collapse

Author Topic: Radient Receivers  (Read 38074 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Radient Receivers
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 07:15:23 am »
Hey all
Thanks for all the replies. That bug is still kicking my but so bad that I cant focus.

LE or Dave if you dont mind me calling you that.  I know that you are an artist so here is a link about Schumann freq that you should check out.

http://viewzone.com/schuman.html

Thanks Luke
Bless
Shawn

Argh! Hope you get well soon, the weather is strange these days resulting in some colds in the spring, instead of allergies! Weird!

Thats a cool link too, Shawn, Ill be reading it thoroughly, as m a big fan of resonance and cymatics!

And you can call me anything you like, just never late for dinner! :D

Cheers!
Dave
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 02:11:27 pm »
Hey All
 Feeling some what better but after a 11 hr shift I am drained again. OK I will quit whining.

To back up. Dave you are correct in saying that I am in search of Schumann Frequencies. As far as I know no one has figured it out above the 60 Hz range. They dont behave like regular harmonics. I do have to redo my math but I am convinced that the guy gave me a hint to look in the 60kHz range.

Kdog
I looked at your link and it is cool. The only problem that I saw it only goes to 10 kHz. Yes PC Oscope really do work.

Guys I am sorry I really want to ad on more but my head is swimming again.

Shawn

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 02:02:09 pm »
Sorry too hear you were feeling so bad Back (Shawn, if it is alright by you).

There doesn't seem to be any more postings after the 29TH of March, so thought I would bump the thread to get it going and too see if you are faring well yet? Hope so. ;)

This is a brilliant device, much on the same lines of the "Ambient Resonance" I know can be tapped with in any format as long as it was implemented with either Radial antenna or spherical containment/absorption device/shell.

Though there are admittedly dangerous ramifications with in the V's produced for health issues and possible Electro Shock therapy not intended for such, I think, with a bit of design tweaking, one create a feasible protection barrier with something like High temp plexy shielding (Which I might add would be more efficient and portable by use of the Spherical design concept. ;) )  There by not allowing for free flowing charge not too be intercepted by alternative ground passing by.

With Spherical design, one could actually mount cooling fan on the top and there by situating the power source (Bat's) with in the hollow of the outer shell. The use of the Zinc coated is a great material to use for such a device, as LE and a few others here have pointed out, and with the everything but the grounds and linear receiving antenna being visible, aesthetically, it would basically look like a yard ornament for visual curiosity.

The inner portion of this self perceived Globe/Sphere would have to be insulated for both over unity and heating issues, but there again, an inducting fan placed on top of the apparatus would suffice as both cooling application and operational running system.

The outer protective casing i.e. High heat resistant Plexy or other nonconductive material, would be perforated for "Direct Line Absorption" from with in the the Zinc galv. metal, possibly creating higher yield out put with standards set of the optimal Frequency at either the 80Hz-60Hz Range mentioned. (Though I feel the Hz adjustment may be around the 67-68Hz dilating. 32.2ft/lbs/sec/sec/2 div by 4.8 ) Based on wavering Gravitational EM ambient effects.

Though the permittivity is the issue with in the winding's, and with the ratio set at 1/4.8 , after Galvanized plating added, and depending on the size one wishes to manufacture such a device, this would be (IMHO) set by the Inductance transferring process of known parameters with in the field of research currently know. Gauss comes to mind, but Beardens principles may even more accurate and beneficial for optimal effects for cause and effects. This is where you Inventors and scientists will have to chime in. ;)

I am not an E.E. as many of you know, but combinations of the research I have done with "Field Resonance" and "Frequency" implied physics, it is absolutely clear that this invisible energy is readily available, as Back has so graciously shown here, just waiting to be tapped into for our prosperity and understanding with in such fields of research.

Thank You so much for bringing this topic up Back, it is of Great importance to understand that we are on the verge of getting somewhere within our researched endeavors. You are a credit too any Inventors Group. And I am sure PWM and the rest would agree, what a contribution you have made.  8)

Though my thoughts here are only ideas, I do think them practical for application, if I am mistaken, please allow me the Graciousness of knowing the "Whys" so I may better grow with in the Inventors Group community. ;)

I have other ideas as well for insulated materials and use with none conductive properties, but will wait and see what say you here of my personal concept of the device and design for safety changes before I elaborate any farther.

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2013, 02:00:51 pm »
Hey WW1

Shawn is fine with me in these private areas. As Dave says just don't call me late for supper :)
As far as my health, my thyroid crapped out again like it did 10 years ago. It was not putting any thing out. I am om a 30 day jump start back again and hope it last another 10 years.

This is the first day in over 2 weeks that I am able to focus. I want to jump over to the Schumann discussion and give my input before I falter because it is related to this thread. Also I can feel the meds wearing off. I hope to post more on this thread as I get better.
Bless
Shawn

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2013, 02:25:18 pm »
Hey WW1

Shawn is fine with me in these private areas. As Dave says just don't call me late for supper :)
As far as my health, my thyroid crapped out again like it did 10 years ago. It was not putting any thing out. I am om a 30 day jump start back again and hope it last another 10 years.

This is the first day in over 2 weeks that I am able to focus. I want to jump over to the Schumann discussion and give my input before I falter because it is related to this thread. Also I can feel the meds wearing off. I hope to post more on this thread as I get better.
Bless
Shawn

Absolutely Shawn, Glad too have you back my Friend, look forward to deductive and investigative conversation. ;)

Schumann thread is good, as Z has done his job. See you in the near, just take it easy and get the much needed recovery time necessary for you too remain with us for the next 10 Shawn!!

Ciaos for now but not for long.

1WW

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2013, 03:39:06 pm »
I hope you're feeling better shawn?
I will be sending good vibes in your direction, my freind.
And drink lots of TEA, with HONEY......
I hope to also be able to add something to this thread, but right now it's too busy to even take a carp around here! ::)

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2013, 02:15:24 pm »
Hi All
I am feeling mentally on my game today ;D Thanks for the concern for my health. It has been bad.

I want to share a short conversation that I had with 7redorbs (Adam Bull)

A
 I came across some info. that makes me think that Moray's set operated in the 60k HZ range. Do you see any relationship between this freq. and the earths resonate freq?
 Back

Back. look at the audio range of 105 squared and 195 squared and 150 squared.

You'll be happy.

Congratulations, you've done good.

Cheers,
 A

you want one individual frequency amplitude of a single wave to respond at it's Nth HARMONIC to a coupling of multiple waves at different frequencies.

That way you'll get T.M.T like amplification. Be careful though Tesla vacuum tubes using this system could create indefinite voltages safely. However when they leave I'd imagine they are lethal of the highest order. be careful!

Best,
 A

OK I have not figured out the audio squared thing yet so help please ??? The other part I am all on it.

That is why I am so intrested in the earths frequencies and Schumann.

As Dave pointed out am I looking for earth freq or Schumann freq? I dint know at this time. Are there any difference? As I posted on the on the Schumann thread the harmonics don't make sense to me.

I hope that you can see where my research is leading me. I am looking for a frequency with a very high amplitude and less than 20 inches in length.

I hope that you all can see where I am trying to go
Bless
Shawn

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 02:41:03 pm »
Hi Shawn, great to hear you are doing better ;D

7Red is full of surprises 8) and some cool tips....
OK I have not figured out the audio squared thing yet so help please
I imagine he means the squares of those numbers as audio frequencies;

105 squared gives 11,025 Hertz

150 squared gives 22,500 Hz (there we have that 22.5 angle LOL)

195 squared gives 33,025 Hz (which is still 'audio' despite being above the human range of hearing).

Mixing these 3 frequencies together will generate lots of harmonics (hence the Nth part)

The other part I am all on it.
Very pleased to hear it :D

That is why I am so intrested in the earths frequencies and Schumann.
Me too, we need to gather more data on this (at least i should).

I have very little data on Moray, other than what has already been posted.
I hope to be able to dig up some more of these circuits, and do some actual tests, time permitting ::)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2013, 03:33:34 pm »
Back:

Look up "Excalibur Briefing" by Thomas Bearden et al. There you will find Dr. T. Henry Moray's information and also has some direct URL links taking you too specific information.

1WW

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2013, 03:41:21 pm »
I still want a copy of that book :P
I have some excerpts, though, saved as .txt files... ::)

here's a few pdf's i had lying around...

Bearden Precursor

4-battery switch

Giant Negentropy

Practical Overunity Electrical Devices

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:54:36 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 03:59:54 pm »
I still want a copy of that book :P
I have some excerpts, though, saved as .txt files... ::)

here's a pdf i had lying around...

Bearden Precursor

PWM, have you ever heard of "Time-Reverse Electric wave Phenomena" before

Quoted Excerpt:

Further, the Time-reversed Wave continually converges upon its "Invisible back tracking" Path. It does not diverge or spread its energy, in contradistinction to normal waves.

Though this is technology from the WWII era, is this the discrepancy we are searching for with in the 'Schumann resonance Field' with in wave fields? Maybe with something like 4-wave mixing? Just curious.

1WW

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2013, 04:09:10 pm »
Beaden's 'time reversed waves' are not easily understood, but he does a fine job in these papers, he explains that what we see as single-direction (I.E. propogating outward from the dipole) is actually 2 'virtual' waves travelling in opposite directions, one is 'time forward' and one is 'time reversed'.
 :o :o

This is kind of hard to accept, unless you also accept that 'time' has no real meaning etc etc.

The ONLY evidence so far in favour of this is the so-called 'time forwarding' effect on electrons, and even here it's going way off into the theoretical dept.

I think there's something in it, since Bearden (and others) have already proven (theoretically) a whole bunch of stuff that our 'cutting edge' scientists are only now looking at & saying "Gee whizz, i never looked at it like this before"

Which is a shame, since it's been laying around for about 40 years ::)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 04:11:02 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2013, 04:24:53 pm »
Well, that seems to be the case for many things with in these fields, doesn't it? I don't know if you have any URL links to some of the information, and I don't know if I am manually typing these in they are clickable links, but here you go, in case it is something that may be useful too you or would like to add to our archives with in IG.

http://www.cheniere.org/books/excalibur/index.html

has some of the chapters available for preview reading, which is what I am doing for the understanding, but fascinating for sure. ;)

1WW

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 04:43:16 pm »
Someone just offered to send me a copy, ol, mate ;D

As usual, i will tear into it with my usual bull terrier approach & shamelessly copy the relevant parts for you. Certain things are not sacred, IMHO, and i daresay Tom Bearden will thank us for it, if & when we locate him........

I have a feeling that our collective alpha waves are passing the 16 Hz barrier, the moment when we become 'truly aware'....i can sense it......

The Mayans were right, as usual 8)

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2013, 02:27:05 pm »
Wow guys that was a lot about radiant receivers that I did not understand :o

Just kidding. I enjoyed it. I want to give you my heart felt thanks for sharing such things with someone like me that is so obviously new in this kind of research. :)

Unless some one can give me a better starting place I am going to work on the 1 MHZ range down. As Dave pointed out I don't want to be like the guy that I know and spend years winding coils.

With that in mind I ordered a 1/2 lb spool of 14 gauge magnet wire. My wife gave me permission ;) to buy a 1MH signal generator that has an 8 volt PtoP output. That should speed things a lot.

Thanks again. I have an open mind and am willing to learn
Bless
Shawn

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]