collapse

Author Topic: UFO Found In Baltic Sea?  (Read 72270 times)

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Fight for truth, fight against suppression of information!
  • Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
Re: UFO Found In Baltic Sea?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 02:40:14 pm »
Talked to a friend in Istanbul, today, and he seems to think the object has been identified as a piece of a desalination machine that fell off a ship in a storm. he says the locals have been talking about it for a while, and they call it the Millenium Falcon, too! LOL!
At any rate, if it is something other than that, it might be the find that strips the layers of secrecy form the nations' governments, and they will have to admit there are UFOs(or at least were)

Hi! I watched photos of desalination machine and it doesnt look at all like one of those, exept if its a desalination power plant, and ships dont carry those..at least I think so. Hmm.. maybe its some secret underwater plant or something.. ;)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 09:57:47 pm »
Yeah, I didnt think his idea was too valid, either, but he is right there, so ...
The piece he talked about was a stirring basin that was for separating solids from the seawater before intake. It is a 110 foot diameter lightweight piece when assembled, but I pointed out to him that was one big piece of equipment to haul on the deck of a ship, but he says he has seen it done, where it overlaps the gunwales by twenty feet on each side. That's nuts I told him!
 I still think it's an artifact of a sunken civilization or something like that.
we'll see!
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 01:35:59 pm »
Yeah, I didnt think his idea was too valid, either, but he is right there, so ...
The piece he talked about was a stirring basin that was for separating solids from the seawater before intake. It is a 110 foot diameter lightweight piece when assembled, but I pointed out to him that was one big piece of equipment to haul on the deck of a ship, but he says he has seen it done, where it overlaps the gunwales by twenty feet on each side. That's nuts I told him!
 I still think it's an artifact of a sunken civilization or something like that.
we'll see!
Cheers!
Littleenki

Yeah mate, its certainly not impossible to haul something that size in the sea, but its just a gut feeling its something else  :)
Oh, and wasn't there an article saying there were something else special near that area also? I remember reading in some newspaper, but dont recall wich was it..
I just hope whatever it is, will be revealed to us truthfully.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 09:09:26 pm »
He mustve had too much Ouzo that night, LOL!:))

The photos of both artifact 1 and 2 are posted on the last page, by Zorgon.

The second object is very detailed, and when I sharpen and blend the edges in photoshop it looks just like a Statue of some kind, maybe a megalithic structure that was destroyed or flooded in prehistoric history.
The cold water certainly would preserve things there, and any humanoid statue is a clear sign of human or humanlike influence. Or it could be a link to a lost civilization, who would be the missing link to our past!
The first object also looks like a buried structure whose roof finally collapsed.
The Baltic Sea is definitely a mysterious body of water, and anything weird the Russians, or anyone else, has done up there, has only added to it.
Dont count out the possibility of a missile silo in an underwater location, too, and the chance it might be a decommisioned cold war site.
And last but not least, the second picture shows a type of art, or some form of sculpture, and that indicates an intelligent design.
The goverment sure could afford to get down there, but they know better, and are leaving it up to the public domain to dig deeper. Any real controversial footage or facts will never be shown to anyone like us, and if there is any, you can be sure it will be absconded with at the dock.
Welcome to the massive coverup before it begins!
Someone also replied about how it might be a plug to the inner Earth, and that doesnt sound like it would turn out well for us, if it is!:))(close the door it's cold!)
I think the access to the artifacts should be restricted to a private enterprise, and then kept from the prying eyes of the corrupt local goverment there. These guys know well the tricks and ways of getting the hardest photos of underwater anomalies, and like John Lear and his moon, the right men are on the job!
I see you are a martial artist, and must say I, too, enjoyed a youth of health and wellness, punctuated by my Uechi-Ryu classes, that lead to my kickboxing passion.
Which led to my trashed hips and knees.:(
I never competed professionally, but trained quite intensely, and think your training will always be a big boost to your level headed understanding of these subjects.
DISCIPLINE is an X factor in this world, and CONCENTRATION is key to application of such. These are two defining parts of Martial arts, that make you a better theorist, and fighter, as well!
But, you know that all too well, WW, and I wish you good night from Florida, and happy kata:))
Cheers!
Littleenki

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 04:49:55 am »
   Thanks for those words Littleenki :)  I think like you about the concentration and controlling yourself. I hope you find something to ease on your knees and other painful area. Its not so long ago I got my ripcage busted and it took 6 months to heal properly. So, sometimes I wonder if its worth it  ;)?
But I think a people must have hobbies and follow their passions.

To the topic..  I wonder if the location is frozen now or not. Because in "ice- winter" , the ice covers only about half of Baltic sea and some warmer winters even less.
I should go and see myself, because its quite near me  ;) Maybe they are at the bottom already..

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 05:27:05 pm »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 06:01:14 pm »
We will know soon, Astro144, and they went down there before, once already to confirm it actually is an object and not an anomalous sonar return.

A friend of mine from the area is a workboat captain in the Balkan Sea, and is very aware of the folks heading the expedition, and has told me its quite well know  n to local seafarers, and they have seen ti down there for years.

Many are of the thought that it is a spaceship , but what it looks like to me is some sort of ship deployed sonar device, or equipment from some cold war soviet project that was lost in heavy weather.
(Turret from a very large ship mounted gun)

Either way, if it is an alien craft we will be told it's something else, so its no matter until we go down there ourselves and see it firsthand.

Is the Zorgcraft submarine ready yet? :)

Cheers, and keep an eye on this one astro!
Littleenki

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 06:15:53 pm »
Littleenki.

Chances are your assumptions will prove correct...

It was a coincidence that I just happened to find that story as they are about to try and check it out...

but it is  Very Interesting that you know of someone within the area and that they are aware of the story.

Yes if anything is found to be from other worlds, the story would be covered up

Lets hope that he finds out something and if it does prove to be a UFO.. that he can tell ya !

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 06:26:25 pm »
I was sure I did a thread on that one here, but can't find it now :( It make be still in the workshop

The Ocean Explorer team conducted between 11/6-19/6 2011 together with Franskabolaget.com a search expedition to find more of the sunken treasures of the Sea of Bothnia (northern Baltic Sea). The treasures consits of alcoholic beverages such as Champagne, Wine and Cognac laying in the holds of small Swedish mechant ships sunken by the germans during the first world war. The most famous wreck so far is with out doubt the small ketch "Jönköping" which was sunken on the 3 November 1916 by the German Uboat U 22 with 3000 bottles of Heidsieck & Co MONOPOLE Gôut Américain champagne from 1907, and 67 barrels of Bisquite & Duboché Cognac, each barrel containing 600 litres in her holds. Some of the champagne bottles has been sold for as much as EUR 20 000 per bottle. 

This years first search/salvage expedition was granted with for the season terrible weather which did the search nearly impossible and is a reason why the Ocean Explorer team will continue the search for the "fluid gold" later during this summer.  However, on the 19 June a very strange anomaly was found during a sonar survey of the sea floor. Peter Lindberg, the initiator of the expeditions, says that he has never seen anything like it even if he has spent hundreds of hours watching sonar images of the sea floor, "it's up to the rest of the world to decide what it is" he says. "It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

http://www.oceanexplorer.se/

Originally posted by UniqueUsername23456
Anyone else notice that is UFO-like object resembles the other UFO-like objects seen during the NASA tether incident?

Looks more lie depressions in the ground to me

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
This gets more interesting as time wears on. A second UFO near the first one found now (link)

yeah no picture of it... until now  thanks to freelance_zenarchist for pointing to it

Date: 01 February 2012

While experts speculated that the object was just a glitch in the team's sonar, new reports surfaced this week that the team uncovered a second, similar object nearby. But, as the report hopped from one website to the next, one thing was missing: an image of the second object.    Life's Little Mysteries contacted Peter Lindberg, who led the expedition, to get the full story, and the elusive sonar scan

A second object discovered on the floor of the Baltic Sea by Peter Lindberg.
CREDIT: Peter Lindberg, oceanexplorer.se

http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/2119-baltic-sunken-ufo-image.html

There were several youtube video reports on the original team and the exploration... but it seems they are all now marked "Private"

Odd that.

Here is one video that sums it up and is funny as well

[youtube]f0C9wcfcVok[/youtube]

Why the team took the original videos off line is a mystery... I will see if I can find their home page and see if their are any updates

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 06:29:54 pm »
AH HA! That is why it went private  they are making a movie about it :D

Baltic sea - Anomaly 2012 Movie

[youtube]ls7Qb37FxiA[/youtube]

Archived this one. I think I saved the original ones as well but will have to check my video library

Baltic sea Anomaly 2012 Movie
Ocean X teame Special thanks to Hauke & bro,
Join the group http://www.facebook.com/groups/178384865554985
www.oceanexplorer.se

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 06:33:39 pm »
BALTIC SEA UFO: Area History And Wild Theories

Uploaded by PLANETunderATTACK on Feb 12, 2012

This video presents some significant apsects to the so-called "Baltic Sea UFO" that was recently discovered by shipwreck treasure hunters. This specific location has been known for mass-sightings and mass-witnesses more than once in the past. Please visit the links below for more information and, as always, please leave your insightful and polite comments.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

CNN Link 1:

CNN Link 2:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/28/world/europe/swedish-shipwreck-hunters/inde...

UFO Hunters "Operation Mainbrace" Link:

Ancient UFO Battles Link:

FOX News Link from August 2011:

[youtube]a8WHCSK404s[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2012, 06:43:28 pm »
Found some of the other videos  under a different link...

Shipwreck Hunters Find Second 'UFO' on Ocean Floor, Divers to Visit Soon

[youtube]bG9Q1vQ-73Q[/youtube]

Crashed UFO in the Baltic Sea, June 19 2011

[youtube]3lfrj-AflYU[/youtube]

Not sure what is up with these... live footage of the expedition

Baltic sea film UFO ? 11 juni 19 juni 2011 part 1 off 2

[youtube]8cIMMAJsihQ[/youtube]

Baltic sea film UFO ? 11 juni 19 juni 2011 part 2 off 2

[youtube]FVV9DzZMUXc[/youtube]

Strange anomaly was found during a sonar UFO or stonehenge standing on the bottom ?

Peter Lindberg,? says that he has never seen anything like it even if he has spent hundreds of hours watching sonar images of the sea floor, "it's up to the rest of the world to decide what it is" he says. "It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

[youtube]jwHE5816_XY[/youtube]

So I figured if they were not interested they could give us the coordinates, right?

::)

Baltic Sea ‘UFO’ Back in Mainstream News – Photos, Videos
January 26, 2012

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2012, 06:47:09 pm »
Cool Find Zorg !...

Great story for a movie, no doubt.

Sorry if I posted and you already have it as a thread..

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2012, 06:47:51 pm »
Oh yeah it wasnt long before some filmmaker jumped on that one, eh Zorgon?

If I may, Im not a big photo poster, but the shape of the "indentations" reminds me of these....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2012, 06:52:13 pm »
here we go... Fox News report at the start 45 minutes

Ocean Explorer the long version movie, UFO / USO

[youtube]0bHxN-_XviU[/youtube]

Others..

Strange anomaly was found during a sonar, USO / UFO or stonehenge standing on the bottom ?

[youtube]jwHE5816_XY[/youtube]

Mysterious Object Found on Baltic Seafloor

[youtube]l2HT21s5NA0[/youtube]

Ocean explorer baltic sea USO / UFO ?

[youtube]Peew4SZpRhA[/youtube]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]