collapse

Author Topic: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech  (Read 26949 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 10:31:58 pm »
"I have the TRUTH about Aliens and UFO's"  Send me $10,000.00 and I will start a TV show to tell you all about it. That is REAL disclosure..."

Oh wait  isn't that what Greer has been doing all these years?  Got very rich on that and we are no closer to any disclosure from him , especially his bank records :P

::)\

Getting big Hollywood types involved? WHY? what do they know? Look what they did during the last election... just over paid clowns that think they are special...

So Tom is rich? but he needs others to fund this project? Well I guess that is the way America works, use other peoples money to make your projects work  :D

Call me skeptical  I think I will join ArMaP's team :P

Idk Z... My oppinion is that something (partial disclosure") will come from this...  "Some bones" to feed the dogs perhaps? Most probably half truths to portrait gov or mil as the good guys in this whole story. Wait and see.

From 2-3hours ago:

https://twitter.com/TomDelonge

Delonge is just the Public Relations. To someone following the events, it is clear he does not know much about the field, but he knows things that these "handlers" want people to think about, things that they want people to absorb. That alone is a interesting thing and that's why I much look forward for the coming opinions here.

They may be trying to "rebrand" the whole UFO subject.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2017, 10:53:51 am »
To those really interested going deep on the Delonge story.

Grant Cameron provides so much information and insight into how the partial disclosure method works that it would be a shame not to share it to everyone I can.

UFO / Partial Disclosure Tom Delonge, DoD, CIA with Grant Cameron

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2017, 01:43:23 pm »
From my perspective,the younger generations dont care or are dumbed down so much,they dont have a clue.
circle ufo are pretty much old school now that the new fighter jets have the tech built in.Tr3b and its derivitives are the long haul  and heavy load mover.
No more anal probes and off world sites are up and independently running.so no need really for alien truckers or probers.
so the only market left is speciality and airiel  policing.
Since most kids nowadays arent even interested in flying.nor have the money to go that route.aircraft sales will even be slowing.imho.
The gov basically dangled the carrot so long that now the donkey ignores it.just doesnt care anymore.maybe its just me,but at this point in life,im about to the point of not caring either.the abuse has just been too much.the toys just dont have the shiny anymore,which is a shame,as thats what kept people in the game.
Some got so greedy,that the rest turned their backs on gold completely.
Nowadays,a nice piece of fried catfish and a ripe sun warmed peach.thats about all that gets me thinking.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 06:21:48 pm »
Update:

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2017, 11:32:39 am »

"GIMBAL is the first of three US military videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) that has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and has been approved for public release. This footage, and all official USG footage you will see on TTS Academy’s Community of Interest (COI), comes with essential chain-of-custody documentation validating that it is received in its original and unaltered form and is authentic. The US Department of Defense uses this process in order to meticulously ensure that information and material retain their integrity without revealing sources and methods. This documentation is what sets this footage apart from anything else that has previously made its way to the public domain, by establishing its authenticity and thereby giving it enormous historical significance.

While that fact alone is of historical significance, what this 34 seconds of video provides is remarkable. Several key observations are contained in this one video that may help us collectively better understand the physics and technology being employed. In addition, we hear US fighter pilots struggling to determine the nature of object. Key findings include:

• Low observability in both electro-optical and electromagnetic spectrums.

• No distinguishable flight surfaces.

• Lack of obvious propulsion system.

• Never-before-seen flight capabilities.

• Possible energy or resonance field of unknown nature.

The filename “GIMBAL” seems to be traceable to the unusual maneuvering of the UAP."

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/gimbal

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

"WASHINGTON — In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.

For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

Robert Bigelow, a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid, received most of the money allocated for the Pentagon program. On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.

Contracts obtained by The Times show a congressional appropriation of just under $22 million beginning in late 2008 through 2011. The money was used for management of the program, research and assessments of the threat posed by the objects.

The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes. In addition, researchers spoke to military service members who had reported sightings of strange aircraft.

“We’re sort of in the position of what would happen if you gave Leonardo da Vinci a garage-door opener,” said Harold E. Puthoff, an engineer who has conducted research on extrasensory perception for the C.I.A. and later worked as a contractor for the program. “First of all, he’d try to figure out what is this plastic stuff. He wouldn’t know anything about the electromagnetic signals involved or its function.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:56:42 am by dreb13 »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2017, 07:32:09 pm »
To those really interested going deep on the Delonge story.

Grant Cameron provides so much information and insight into how the partial disclosure method works that it would be a shame not to share it to everyone I can.

UFO / Partial Disclosure Tom Delonge, DoD, CIA with Grant Cameron

Great video Russo!

Grant certainly names names here, and breaks down the Aviary and alphabet soup operatives quite well.

He nicely summarizes how government operatives have routinely infiltrated and monitored every public UFO group since day one, the Aviary being just another episode in the coverup drama.   

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2017, 07:35:51 pm »
Interesting, why would Delonge be negative about Bob Lazar if back in 2016 they were working in a project together?

German craft? Maybe, maybe not... My take is that he is being played big time.

Yeah I dunno. Maybe that negative comment was in 2015? Unless dementia has set in, I do recall making a facebook post in response to his comment.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2017, 07:52:45 pm »
Like several members have stated, I wish Tom all the best on this effort.

Odds in Vegas are still stacked against him though.

I hope we get something better than the Gimbal video released so far.

The gut reaction heard from the pilots on the video is probably right on the money.

Drones.

No unusual directional change movements are displayed.

However some be surprised that it can rotate in midair while still travelling in the same direction.

In the RC helicopter world this is called 3D flight.

When this mode is engaged your chopper will face any direction you choose, while flying in any direction you choose.

You can fly around backwards all day if you like.

Plenty of youtube videos around on 3D flight of RC helicopters to see this.

No reason drones can not do this also.

Let's hope Tom's group can come up with some smoking gun footage, that also has provenance and is equally confirmed as legit by the government as this one is.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2017, 08:40:43 pm »

Key findings include:

• Low observability in both electro-optical and electromagnetic spectrums.

Since this is IR footage (detecting heat signatures) I don't see how this translates to electro-optical and electromagnetic spectrums

• No distinguishable flight surfaces.

Most drones do not have distinguishable flight surfaces

• Lack of obvious propulsion system.

Again, most drones do not have obvious propulsion systems

• Never-before-seen flight capabilities.

Never-before-seen by who? RC 3D flight technology has been around for quite a while.

• Possible energy or resonance field of unknown nature.

Or, possibly just heat being vented off the fan motors and heat sinks in the circuitry. This is IR footage after all.

This video is said to be 1 of 3 Govt videos to be released by Tom's group.

Come on, let's see some video of craft "displaying beyond-next-generation capabilities” that Tom's man - Mr. Elizondo spoke about.

Legit gravity propulsion craft have been displaying these capabilities since 1947.

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2017, 09:29:13 am »
Quote from: A51Watcher

Come on, let's see some video of craft "displaying beyond-next-generation capabilities” that Tom's man - Mr. Elizondo spoke about.

He hasn't left any bread crumbs as far as what the 3rd video will be.  The GIMBAL and Nimitz FLIR1 ( http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=10748) video are the only ones listed on the "Community Of Interest" section of To The Stars Academy. (if any mods feel the need to condense any of the threads that were made about this topic since multiple news agencies ran with the NY Post story from Saturday, feel free to do so) 

However he does tease with the "THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING....."

I'm curious to see what types of metal alloys and "other" materials will be shown that have been housed in Las Vegas in modified locations owned by Robert Bigelow which were recovered by Elizondo and other Contractors. 

When Joe Rogan interviewed Delonge on his podcast a few weeks back, Tom mentioned something along the lines of materials that could be bombarded with electromagnetic waves of some sort to manipulate space time?  I'll have to go back to that video and hear exactly what he was saying.  If that is true, and those materials are available to be tested, this could be the start of something revolutionary. 

There is a topic over on ATS about this same story which was started by IsaacKoi which has dragged some of the old time UFO posters out of their slumber.  That alone has been an interesting development.   

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2017, 09:35:44 pm »
Great video Russo!

Grant certainly names names here, and breaks down the Aviary and alphabet soup operatives quite well.

He nicely summarizes how government operatives have routinely infiltrated and monitored every public UFO group since day one, the Aviary being just another episode in the coverup drama.

And the "bonfire of the vanities" that's going on with some of the actors as well.   ::)

Greer is "warning" about the comming false flag comming after the NYT articles.

URGENT: Note that the recent NY Times story is couched from a Threat office of the Pentagon: This a clear ramp up to False Flag FAKE disclosure designed to prepare people for a threat from outer space- so the War Mongers and War Profiteers have a new , bigger enemy . BEWARE
https://twitter.com/DrStevenGreer/status/942500895891259392

The problem with all this is that it DOES come to mind the Carol Rosin's "Last Card" story.

If this is the case the guys really have the guts. I mean, at this point everyone would know it is a false flag. No way aliens would come and "pew pew pew" the planet. They would have lots of more efficient ways to erase us if that was the goal. Not to mention the fact they could have done it a long time ago.

So the last card would be a joke if this is really what they plan.

Ps. And what a weird "case" this Pandolfi guy is... He and the stories about his wife are so “out of one's senses”. But then you go see who the guy is and, well, its really odd and bizarre.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2017, 09:36:01 pm »
The gut reaction heard from the pilots on the video is probably right on the money.

Drones.

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.

I don't know if those particular UFO in the videos are alien in nature, but if not, it does not change the fact Robet Bigelow knows there is an ET presence here on the planet. So we have a solid statement from a source, contracted by the government that had access to overwhelming data and materials.

Personally I dont have much more doubts about on what what Mr. Bigelow put his hands on. What remains is the desire to see these materials and data with my own eyes, not because of the doubt, but because of curiosity. ;)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2017, 09:36:09 pm »
I'm curious to see what types of metal alloys and "other" materials will be shown that have been housed in Las Vegas in modified locations owned by Robert Bigelow which were recovered by Elizondo and other Contractors. 

When Joe Rogan interviewed Delonge on his podcast a few weeks back, Tom mentioned something along the lines of materials that could be bombarded with electromagnetic waves of some sort to manipulate space time?  I'll have to go back to that video and hear exactly what he was saying.  If that is true, and those materials are available to be tested, this could be the start of something revolutionary. 

He said something like this:

A piece of metal which can allegedly lose mass if it’s bombarded with enough energy at a certain frequency. In another words  “by shooting terahertz at it"(I really dont know what he ment by that) it will float. And warping the space-time continuum around the object by shooting an electron on it.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2017, 10:04:36 pm »

Legit gravity propulsion craft have been displaying these capabilities since 1947.

CNN Interview:

https://twitter.com/TTSAcademy/status/942943003479498752

Ex-UFO program chief: We may not be alone

The same MSM that, since the beginning ridiculirized the ET hipotesis now seems to treat it with respect(besides the fact they are giving it exposure). How curious huh?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2017, 05:40:11 am »
Interetsing thread and posts made by all..

Very interesting to read about any TdLs connection with Bob Lazar...

and to read or view video about Bob Bigelow..

he certainly seems a very interesting character in the Space and UFO departments...

With him being in Las Vegas  has any members ever considered working for him.

He seems to have some varied vacancies listed.

Im not sure I like some of his Work related benefit offers for holidays thou... which seems maybe only upto 3 to 4 weeks a year..  I would have thought that  he would offer much better offers to his workers...

although pay may make up for it..

R.B Certainly has some interesting things on his website.. maybe some new stuff if you have not seen it in for some time.

Does anyone know where his Manufacturing company is based in Vegas ?

is it as he He shows on the websites  contact address or is it elsewhere

1899 W Brooks Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89032-3671, United States

I think on looking at a map for that adress it may also be the factory..

On some of the footage on the vacanies page he shows some what maybe drone  video footage of the works.. which seems to be maybe more NW of vegas out in the more desert area..as shown  on this webpage at the top of it.

http://bigelowaerospace.com/pages/job-opportunities/

or on here

https://bigelowaerospace.com/

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 06:27:34 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter