: This Ica Stone depicts a person wearing a headdress, observing a comet through a telescope. (Courtesy of Eugenia Cabrera/Museo Cabrera)

Ica’s Engraved Stones: A Prehistoric Library?

There are many images of them on the net....

Popularization by Cabrera

Peruvian physician Javier Cabrera Darquea was presented with a stone that had a carved picture of what Cabrera believed to be an extinct fish by a friend for his 42nd birthday in 1966.[3] Having an interest in Peruvian prehistory, Cabrera began collecting them. This supplemented an existing collection of stones gathered by his father from their plantation in the 1930s. Cabrera's collection burgeoned, reaching more than 10,000 stones in the 1970s. Cabrera published a book, The Message of the Engraved Stones of Ica on the subject, discussing his theories of the origins and meaning of the stones.

Though Cabrera's collection is the largest, other collections exist or existed as well.

Cabrera's fraudulent stones

In 1973 Uschuya confirmed that he had forged the stones he gave to Cabrera during an interview with Erich von Däniken, copying the images from comic books, text books and magazines but later recanted that claim during an interview with a German journalist, saying that he had claimed they were a hoax to avoid imprisonment for selling archaeological artifacts. In 1977, during the BBC documentary Pathway to the Gods, Uschuya produced an Ica stone with a dentist's drill and claimed to have produced the patina by baking the stone in cow dung. The Ica stones achieved popular interest when Cabrera abandoned his medical career and opened a museum to feature several thousand of the stones in 1996. That same year, another BBC documentary was released with a skeptical analysis of Cabrera's stones, and the newfound attention to the phenomenon prompted Peruvian authorities to arrest Uschuya, as Peruvian law prohibits the sales of archaeological discoveries. Uschuya recanted his claim that he had found them and instead admitted they were hoaxes, saying "Making these stones is easier than farming the land." He also said that he had not made all the stones. He was not punished, and continued to sell similar stones to tourists as trinkets. The stones continued to be made and carved by other artists as forgeries of the original forgeries.[

Impact

The stones have been used by some creationists to show evidence of humans living in proximity with dinosaurs; believers in ancient astronauts as evidence of a lost, advanced civilization brought to man from other planets; and mytho-historians claiming them as evidence that ancient myths are accurate histories

Ica Stones - Wikipedia

So this is the problem we are up against.  There are so many fakers out there... we have a hard time finding any real truth.  And when real archaeologists DO find unexplained artifacts, 90% of the time they are hidden from us because it would mess up their theory. I would like to believe that these items are tucked away in some Smithsonian vault and that they were not destroyed, but there is no way to tell.

The Baghdad Batteries is a prime example... they were found in a dust old museum basement by a new curator who did an inventory...  The batteries were reproduced and found to actually work..  Today they were among the items stolen from the Baghdad Museum during the recent war..

So all we have now is photos and the models

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012, 03:42:07 pm »
Seamanship goes way back in my family history...  ( I live on the Ocean full time )... If anybody ever gets a door working between here and Atlantis, I could really use a ride home! lol  ;)

Hand around in the Bermuda Triangle Area and watch for storms like this one

Head for that and you are sure to find an opening

sky otter

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 04:34:41 pm »
 ;)

ya know i have always figured the drawings were still open to intrepretations

you said this
The drawing on this stone shows a dinosaur eating a human that led some people to think that there were humans 65 million years ago. (Courtesy of Eugenia Cabrera/Museo Cabrera)

but
what if it is showing humans came from the draco constellation..??????

Draco is Latin for 'dragon' from Greek dracon. 'Dragon' seems to be a term for any mysterious snakelike creature in mythology. Dragons are often depicted as having a snake body on four feet. There is no fossil evidence for dragons ever having existed.

"'The tree of the Summit' was a type of the Celestial Pole, Seat of Judgment, and was guarded by the celestial serpent, the constellation Draco" [1]. "The constellation Ursa Minor which contains the Polestar, Polaris, as is now drawn enclosed on three sides by the coils of Draco; formerly it was almost entirely so" [Allen, Star Names, under Ursa Minor]. This pole, or the constellation Ursa Minor, was also imagined as a tree, and Draco, or the Dragon Ladon, is seen as guarding either the constellation Ursa Minor, or the tree in the garden of the Hesperides. Ladon, representing Draco, was the serpent-like dragon that twined round the tree in the Garden and guarded the golden apples, while tormenting the Titan Atlas (maybe Camelopardalis) as he held the heavens on his shoulders.

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Constellations/Draco.html

years ago i stumbled on a site that aligned the ancient churches of europe with this dragon
i'll see if i can find it again

and the chinese called them dragon lines not ley lines

;D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:14:09 pm by sky otter »

The Matrix Traveller

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 05:38:36 pm »
One more piece from the lecture:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZXHviYiGKj4[/youtube]

Here is a little of the applied tech. showing the rotations and opening of the Processing system involved.

When the "Processing System Communication Formats" are integrated with the end result, or involving the end result i.e. Universe, we gain access to edit or change the programs within, which ALL is produced by.

Hope this may help?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2012, 10:58:35 pm »
  ArMaP

It looks like most, if not all, of those objects came from this site.

On that site they say (on the "About us" page):

"Blossom River Group represents a collection of approximate 50 pieces of antiquities which are between 4,000 to 12,000 years old. Three of these relics are in a museum in United States. Additionally, certain pieces from this collection are available for an auction sale by appointment.

The ownership has been established by family inheritance for over 150 years. The origin of these artifacts are unknown as you will see as you read the investigative reports that have been done on these artifacts. It appears that these relics were found in the American continent most likely Mesoamerica."

No signs of any scientific support of the possible findings.

Edit: they have a "Scientific studies" page where they talk about tests made by an Austrian museum

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread813057/pg2#pid13549163
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:46:40 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2012, 11:44:40 pm »
That site is now no longer active... I did however save the Cached pages

Blossom River Group Inc. Cache

On the About Us page...

The origin of these artifacts are unknown as you will see as you read the investigative reports that have been done on these artifacts. It appears that these relics were found in the American continent most likely Mesoamerica.

Later on the Scientific Studies: Origins page...

It is believe that the relics were found somewhere in Mesoamerica over 150 years ago when a native farm worker spotted a strange object hovering near a mountain and with astonishment he watch the object land and observed 7 strange creatures appeared from the hovering object and removed a heavy stone from the mountain without touching it. These seven creatures entered the cave in the mountain and after several hours they departed the mountain site. Immediately this native farm worker informed his boss of this strange occurrence and immediately they set out to investigate this strange phenomena at the mountain site and after several weeks of excavation, and to their amazement they found a deep cave within this mountain. At this site, my client's ancestors found a large collection of relics with strange messages engraved.The land where the antiquities where found as well as the relics were inherited by the owner of these relics and over a year ago he finally decided to scientifically test these relics and bring them out for public display. His collection was transported to the United States in 1963.

So on the one hand they say location unknown... then they tell us they are 150 years old and found on a farm, that the farmer owns them.

The gallery had a viewing fee of $2,500 - $5,000 for them to bring them to you to view

Foundation

The relics are in a security vault for safekeeping in Los Angeles California, United States

If you wish to have a representative bring the antiquities to you, a fee is required

For travel within the United States the fee is:       $2,500
For travel outside of the United States the fee is : $5,000

This fee will only apply if a representative from Blossom River Group brings the antiquity to you
outside southern California. However you do not need to pay any fee if you visit us in Los Angeles California. Financial contributions derived from these relics will be allocated to help the living conditions of the indigenous people in Latin America
For more information, please contact us by email or telephone..

PAYPAL exhibition fee can be sent to:
relics@blossomrivergroup.com

Foundation

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2012, 11:44:56 pm »
  ArMaP

I read about the supposed scientific study. :)

I wonder what they mean by this:

These studies showed that there were 12 elements that do not correspond to the density that is known on earth and could not be identified.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by CaptainBeno

Never underestimate people's stupidity. :)

And most of those that are fooled (and find out that they were fooled) try to hide the fact, so they keep things as they were.

PS: about the scientific study, I had already sent an email to the Austrian museum that supposedly made the tests. Pauligirl did the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some things from the "Scientific studies" page.

First, they say that only two objects were dated, one estimated to be from 4150 BC and the other from 6150 BC. That dates only the object, not the when the carving was made, as far as I know.

They also say that "Thermo Luminescence test was not suitable because it was determine that the relic's material was not pottery clay or porcelain", but then they say "Furthermore, an analysis was done with caulin on one of the relic which indicates a clay like substance with a chemical composition A1251205 (OH) and seems to suggest that it is a silicate in layers."

So, is it "not pottery" but, at the same time, a "clay like substance"?

Also, the way that text is written makes me think that it was written by someone not used to write (and speak) in English. The name of the museum is also written in a strange way, as it's presented as "NATUHISTORICHES MUSEUM WIEN V.M.F. HAMMER DE VIENA AUSTRIA", which makes sense in Portuguese, for example, because "de" means "from", but not in English, and it's not in the original German name of the museum.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread813057/pg5#pid13552735
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:58:27 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 12:35:44 am »
  ArMaP

I had a reply waiting in my in-box, from the Mineralogy and Petrology Department:

Dear Mr. Xxxxx, thank you for contacting me concerning the objects shown on the homepage of the Blossomrivergroup. I think I was never in contact with them and I have no possibility to determine the age of an object or the chemical composition.

Years ago I did some X-ray diffraction on objects for an exhibition in Vienna concerning "mysteries"...... but I had no further contact to that crazy people any more.

So what the tell is NOT the truth, sorry to tell you.

I will see that the cacel my name immediately from their homepage.

I also had an e-mail forwarded to me, originally sent to the Blossom River Group site, telling them to remove any references to the Mineralogy and Petrology Department by tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by FlySolo
Klaus said he had them studied in Vienna back in '01 so that backs up your email's claim.

I missed that part, that makes it more likely that he was the person that had the objects tested for that "mysteries" exhibition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by truthrising2012
So are we at the point where the artifacts still need verification of it's origin? What we do know is the Blossom Group website may be selling hoax artifacts but what  Klaus has may still be the real deal if i'm correct?

From what I understand of it all, the artefacts may be real, by that's not very likely. The two artefacts that I could see on the videos from that conference appear at the bottom of the page on the Blossom River site, they are presented as "Coriolis" and "Galaxia".

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread813057/pg7#pid13554728

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 12:38:04 am »
Originally posted by FlySolo at ATS

ArMap. Take a look at this.

Dear Mr. xxx,

We are updating the scientific page with more definitive information.  This should be done by Wednesday of this week.  The majority of the studies were done at UNAM in North American and one test was done at the Museum in Vienna.  We do have the studies on file.  Right now we are doing more extensive testing in the United States. The Location that these relics were found seems to be central America.  The artifacts that you are interest in have very special designs which seem to portray planets and far away galaxies.

The appraisal on number 19 is $75M
The appraisal on number 29 is $47M

However you are welcome to make an offer.  Should it be accepted then an escrow would be open.

Let me know your level of interest on these relics.

Ms. Johanson

Folks, we're not talking about a few thousand dollars for one of these artifacts. We're talking MILLIONS!!

Millions and millions of dollars!! wow!

Something feels really off about all of this. I mean, I can understand hoaxers getting away with a few of these for cheap for awhile, but for the price tag they are going for? Hmm I'm not so sure.

When millions of dollars are at stake, well this opens up a whole new different level. Are these fake? Who would want to keep people from buying them? Who would want to buy them? This little thread subject just took a real sharp turn. I don't know much about the art industry, well anything actually, but this is serious SH!T. $47,000,000 is reason to kill for, to die for, to lie for.

I just want to add. If fake, then this is a very orchestrated and well organized criminal operation. Or, they will be met by a very organized criminal operation.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 12:44:32 am »
  ArMaP
reply to post by FlySolo

I think I will start an artefact business. :o

The "Scientific Studies" section, when they speak of the Austrian museum, was changed, now it reads:

At the NATUHISTORI SCHES MUSEUM WIEN in VIENNA AUSTRIA, they only conducted a material test and the result was “kaolin” on one of the relics. Furthermore, a much more profound analysis was also done at UNAM in North America with kaolin on different relics from this collection and it indicated a clay like substance with a chemical composition A1251205 (OH) and it seemed to suggest that it is a silicate in layers

And:

All of the detail scientific studies that are stated were done at UNAM in North America

sky otter

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2012, 08:02:58 am »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2012, 06:40:07 am »
I make my living as an antique dealer, You just don't happen across the amount this guy does, of whatever.
He makes a living out of conjuring up these improbable artifacts.
Nasshiem Harramein is akin to a super showman, and was making assumptions based on the visual carvings, then throwing in all the hook lines of wormholes and Einsteins field equations etc etc.
Sorry it was like a circus show.

But I hope they are real, and My ancestors really were tiny little aliens, after all, I am the,
Hobbit
Hey, Hobbit, and you know what the truth is!
 Nassim is a showman yes, but there is also some truth to these artifacts, and the way they are typically presented in the South American science communities is with a big hoopla and to do, with plenty of wild arm waving and adjectives flying.

Nevertheless, if Nassim is involved, we need to siphon off the good, and let the bad flow downstream. Id like to see them firsthand, and get a feel for their authenticity from an experience standpoint, as they should have a certain look and feel as powerful as he claims them to be, yet my force field youve taught me to use may keep me from getting too close!
LOL!
Heres some pics from his official press release years ago...Klaus Dona's Ecuadoran artifacts...

Some of these look pretty cool...

Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2012, 05:27:55 pm »

Nassim is a showman yes, but there is also some truth to these artifacts, and the way they are typically presented in the South American science communities is with a big hoopla and to do, with plenty of wild arm waving and adjectives flying.

I will believe there is some truth to the artifacts the minute someone can provide documentation of providence. "Dug up somewhere in Gautamala, Mexico or Equador" just doesn't work for me

Some of these look pretty cool...

And you have the dig site they came from? Thanks

Hey ya want to get rich? Since the locals don't care and you have access, lets bury some cool stuff from Hobbits shop in Turkey near Gobeckli Tepi, then recruit Nassim to reveal them for us

::)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2012, 08:33:29 am »
This is all there is....
 http://www.humanresonance.org/mana.html
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking