collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134319 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2017, 11:47:21 am »
Xrays escape black holes.

There are also 2 event horizons, not 1.

I'm no expert, so thank you.

What is it about X-rays that makes them immune to the forces of a black hole?
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2017, 12:16:34 pm »
Here's My thoughts...  WHY is it only recently that anyOne has these experiences?  No One was discussing things changing that I met back in 2000 or even 2005 - long after the web was available to compare notes.
I think that's because people would not think so much of themselves, so they thought they were misremembering things and moved on to more important things. In recent years we have witnessing the rising of the "me", with people thinking that they are more important than anything else, and that everyone is interested in knowing what they had for lunch or what movie they are going to watch. :)

The fact that in each of these cases there are virtually always two camps is significant.  "Bad memory" would yield many more points of view, I would suggest.
That's what I said on a previous post, these cases are always presented as one of two possibilities, so in the case of the location of New Zealand people are presented with only two possibilities, being north or east of Australia.

And that's one of the reasons I think this is more of psychological effect than anything else, as people are presented with the present situation and an alternative one, but the case is usually presented as "who remembers X being Y instead of Z?", making people either accepting the present Z or accepting the alternative Y, not giving them any chance of forming their own opinion.

If people were asked "has X always been Z or was it something else?" I'm sure we would get much more opinions.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2017, 02:06:19 pm »
I also remember, in 2011, that a voice repeatedly told me I'd come home. If you'll recall, I traced my first memorable timeline issue to 2008.

I need to add, regarding my above quoted statement, that the voice first told me I had been "lost", and then told me I was "home".

Don't ask for an explanation. I don't have one.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2017, 05:27:19 pm »
I'm no expert, so thank you.

What is it about X-rays that makes them immune to the forces of a black hole?

The X-rays come from hot gas orbiting around the black hole in an accretion disk. As the gas orbits, magnetic stresses cause it to lose energy and angular momentum, thus spiralling slowly in towards the black hole. The orbital energy is transformed into thermal energy, heating up the gas to millions of degrees, so it then emits blackbody radiation in the X-ray band.

Once the gas gets closer than a few times the horizon radius, it plunges into the black hole, so while some X-rays can still escape just before the horizon, most are emitted a fair bit outside.

X-rays are generated by BH-star binary systems from a thermalized accretion disk. This process produces soft (low energy) X-ray radiation. In some systems, the high energy emission is much harder than that of a thermal disk and dominated by synchrotron X-rays emitted from shocked gas in the jet.

I did understand some of that and Googled the rest. Fascinating stuff.

Now, why are there two event horizons?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 07:31:31 pm by Irene »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2017, 05:30:47 pm »

re: black holes

Until recently observations and theories have only predicted 1 event horizon.

New evidence shows that there are instead 2 event horizons.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2017, 06:47:10 pm »
Perhaps we need The Matrix Traveller to come back and give his opinion on this topic.

I really tried to follow what he was trying to get across but I have to admit I was lost.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #246 on: March 11, 2017, 07:33:29 pm »
A51Watcher wrote -

The X-rays come from hot gas orbiting around the black hole in an accretion disk. As the gas orbits, magnetic stresses cause it to lose energy and angular momentum, thus spiralling slowly in towards the black hole. The orbital energy is transformed into thermal energy, heating up the gas to millions of degrees, so it then emits blackbody radiation in the X-ray band.

Once the gas gets closer than a few times the horizon radius, it plunges into the black hole, so while some X-rays can still escape just before the horizon, most are emitted a fair bit outside.

X-rays are generated by BH-star binary systems from a thermalized accretion disk. This process produces soft (low energy) X-ray radiation. In some systems, the high energy emission is much harder than that of a thermal disk and dominated by synchrotron X-rays emitted from shocked gas in the jet.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 07:35:20 pm by Irene »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #247 on: March 11, 2017, 07:34:30 pm »

emotions?...family / friends /  acquaintances seeing it differently at the time you noticed and  a discussion  as to why...

Well I talked with my wife after we returned fron visiting her in Texas when that shift happened. She is usually more skeptic than even Armap :P (one of the reasons we didn't get along :P )  I just asked her about the JC Penny thing as she had worked there in las Vegas  and she clearly recalls the spelling Penney  Didn't hesitate, just spit it out  BEFORE i told her what this was about... so since she lives in texas now that meory is different

However when I metioned the Berenstein Bears being berenSTAIN now she flipped out :D  She had read those books to our kids, he rmother had read them to her... She was 100% adamant that it was Berenstein... seems she says we still have the books in the attic So I will have to find them

Re the VHS videos  I don't have a VHS player anymore Will see if I can pick one up cheap at a yard sale

One of my friends from facbook, whom I met when we first started the medieval group is not the same person... so much so I don't recognize her to the point I may have to unfriend her

I think it is too soon to get real reactions from people other than "your crazy" or have faulty memories because people are just now realizing SOMETHING is going on.  That chart from Twitter shows it was almost not discussed at all before oct 2015 then suddenly literally went viral

i'm looking for the trigger point, if there is one
perhaps we have control of this and perhaps we don't

As am I  and it would be awesome if there WAS a way to control it. Quantum Physics has said we SHOULD be able to  literally Mind over Matter. Sci Fi writers have touched on this as well like the Star Trek TNG episode where all thoughs came instantly into reality as they were travelling through a special section of space

I started this almost the first year I was on ATS  specifically around the Schumann resonance and 'shrinking" time (or speeding up as it were)  three times I started the research  three time things changed and files disappeared

So far THIS time around it seems to be holding

i'm thinking of Z and his mirrors along the road affecting him as he has
 thoughts/beliefs of the gov with the looking glass stuff
does this need a physical trigger or do you need a belief system in stuff?
Well the giant solar mirror happened several months AFTER our return  The Texas trip was end of June  I saw the solar plant on the way to War in october... so I had already known I was in a different timelin, the mirrors just confirmed it in a solid slap to the face kinda way. Not a small spelling erro but a whole giant solar plant  glitch :P

As for that looking glas  that came along with al the stargate research. It seems that the PORTALS at least are very real... even NASA now confirms it.  So if the portals are real  what does that mean?

Well according to the Air Force... they say THIS

"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report."

and in the other paper:

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

connect together remote regions within our universe
connect together different universes
connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)
Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?
• Traversable Wormholes possess:

normal or backwards time flow
normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

Now looking at THAT  that pretty much covers everything from Aliens to Bigfoot and Nessy to Timeline shifts to Portals

i was very open to anything when younger..no restrictions and no tv/movie influences  so my trips seem to be all over the place with content..
i have memories of being places i know i have never been in the physical but knowledge of them..details i couldn't have gotten from reading...

Channeling perhaps? You are an empath are you not?  As such you should be able to pick up 'other' information, similar to the way Mystics access the Akashic Record  and Tibetan monks channel information ( not like modern charlattans scamming for a buck)

Writers and artists draw on this 'other' knowledge base... the sci fi of today is the reality of tomorrow

Rocket scientist  THREE countries that had no direst ties with each other at the time Three scientists independently came up with the EXACT same liquid fuel rocket concept. Those three countries became the three top space powers today

come on guys..think about it and speak up..we may be on the way to multiple lives we can access at will and move thur

That would be cool but also confusing as hell.  For example  I did some research in timeline #1  I posted that and went back to work on it.  But now I am in timeline #2 and the facts i checked in timeline #1 are NOT the same in timeline #2   So I make comments based on my work and collected facts, only to be told  "Hey you need to fact check  that is a lot of BS"  WTF?  So I fact check and lLO AND BEHOLD... what I knew 100% befor e is no longer true LONGER TRUE

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #248 on: March 11, 2017, 07:38:56 pm »
2) Something did happen in 2012.  We entered a new world as Dolores Cannon suggested,

I will have to see what she has to say  because it was 2012 that keeps showing up for me

The other thing I have noticed is that things change after we have slept on it!  I have encountered problems which just seemed that couldnt be resolved.  Yet go to bed and sleep and next day problem solved or changed.  Is that how we enter a parallel universe, while we are sleeping

THAt is a very good point.  It has long been a saying "Let's sleep on it" before making any big decision.  Also when you misplace something 'sleeping on it" will usually have it show up the next day

So is it simply that we assign the task to our subconscious and then we remeber it the next day?  Or is it like Cynthia says with her Nutmeg that after the FIFTH try, the nutmeg just appeared?

perhaps that IS how we can switch :D

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #249 on: March 11, 2017, 07:52:57 pm »
That Puthoff really gets around. He has his fingers stuck in an awful lot of pies.

I wonder exactly what he is. I thought he was connected with RV, which I suppose could be linked to just about anything the government might be up to.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #250 on: March 11, 2017, 07:53:09 pm »

yeah Mic  i think it's been happening before that but something is making us more aware...and if we are more aware what should we do with that?

Well my original work focused back to the Philadelphia Experiment as the date when the srewups started  There was even a movie made on that aspect where they were trying to fix it. In that movie the time ripples came in waves. I forget the name and version year but will try to find it

Awareness is alway the first step. Bare in mind that with FB and Twitter these days an idea spreads like wild fire wheras back in the day few people had access to any real information outside their local sphere

And though our awareness has increased so has the scoffing and skepticism noise that is trying to drown out any real effort to understand it

What to do with the knowledge is always the next question

do we want the control to jump time lines or dimensions at will?
or stop it from happening without conscent?
or did we give consent somewhere else?..lol

THIS is THE MAIN REASON the old Mystic Schools and "illuminati" groups remained secret.

Let's say you could learn how easily... but if you did that you may misuse that ability before you have learned the proper training and discipline...  Its like a gun... guns don't kill people and most sane people have learned how to control the urge to shoot everything, so only the idiots do

But hand that idiot a way to go back in time and mess up the world?  Not such a good idea :D

Sliders was a show about slipping through timelines at will, except that their control device broke so there was no way to get back home to their original one.  When they finally thought they had... the last scene shows a BLUE golden gate bridge :P

It may be fun to consider, but the reality would be frightening... because the next timeline you slip into, your wife might be a serial killer :P

maybe we are really going to the new earth ?.. the 5th dimension?...where it is all different in application but we are awake and aware ?
is it the end of a journey or just a short stop in one?

That is what all the New Agers are saying  :D  And I am sure the Chritians are say Oh yeah no worries, just part of the coming Rapture

my eyes are crossed with all the reading..enough for today

even though i think it's more than the presidential election stuff

The only thing I would toss in regarding politics is this

IF it is true that Hillary had the popular vote (though photos show her venues almost empty)  then how did Trump win?  For the sake of this discussion, lets say that enough strong willed minds MANIFESTED it

Now wouldn't THAt be a kicker?

:o

::)

8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2017, 08:02:08 pm »
That Puthoff really gets around. He has his fingers stuck in an awful lot of pies.

I wonder exactly what he is. I thought he was connected with RV, which I suppose could be linked to just about anything the government might be up to.

Hal Puthoff...to me... is like the Smoking man was to Fox Mulder... :P I even posted that several times on ATS

EVERYTHING I researched, from RV to Stargates to free energy to zero point energy to mind control.... HAL PUTHOFF was there. Scientology? Hal was there as a high priest (or whatever they call them)  Skin Walker ranch?  Hal Puthoff was a member of the Aviary, the elite UFO research group  he was the OWL  He was also part of NIDS, Robert Bigelow's research team into the paranormal and was very active at the Skin Walker ranch portal.

In fact hal currently works for Robert as you can see on Hal's website (it has Roberts space station on the cover image 4)
http://earthtech.org/

Remote viewing, MK Ultra, MJ12, Aviary   all there :P

When Ed mitchell went to the moon, they did a telepathic message test. In fact it was Ed Mitchell who discovered Uri Geller and brought him in to Stanford Research institute

But he is in the other threads :D  though I only covered a small part of what he is involved in  He DID visit pegasus yahoo group some years back and I believe Pimander has had contact with him

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #252 on: March 11, 2017, 09:05:30 pm »
Cool  8) no gear on the spindle  :P

Nice!  So the earthbound one has no gear :P

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #253 on: March 11, 2017, 09:32:04 pm »
A51Watcher wrote -

No one has put forth a theory yet as to why there are 2.

The answer will require some adjustments to Einstein's theories and calculations because he only predicted 1.

Current (needing adjustment) theories on black holes:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:32:06 am by A51Watcher »

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2017, 04:54:58 am »
This makes me ponder Ben Rich's statement about there being an error in the equations...

if semi-conductors break the laws of physics, who is to say that many things don't?

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]