collapse

Author Topic: 60 Minutes Report: Fukushima Now Radiating Everyone: Will Impact All Of Humanity  (Read 5322 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
60 Minutes Report: Fukushima Now Radiating Everyone: Will Impact All Of Humanity

So now  a year later... mainstream news finally tells us what those who followed the story live at ATS knew all along  THREE reactors in full meltdown

[youtube]BAzrWJXBIM0[/youtube]

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Thanks for posting that Zorg. 

Been awhile since I followed this story  :'(

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Maybe I should send My lyrics to them...  Fukushima Fallout

[sigh]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

deuem

The Fuukushima event is getting worse instead of better. I have been following this since the quake. The poor people paid for this with their lives, homes and businesses.

Since then I have been trying to find out if they could just nuke the plant. For many years governments all over the world have tested or used nukes.  Does anyone really know what would happen if they did nuke the plant.  Would it make it worse or just incinerate the entire area and all of the problems. One might think that a new low yield nuke could evaporate the entire site.

Now, I don't like the use of nukes and I really wish they would stop using them but is this a possibility?

When ever the wind blows south, I get worried. Most likely it is to late for the entire world but what choices do we have? For awhile when it first happened the wind was blowing west towards China and Russia. It made me wonder if this would be a cause for defense that is acceptable. Is it ok for a country to radiate you, maybe kill or mutilate your people and not fight back? Any opinions?

Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
First of all, Dueum, be safe, amigo, and try to know where all of your food comes from for the near future, my friend, best wishes!

Now, as a conspiracy guy, I would say,"this is just expected and known to be the case with another famous event...Chernobyl."

If I do say that it's because the evidence is so similar, that they are nearly identical events, sans earthquake.

The Chernobyl reactor was purposely nuked not as part of a terrorist attack, but because the Russians probably have as a failsafe built into their reactors, a small tactical nuke directly under each fuel core, that in the event of a beginning meltdown or crash, it vaporizes the core immediately.

Melting down a reactor doesnt cause anything other than a steam explosion, and when that happens, the core is exposed from above. Blasting the core with a tac nuke is a adequate way to avoid the exposed fuel and core, while sending the rods either into transmutation, or effectively burying any leftover fuel under megatons of soil and concrete debris.

This failsafe went as planned, and they knew it would, yet there was a complication this time....water.
When the tsunami rushed in, the core was already nuked, and had been buried under piles of rubble and debris. The problem was, the water washed through the debris and carried it out through the environment, effectively radiating everything within miles. Now the whole area is covered with a radioactive layer that will kill Japanese citizens, and ultimately anyone who is exposed too long as well.
And, thanks to our fine ocean's currents, everyone will get a piece of the pie, eh, Zorgon? How sad!

So, our science establishment's idea of protection from an exposed fuel core, has become our descent into the beginning of the end.

I would also like to add to the fray here, if I may, a theory Ive had for years about a nearby underwater structure called Yonaguni. So many think it's a pyramid from our prehistoric past or a monument from an ancient lost civilization, and really, it's both. Yonaguni, to me, represents the efforts of a civilization to cover up or seal something in(like a leaky reactor) and it's proximity to Japan is no fluke. These massive disasterous events have been occuring there for millenia, and it is most likely a perfect example of a previous, yet similar occurence.

As it sits now, any further attempt to cover or seal Fukushima will be fruitless, as the majority of the radiation is like the proverbial cat out of the bag, and now we need to shift to another method of avoiding it's pitfalls.

Nuking the site isnt an option, unless we want to make it exponentially worse.

A call for Amaterasu's robots is at hand, and the world needs to step up to the plate and help out big time!

Grow what you can folks, the farmers arent going to tell you if their soil is irradiated, are they? The dairy companies arent going to tell you their cattle are eating contaminated grass, are they? The meat industry wont fill us in on the dangers of what dna damage does to our meat supply, and ultimately us, when we eat it, are they?

NO,NO,and heck NO!

Humanity, making the same mistakes for millions of years, and paying the price.
Will we be the civilization to make it work, or are we just destined to be another glop of fossil fuel for our future brethren to burn in THEIR  Caddilac Escalades?

Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

deuem

Hi Littleenki,

I see you wrote that both plants were nuked. If they did use a tactical nuke(s) in Japan it wasn't very large. If I am reading you right, are you saying that all the Fukushima plants were nuked before the water got there? I never heard that before. All the photos show the buildings still standing even after the wave hit. Some are still standing. What kind of explosives did they use?

OK, What would happen with an air blast that would totally disintegrate every thing within a 3 mile radius.

That whole area for more than 30 Km is going to be a dead zone for countless years to come, does it make a difference?

It just seems that the world is onto the next big problem and living with this one. It looks like the Pacific Ocean is taking the brunt of the radiation and not too many people care. When Alaskin King Crabs start glowing, maybe they will think about this again.

I was tracking the fall out for months, after reading your post I went back to see what was going on and they have all been taken down.

Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Hey, D, I do think they were nuked, but with what some may call a pineapple bomb, or implosion device of some sort. It seems there are a lot of ways to do it within the parameters of physics, to contain the explosion (Or implosion) to keep the surrounding areas manageable to cleanup crews.
You are so right, when you say years and years for the effects, and what a sad story for those who dont have the wherewithal to move away.
If you have ever read about the IMC's propensity for blowing things up that are no longer useful, the tiny "nuke" is the most likely scenario.
I think of seal team six, and their special helicopter, and how it was destroyed to the point of uselessness and further study. Very military thinking, indeed!

As far as Im concerned, and as are many here, nuclear is idiocy spelled backwards, and will lead to our demise if we dont recognize the outcomes that have destroyed many civilizations before us;
The pre-Hindu Indians, the folks at Mohenjo-Daro, and who ever built the "sarcophagus" at Yonaguni.

And dont even look up Oklo Gabon's nuclear reactor, its too amazing to explain( no really look it up:D)

Are we the ones to make the right move, or another lemming for the cliff? I hope we arent those lemmings, because I see the cliff coming, and I dont want to float like a leaf to my death on the updrafts of past mistakes!

Im looking forward to posting and replying with you, D, you seem to be a very interesting person!
Cheers!
Littleenki(Dave)
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

deuem

Hi Littleenki,

It is going to be a long time before I eat or look at another pineapple.

Yes I have heard of the natural reactor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
Reference material.

It is quite something and very possible in my book. I also am one that wonders about the past and ancient extinctions.  I am a strong with the crew that says we were here before and lost it all for a reason we may never know.  Maybe TPTB know, maybe not. I am sure if they do know it is all locked up in a very dark vault somewhere.

Pic below off the net

Those circles are growing every day.

Ok, it is midnight here and I am still at the office. Till next time....
Deuem

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Well we still have soldiers in japan.i was watching local news and they said the apache bell a dance corps of tyler junior college are going to japan to perform for the soldiers.
this dissapoints me on so many levels.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Who knows, robo, who knows.

I am aghast.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]