collapse

Author Topic: The End of Entropy  (Read 55418 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: The End of Entropy
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2014, 01:30:17 pm »
Can this free sunlight be used in more complex ways? Can I heat up a cup of tea? Yes, I can focus the rays  of the sun with a collimating lens and bring a small amount of water up to an appropriate temperature. But here is  where things are not so "free" any more. I need a suitable lens, I need a vessel to contain the working fluid. My cup of tea has been commodified. "Commodification" is the key word which, for my purposes here, means putting a cash price on the item or procedure. Many free (or cheap) things in life have been commodified.

Good word Igor :D  BTW welcome to PRC  we can always use another egghead around here :D You should hook up with Playswithmachines... head of our Inventor's Group. Seems you would fit right in :D

Yes I found an old lens... put it into a staff I call my Staff of Ra :D  It is awesome for starting a fire. Forget rubbing those sticks together... just focus the sun and POOF instant flames

Solar furnaces, Solar stoves..etc all been around a long time... but you are correct "Commodification" is the key word. Even Amy's dream of EG will require a LOT of commodification to implement (unless you use Majic :P )

But in the interim and failing to find a Wizard, a CHEAP solar system would help an awful lot of people. Not total freedom but certainly a major relief on the pocket book and provide a more comfortable life. While commodification would obviously be necessary for the startup, once built it will be effectively free energy once the initial cost is recovered.

I have looked into a commercial installation.  For my house it would run around $5-6,000. That system would run my house with about 25% extra to feed into the grid at maximum usage. My current power bill runs around $400.00 a month... so I would reach break even point at just 15 months or so.

Until recently I didn't have that 6K to spend. I was hoping the PRC eggheads would come up with a cheaper alternative :D  Oh well   8) 

Can we use sunlight to run our cars? Sure, just get a plug-in electric car and charge it with solar cells. But look at the extent to which your automotive transportation has now been commodified! You would then be using free solar energy at an initial cost of about $40,000 for the hardware.

OK, so you have your little (or perhaps not-so-little) black box to extract dark energy, which is in itself a  commodification. You have to fabricate the black box. The materials have to be scraped from the earth, processed, and shipped to you. Do all that and you have some less-than-free energy.

Yes a point we have been making for some time "free" is a relative term. Most people talking free energy mean overunity...  getting back MORE from the system then you put in. But that is not the same thing as costless energy where you could plug your house into a magical outlet tapping the cosmic source :D

Any 'free energy' device created, no matter how exotic the energy source, you will need to manufacture the devices, and get them to the people. THEN you have to make converters so the current devices we all have can make USE of that power

Solar power from cells comes in at around 12 volts max  but we all use 120 volt devices and Europe used 240 volt systems. So the first thing you need for using sunlight is an INVERTER and  guess what? those are the most expensive part of the system AND require a professional to install them into your system so you don't fry yourself

You COULD convert all your lights and appliances to a 12 volt system like the use on boats and campers, but that would require an immense expenditure on new commodoties :D

Oh, you might want to use that energy somewhere else? You will need a means of transmitting that energy, or transporting the black box. Further commodification.

Many people look at TESLA's power transmision tower and say "See? it can be done and "they" are keeping it from us"

But what people don't realize is that this tower still needed a generator to produce the power which was then transmitted. When Tesla put that black box receiver on his car, it required a TRANSMITTER to send that power. That TRANSMITTER was attached to Westinghouse's Niagara Falls generating station. So the power he was transmitting to his car... was owned by Westinghouse who built the station. That is when he asked Tesla "Where can I put the meter?"  And that was the end of that :D

MIT has since redone that...  but consider this... all that power that would be transmitted to run our modern society would mean horrendous amounts of radiation beamed around the world. Imagine the consequences of THAT

Now Morray had a device... a small wooden box which we never saw inside of... he just plugged in his house and there seemed no limit. We never did find out where THAT power came from. Sadly thge patent clerk denied the patent because Morray couldn't show where the power came from :D

But you say, the free energy will do all this for itself with no further need to put commodified energy into the system.

Yes that has been my main beef with Amy's TAP  there is nothing to show how this miracle will materialize :D

Good theory. It should work. But here we are, stuck in a world where commodification is key, greed and exploitation abound, and technology appears not to be able to sustain even the level to which we have ascended. We are now in distress and decent due to the diminishing cheap energy supply.

I am pushing 63... It is all well and good to plan for the future generations but in the meantime I and others are living in THIS paradigm... and I for one would like to see a little more comfort in the INTERIM :D

Some of us are preparing for the near-term problems, some are waiting for the break-through of new energy sources. There are doomers, preppers, frackers, and deniers. But that is another post, another forum, another site.

There is no reason you cannot do all. It is WISE to be prepared. Have an escape route in case your region gets storm blitzed, have food in storage in case you lose a job, and have supplies of necessities like matches candles and toilet paper in case the SHTF even temporarily. Mormons require their members to have a 72 hr bug out bag for every family member  Just smart... so you are ready for anything

It is also easier to spend time planning for the future of mankind when you are not in stress to merely survive from day to day. Christians have a saying "God helps those who help themselves" It is a wise saying. You cannot help others effectively  if you are in need of help yourself

As soon as I post this, I am going outside to sit in the sun for a while and then roll down my hill on my bicycle to fetch a load of groceries to sustain myself for another week. BTW, I built my bicycle mostly from trashed parts and at a cost of less than the bag of groceries I will purchase today.     

Nice :D  But for me that solution would not work to well as my legs would never be able to make that trip back UP that hill to get home :D

PS I LIKE my commodities.  So I need to find a solution that works to allow me to keep my commodities but not spend a fortune running them :D

The 400.00 power bill?  Well I have a spare room.... I can rent that out at 400.00 a month (which is cheap by room standards in Vegas considering it has all utilities, laundry, wifi and a pool)

Voila!!! Power bill covered :D AND I get to help someone out by providing cheap living space

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2014, 01:35:31 pm »
Why do you need gravity control for energy usage?

You don't, but it's a great advantage to freeing Us from being stuck where We are, and We cannot build houses in the sky.

YES it IS  and the INTERIM is what TAP is lacking. We need solutions for the here and NOW while working towards the future. I do not understand why you are against interim solutions

No lack, z.  We do what We can in the interim.  What gave You the impression I am against interim solutions?  Go for it.  I merely work for the final manifestation.  Too many will get comfortable somewhere along the interim line and feel there is no need to continue.  I will not be one of Those.

That still remains to be proven... that EG can even be implemented practically if at all

To You, maybe.  I have the evidence I need.  Sadly it's all in My memory (and black projects) and not anything I can specifically point to.  Though Luke has more in that evidence line.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2014, 06:39:19 pm »
Okay, Zorgon, perhaps my request has gotten lost in the matrix; I would like the info on the solar systems you have available... Perhaps I can put it to use along with one of PWM's inverter designs as a functioning unit for both you and my household...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2014, 04:11:29 am »
Welcome, Igor :)
Sorry i am rather busy, but welcome to our little asylum :D

Hi Z,
Until recently I didn't have that 6K to spend. I was hoping the PRC eggheads would come up with a cheaper alternative   Oh well   

We're working on it, i didn't post all those electronic threads for nothing.
In order to reproduce these circuits you will need to know which end of a soldering iron is hot.
But i intend to make them for less than $1000 if i can, for those that are not builders ;)
Most of the more expensive parts i got for FREE including the IGBT's which retail at $800 each :P
How's that for 'abundance'?.. ;D

Solar panels are a good idea, a useful stopgap measure until we get the more esoteric methods running. (Phillips are trying to boycott the cheap ones from China, so we have to buy their vastly over-priced ones, also made in China ::) )

The expensive part being the batteries & inverters.
If you are using very little energy at night you won't need too many batteries.

As you know, i am working on some 'super inverters' that are 400% efficient (!)

And we have other wonderful toys in the pipeline..

OK yes, so 'free' is a relative term, of course the thing has to be made, transported etc, and like all things, will be expensive at first. My credo is to make them as cheap as possible, just using the profit to make more machines, and a little over for research.

So for a start we could wipe out all our electric bills, then we will take a look at transport....

Once you have free energy, free transport, free comms, then virtually everything becomes free, at least it should do eventually.

Now Morray had a device... a small wooden box which we never saw inside of... he just plugged in his house and there seemed no limit. We never did find out where THAT power came from. Sadly thge patent clerk denied the patent because Morray couldn't show where the power came from

Moray is the one we have the least info on, but we have a similar device, as i already stated.
In fact i have promised Z and Amy the first  2 working prototypes :)

I am pushing 63... It is all well and good to plan for the future generations but in the meantime I and others are living in THIS paradigm... and I for one would like to see a little more comfort in the INTERIM

I will try & get them finished before you pop your clogs, mate ;)

The 400.00 power bill?  Well I have a spare room.... I can rent that out at 400.00 a month (which is cheap by room standards in Vegas considering it has all utilities, laundry, wifi and a pool)

Can i come & stay? This house costs me 1500 a month, sounds like paradise to me :D

Hmm, antigravity & 'free' energy are linked of course.
Amy,, if we could build flying houses, that would definitely solve the housing problem, and real estate prices would plummet, LOL
(Of course, we would need some kind of automated traffic control, can't have houses flying willy-nilly all over the place)

YES it IS  and the INTERIM is what TAP is lacking. We need solutions for the here and NOW while working towards the future. I do not understand why you are against interim solutions.

No lack, z.  We do what We can in the interim.  What gave You the impression I am against interim solutions?  Go for it.  I merely work for the final manifestation.  Too many will get comfortable somewhere along the interim line and feel there is no need to continue.  I will not be one of Those.

Of course, the one interim measure i keep telling you about, is HHO or water powered cars.
There are those who maintain it does not work...Wrong.
There are those who maintains that it corrodes the engine faster....No real evidence of that, some of these guys have been running cars on water for 10 years.
And even then, who cares? Just recycle the engines, the fuel is free :)
This can be applied to all existing petrol-driven vehicles, with very little modification.
Generators, barbeques, heating systems, all running on water :P

Another interim is the use of solar panels, TEG's wind etc.

And i'm not even going to start on Radiant energy, ZPE, or nuclear fusion.. ::)

Choice aplenty, so what are you all waiting for?

"That still remains to be proven... that EG can even be implemented practically if at all"

To You, maybe.  I have the evidence I need.  Sadly it's all in My memory (and black projects) and not anything I can specifically point to.  Though Luke has more in that evidence line.

You have seen the video's Amy ;)
Let's just say i don't agree completely with Puthoff, and Mikado's gravitor is way stronger than mine, but the evidence is 100%, there is an electro-gravitational action.
But that is still missing the rotational element, hence the Flux-liner, which combines several effects in a simple design......gotta get me one of those ;D

Okay, Zorgon, perhaps my request has gotten lost in the matrix; I would like the info on the solar systems you have available... Perhaps I can put it to use along with one of PWM's inverter designs as a functioning unit for both you and my household...

seeker

I would be more than happy to do that, in fact i feel an 'inverter thread' coming on....

Give me a few days to sort through the plans ;)
I need time to draw up some E-cad plans, so you can etch them yourselves, kind of like the Velleman kits, LOL I need to start that 'instruments' company real soon....

Offline Igor

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2014, 07:25:16 pm »
Wow! I never expected this somewhat dormant thread to take off upon my first post. Thanks all for the warm  welcome. I have to admit that I am not up to speed on all the over-unity energy LBBs (little black boxes) as I consider myself a pragmatist and limited to what I can get my hands on and work with.

I have been experimenting with discarded lawn and garden lights that people stick in the ground to light up their sidewalks/paths with LEDs. Sometimes I luck out and find a working lithium cell inside, sometimes the solar cell still works. I have been using the solar cells to make up small battery chargers for the myriad of NMh and Lithium AAA and AA batteries that I require for various purposes. The 100ma or so output will charge a single battery in a day. I want to be ready for when the grid goes down. :-)

A few notes re power inverters for making use of solar cell output for household use: Some years ago I built just such an inverter to power my amateur radio equipment in my car. My memory is a bit hazy on the circuit, but briefly it was an oscillator tuned to 60 Hz feeding into a pair of heat-sunk power transistors, then into a reversed filament transformer with the high-side output at 120 vac. The output wave form was a scraggly-looking lopsided square wave, but it did the trick and powered up my Heathkit Sixer VHF transceiver. For household use, I would heat sink the power transistors to my hot water tank. Old, used filament transformers were once filling the dumpsters as vacuum tube electronics were phased out. I imagine they are not so readily available nowadays.

I see a backsliding of our industrialized society into more of a "steampunk" paradigm. I am not a doomer, I think we can all survive and hopefully prosper even without cheap fossil fuel and the technologies and economies that have developed during the last 100 years. To that end, my mission at this point in my life is to enable those who want to opt out of the consumerism and oil dependency that now pervades. I can easily afford to pay the $4 per gallon of gasoline and drive around in a car every day, but I choose not to. I have zeroed in on working with like-minded individuals who would rather pedal an old bike around for their short errands.

I am the eternal tinkerer, developing tools and techniques to adapt parts from disparate old bikes to work with each other. I have developed methods to repair components that otherwise would have to be replaced.  I use cheap LED flashlights as bike lights by fabricating custom mounts and adapting them to use a single lithium cell instead of a battery of 3 AAA NMh cells. And I teach others to do the same. While not exactly a dumpster-diver, I roam my 'hood in search of raw material discards for my projects. Favorite items are PVC and metal tubing, anything with wire and connectors, threaded fasteners, washers, nails, and best of all a damaged and fallen aluminum "no parking" sign. I love working aluminum into brackets, links, and tools. My bicycles bristle with such items. And I still use my K+E Log-Log Duplex Decitrig slide rule to crunch the numbers.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2014, 07:51:15 pm »
Glad You joined Us.  [smile]

What do We do for those of Us whose knees will not take the pedaling demand of a bike?  I am motivated such that said People do not have to worry one way or the other - and Those who LOVE to ride bikes may make that choice.

Also, to z:  "Plugging into the grid" is fine if You want power for Your home, but You need batteries if You want transportation.  Unless You can carry Your power source with You.  And that is where electrogravitics comes in.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2014, 06:46:47 am »
[youtube]nxxSIX3fmmo[/youtube]
 :D

Offline Igor

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2014, 10:35:41 am »
[youtube]nxxSIX3fmmo[/youtube]
 :D

Exposed! Actually, I played "Eye-Gaw" and was type-cast as such in several amateur musical-comedy productions performed live on stage in the auditorium of my former employer. Amy should well remember these, as she was one of our make-up artists.

We could not get a real Tesla coil or Jacob's ladder (like the ones in the quoted movie) so I designed a stage prop to simulate this equipment. We had a PowerStat or two, some large power station meters, some large knife switches,  and the obligatory flashing lights. We did a lot of slapstick routines like me walking around with half of a (naked) mannequin claiming that I had just purchased it at the UCLA student body store. All this was an ad lib when Dr. Frank N Stein forgot to make an entrance.

Even after the show closed, people seeing me in the elevators and hallways of our office building would laugh and call me Igor. So its not just a screen name. :-)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2014, 02:45:46 pm »

LOL for a few minutes when you said Solar systems availble I was thinkin UMLR  BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I think I am lost in the matrix.

Yeah I copied the files up to the server... will have to see if they are still there

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2014, 03:31:58 pm »

Hi Z,
We're working on it, i didn't post all those electronic threads for nothing.
In order to reproduce these circuits you will need to know which end of a soldering iron is hot.
But i intend to make them for less than $1000 if i can, for those that are not builders ;)
Most of the more expensive parts i got for FREE including the IGBT's which retail at $800 each :P
How's that for 'abundance'?.. ;D

$1000.00 not bad :P  As for the hot end  its the one that smokes :P

Solar panels are a good idea, a useful stopgap measure until we get the more esoteric methods running. (Phillips are trying to boycott the cheap ones from China, so we have to buy their vastly over-priced ones, also made in China ::) )

A lot of years ago BEFORE I got into CT  when we were building towards the Theme Park projects... one of the goals was to use solar power and other energy tricks. Back then we were told of a solar cell that were awesome... a large factory roof could produce enough power to run 25,000 homes.

These were developed (or developing) at the Nevada Test Center...We had architects and contacts and investors ready to jump on this and would have featured them on the park site  Big name architect too Wells Pugsly... we even had support from Timet, the titanium company.... Nevada Power was even talking about them in fact I heard about it from them

But then  POOF all the info on them vanished...nada  zip

The expensive part being the batteries & inverters.
If you are using very little energy at night you won't need too many batteries.

I am an energy HOG :P that AC units sucks power like a tornado When its 120 outside and 100 at night, I would literally die without it :D So would my little Ferrets

Our freezers also need juice... but I love the freezers  keeps us in supplies for over a year

As you know, i am working on some 'super inverters' that are 400% efficient (!)

Yes we do know :D

OK yes, so 'free' is a relative term, of course the thing has to be made, transported etc, and like all things, will be expensive at first. My credo is to make them as cheap as possible, just using the profit to make more machines, and a little over for research.

Yes the main problem is there are TWO free's  one being no cost  which can happen after the initial expense of setup is achieved. From then on it is free. Even a wood stove you have to buy it first and install it :D

The other is free as in something from nothing  ie over unity... and so far that is still a pipe dream. Lots of people working on it, lots of promising ideas, but when push comes to shove, no provable or duplicatable machines yet

It sucks that we don't know how TH Morray did it. I suspect his 'Swedish stone" was Naquadah :P

So for a start we could wipe out all our electric bills, then we will take a look at transport....

Wipe out the electric bills and I will be able to afford a Hydrogen car :P

Once you have free energy, free transport, free comms, then virtually everything becomes free, at least it should do eventually.

Moray is the one we have the least info on, but we have a similar device, as i already stated.
In fact i have promised Z and Amy the first  2 working prototypes :)

I have all Moray's papers and patents somewhere... but he could never explain where he was drawing the power from. Maybe he didn't know :D

Its a wooden box with some coils and that 'Swedish stone' and you can plug in endless devices That was vetted by over 100 peers but  HOW was he drawing that power and from WHERE

I will try & get them finished before you pop your clogs, mate ;)

No worries mate... I have gone back to the method Amy hates :P Making MONEY. I figure I can liberate those rich peoples' dollars by selling them stuff I find for next to nothing :D

Can i come & stay? This house costs me 1500 a month, sounds like paradise to me :D

Well between mortgage and utilites we are running around 2000.00 a month

Hmm, antigravity & 'free' energy are linked of course.

Are they though? zero point energy is an unlimted source and has nothing to do with gravity. Plasma energy is all over the Universe in a steady stream. Can we not just make a device to tap that flow? Nothing exotic needed  just a plasma scoop :P  The Tether was something like that  A basic copper wire 12 miles long dragged through the ionosphere at 17,500 MPH produces a LOT of energy and you can beam that back to earth via laser... (yeah that is viable CURRENT tech baces on old principles but it works!

Amy,, if we could build flying houses, that would definitely solve the housing problem, and real estate prices would plummet, LOL
(Of course, we would need some kind of automated traffic control, can't have houses flying willy-nilly all over the place)

Ah yes more CONTROL on that new freedom :D  Same with flying cars... you cannot let people fly whereever they want  It would have to be an automated system or it would be chaos.  Nothing is simple :P

My concern with flying houses? NO human made tech is infalible... I can see house levitation systems failing after ten years and dropping like stones... "Look Ma! It's raining houses!!!"   8)

Of course, the one interim measure i keep telling you about, is HHO or water powered cars.
There are those who maintain it does not work...Wrong.

Frankly I don't get it these naysayers. I was using a water torch when I was a kid learning jewelry making. Hydrogen cars and buses have been in use around the world for decades. Shell Oil is installing hydrogen pumps around the world... so why the naysayers saying it doesn't work?

There is one down side... water pollution Billions of cars spewing water vapor exhaust will drastically effect local climates with increased humidity :D

There are those who maintains that it corrodes the engine faster....No real evidence of that, some of these guys have been running cars on water for 10 years.

That would be true... but that can be fixed by using aluminum engine blocks which some cars already have  water doesn't rust aluminum :D  Also back in the day when I was Rally driving (70's) we had water injectors to mix with the fuel to increase power (denser intake)

And even then, who cares? Just recycle the engines, the fuel is free :)
This can be applied to all existing petrol-driven vehicles, with very little modification.

Back in the late 60's Univ of Toronto offered a hydrogen conversion kit to outfit any car using a carburator... cost was $680.00 installed. Consisted of a special carburator a special nickle foam tank for the hydrogen and a set of rear spring to cover the tank weight :D

Generators, barbeques, heating systems, all running on water :P

Welders :D  'In regular use, an ER1200 Water Torch can cut steel 25% faster than acetylene,..."

http://www.waterwelder.com/machines.htm

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 03:34:41 pm by zorgon »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2014, 04:35:26 pm »
I have all Moray's papers and patents somewhere... but he could never explain where he was drawing the power from. Maybe he didn't know
Well in real terms, i can't explain the output of these inverters, except to say that they use each electron more than once ;)

There is one down side... water pollution Billions of cars spewing water vapor exhaust will drastically effect local climates with increased humidity

You're saying you get too much rain in Vegas?
Drive them round the Sahara for a few years, create some gardens, LOL

Welders   'In regular use, an ER1200 Water Torch can cut steel 25% faster than acetylene,..."

OOOoo Dribble, drool, i like those ;D

Hmm yes falling houses, even worse than falling prices LOL
They will need to have regular diagnostics, the PLC's i'm thinking of would do this once a second, so we should be allright ::)
Parachutes & airbags would be pretty useful as well......
and think of all the space taken up by roads & railways!

DLensman

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2014, 02:14:17 pm »
A mind blowing post...bravo........ :)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2014, 07:27:57 am »
Most humble thanks.  [smile]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]