collapse

Author Topic: My Inescapable Conclusion: The Freemasons are Monsters  (Read 78928 times)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Re: My Inescapable Conclusion: The Freemasons are Monsters
« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2015, 02:17:10 pm »
but I do leave open the possibility that I do not have all the data, or even bad data.

Which is more than some people around here...
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2015, 02:24:00 pm »
Shouldn't be you the one that needs to prove what you're saying, in this case that there are trillionaires?

I should imagine that the people who 'own' the 'printing of the money' equate to the 'triallionaires'.

Do we need to look further than the world's oldest monetary establishments and their fortunes/heirs?

I imagine the results would be interesting, but as you are speaking so 'matter of a factly', I suppose you have this information to hand and can inform us? 
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2015, 05:04:22 pm »
How is it that I find so many of you demonstrating hypocricy at it's finest? So many of you standing blind by your own speculations as fact, whilst at the same time managing to spin speculations on known facts?
Could you be more specific?

Amy is no more obsessed with our psychopathic leaders any more than I, and in fact, possibly conderabley less.
That doesn't mean much, as you are the only person that knows how much you are obsessed with them.

And yes that is true to an extent, but the massess will never have a chance to achieve any better whilst being held under thumb of the most wretched of our species, who are probably so in-bred we could get away with calling them a species of their own.
What the masses need (in my opinion, as usual, and based on what I saw during and after the fascist regime that ruled Portugal up to April 25 1974) is to understand what is happening and what they can do. That's why one of the biggest supporters of the Portuguese fascist regime used to say that the common person should only learn enough to sign their name, they shouldn't be able to, for example, know how to read a newspaper. He was right, as what people are really missing is knowledge (real knowledge, not something presented by someone as real knowledge), and I'm not talking about some technical knowledge, I'm talking about knowledge of what they (the people as a whole) need and are capable to do.

The moment people understand and know that, those that keep the thumb over them will also understand it and they will know that they have only one change of getting out of that situation with their lives, and that's to go away on their own.

It's true that they may leave things in a way that makes it easier for them to return, but if people keep on getting real (and relevant) knowledge they will also understand that and see it for what it was, and will act accordingly.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2015, 05:05:42 pm »
I should imagine that the people who 'own' the 'printing of the money' equate to the 'triallionaires'.
Who are they?

I imagine the results would be interesting, but as you are speaking so 'matter of a factly', I suppose you have this information to hand and can inform us?
What information? I don't understand what you mean. ???

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2015, 05:46:28 pm »
But it's all My fault.

Wrong.

It's all about Your attitude.

:-*
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

space otter

« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2015, 08:51:57 pm »

this is not a new argument

the sides have been chosen and seen by all who read here
they haven't changed since the last time you guys went in these very same circles

nothing is being accomplished by it's continuance

can we move on please

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2015, 11:41:30 pm »

they haven't changed since the last time you guys went in these very same circles

can we move on please

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:43:13 pm by rdunk »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #247 on: May 05, 2015, 03:39:44 am »
To me, what all those questions demonstrate is that you cannot get clear answers when you ask dubious questions, specially questions that look made in a way to force specific answers.

Chemtrails - Hard to say if they are spraying us or something else, spraying at high altitude will affect all things below it, so they may be spraying the trees (for example) and we are also getting sprayed, although we aren't the target of the spraying. Also, they may be spraying us with those products but not in chemtraisl.
The way the question was made already implied a specific type of answer, so yes, half of that (or even more) can be either true or false.

Loosed GMOs - It depends mostly on what you mean by "loose on this planet", depending on the definition it may be completely false.

Weather manipulation - Has been happening for a long time, but at what level? How much of it is the result of manipulation? Most of the people that talk about it imply that most of today's weather is the result of manipulation, so, in that case, more than half is not true.

Fake "news" - Sure there are fake "news", but your example of Sandy Hook is a good example, as all the reasons I saw for it to have been fake are assumptions based on ignorance of some facts and relying on what other people say without real basis (but I have to say that I haven't followed this for a long time, I stopped when I noticed that ignorance was rampant among the proponents of the fake theory). Most of that talk about fake "news" is based on some people's imagination (or bad intentions).

Agenda 21 - It exists, but, from what I have seen (once more, I haven't followed this much), not as most conspiracy theorists say, so more than half is not true.

PS: the above is, obviously, my opinion, based on what I have seen and read about those topics. I may not have seen many important data about those or my interpretation of the data may be wrong, but at least I don't present my opinion as facts.  :P

LOL!  You do reach on a lot there, ArMaP.  There are innumerable samples showing the nanoparticulates in areas where the soil under houses has none, and nanoparticulates do not form in nature.  Can We deduce anything here?  [sigh]

Hon, it's psychopathic all put together, any way You want to look at it. 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2015, 03:50:18 am »
Wrong.

It's all about Your attitude.

:-*

What attitude would You suggest?  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #249 on: May 05, 2015, 03:52:02 am »

can we move on please

Humble apologies.  You're so very right.  Onwards, then.

Chiroptera

« Reply #250 on: May 05, 2015, 09:46:22 am »

Wings level, sky above, ground below would be a start...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #251 on: May 05, 2015, 12:24:24 pm »
And...  You make it sound as if I am obsessed.  Like a rabid fan of a star.  Nothing can be further from the truth.  I have identified the problem Humanity has on this planet:  psychopaths in control. 

Let's see if you can post for one week and not use the word "psychopath"

::)

Perhaps your negative thoughts about the evil uses of money are over powering your thoughts of receiving any.

Okay  You live in a Cabin in the woods. Lots of Oaks around. You have a friend that has a chain saw and cut wood for a living :P

With a little sand paper and free time...  you can turn dead sticks into Wizard Staffs

These ones below are Cedar  They have awesome roots and are all over Georgia and Luisianna. Oaks are great for finding knarly branches, Maples are nice straight ones with pretty grain

I just bought a simple walking stick from the Pirate Event... It cost me $15.00  It was a simple straightish sraff just sanded and varnished...  I can easily make those myself  I have a hundred blanks in the garage ready to go, but this one was made and sold by a fellow in a wheelchair...

A decent walking stick made out of a wooden branch starts at 15.00 and can sell in the 100's if you get a good knarly root on it and embellish it with Runes  carved into it or adding strings and stones etc

Here is one that someone carved a rough fist and wrist watch into and painted white

Asking price: $600.00

Here is a simple unfinished straight stick with a small face carved on it  Asking 25.00

Some simple knarly sticks sanded and varnished  Asking 40-60.00

Here is one with some crystals glued into the crook of the branch  Asking 120.00

I don't know why tour attempts have failed. I don't presume to know whether or not you did it right. But I do know things that work.

Since you have free time and live in a forest, and have access to nice branches either by limoing into the woods behind your cottage or getting Thor to drop off a bunch on you porch... it would only require a little effort with sand paper a knife and some trinkets sitting in a chair making staffs  From simple walking sticks to fancy Faerie and Wizard Staffs

The internet is FULL of samples for ideas and pricing.  Etsy and Ebay are good places to list them and the Postman will pick up orders

You asked me for something that can be done by someone who has NOTHING and limited mobility,,, this is ONE example.  The fellow at the Pirate Fest has no mobility below his waste  yet he can make them  and gets out to the event to sell them (Yes someone sets up the tent for him :P )

So try stopping your focus on the psycopaths for a while and focus on making staffs (or other woodsy trinkets)  We all know your position on TAP and the current rulers.  We all know that things will not change over night and in the meantime we need to eat and live.

I can come up with other ideas but since you live in the woods with no transportation you do have limits

If you lived in a city near a bus route you could do the thrift store thing... flip merchandise... and make enough to afford a big Tudor Mansion  :P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:26:13 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #252 on: May 05, 2015, 12:33:34 pm »

Do we need to look further than the world's oldest monetary establishments and their fortunes/heirs?

Ah yes  Like THIS self admitted Trillionaire? Yup  looks evil to me  and Mr Burns sure fits the role on that funny animation The Simpsons that the Sheep laugh at :P  But I have never met a Rothschild  and they don't effect me personally  and there is little I can do to change what they have been doing for hundreds of years... So I don't worry about them and go on about my business :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #253 on: May 05, 2015, 12:37:10 pm »

A POSITIVE one :P

Turn off your computer and Step outside into that forest your in... that nice little cabin away from the world.

Do you see any psycopaths out there?

No? Well then life isn't all that bad :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #254 on: May 05, 2015, 01:05:18 pm »

I am merely poking sticks at her :P to help her make money :D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking