collapse

Author Topic: Reanimation Experiments 2.0  (Read 4172 times)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Reanimation Experiments 2.0
« on: April 26, 2018, 01:13:57 pm »
Pig brains are kept alive OUTSIDE their bodies for the first time in a radical experiment that could allow humans to become immortal

Scientist Dr Nenad Sestan, who led the Yale University team, disclosed his methods in a meeting at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
Researchers were able to successfully remove the heads of between 100 and 200 pigs and resuscitate their brains while detached from the body.
The organs were connected to a closed-loop system the scientists dubbed 'BrainEX' that pumped key areas with artificial oxygen-rich blood to sustain life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5659235/Pig-brains-kept-alive-WITHOUT-body-time.html

The Soviets called their device an "AUTOJECTOR" These same types of experiments have already been proven back in the 50s...

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Reanimation Experiments 2.0
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 06:22:08 pm »
No one in their right mind wants to live forever. I can't wait to croak. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not in some kind of GD pain or some part of my system is in mutiny.

Give me the dirt nap, or, in my case, I'll be ashes in an urn in a Nokotsudo. Sis will be in her urn right next to me.

All I want is some GD peace.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 09:38:06 pm »
No one in their right mind wants to live forever.

Well it seems the ELITE do...  they are either afraid of death  or  know they will have to face the Devil they sold their soul too :P

Look at David Rockefeller  6 heart transplants  Didn't help....

And all those Pedophile stories  It's not about sex... its about a form of vampirism as they hope to get strength back from the young blood.

Your next body will not have that pain.  I know it is hard to understand but sometime we have a reason for having chosen our current situation. I know it makes no sense... but it will in the long term.

And yes we DO live for ever...  energy cannot be destroyed  even science knows this... and our life force is pure energy...

Here is a little Rosicrucian teaching...

Take for example a string of light bulbs like you see in Mediterranean Cafe's 

All these light bulbs are lit up (brought to life) by energy, in this case electricity. We already know that electrons exhibit unusual characteristics when they are not being watched :P Almost like they had a mind of their own.

So each of these light bulbs can be on or off... a light bulb can be broken, which effectively makes that light bulb dead.  But where is the energy that gave 'life' to that light bulb?  It just moved along the line to give life to another light bulb...   This cycle repeats effectively indefinitely

THIS is how the soul works (simplified)  We chose which 'container' to give life to when we are on the other side...  Yes WE CHOSE...  and the reason is not known in this form why we chose that particular path...

Luminous beings are we,  Not this crude matter.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 03:01:31 pm »
Sorry to read of Irene's issues..

The way that I write this may also depend upon my present state of mind...

If I wrote it another day... It may vary..

I think many people would like to live either longer or again  (BUT maybe many (if not all) of us , to do so in varying circumstances ) to what we are in now.

Life could / can be really good as we  are all aware in our positive periods.. and  we may wonder depending upon our circumstances.. did our lifes need to be as they are.... or could we have improved them or avoided some of the bad things that may have occurred to us..

MAYBE PROVIDED we do not have to much or many Unfortunate external negative things occur in our lifes... we would hope to live worthwhile life's..

but some negative things will always occur, some more negative than others...

there is ALWAYS going to be FATE that will happen at sometime that will effect us at some time.. that will have negaitive effects on us.. and when that happens... our lives can start to become less happier...

But if we were able to avoid the really bad things... then we question things like :

Could certain education or better upbringing have helped us avoid certain negative things that we may have experienced for eg.... Id say for the majority of us  (again if not all)  I would certainly say so...

or If there were ways to correct certain things that have effected us for the worse.. be it physically or mentally.. then again if we could alter things for the better... that may be seen like living a new life again to some extent..

I would liked to have been able to experience some of the high life... where you take away the Money concerns.. or having to work for a living..or trying to search ways to make money..or avoid certain  stresses in Life..

No doubt if we had enough money... I am sure as long as we appreciate what it could do for us...
our lifes would then become much more worthwhile.. or enjoyed more.. and we could have more choice and freedom in life.

Not that Money is all essential to be content..

I think finding a path that we want to take or doing things that we want to do.. make a huge difference.. and if we can earn a living doing what we like ... all the better..

But for many... it seems they end up  being guided into things that generally later on they dont find content....
and they become depressed or their health suffers... then life quality goes down hill...

The other problems being... most of us are just brought up into the system and go along with it...we know little if any difference.. or believe in what our our parents or teachers tell us.

and if the system is corrupt or those in power make our life opportunities more difficult... such as Govts creating mass unemployment etc ... then the people suffer..

SO that has been often a huge part of lifes problems...

IF we did not have to deal with that... life would / could  be so much better for many..

or if there are other ways that we can live with all the excess stress that often seems to be a main part of life..
The other thing is being or having the right guidence and doing it within a reasonable time frame..
some of us get that help... and some do not..

and IMO its much much harder for those who dont !

BUT it is also down to us individually to be able to try to do the right things...
as we can have all the the good advice available.. but if we ignore it or do the wrong things...
chances are we will get negitive results..

But I do think many of us can change for the better if we are able to act on the right advice..

other issues are...there will always be the limitations that each of us has that we also have to contend with... that may be things that we can not overcome..

For me, IF I could get my life on the right track... with the right guidence.. and income... I would like the chance to plan it for the better...

and would appreciate having more time to persue it...

There is so many things that as I get older I still do not really know.. and things that Id like to either learn more about or redo some... and I could live another several lifetimes and not achieve them...

So yes Maybe Id like to live to be 1000 years or so .... at least at the  times when they were within reason...and bearable...Its unlikely (or Not possible ) we could ever go thru that long a life and avoid bad things occurring
But how we may consider things if we were bad for us....we may or probably could  think different.

If a person lives to 50 or 100....   Living to a 1000 yrs if only 10 to 20 more equivavlent life times to maybe live thru some other alternative  life Journeys..

As we age... we realise 50 yrs seems almost  nothing !

but like many I do get days when I get depressed at times and question why Bother ! and whats the point !

If we get negative things occur.. life starts to suck !

There are so many other levels of Life.. that most of us will never get to experience in our present existence.. but  we may in the next life's at some time, if we do come back again and again.

I think as I get older and hopefully wiser.. I realise or seem to accept that certain things are just not in my make up to be able to have ever been able to achieve  due to my lack of abilities etc.. which also sucks when we are unable to do certain things we may wish we could do..

I think trying  to find a way out of poverty or the standard type of life that a majority of us have to endure.. maybe one of the only ways to be able to have the chance to live a good life..

but finding / obtaining it is a difficult challenge for most...

and what seems annoying is that there seems those who have what it takes and those that may not...

and thats when Life seems so unfair ! and one wonders why !

Then the other question for me... is thru out life... we change... and what we may have wanted when we were younger.. often does not appeal to us when we are older...

and what am I or you trying to actually achieve if anything !

or are many of us just here to observe at this stage...

In my case.... if I could choose my ideal life journey... what do I want to aim for ?

As I ask that question, I am not really sure...

I thinj one severe thing that I may have liked to consider.... would be to be able to find a way to be able to explore the Universe... whethers its trying to find a craft like Source that would enable me to travel anywhere vertually...
including thru time...

That maybe one ultimate dream... BUT how I would I deal with it if I had such techology  or ways to do such things..

At my present stage... be it mental or physical.... I would not be confident that I could deal with that much, like we may see or imagine in the Movies ... as reality is far different... and fear is for me or could be somewhat extreme in certain situations ..

I dont want to be a super hero fighting all the bad things...Much of that Id want to avoid...
and I suppose the ideal is to aim to do the stuff one want s to experience ...in a positive form..

or id have be immortal and to be able to avoid pain or death if I was to become a super type hero !
but Id have to include the better positive sides of life much more in my journey what ever that maybe..

My dreaming is my only answer !

Otherwise Im not sure what I really want to aim for..

or maybe its just to aim to make life for the better..or to achieve something that helps better  mankind.

Zorgon:
Well it seems the ELITE do...  they are either afraid of death  or  know they will have to face the Devil they sold their soul too :P

Look at David Rockefeller  6 heart transplants  Didn't help....

And all those Pedophile stories  It's not about sex... its about a form of vampirism as they hope to get strength back from the young blood.

No one in their right mind wants to live forever. I can't wait to croak. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not in some kind of GD pain or some part of my system is in mutiny.

Give me the dirt nap, or, in my case, I'll be ashes in an urn in a Nokotsudo. Sis will be in her urn right next to me.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:58:04 pm by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 10:26:44 pm »
The way that I write this may also depend upon my present state of mind...
If I wrote it another day... It may vary..

We hadn't noticed :P

::)

I think many people would like to live either longer or again  (BUT maybe ...

Well the thing is anyone who is religious believes in some after life :D  TRUTH is we are reincarnated whether you like it or like it not... and no we don't go backwards so you don't return as a Lizard :P

It also doesn't matter to me if you believe it or not :P  Thing is I KNOW (as I have posted before) as do several others here that have been on the other side...

But I promise you it is/will be YOUR CHOICE where you go next, after you sit in judgement over how badly you screwed up THIS life :P

Life could / can be really good as we  are all aware in our positive periods.. and  we may wonder depending upon our circumstances.. did our lifes need to be as they are.... or could we have improved them or avoided some of the bad things that may have occurred to us..

There was a lesson or two that were required... you will know after if you learned it or need a 'do over'  And yes that 'lesson' may have required you suffer in this round.

but some negative things will always occur, some more negative than others...

there is ALWAYS going to be FATE that will happen at sometime that will effect us at some time.. that will have negaitive effects on us.. and when that happens... our lives can start to become less happier...

I posted THE SECRET here... it explains all that  and how to use it :D

I would liked to have been able to experience some of the high life... where you take away the Money concerns.. or having to work for a living..or trying to search ways to make money..or avoid certain  stresses in Life..

No doubt if we had enough money... I am sure as long as we appreciate what it could do for us...
our lifes would then become much more worthwhile.. or enjoyed more.. and we could have more choice and freedom in life.

Not that Money is all essential to be content..

MONEY is a TOOL...  Like any other tool you need to learn how to use it to become an expert at it.

There is an old saying  "A Fool and His Money Are Soon Parted"  This is very true... I was that fool when I was younger... never planned to get bad legs and be in the current situation so I put nothing away...  STOP being the FOOL and learn the TOOL :D

I KNOW that now  and can teach it  and have been getting by, but I lost the 'nest egg" as it were

Money can't buy you love, they say.  Well it CAN get you to places and a lifestyle where you are more likely to MEET Love, then locked away in a room on the computer

Money can't buy you health, they say.  Well it CAN get you the best available medicines, Doctors and health care...AND it relieves STRESS so you won't get sick as easily

I think finding a path that we want to take or doing things that we want to do.. make a huge difference.. and if we can earn a living doing what we like ... all the better..

Money can't buy you happiness, they say... well THEY LIED so you won't find out they were bullshitting you.

But for many... it seems they end up  being guided into things that generally later on they dont find content....
and they become depressed or their health suffers... then life quality goes down hill...

THAT is how religions and cults are started  And I blame the internet today for dumbing down people.

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 10:03:04 pm »
, , , , and the conspiracy is ?

, , , Just askin.
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 05:10:01 am »
Nederland, Colorado hosts Frozen Dead Guy Days every March.  Apparently the frozen dead guy was a strong believer in cryonics and reanimation.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 10:12:37 am »

Sorry to hear that you are in a lot of pain Irene, I wish this was something I could do to help you.  :(

//

Yea, I don't want to live forever, Helen my partner's mum is late stages dementia and 96, and the poor lady doesn't know where she is or even who she is, it is horrible seeing this way as she was vibrant if not somewhat combative lady in her time, and now she is a shell, literally.

The UK law wont allow euthanasia, so if you do want to make an end of it, you have to go to Holland or Switzerland to do so, BUT if your family are seen to be hastening your death you can be charged with unlawful killing, so people have to be really careful, if they facilitate this for their family member -

Pedophilia as I have mentioned on other threads is rampant in the UK, and not just confided to one ethnic group OR class, from the dirty parliamentarians at Westminster, and the "establishment" figures in the clergy/military/police and other groups with real power to the Asian gang rapes of young and very vulnerable girls it is an epidemic -

There are people who have had enough, and are dedicated pedophile hunters on Facebook who are making a very small dent in the issue, but I have a friend in one of the dedicated pedo-hunter squads in the Police and he Say's that for the handfull they get every year, there are litterally thousends of men (and women) out there trying to get the young - I asked him if its because the Peados have a mental illness and in his and colleagues opinion it is not, they do it because they have a sense of POWER and control over their victims and the more they do it the more they want to .. 

I know that if, and when I get to the stage that I am going down with Alzheimer's I am going to take my self of to the moors, with a bottle of whisky, score a powerful narcotic and hopefully manage to end it, I certainly don't want to be a burden on my family and friends - it may hurt them in the short term but I am sure they will appreciate it in the long term.

I have been around for just over 56 years, and I cant say for sure if it is just a perception, or fact but it seems to me that we, the human race are becoming evermore evil in deed and thought - I can count on two hands the amount of people I know who i believe are "good" people without evil or bad in their heart and minds.

I think I did mention it last year on another thread (cant find it) that (and this is going to sound waaay out- there) I seem to pick up a vibe from people who have bad natures, i can be on a bus or train or waiting in a queue and out of nowhere I will know exactly the direction to look to find someone "bad" staring at me, the hairs on my neck go up and I get a real queasy sensation in the pit of my stomach, and it is people from seemingly all walks of life, old, young, male, female, professionals, shop keepers -

[I keep imagining a scene like Donald Sutherland in the film about aliens (I forget the name of the film) and the aliens take over the humans body, the hero seems to have got through and looks like he is going to make it but right at the end the Donald S character turns and points and makes this horrible screaming sound.. well nasty - and in the end the bad people end up getting me as well]

I have made a couple wagers with friends that the Queen and Prince Philip will live well on into their 100's - Reptilians??  I don't know, but the Queen doesn't seem to be slowing down for a bird in her 90's !

anyhoo,  sorry this isn't a uplifting post folks' (I heard today from a professional in the medical profession that the amount of girls coming into the local hospital suffering from date rape drugs is way up on last year  :'( >:(

Catch up soon when I am in a lighter frame of mind, great thread and posts btw -

Cheers,

Fans'

sending ~~~~~~~healing~~~~~~~~~~vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~healing~~~~~~~~~vibes~~~~
~~~~~~~~~healing~~~~~~~~~Vibes~~~~~~~~healing~~~~~~~~vibes~~~~~~~~~~healing~~~~

To Irene and anyone else suffering with pain.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 11:06:07 am »
The UK law wont allow euthanasia, so if you do want to make an end of it, you have to go to Holland or Switzerland to do so, BUT if your family are seen to be hastening your death you can be charged with unlawful killing, so people have to be really careful, if they facilitate this for their family member -
In Portugal, this week, four proposals for a new law about euthanasia were rejected.

I know that if, and when I get to the stage that I am going down with Alzheimer's I am going to take my self of to the moors, with a bottle of whisky, score a powerful narcotic and hopefully manage to end it, I certainly don't want to be a burden on my family and friends - it may hurt them in the short term but I am sure they will appreciate it in the long term.
I hope that if I ever get to a point where my life is not worth living I am still able to take care of that.

I have been around for just over 56 years, and I cant say for sure if it is just a perception, or fact but it seems to me that we, the human race are becoming evermore evil in deed and thought - I can count on two hands the amount of people I know who i believe are "good" people without evil or bad in their heart and minds.
Being one year younger I think people have always been like that, but today they stand out more and influence more the neutral people.

[I keep imagining a scene like Donald Sutherland in the film about aliens (I forget the name of the film) and the aliens take over the humans body, the hero seems to have got through and looks like he is going to make it but right at the end the Donald S character turns and points and makes this horrible screaming sound.. well nasty - and in the end the bad people end up getting me as well]
Invasion of the Body Snatchers, the 1978 version, not the original from 1956. :)

I have made a couple wagers with friends that the Queen and Prince Philip will live well on into their 100's - Reptilians??  I don't know, but the Queen doesn't seem to be slowing down for a bird in her 90's !
How long did her mother lived? Longevity is partly hereditary.

anyhoo,  sorry this isn't a uplifting post folks' (I heard today from a professional in the medical profession that the amount of girls coming into the local hospital suffering from date rape drugs is way up on last year  :'( >:(
Do you want a nice story? Read this. :)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 01:15:47 pm »
Armap, this is way off topic,but the story you linked to happened about 3 hours drive from me in my home state, and reminds me of the world I grew up in 60 years ago, before the onslaught of chaos in the late 60's and 70's...

sadly, for every young person that wants to help there are a 100 that would rather trip you and laugh...

::)

Fans', as far as the pedophilia epidemic, there is only one solution to that addictive disease, same with the asian rape gangs, and this may sound brutal, but the only cure and remedy is to send them all to the other side immediately, not "pay their debt to society" in a public funded prison, but an immediate death sentence to be carried out at the first opportunity...

some crimes should automatically carry a death sentence, and pedophilia is at the top of the list,followed by rape... and it doesn't matter who it is, no one should be exempt...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 02:05:44 pm »
Interesting last few posts made today...

If what you describe about just how bad pedo/s really is Fans,

that is really horiffic !

Just how many people out there are under attack ?

No doubt the older we all get the more we become aware and realise how even in todays society how dangerous life can still be..... I many of us believed it only happens in the movies , TV or in past history.

We dont reaslise the vulnerabilities that we can all face. or we fear to face up to it or to help other people who are sufferring from it...or we just dont know how to deal with it or dont know whatto really believe.

One eg of someone who did try to face up to one of the Muslim Grooming gangs was a Police women  detective..
who left her good positoned job to help some girls that she new was being abused...and eventualy she brought them to justice after a few years.

but how many of us could do that ! and face that time in our own lifes dealing with it.

To me Human life is maybe about domination and submissive personalites..but relative. maybe its somethig we are not really informed about and have to learn the hard way.. as few people may tell the truths to us...be it parents , or teachers at schools.

I think we all go thru stages of being seen as either bullied or dominated.. especially when young. but maybe dont  or did not expect it as adults...and maybe relate it more in the movies or TV soaps and dramas..

In relation to how things could change.. is it possible to get to the pedos before they do what they do ?
Could certain education prevent it ?  or Change them if they offended ?

I think  the right education could  help avoid certain people from doing such things and In some cases change offenders..but in terms of time and money to do that.. is hard to say...pre prevention towards such persons , maybe a more effective solution, if such things were given the right prior guidence..

Many a Psychologist would suggest it is possible... and maybe humans all a choice but need to understand in more details on how or what ever their actions maybe doing to others or their families.

but thats in the ideal world !

I know what you mean Fans about catching certain  people learing at ourseleves or others...when in larger group situations...

again the older w e get probably the more paronoid we can become.. and being more aware maybe with good reason !

we start to trust our conciousness or foresight  more. maybe that we did not trust in the same way when we were younger.

Im sure we all have stories of things thats happened to us or close assciate  that we may like to tell ! or ask others advise on !  or howo best to deal with certain situations..

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:20:10 pm by astr0144 »

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 09:26:09 am »
@ArMap, great link, I needed that y/day bud and thanks for the film title, that is one movie that still scares the .. out of me.

//

Right on brother Seeker, right on, they should at the very least have a physical castration if men and women should be chemically castrated, we don't have the death penalty which is more the pity as I do believe it is a just a righteous punishment, if people cant play by the rules and maim/kill/torture/abuse/rape others then its straight off to the clink and the chop for you I say.

//

@Astro, my buddy in the Police says that they can have all the counciling in the world (Peados) but you might as well ask them to change council them to change their eye colour - you cant , and you cant change them from what they are -

Sorry I feel I have hijacked the thread, getting back on topic -

I would not want to be reanimated -

Who would ?

Cheers,

Fans'

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]