collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134598 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #405 on: May 02, 2017, 05:13:35 am »
What I find odd, is that with all the profound events and changes going on in the world these days, I always am left saying " well, I guess I should be glad Im here to see this or that"

I never thought there might be a reason or cause that placed me here during this time, perhaps theres some validity to that thought, of how we may be volunteers, Seeker.

To me, it seems there could be overlapping realities, which are so ludicrous one day, but so full of clarity the next..just keeping up with the flashing frames of today, leaves one behind in preparing for the next onslaught of new oddness tomorrow....

On our heels? Head deep in the sand? Here for the duration?

Who knows anymore?

Just to consider the quantum nature of the universe, means one is experiencing the multiple possibilities which can exist simultaneously within this "Matrix", and the possibility becomes reality..if only but for a fleeting immeasurable moment.

Humans are eventually either going to get it right, or be doomed to these 12-13000 year cycles of cataclysm and rebirth...an understanding of all of this might as well be 10 dimensions away as it stands now.

Sorry to place a philosophical bent upon this whole discussion from my own viewpoint, but is not my viewpoint, your's tomorrow?

Cheers
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #406 on: May 02, 2017, 05:23:27 am »
My family was (is) quite religious, yet while growing up, their beliefs never felt right to me.  There were way too many holes in what they preached.

Even as a little kid I always believed in reincarnation, yet most of my relatives still don't.  I remember bumping my head badly on a beam in a barn, and thinking, what did I do to deserve that? (karma)  I always felt there was more to this life than what we looking at.  A deeper meaning.

So perhaps I am a volunteer, here to experience the changes.

All I know is reading Deloras Cannon's material, or reading about Seeker's experiences when he crossed over, it sure feels like the truth.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #407 on: May 02, 2017, 05:26:12 am »
Oh, I'm sure someone like yourself Mic is a volunteer.

I need to find those posts about Seeker's NDE.

When I use the search button here it never goes to what I want.  buggar.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #408 on: May 02, 2017, 05:45:31 am »
My family was (is) quite religious, yet while growing up, their beliefs never felt right to me.  There were way too many holes in what they preached.

Even as a little kid I always believed in reincarnation, yet most of my relatives still don't.  I remember bumping my head badly on a beam in a barn, and thinking, what did I do to deserve that? (karma)  I always felt there was more to this life than what we looking at.  A deeper meaning.

So perhaps I am a volunteer, here to experience the changes.

All I know is reading Deloras Cannon's material, or reading about Seeker's experiences when he crossed over, it sure feels like the truth.

Fret not, there is something greater...karma, religion, all facets of it, with us all chomping at the bit to observe and understand the whole.

Those Ive known to have died and crossed over for a short time before returning, have all expressed the same similar experiences to me...are they products of the brain, or products of the Mind?

Seems to me the folks who pondered the "akashic record" are onto something, and the nde is basically like temporarily like plugging in a usb to a hard drive.

Cheers!
Le

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #409 on: May 02, 2017, 06:16:14 am »
I'm still in the Hell timeline because when I read my animal petitions and sign them I know I'm in it.  I haven't bloody shifted anywhere.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #410 on: May 02, 2017, 07:05:41 am »
I'm still in the Hell timeline because when I read my animal petitions and sign them I know I'm in it.  I haven't bloody shifted anywhere.
On that animal petition note, it is a damn shame, what was here before us, is treated like so much fodder for humanity., Perhaps Thors Nibiru is a source of humanity's reset or true core values, a return to some golden age..a bright light in the sky, ignored by the masses, but felt by those who see an external input may be the only hope we have left.

Heck, if it is a planet, thats even better, since so many questions may get answered, but...is humanity ready for the answers it finds, in such a case? We can only hope so, and prepare as we see best.

Like I said in a comment somewhere else, Im glad Im here to see all this...there is a reason.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #411 on: May 06, 2017, 09:48:59 am »
  the latest question in the mandela effect made me think of this
  The Harmonic_Convergence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_Convergence

The Harmonic Convergence is the name given to one of the world's first globally synchronized meditation events, which occurred on August 16–17, 1987. This event also closely coincided with an exceptional alignment of planets in the Solar System.
Although the event had been predicted by author Tony Shearer in his book Lord of the Dawn (1971), the principal organizer of the Harmonic Convergence event was José Argüelles.
According to Shearer's interpretation of Aztec cosmology, the selected date marked the end of twenty-two cycles of 52 years each, or 1,144 years in all. The twenty-two cycles were divided into thirteen "heaven" cycles, which began in AD 843 and ended in 1519, when the nine "hell" cycles began, ending 468 years later in 1987. The very beginning of the nine "hell" cycles was precisely the day that Hernán Cortés landed in Mexico, April 22, 1519 (coinciding with "1 Reed" on the Aztec/Mayan calendar, the day sacred to Mesoamerican cultural hero Quetzalcoatl). The 9 hell cycles of 52 years each ended precisely on August 16–17, 1987. Shearer introduced the dates and the prophecy to Arguelles in 1970, and he eventually co-opted them and created the name Harmonic Convergence as the public title of the event.
The timing of the Harmonic Convergence was allegedly significant in the Maya calendar, with some consideration also given to European and Asian astrological traditions. The chosen dates have the distinction of allegedly marking a planetary alignment with the Sun, Moon and six out of eight planets being "part of the grand trine." Though Arguelles eventually connected the timing of the Harmonic Convergence with his understanding of the significance of Maya calendrics, the dates themselves were derived not from Maya cosmology but from Tony Shearer's reconstructed Aztec prophecies.

Astrological alignment[edit]
According to the astrologer Neil Michelsen's "The American Ephemeris," on 24 August 1987 there was an exceptional alignment of planets in the Solar System. Eight planets were aligned in an unusual configuration called a grand trine.
The Sun, Moon and six out of eight planets formed part of the grand trine, that is, they were aligned at the apexes of an equilateral triangle when viewed from the Earth.
The Sun, Moon, Mars and Venus were in exact alignment, astrologically called a conjunction at the first degree of Virgo in Tropical Astrology. Mercury was in the fourth degree of Virgo which most astrologers count as part of the same conjunction being within the "orb" of influence.[1] Jupiter was in Aries, and Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarius completing the grand trine. However some believe that this is an Earth grand trine with Sun/Moon/Mars/Venus/Mercury in the initial degrees of Virgo, Neptune at 5 degrees of Capricorn, and Jupiter in the last degree of Aries (anaretic degree), on the cusp of Taurus. Uranus, and especially Saturn are on the edge of this trine.
Controversy is associated to the claim that this occurrence was a unique event. Grand trines, where planets are at 120 degree positions forming an equilateral triangle are not uncommon or particularly noteworthy. Traditional astrology does not consider trines to be action points, so the notion of a special shift in world history would not be in the offing under a grand trine. Hence, many traditional astrologers do not regard this occurrence to be of significant importance. There is no evidence that astronomers have ever considered it significant.
Astrological interpretations[edit]
The convergence is purported to have "corresponded with a great shift in the earth’s energy from warlike to peaceful."[2]
Believers of this esoteric prophecy maintain that the Harmonic Convergence ushered in a five-year period of Earth's "cleansing", where many of the planet's "false structures of separation" would collapse.[citation needed]
According to Argüelles, the event came at the end of these "hell" cycles and the beginning of a new age of universal peace. Adherents believed that signs indicated a "major energy shift" was about to occur, a turning point in Earth's collective karma and dharma, and that this energy was powerful enough to change the global perspective of man from one of conflict to one of co-operation. Actress and author Shirley MacLaine called it a "window of light,"[3] allowing access to higher realms of awareness.
According to Argüelles, the Harmonic Convergence also began the final 25-year countdown to the end of the Mayan Long Count in 2012, which would be the so-called end of history and the beginning of a new 5,125-year cycle. Evils of the modern world, e.g. war, materialism, violence, abuses, injustice, oppression, etc. would end with the birth of the 6th Sun and the 5th Earth on December 21, 2012.[citation needed]
Power centers[edit]
An important part of the Harmonic Convergence observances was the idea of congregating at "power centers."[4] Power centers were places, such as Mount Shasta, California,[5] Mount Fuji,[6] and Mount Yamnuska[7] where the spiritual energy was held to be particularly strong. The belief was that if 144,000 people assembled at these power centers and meditated for peace, that the arrival of the new era would be facilitated.[4]

good article here

http://www.edgemagazine.net/2016/04/the-harmonic-convergence-revisited/

Does anyone remember the Harmonic Convergence? Back in 1987? It was an unusual astrological pile-up that, according to organizer José Arguelles, was supposed to send a “vibrational signal” to our species to change in the direction of unity and peace. Just a flash-in-the-pan, fringe spiritual event with no lasting consequences, right? There isn’t much peace on Earth to show for it.

The event, in and of itself, had some historical significance in that it was massive,

maybe the shift becoming visible WAS because of the internet..hummmmmmmmmm

Or maybe it did, though there were reputable journalists of the era saying it would never amount to much. The years between 1987 and 1995 pretty closely bracketed the incubation phase of a world-changing phenomenon. 1987 marked the first year that the internet had significantly more users than the tiny, elite group it had prior to that time, and 1995 is when the internet was privatized and really took off in a huge way. So 1987-95 is the period of time when the internet as we know it was developed and launched for mass consumption.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #412 on: May 06, 2017, 09:58:27 am »
I'm sorry. I think astrology is a load of crap.

As far as someone predicting mass meditation a few years later, I think it was less prediction than someone taking a previously published idea and planning to manifest it under the guise of some mystic connection.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #413 on: May 06, 2017, 10:18:42 am »

hey no need to be sorry on what you do or do not believe.. it's all personal anyway

forget meditation
forget astrology

the fact of the matter is that the planets lining up is a big deal.. in several ways.
think of the gravitation  or energy waves created..
those do affect us wheather we notice them or not....

but just think of what the mental awareness factor becomes when so many are focused on one thing
does it make it happen?..don't know.. some say yes .. some say no
BUT
could that centering on something be a factor in a huge shift..why not?

consciousness doesn't  change what is there but our awareness of what is there imo

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #414 on: May 06, 2017, 10:27:26 am »

hey no need to be sorry on what you do or do not believe.. it's all personal anyway

forget meditation
forget astrology

the fact of the matter is that the planets lining up is a big deal.. in several ways.
think of the gravitation  or energy waves created..
those do affect us wheather we notice them or not....

but just think of what the mental awareness factor becomes when so many are focused on one thing
does it make it happen?..don't know.. some say yes .. some say no
BUT
could that centering on something be a factor in a huge shift..why not?

consciousness doesn't  change what is there but our awareness of what is there imo

I've never doubted the effects of gravity and magnetism. The evidence is all around us. I don't doubt the effects of the Moon on us. Other celestial bodies probably behave in the same ways. The effect Jupiter has on Io is a great example.

I understand the attraction of mysticism. I meditate on winning the half billion dollar lottery.

I think you can guess how that's gone.

GD auto-correct. Android blows.  >:(
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 10:36:37 am by Irene »

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
mandela - the thinker
« Reply #415 on: May 17, 2017, 08:14:42 am »
Here is a recent one I came across, I would explain, but I think it's pretty obvious.
can someone explain this?

2 more fun ones,

I remember that Hitler had brown eyes. They always told me on school " yeah that's the Irony of hitler, his Arien Race was everything he was not.
Pure, blond hair and blue eyes"
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/rare-color-photo-adolf-hitler-shows-true-eye-color-date-unknown/

And more, what do you remember about Napoleon? I'm pretty convinced he was famous for being SHORT.
Well apparently he was tall for a french.
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/napolean-bonaparte-having-been-short-is-a-myth/

ha effing lol, when looking around the web for Mandela, I hear a song I have never heard of before " freee Nelson Mandela"
Synchronicity at best.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 08:49:37 am by Cyanhide »

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #416 on: May 17, 2017, 08:26:37 am »
Someone posted here somehow CERN was connected.

Look at this vid

go to 2:35 mark.
the guy is wearing 2 signs " Bond 1" and "Mandela "

I kid you not.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #417 on: May 17, 2017, 08:59:18 am »
I don't know how I can take these people seriously. Scientists used to have a gravitas that is missing in the latest generation.

What they're doing isn't a joke. They're working with an incredibly dangerous machine.

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #418 on: May 17, 2017, 11:44:44 am »
Thank you Simon

That is awesome! Yes that is what 'we' remember  Thank you for providing that clip. This is exactly what i was looking for in this thread  some hard evidence

:D  Saving this and will add it to the web page tonight

I'm pretty sure I remember this as well. man reading these threads is seriously making me question my own existence lol.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: mandela - the thinker
« Reply #419 on: May 17, 2017, 11:54:37 am »
Here is a recent one I came across, I would explain, but I think it's pretty obvious.
can someone explain this?
Explain what? Could you be more specific?

I remember that Hitler had brown eyes. They always told me on school " yeah that's the Irony of hitler, his Arien Race was everything he was not.
Pure, blond hair and blue eyes"
I remember Hitler having brown hair and blue eyes.

And more, what do you remember about Napoleon? I'm pretty convinced he was famous for being SHORT.
They already had fake news then. :)

ha effing lol, when looking around the web for Mandela, I hear a song I have never heard of before " freee Nelson Mandela"
I know that song, it played a lot on the radio when it came out somewhere in the 1980s.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter