collapse

Author Topic: Petition To Decriminalize Free Energy  (Read 28468 times)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Re: Petition To Decriminalize Free Energy
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 03:12:22 am »
I will be signing your petition guy's and gals!! ;)
One thing I am bit curious about, but understand it has been pointed out about it's "Illegal" present state for sales "What if Petrus is half right and they have their insiders capitalize and corner the market?"
Our current state of affairs as far as financial debacles would lead me too think that there may be under tones of higher capitalization under the legalization and hence forth making it feasible that the PTB that have basically destroyed our economy will have another avenue of doing so under strict reprehensible laws, rules or regulations.
I am neither a politician, scientist or Laurette, but know without wavering doubt that this may give the PTB more of the same Ole, same Ole as far as oppression goes.
With so many great minds with in our precious PRC forums, and the greats here that have the gift of wordy attribution's, and under the guise of being and wanting too help man kind as a whole "DO you think they would use this too their advantage and leave us bringer's of great news at the loading dock's too better their own reasons of manufacturing it?"
I deal with consumer advocates all the time at my work place, they are all out to press the fact they are living the American dream, even with in foreign countries. More than not, they tend too have thing's in the fine construct of the T&C that eliminate the chance of their losses by way of consumer purchases, this in effect causes heart-ship to the consumer once they have purchased this said product and had no idea they were being duped by single word additions with in these types of regulatory laws that govern seemingly every company differently.
Though when discussing such details with in the businesses involved, and I really push for the little guy here, they tend too waver away from these points and continue with their agenda of higher product sales regardless of consumer heart-ship and some very good input and sometimes irate dis-satisfied consumers, which only directs the proprietor's too vaguely admit what has been brought fourth and then leave everything as it once was with no real resolve, just acknowledgment of the unsatisfied consumer, then goes under the rug, so to speak.
"Are we jumping the gun here by initiating slow political resolve, and time span we can't figure or calculate accurately, as too give time to the PTB of being able to detract the 'AH-HA!!" of the significance of AMH too only line the pockets of people you never met and could care less about you/me or anything else for that matter as nothing but mere puppets that come, line up for purchases, pay their hard earned cash for product and then find unsurmountable troubles when the deal is done?"

Love this concept folk's, was really astounded of how long it has been that this thread was being neglected. (Shame, shame) LOL But lets see if it gets the recognition it deserves, I am hoping for the best for you out there doing the foot work "Great Job!! And Thank You for caring."

One other thing, since I was a child, teenager at the time of BL's disclosure, he became an instant hero in my Fathers eye. I have said this before and will continue too say this until the day I am no more physical, if BL has impressed my Father, it is because he deserves the Kudos of what he is trying to bring to the light of day.

"In Loving Memory of my Pop's- May 8th, 1938-August 21st, 2003"

With Great Respects,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 03:27:14 am »
WHAT IF....

What if:
 You are all giving the PTB far to much credit?

What if:
They really don't have the answers of free energy any more than we do?

IF... they had free energy, why is the military working so hard on making synthetic fuel? (they are now using synthetic fuel almost 50% of their consumption. The whole thing makes no sense because when they created the A Bomb they wasted no time in using it.

WHY are they hiding this tech we suppose they have FROM THEMSELVES?  Where is the gain for THEM?  If they had all this free energy and this anti gravity tech... why are they not using it to gain the advantage?

And where are all the prototypes? The military is notorious for storing everything in old bone yards. Where are the old 1950's saucers?

Surely someone must have some ols saucer parts around. like the ones Lynn found from the NAZI disks...

Sure they keep stuff secret, but eventually the old stuff is discarded.

So where is it?

So WHAT IF  they really DON'T HAVE IT YET

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 07:23:08 am »
Shucks, A51, yve got to take a bow first, remember you were the person who suggested a petition! Any credit for anything which comes from this is yours as well as mine and everyone here's as you say!

For me it migt be a flash in the pan, but hey,  many successful efforts have started with these small flashes.
The petition has also been emailed to several senators and local reps, who if one responds with any interest, who knows?

And Zorgon, you have a great point, the military is really good at hiding hardware and working devices, but they are terrible at keeping anything a secret once it has fallen by the wayside.

So could that mean either the craft they built in the early fifties are still working well, and arent ready for the scrapyard, or the material they construct the majority of that airframe from the Roswell "metal" is completely recyclable?

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2012, 07:24:29 am »

We be 6

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2012, 07:49:13 am »
WHAT IF....

What if:

What if:

IF... they had free energy, why is the military working so hard on making synthetic fuel? (they are now using synthetic fuel almost 50% of their consumption. The whole thing makes no sense because when they created the A Bomb they wasted no time in using it.

WHY are they hiding this tech we suppose they have FROM THEMSELVES?  Where is the gain for THEM?  If they had all this free energy and this anti gravity tech... why are they not using it to gain the advantage?

And where are all the prototypes? The military is notorious for storing everything in old bone yards. Where are the old 1950's saucers?

Surely someone must have some ols saucer parts around. like the ones Lynn found from the NAZI disks...

Sure they keep stuff secret, but eventually the old stuff is discarded.

So where is it?

So WHAT IF  they really DON'T HAVE IT YET

Excellent post.  I was thinking the same thing..........But

Why are they suppressing things like Hydride storage containers then.  That is proven to work yet it is either illegal to buy or overpriced from China.

We may not have access to free energy, but we do have to cheaper energy sources.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2012, 10:24:19 am »
It may be a steep hill to climb, but with the apathy and indifference mankind has develoed over the last hundred years or so, we need to show people that one or six or many can get things done.

Even if nothing comes of this, the government knows now we need a change in certain laws which hinder the progress of individuals and companies striving to bring sanity and reality to the energy situation.

I love the girl with her rubber ducky, Thor, I can relate brother!

Cheers!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2012, 10:36:56 am »
Heres a sample of the letter I sent to nearly thirty senators and officials throughout the US...

Good day, Senator Nelson, my name is David Goshorn and I am a 47 year Florida resident living in Pinellas County. Recently I was introduced to several technical professionals who expressed concern that the technology they had designed and implemented in experimental format, the use of Advanced Metal Hydride to store hydrogen safely in a vehicle for fuel alternative usage, was demed an illegal act to sell or manufacture the Hydride itself. All of the Hydride available now comes from China and a few other countries, and is currently trending at more than five times the price it would sell for here if it were legalized to manufacture and sell to certain entities and individuals. I have penned a petition to the White House, with the hopes someone will take this to some extent as a hopeful step towards a new and safer energy paradigm in our fine country, devoid of the control of external nation's influences. I thank you sincerely for your time and also want to thank you for your years of service to our great country and state, someday myself I hope to make a difference, and with the help of leaders such as yourself, we can see a new day dawning in energy production.
Here is the link to my petition:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/goal-petition-bring-light-illegality-and-inavailability-advanced-metal-hydride-used-t/9kz8np6q
Again, many thanks for your time sir, Sincerely, David Goshorn

Cheers, and happy days ahead!

Littleenki
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 10:53:30 am by Littleenki »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 10:42:39 am »
.........sigh.............

I must have posted this over a dozen times, both here & on ats.

1. You don't need the rare metal hydrides, you simply produce hydrogen on demand, it doesn't need to be stored in a tank.

2. It is very easy to do, and can be applied to existing petrol engines, virtually no modification is needed.

3. The original inventor's forum has verified this tech TWICE, both using a low-tech and a high-tech approach.

4. Petrus is right, it's not illegal to do this, and it is illegal to physically force people to stop it. They (the energy barons) also use many legal ways to stop us like buying the patent & then shelving it, buying the company producing the parts & liquidating it, etc etc.

Most of the YooToob video's get banned for (and get this) copyright infringement for the music used... :P

They also make use of state or council bye-laws when it comes to powering your home etc. You can still do it, but has to be within strict guidelines (safety etc).
I remember this petition, in fact i probably signed it already, but the case is moot. The best it can do is provoke a reaction, and it won't be a very positive one.
Free energy must remain 'underground' for a while longer, although there are some things we can, and should, release now.

HHO, water power, is proven.
This is the first thing that needs to hit the mainstream (by that i mean home experimenters, kids, yootubers etc).

Here are Stan Meyer's complete plans, plus a document called the Water Fuel Cell report:

ftp://www.thelivingmoon.com/files/FreeNRG/Stan_Meyer_Full_Data.pdf

ftp://www.thelivingmoon.com/files/FreeNRG/WFCreport.pdf

You don't need the laser conditioning, and the whole thing can be vastly simplified, like Matrix's device for example.

If anything, we need to petition for the right to run our cars on water.
See what happens then ::)

Whether you or I like it or not, this is what probably 80% of Western society believe; and as Zorgon has said, they will fight to the death to defend and uphold it, regardless of how much it hurts them.

When my neighbour is paying 10 bucks a litre to drive to work, & i'm filling her up with tap water, i think he'll come around ;)

Be excellent to each other is one of the best moral guidelines that I know of.  That is what we need to do with each other, first, in order for free energy to become a reality, Dave. 

Free energy is a physical coalescence or coagulation (densification is probably the best word) of love.  So if we want that to manifest without governmental or societal interference, we need to increase the overall level of love in society first.

Indeed. Can we have a petition for that?

Some of us do Care very, very much, but NOT many take much notice ?
:D I care, and i notice...
I have just shown a very, very simple method of harvesting Oxygen & Hydrogen
in abundance, but it looks like nobody is interested ?

This method of Harvesting Hydrogen, uses far, far, far less energy than any other method
known on Earth at present !

That would be yet another method, on top of the 2 i already mentioned ;).
Water is an EXCELLENT fuel & it's EASY to do.

This is just a stopgap measure, as i pointed out in the 'implications' thread. Eventually internal combustion will be replaced entirely, it's served it's purpose, it's finished.
Once we have mastered REAL energy sources, the fundamental ones, 'fuel' of any kind won't be needed, period.

I suggest a mass effort to get engines running on water, that should be top priority right now.

The idea here is to figure out why it hasnt been placed into the hands of private researchers who can share parts and technology to make it a viable alternative to oil.

It has.
You want his address?

What if:

What if:

That's because they don't communicate...

Yes they would, and they probably are.
If the Air Force had AG tech, would they share it with the Army?
LOL!
Where are the old 1950's saucers?
Looks to me like they dump all their old parts on the Moon... ::)

I like that letter, Dave, let us know when (if) you get a reply ;)
PRC rocks 8)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2012, 10:59:40 am »
Youre right to a degree, Luke, although I think Bob's method of storage creates a much safer and high capacity format, suitable for long range use.

HHO is great, but it releases hydrogen into the atmosphere during its use, and that is bad for the atmospheric makeup from certain papers Ive read, thats why I decided to go with straight Hydrogen, and not HHO.

Not to say either is right or wrong more than another, it just applies to what Bob Lazar is doing, and with his pull and financing, i think its a better place to begin!

Thanks much for your compliment, Luke, coming from you, its a badge of honor for my uniform!

And Im also looking to build a GEET outboard motor soon...thats another whole fish to fry! 8)
Cheers!

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2012, 11:27:10 am »
HHO is great, but it releases hydrogen into the atmosphere during its use, and that is bad for the atmospheric makeup from certain papers Ive read, thats why I decided to go with straight Hydrogen, and not HHO.

It can be burned at a perfect ratio of 2H:O, the exhaust is pure water, mate.

In any case, both systems are useful, both systems work.

Ahhh, the GEET:

This is the GEET heat exchanger/carburettor device from Paul Pantone (who is at present in jail on a number of false charges).
 They may have got the man, but the idea is out!.
This is MY interpretation of the device, original copyright is still Mr. Pantones.

Description;
 Air is drawn in through intake (1) and goes into bubble-tank (2) this is filled with 'fuel' as decribed later.
 In the tank (2) it may or may not be mixed with hot exhaust gas via valve (12)-MAY be
used as a 'cold start' valve, once warm the engine won't need it.
The air bubbles through a plate drilled with lots of holes ( stainless wire wool may also be used ,I.E. Kettle descalers).
 This goes out through pipe (3)-taking some fuel with it- into the 'T' junction with air valve (4),
 through a narrow bit (venturi 5 ) into the REACTION TUBE (6).
Placed in the reaction tube is a steel/iron rod (7) which fits the pipe with a clearance
of 35/1000 inch -0.8-0.9mm (apparently) Smaller gaps have also been used.
 This rod must be FREE to move in the tube, but not jam up anywhere.
The mixture then travels up the tube past the rod, and should be VERY hot as it reaches the top,
 AND in a near-vacuum, at high speed {8}. This goes straight into the engine!.
 The ehaust from the engine enters the outer pipe (10) at the TOP, and travels down,
cooling as it goes, Out through pipe (11) to 'T' junction (12) and out through the muffler.
Notes;
The steel/iron rod/outer pipe should be smooth, and lightly magnetised as shown (N/S).
It should fit the (also smooth) steel pipe (6) to within 0.8mm/35 thou. Can be less?
Pipe also lightly magnetised as shown, i have shown a thin wall for this as it would speed up the
 exchange of heat. Stainless pins may be hammered in to hold rod in place.
The 'venturi' (5) is just a narrow bit , not sharp but sloped inward/outward-as long as it's
about 1/5 less diameter than the other end of the pipe.
FUEL:
 Fuel may be anything from crude oil/water & sugar/turpentine/chip fat whatever.
The length of the reactor (specifically the rod) depends on the type of fuel.
For example, Crude is a complex hydrocarbon and needs more time to break down,
 so a rod length of more than 12" is needed :o)
Lighter fuels, like Diesel, chip oil, veg oil; 10 to 12" (25-30cm)
Regular fuels, Petroleum (gasoline) etc,; 4 to 7 1/2" (10-17cm)
High-octane fuels, Liq. Propane etc; 2-4" (5-10cm)
Also, the plan shows air valves all over the place, there is some debate as to adding air
pre-or-post reactor, Apparently, it only needs what came through the bubble tank, plus a little extra,
 some just do it by the inlet manifold (9) BUT you need as HIGH A VACUUM AS POSSIBLE in the reaction tube to help the process. Then it should feed itself.
I would just use the valves at 1, 4 and 12. My drawing is vertical for space/efficiency.
There's a lot of stuff about 'thermal inertia' 'magnetic effects' etc, and i won't bore you with the
chemistry either, just build it and get 100mpg!
Can be made from plumbing parts, but they must be machined/cleaned up inside.
Here's the links, (haven't been there myself yet)     -Stawmy-

www.geetfriends.net

tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/VortexHeatExchanger
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 11:42:39 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2012, 11:30:31 am »
True luke, I just remember reading a few papers saying the HHo system releases Hydrogen into the atmosphere somehow, dont remember the exact way though..so since then Ive looked a bit more at others.

Cheers from Geetland!

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2012, 01:37:47 pm »
Hey PWM,
Went to the GEET friends home page, and it doesn't show anything on the "How too's" of the apparatus? Here is the link directly from website posted by you:
http://www.geet.nl/

Did they close the website for some reason, or has the order of finding all the information now been deemed "Copyrighted"?
Really like this idea, and thanks for sharing this, have many relatives that farm and many others that could use such a innovative Idea.

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 01:50:23 pm »

Loose hydrogen in the atmosphere + a spark (lightning) = KABOOM and water :D

Not sure how releasing hydrogen into the air can harm the environment  :o

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2012, 01:55:41 pm »
What IS HHO anyway?

Oxyhydrogen

Oxyhydrogen is a mixture of hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O2) gases. This gaseous mixture is used for torches for the processing of refractory materials and was the first gaseous mixture used for welding. Theoretically, a ratio of 2:1 hydrogen:oxygen is enough to achieve maximum efficiency; in practice a ratio 4:1 or 5:1 is required to avoid an oxidizing flame.

This mixture may also be called by an old term knallgas (German; "bang-gas"), although some authors used to define knallgas to be a generic term for the mixture of fuel with precise amount of oxygen required for complete combustion, thus 2:1 oxyhydrogen would be called "hydrogen-knallgas".

Brown's gas and HHO are fringe science terms for a 2:1 mixture of oxyhydrogen allegedly endowed with special properties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxyhydrogen

Ah so HHO is a FRINGE gas :P

Okay now that I got THAT clear... carry on :D

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2012, 02:08:47 pm »
Yes, a fringe gas, found near...water...LOL
It works, the only problem you might have is a melted engine if there's not enough air (78% Nitrogen) to dampen the explosion, as it were.

HHO burns hot enough to melt granite :o

Sorry, Bill, it's an old link, i was too lazy to check it before posting, silly old fart i am ???
However, i've got all the plans, & the video is out there still (maybe).
Should we do a GEET thread?
..and m y  f   ng k y rd  s dying... ...   .
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 02:11:15 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]