collapse

Author Topic: Stephen Hawking: 'There are no black holes'  (Read 4218 times)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Stephen Hawking: 'There are no black holes'
« on: February 12, 2014, 06:14:13 am »
http://www.nature.com/news/stephen-hawking-there-are-no-black-holes-1.14583

Most physicists foolhardy enough to write a paper claiming that “there are no black holes” — at least not in the sense we usually imagine — would probably be dismissed as cranks. But when the call to redefine these cosmic crunchers comes from Stephen Hawking, it’s worth taking notice. In a paper posted online, the physicist, based at the University of Cambridge, UK, and one of the creators of modern black-hole theory, does away with the notion of an event horizon, the invisible boundary thought to shroud every black hole, beyond which nothing, not even light, can escape.

Peter van den Berg/Photoshot

“There is no escape from a black hole in classical theory, but quantum theory enables energy and information to escape.”

In its stead, Hawking’s radical proposal is a much more benign “apparent horizon”, which only temporarily holds matter and energy prisoner before eventually releasing them, albeit in a more garbled form.

“There is no escape from a black hole in classical theory,” Hawking told Nature. Quantum theory, however, “enables energy and information to escape from a black hole”. A full explanation of the process, the physicist admits, would require a theory that successfully merges gravity with the other fundamental forces of nature. But that is a goal that has eluded physicists for nearly a century. “The correct treatment,” Hawking says, “remains a mystery.”

.......If Hawking is correct, there could even be no singularity at the core of the black hole. Instead, matter would be only temporarily held behind the apparent horizon, which would gradually move inward owing to the pull of the black hole, but would never quite crunch down to the centre. Information about this matter would not destroyed, but would be highly scrambled so that, as it is released through Hawking radiation, it would be in a vastly different form, making it almost impossible to work out what the swallowed objects once were.

Con't on link....

I ponder that black holes are portals to another part of the uninverse or to other universes, depending on size and where they are. 

For example a black hole in the sun could lead to another solar system or a portal so to speak.

Any comments?
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: Stephen Hawking: 'There are no black holes'
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 12:03:44 pm »
Yea i called out hawkins over at scienceforums.net about a year ago.got gang stalked by the members for it.this was there response basically.in my megalomanic mind.ie search pegasus science forums.net.
A thread was started at lunatic outpost last week and i respondd there.
Basically it sure took them along time to respond to what i claimed.
They had to do the math.it takes alot of time to add 2+2. when your trying to justify lies.they are still trying.
Basically einstein was wrong about the speed of light because there is no such thing as an absolute vacuum and einstein figures were based on that.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 12:23:47 pm »
A Black Hole ?

Like unto a "Mirror" with a Rotational offset of 45° in the axis of the Program presentation !

When we learn to Rotate the Program 90° then we will see the Image of this Little Universe
as a "Reflection".   :)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 12:26:32 pm »
Heres whats up.
The gov doesnt want ufo anti grav tech getting out to the public.so they hire top physicist to make up math lies.
When electrons hit a surface.they emit xrays at a right angle.this right angle is the plasma being emitted at the center of the black hole.this is what they are trying to confuse people about.its the secret to antigravity.
I was still half asleep when i posted earlier.just woke up from my beauty sleep.lol
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 12:43:05 pm »
Heres whats up.
The gov doesnt want ufo anti grav tech getting out to the public.so they hire top physicist to make up math lies.
When electrons hit a surface.they emit xrays at a right angle.this right angle is the plasma being emitted at the center of the black hole.this is what they are trying to confuse people about.its the secret to antigravity.
I was still half asleep when i posted earlier.just woke up from my beauty sleep.lol

All that is being studied is the "End Result" (from "Communication" involving LIFE) in your world,
and NOT WHAT is producing it, or HOW !   :(

The Key lays in understanding both WHAT is producing it, and HOW !

But more to the point WHERE this is taking Place.

"Human based Science" at present, doesn't even know WHERE this little Universe is !   :o

Does anyone actually know, WHERE The "Projection" of your Universe is taking place ?   :o

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter