collapse

Author Topic: Moontruth  (Read 12030 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Moontruth
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2015, 01:07:15 pm »
No because they were in a TV studio on Earth! :P
So no problems for the rover either. :)

I've emailed Andrew Johnson for a copy of the slide where he overlays the two pictures.  I'll link him to this chat too. ;)
That would be great. :)

I will try to find the other thread anyway. :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2015, 01:10:06 pm »
I mean there is a force acting on the astronaut in the opposite direction to gravity.  My contention is that it is a wire or something elastic which the astronauts are suspended from to simulate low gravity.
To me it looks like that force comes from the astronaut's right foot and his left hand, supported by the other astronaut.

One thing I think makes a difference and makes people see their movements as unreal is that the astronaut's centre of gravity wasn't on the same place as if they didn't have their life support systems on their backs, as those weighed some tens of kg.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2015, 01:31:17 pm »
The astronauts were (as supposedly as the rover) on the Moon's surface, did they got boiled?

Well IF there were Astronauts on the moon   yes they would have boiled... but they have a spacesuit that has air conditioning  and thermal layers...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2015, 01:38:59 pm »
One thing I think makes a difference and makes people see their movements as unreal is that the astronaut's centre of gravity wasn't on the same place as if they didn't have their life support systems on their backs, as those weighed some tens of kg.

One other thing...

Back in the 60's BEFORE the missions  they showed us fancy rigs on Earth that simulated 1/6th gravity. They had on the suits and the full back packs

When they showed us how high they could easily jump it was very high... they could do flips with ease... long distance jumps...

I don't know if any of the old film that was airred on TV is still available or all got 'lost'  but I watched it LIVE....  and all the sci fi movies of the day showed awesome leaps like Superman

Now I realize doing dangerous stunts on an airless moon is silly and can be deadly, but the REAL Apollo videos show that at best they can manage an 18" high jump

So what happened to their project 1/6th weight and what we see in Apollo?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2015, 03:41:30 pm »
One other thing...

Back in the 60's BEFORE the missions  they showed us fancy rigs on Earth that simulated 1/6th gravity. They had on the suits and the full back packs

When they showed us how high they could easily jump it was very high... they could do flips with ease... long distance jumps...
Something like this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQwaeee89o[/youtube]

Or this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSfg3KfBZkc[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:58:56 pm by ArMaP »

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2015, 06:54:45 am »
This thread has re piqued my interest somewhat in the moon hoax.
this video may be old hat, I don't know cos I aint been around here in a while.
But it certainly has some great new (to me) evidence!
If you havnt already seen it give it a look.
Elvis.

[youtube]5KsH2M4m4zM[/youtube]

It wasn't real.
They lied to us.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 07:34:19 am by Elvis Hendrix »
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2015, 11:56:57 am »
Well bang goes my idea that Apollo missions 14 and after were real.  ;D

Study Conclusion

Professor of University of California G. Schiller has noted: "To be successful, manipulation should remain invisible. The success of the manipulation is guaranteed when the manipulated believe that everything happens naturally and inevitably. In short, manipulation requires a false reality in which its presence will not be felt". Very often this false reality is amplified by the media.

In the convergence of these Apollo 15 pictures, more than a million equations (the number of pixels in the images) were calculated obeying the laws of optics. In order to obtain a zero stereoscopic effect for a remote landscape, typical distortion grids were generated around the photographic session sites.

Numerous Apollo 15 photo examples indicate an identical distortion grid – a projection screen at the distance of 100-120 metres from the front of the studio stage. A serious falsification of the true lunarscape, in particular, an artificial trench 30-60 metres in width given for the lunar Rima Hadley which is actually 1,200 metres in width; the image of this remote lunarscape being projected onto the curved background screen; and ‘astronaut’ photographers taking pictures in front of it in a studio set.

The Apollo 15 photographic record contradicts the stereoscopic parallax verification method. The apparent change in the relative positions of objects by moving the camera when the camera angles are separated by several tens of cms show that:

the distance to distant objects such as mountains is not tens of kilometres but is no more
    than a few hundred metres;
    the landscape is not continuous, but with clear lines of separation;
    there is movement between nearby sections of the panorama relative to other sections.

Thus, based on the above examples, this study concludes that the Apollo 15 photographic record does NOT depict real lunarscapes with distant backgrounds located more than a kilometre away from the camera.

These pictures were, without doubt, taken in a studio set – up to 300 metres in size. A complex panorama mimicking the lunarscape shows degrees of movement, such as horizontal and vertical changes to give an impression of imaginary distance to the objects and perspective.
http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

I have the animation from Andrew {EDIT:Not Collins} Johnson.  I will upload to Photobucket later and try to get permission to use it on the website.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 01:44:57 am by Pimander »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2015, 03:47:09 pm »
I have the animation from Andrew Collins.  I will upload to Photobucket later and try to get permission to use it on the website.

Tell him we will THUMP his books :D  They are on Amazon ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2015, 03:53:52 pm »
This just in...

China's space agency releases new pics of the Moon and says it's the last time they are made public.

WHY am I not surprised?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1gAvuGwweI[/youtube]

[youtube]I1gAvuGwweI[/youtube]

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2015, 01:54:48 am »
Tell him we will THUMP his books :D  They are on Amazon ;)
Sorry, its Andrew Johnson.  I was mixing up my researchers.  (I like Andy Collins too though.

He is distributing his booklets free because the believes the information is important and should be out there.

Check out his site Z, he is pretty much into the same stuff as us.  He has a Mars anomalies section, Twin Towers, Moon....

http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]