collapse

Author Topic: X-ray Laser Beam Creates ‘Molecular Black Hole’  (Read 5387 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: X-ray Laser Beam Creates ‘Molecular Black Hole’
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 06:09:55 am »
Seeing that during Kepler's life only 6 planets were known, I don't think he had much to choose from. All planets on the solar system have prograde orbits.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2018, 08:58:06 am »
Interesting...this tech might someday be implemented for 6th Gen electronic warfare...

Sixth generation warfare: manipulating space and time
Other methods
There are other ways we can manipulate space and time to our military advantage. We can jam radar and communications systems and make our enemy deaf, dumb, and blind. We can deprive the enemy of the information needed to position his assets and carry out an attack, or effectively respond to an attack. This is called electronic warfare (EW) The first example of this concept took place in April 1904, when the Russians jammed the RF communications between a group of Japanese Navy battleships in the Russo-Japanese war, with spark-gap transmitters. The Japanese could not plan and coordinate the shelling of a Russian naval base at Port Arthur, China.
We have platforms today, like the older EA-6B (Navy) Prowler, and the newer EA-18 (Air Force) Growler with extensive EW capability. Also, all our fighters and bombers are equipped with on-board EC (electronic countermeasures) systems. NERO (Networked Electronic warfare Remotely Operated) systems are being installed on our UAVs. And we have similar systems on our warships and submarines. The problem with jamming our enemy’s radars and communications is that it tells them we are there, and about to do something. That’s fine if already in a fight. However, taking-over their systems and controlling them before the fight starts, gives our forces tremendous advantages.
Still skeptical? Look at what the scientists at Purdue University did in 2011. They modulated two light beams out of phase, in an optical fiber, creating a “hole in time.” In that hole, they placed data. Anyone intercepting that signal would only see a flat-line frequency of light, unless they know how to demodulate the out-of-phase light frequencies and retrieve the data (http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2013/06/06/take-that-nsa-scientists-hide-communications-using-a-hole-in-time). You can bet that the National Security Agency (NSA) and the crypto guys are interested in this technique of time manipulation.
There are many more examples of how we can manipulate space and time in 6GW warfare, but my evil masters will not give me the space to explain them here. Just understand that in 6GW, we are getting inside our enemy’s OODA loop (Observe, Orient, Decide, and Act). Once inside, we can control what they see and hear, what they think, what they decide, and what they do, all to our advantage.
http://mil-embedded.com/guest-blogs/sixth-generation-warfare-manipulating-space-and-time/

Take That, NSA - Scientists Hide Communications Using A Hole In Time
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2013/06/06/take-that-nsa-scientists-hide-communications-using-a-hole-in-time/#7d6f716c7dfc

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 08:20:06 am »
Are they spinning deosil, or widdershins?  And that leads to the question of what did Kepler believe?  Was he only studying planetary motion that conformed to his beliefs?
If you look from "North" they appear to spin one way, from "South" they apparently spin the other.  It is all about where you observe from if you think about it.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 09:23:43 pm »
Interesting...this tech might someday be implemented for 6th Gen electronic warfare...

Very interesting tech Ell exposing weaknesses (manufactured holes) in our perception to be exploited.

Thanks for sharing.  8)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 01:59:57 pm »
Maybe Gene Roddenberry had some inside information. 

You know Shasta, he just might have!

The first season of Star Trek had the Enterprise go back in time to 1966 on Earth and be seen by the population.

Spock informed Kirk it was ok because this era had many UFO sightings that were explained away as swamp gas, weather balloons or temperature inversions.

Turns out Gene would know.

Having been born in 1921, he was 26 in 1947, the year the newspapers exploded with daily headlines about Flying Discs for months, and culminated with them being explained away as weather balloons. The other explanations were floated in 1952 and 1966 respectively.

During WWII he was a B-17 pilot, and after the war was a PanAm pilot - during 1947.   

He obviously was exposed to the information and would of course paid attention to pilot reports in the newspapers, several of them having gotten close up views of the craft.

Captain E.J. Smith Shows Stewardess Toni Carter What He Saw

So having Bomber pilot friends and civilian pilot friends would have given him inside access to pilot sightings never released to the public.

He could have developed contacts through that network.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 02:19:34 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2018, 04:16:56 am »
I love this thread  :)

Quick question, has there been any observation of Anti-Matter Black Holes ?

**EDIT - I cant find the page where I had posted about the US Warship Collisions on Peg, and the below kinda hijacks this thread, would it be possible for a kind admin to move the below to the other thread please if someone doesn't mind doing that ? - thnx Fans' **

Slightly off-topic and I know I have posted something like this else where on Peg, but I see a a Norwegian warship had a coming together with a oil tanker last week -

https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2018/11/08/norwegian-warship-collides-with-oil-tanker-on-way-home-from-nato-exercise/

Which reminded me about the US warships that had similar events in the South China Sea that is being contested by the US & China, and made me think once again that the computerised navigation systems had been hacked and remotely controlled by entities unknown - I don't have any proof and the Norway event is reported that the tanker hit the docked the warship.

Background information - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/us/navy-collisions-history-mccain-fitzgerald.html

I found this on YouTube, has some useful information if [like me] you are not familier with ship propulsion etc -

www.shippipedia.com/ship-automation-control-system/

https://www.marineinsight.com/marine-navigation/marine-navigation-systems-and-electronic-tools-used-by-ships-pilot/

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/britains-future-frigates-06268/  useful reading

http://uk.businessinsider.com/hacking-and-gps-spoofing-involved-in-navy-accidents-2017-8?r=US&IR=T
Cheers'

Fans'
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 05:44:04 am by fansongecho »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]