collapse

Author Topic: Sept 23rd 2017...Astro Planet Alignment  (Read 2052 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Sept 23rd 2017...Astro Planet Alignment
« on: September 15, 2017, 12:11:37 am »
Sept 23rd 2017...Astro Planet Alignment.

since  the Eclipse on Aug 21st 2017...Stock Market started to  have a good rally..

I wonder if we Could see something special or some changes occur in events..

Very Rare As The Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Mercury,  Venus, all  Align..

This only occurs in every 7000 years..

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 12:17:22 am by astr0144 »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Re: Sept 23rd 2017...Astro Planet Alignment
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 09:18:40 am »
Sept 23rd 2017...Astro Planet Alignment.

since  the Eclipse on Aug 21st 2017...Stock Market started to  have a good rally..

I wonder if we Could see something special or some changes occur in events..

Very Rare As The Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Mercury,  Venus, all  Align..

This only occurs in every 7000 years..

Yes!! And if anyone here wants to know/learn more about what could be the rapture of the Church and the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period......just simply search on YouTube for either "Revelation 12" or "September 23, 2017". Doing so will bring up a significant number of videos, many of which do go into considerable scriptural detail relative to the prophecy of this such specific event!

There are numerous factors that seem to be coming together at this time relative to the Jewish and Christian beliefs and events. It is a "Jubilee" 50th year for the Jews, coming at the same time as the "Feast of Trumpets", which is one of the remaining Feasts not yet fulfilled. Of course, the Jews (those who have not yet learned that Jesus is their Messiah) continue to look for their coming Messiah! And the Church is waiting upon the prophetically promised "rapture".

Relative to the end-times, just a few of the scriptures relevant to this OP:

Genesis 1: 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Luke 21:25 says, "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Acts 2:19 "And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke":

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

So, with just these few verses of scripture, it is quite clear that God did put the "lights" in the heavens for very specific purposes, even as also noted/shown in the Revelation 12 scriptures presented in this OP.

Thus for sure, whether the Church is raptured sometime during the next few days or not, I am prepared and ready for it to take place (whenever) - with great anticipation to be with my Lord for ever and ever.........!!!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:21:10 am by rdunk »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 10:41:38 am »
ah a chance to make everyone think i read shakespeare...bwhahahahaha

Cassius, a Roman nobleman, uttered this when he was talking to his friend, Brutus, in Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar. The phrase goes,
“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves,
 that we are underlings.” (Julius Caesar, Act I, Scene III, L. 140-141).

thoughts
> there is another thread on this HERE somewhere..or else the time shift phenomenon has my memory scrambled or just age and not giving a damn anymore.. could be either :P

> 7 year tribulation period.
yeah i can believe that but not because the planets lined up..look at what's going on in this world now and if that little turp isn't stopped we are looking at WWIII and we all  know what comes after that:another quote ;D

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
Einstein

> i have done astrology since i was 13 and i can tell you for sure it is only relevent when you have all the facts..such as the charts for the planet and all the beings on it...

> i sincerely hope that what you do meet is a god you think is there waiting

oh yeah.. if someone knew the history from the last time this happened it would be helpful.......maybe
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:48:03 am by space otter »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 09:23:45 pm »
Good to have some comments and thoughts in ref to the "Religious views or from the Bible " Rdunk..

I think that the Bible does have quite a lot of connections to past Astro type events if I am not mistaken.

I am aware of someone who once lived who used Astrology and the Bible to pick out many of the Stock Market turning points.. and predict future events..

Yes!! And if anyone here wants to know/learn more about what could be the rapture of the Church and the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period......just simply search on YouTube for either "Revelation 12" or "September 23, 2017". Doing so will bring up a significant number of videos, many of which do go into considerable scriptural detail relative to the prophecy of this such specific event!

There are numerous factors that seem to be coming together at this time relative to the Jewish and Christian beliefs and events. It is a "Jubilee" 50th year for the Jews, coming at the same time as the "Feast of Trumpets", which is one of the remaining Feasts not yet fulfilled. Of course, the Jews (those who have not yet learned that Jesus is their Messiah) continue to look for their coming Messiah! And the Church is waiting upon the prophetically promised "rapture".

Relative to the end-times, just a few of the scriptures relevant to this OP:

I think normally that would be right Sky..

but maybe when you get several Plantets align and especially on a Soltice... I think it can have some valid effects...

What exactly, remains to be seen.

> i have done astrology since i was 13 and i can tell you for sure it is only relevent when you have all the facts..such as the charts for the planet and all the beings on it...

Thats a VERY good point...
Id like to know the answer to that myself..

But it is hard to find valid info going back more than 5000 years.  As we know many of the Past Civilisations kept some sort of records even if they did not have written records as such.   But Its more since proper records began.. that gives us more relevance in trying to understand or get specific past dates in History in which something of relevance got recorded.

It seems that it may have only been written records of any relevance since about 400 bc which is not really very long ago at all..

Previous types of records could be from in the pre history  Caveman days and from Images created on the likes of the Pyramids..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recorded_history

Recorded history can be contrasted with other narratives of the past, such as mythological, oral or archeological traditions.

For broader world history, recorded history begins with the accounts of the ancient world around the 4th millennium BC, and coincides with the invention of writing. For some geographic regions or cultures, written history is limited to a relatively recent period in human history because of the limited use of written records. Moreover, human cultures do not always record all of the information relevant to later historians, such as the full impact of natural disasters or the names of individuals; thus, recorded history for particular types of information is limited based on the types of records kept. Because of these limits, recorded history in different contexts may refer to different periods of time depending on the historical topic.

Time will tell...

oh yeah.. if someone knew the history from the last time this happened it would be helpful.......maybe

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:42:25 pm by astr0144 »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 06:41:12 pm »

(2003) SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 CHAOS:
Cancelled TV Show TELLS EVERYTHING ABOUT 9/23 AND CERN DIMENSIONAL DOOR
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 07:34:37 am »
Since the bible was cobbled together from numerous sources, it isnt hard to believe it is replete with messages, hints, encoded secrets or otherwise...for me...it has always presented a new idea or two each time I read through it, although the basis of its core, an angry genocidal, perverted sky god with a son born of a pregnant virgin to me is a side element, to attract those who are not able to think of the information within but as literal tales and mythos.

Laity aside, it is nice to see Astro and Rdunk dig deeper into the priveleged knowledge which may be held in there, and maybe through this effort secrets will reveal themselves, but if this is a truth to be held close, wouldnt the information perceived by each person be specific to that person, due to the relative nature of their own understanding of it all?

We have seen so many predictions and dates of our imminent demise, its hard to take any of it seriously...unless....ALL of these events and perceived occurences have come true for the specific set of observers involved, and the subsequent effect upon humanity and our planet have been exactly as they are now...

In the quantum world, all possibilities exist, and the mind is a tuner for the information which is inifinitely retrievable to those who seek it, so wouldnt it be true that the latest so called event could alter the entirety of our existence, with hardly any actual physical or external evidence that an event happened perceivable to the naked eye?

Just because one person googles how to make a pound cake and does so with success....does this mean all future pound cakes will be judged upon the outcome of this one particular poundcake?

To me, I see no time, only a continuum of existence through a set of defined laws and settings, based on the one true sentience's idea of what it wishes that existence to be.

No matter what an epic tome of mans perceptions of god, deity, sentience might be, the bible is for sure a book of answers who those who seek reality through personal observational values.

What it definitely isnt, is a book of how to live or how to understand reality, when taken in a literal sense...unless raping and killing, slavery and misogyny and imaginary fairy tales are reality one wishes to build their life upon.

Great thread, and that video Thor shared, although filled with terrible cinematic skill and even worse acting, it does get ones mind going that somewhere, somehow, a key to it all is waiting to be found, and help us either to our end, or to a new beginning as a species.

Cheers
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 08:03:15 am »
Things are currently in the toilet, astrologically speaking.  We're going through what I call the Pluto in Capricorn/Saturn in Sagittarius poop Sandwich.

Just close your eyes, and take a big bite.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:04:58 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 12:57:05 pm »
Thought provoking post L.E.

I think Id need to think things thru in more detail to attempt to give any worthwhile reply.

It is quite an indepth topic to comment on as I am sure most will take in to consideration.

I think I have at some time made similar comments to this on another post at sometime.

I myself have never managed to read the bible completely..as the way it was worded often I could not really understand,and I am not the best or most intellegent person in the words language department , and certainly was not in younger earlier days; and in somethings.. not much has changed even now I am sorry to say in certain areas of certain topics as this must apply to all to some degree.

I think it was during my teens, that I became a sort of atheist..My brother maybe convinced me as he went on to study certain Sciences to quite a high level ... and decided that there was no God and that religion and that  maybe even Jesus was just one big made up story.

So for many years .. I forgot all about the Bible.

But Since coming to PRC in 2012... I retook some interest in it and have watched certain TV programs about it like Secrets of the Bible.. which I found VERY interesting as they attempted to investigate some of the Bibles more well known storys..
Like Noahs Ark, Moses  and Parting of the Seas...Ark of the Conventent etc..

Then on Watching th Ancient Aliens series.. maybe from Erich von Däniken theories... where he makes lots of ref to the Bible and How some of it could have been related to ETs being the Gods and characters who the bible refers to.. THAT I thought could be a GREAT theory... and I may acccept that more than based on what most people consider thru normal relgion etc..

I also ended up down another path... where I did not take education as best as I should have...and did not take or find an area that I was really interested in.. in particular because in the 1980s/ 90s in the UK.... Mass Unemployment made any existing employment more stressful than it should have been IMO and considering other options was not easy..unless you had money, support and the right guidence.

So during those times, I did try to look into some business ideas.. and also the Stock Market.

Later I managed to get some reasonable jobs..but some of them even had lots of issues with economic difficulties and layoffs still occurred...

So unfortunately my Choices at that time never worked out as well as I would have hoped.

I went on some Stock market type seminars... in which I met someone who had similar interest to me... and we both tried to study the Markets.  and he became aware of some past known Market Expert who claimed to use Astrology to predict market turning points. and later on became connected to someone else who had studied some of the Gurus work and used to write about it...

and he did show me some things that he predicted...and to my amazement some worked or appeared to work with quite good accuracy...when certain markets would change trend or take off.

For He predicated close to the date of Golds bottom in the late 1990s early 2000. before it went on to have its huge 8  year  or so rally.

I also came across a newletter of some Suggested Astrologer who gave predictions.. and on one occasion she said that the Dow would fall 500 points in ONE DAY...!  ???  on a certain  date..... and to my amazement.... IT DID !  :o exactly as she predicted.

To fall 500 points on the Dow in one day is VERY rare or certainly was back then...

SO thats when I started to take note and have some belief.

I could say a lot more but I am not so sure that I should in an open part of the forum to the general pubic or certain prying eyes...

---------------------------------------

I can see and watch Thors video but at the moment cannot hear it due to my computer having a sound problem.

not watched it in full yet but on a quick browse.I think that I can see.. the sort of suggested thing that it relates to... that may make out some bad stuff could happen.

BUT I have noted that its also dates Sept 2015.... Not 2017 !

I recall back then and was writing a thread about the Stock market at the time.. suggesting that the maret could be in for a large move.. but was not at that time exactly sure which way..

I was referring to some other astro stuff then...

I was initially looking for a early date in  August 2015..and later in early 2016 which I was posting about..

The Dow did have quite a large fall from that initial August 6th date that I indicated...

Then I later made a ref to a Certain type astro event.. that normally had in the past been severely bearish... ie suggesting a large move as what many thought would be a further decline..

BUT I am or was at that time... VERY aware CYCLES can Inverse and go the other way.. why it does this is very difficult to say...

but I was aware around that time could be important.

BUT it actually found a bottom on August  24th if I recall..

so look what it did from then !

It went went on to have one quite large upward move ..
and did not continue to decline..

Its rallied from around the 15250 level to over 22222  that about a 7000 points move in 2 years... Quite a Move !

Hopefully you see why I was trying to refer to some big moves likely to occur..

Unfortunately maybe not on the Downward side for those who may have took and held whats known as Bear positions.. ie expecting market to maintain its decline..

It could have easily continued to have declined 7000 points..

so where would would that have taken the Dow..

Maybe Back to the 8250 level... and if it had have done things may have been very bad now..

SO its a Good Job in the end that it reversed and went up !

Donald Trump helped keep the Markets up ALSO.. fortunately !..at least so far...

This was one thread link that I writing about it in 2016..
thats relates to another thread I mentioned it on in ref to August / Sept 2015..

BUT Unfortunately when you click on the VALID links to that thread, they no longer work...I think because there was a forum problem and Zorgon had to change the actual forums URL...

But dont read too much into it all... as some of it will confuse you..as I was also referring to some other dates later on as well..

Theres two threads in the Money Section that I referred to

again the 2nd threads links do not work..

US Dow Jones Stock Market wrote in 2016 where I make ref to another thread somewhere under another thread..which I am no longer sure where unfortunately....

I think its still somewhere about..under another title topic..
that somehow I started writing about the Markets.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=9514.0

In ref to the US Stock Market and the Dow Jones, I have wrote on a  3 or 4 threads that I wrote that referred to what I thought may happen since 2015..

Although not always spot on and I had indicated some other various dates.. some highs and lows came in relatively close...

Back In June 2015...I did indicate that we may see a large decline maybe into August 30th...

A Major low came in a week early on Aug 24th and did in the end become the Major Low for that year and has been since..

In another thread later I then suggested that we may see another Low in early 2016..

and we did get another slight higher low than that of Aug 2015...this came in on Jan 20th..but that has proven to be the main low of 2016 so far.. we had another low on Feb 11th that on one post on another thread...I had referred to prior...

When the Markets had been at higher levels on the Dow... back in June 2015... The Dow had made a high at that time of 18364...

I had said that I thought we may see the Dow go higher at some point to the 18550 to 18880 level..

Well after I made another recent post ..I did say the we may see another sell off to August... back somewhere in either  April / May / June 2016.. but I also referred to what may happen with the EU referendum around June 24th...

Well as it turned out the Dow made another low after an initial sell off on June 23rd/ Friday 24th and found a low the following Monday 27th June.. and it has since severely rerallied..

The Dow however has now hit 18560 today..right on my next resistance level that I indicated...see below for my past post that referred to that level..

My Next main cycles range from JULY 15th, 25th and early August..6th/8th.

Another expert that I follow is suggesting between Aug 26th to 30th then Sept 26th and Oct 20th as being major sell off dates..

at what levels these may be and which may be at the higher point he does not say..

This rally since the Low in Jan 2016 has followed a similar long term past cycle period almost exact that led to a top forming between July and early August..

I believe this cycle could become valid and repeat..

It went  on to sell off severe from tops made in July / August into December..

The Long term Chart pattern according to Technical Analysis is showing what some claim as being a very bearsish pattern..that suggest we will see a low in about 2 to 3 years lower than that of 2009..

MY CONCERNS are that the market may have hit a strong resistance area now... and what may happen come the US Election ! in November..

Initially earlier..I would have thought that the market may had fell earlier into August and rallied back up into the US election..

If the Market does decline..severe in the next 2 months...I wonder if something may had happened to spook things prior to the US Election..

Wrote in Sept 2015 that referred to a later low in early 2016....we also did see a pivot high in late December 2015 prior to the big decline into Jan 2016
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8671.msg118734#msg118734

As the Cycle date I had in mind did not work exact for the August low dates on the Dow.. the next Main one I have in Mind for now comes in December/ early 2016.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=9330.msg123776#msg123776

This was wrote in June 2015...prior to the Aug 6th that was at a higher level prior to the crash..and the Aug Low that later came in..

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8390.0

Also this 2nd link..wrote in Dec 2015

US Stock Market and Gold / Silver Update
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8893.0

LE
Laity aside, it is nice to see Astro and Rdunk dig deeper into the priveleged knowledge which may be held in there, and maybe through this effort secrets will reveal themselves, but if this is a truth to be held close, wouldnt the information perceived by each person be specific to that person, due to the relative nature of their own understanding of it all?

You seem to also have some knowledge of Astrology Petrus.
We all interpretate things in our own way or may make various opinion and thoughts on your comment..

In what way mainly may you mean..

Can you offer a bit more detail in the way you see things going down the Toilet..

Some may see certainly things appearing positive...
as one eg a Strong stock market..

But that may not be.. the reality of the economy for eg..
as the powers that be may have rigged the market..

I think for Trump believers... they may think.. he will be good for the economy and so far if te stck market is anything to go by.. you may think so ?

But I am aware or know that is not always the case.

Petrus4
Things are currently in the toilet, astrologically speaking.  We're going through what I call the Pluto in Capricorn/Saturn in Sagittarius poop Sandwich.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 02:58:58 pm by astr0144 »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 08:28:10 pm »
In what way mainly may you mean..

Can you offer a bit more detail in the way you see things going down the Toilet..

Well, let's take Pluto in Capricorn.

Pluto essentially signifies the most fundamental or acorporeal element of a person in their chart; the soul, if you like.  In the case of the American national chart, Capricorn is actually its' birth position.  Capricorn is where Pluto was when the Declaration of Independence was signed, 200 odd years ago; which essentially means that the current time is critically important for America.

Pluto is about extremity.  Pluto is about that part of a person which does not exist within physical reality.  Because the soul doesn't primarily exist in a physical space, it is used to being able to produce whatever it wants instantly.  It isn't used to the time delay (Saturn) imposed on it by physical reality.  It wants things right now, and an immature soul can have toddler like tantrums and cause explosions or smash things if it doesn't immediately get what it wants.  That is often how Scorpio expresses itself.

Pluto is also about re-evaluating everything that is associated with the sign that it is currently in; throwing all of it up into the air and making it very visible, so that we can figure out which parts of it we want to keep, and which we want to throw away.

Capricorn is about achieving competence and mastery within physical reality (anything related to physical "work," including both money and politics) and then obtaining proof of that mastery, which translates to a desire for social status.

So that is why you're seeing that in some ways the stock market is strong right now, on the one hand; but it's also why the price of gold is so high, and why I've seen silver freaking out to an extent as well.

The other thing to understand here, is that to say the stock market is "doing well," is to an extent a subjective statement.  Gold, for example, currently costs $1,320 an ounce.  If you're someone who has been holding gold since the late 80s or early 90s, when it was $300 an ounce, then that might be great for you, because if you were to sell a few ounces now, you'd make a thousand dollars profit on each.  On the other hand, if you're someone who wants to buy gold at the moment because you don't have any, then that makes it a lot harder for you than it would have been back when it was $300 an ounce.

So Pluto in Capricorn is about extremes.  It's about being at one end of the polarity that Capricorn corresponds with, or the other; rather than their being any middle ground.  Some would argue that the political scenario right now is more oppressive than it has been for a very long time, what with YouTube censoring and removing videos everywhere; and there is a dangerously extreme level of conservatism in a lot of people's thinking online right now, as well.  A large part of that is the result of a backlash against the radical Left and the hippie counterculture.

When Pluto was in Capricorn last time, a group of Americans were resisting the tyranny of King George in England, and the fact that while they were being taxed by the Crown, they had no say in governing themselves.  King George was widely known to be insane, and the Redcoats were renowned both in America and Australia for their brutality and cruelty.  So there was extreme oppression, and an equally extreme push back towards freedom.

In the current time, I've been hearing online about Americans learning Permaculture, moving to the southeast Asian countries, and practicing subsistence agriculture.  It's a very economically poor way of living, but it does give a person much more direct control over how they feed themselves than what they can get in America.

If someone doesn't mind the extremity, and is also able to make it work for them, then the current period could be one of great opportunity.  These days, however, I want peace more than anything else.  I've already seen a lot of turbulence within my lifetime, and I don't really want any more of it at this point.  So I don't like it.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 09:42:36 pm »
Your reply surprises me Petrus. but Interesting comments..

You seem quite knowledgable..and I assume that you have studied the subject of Astrology for some years..

I dont know much about the some of things that you describe in any real detail..but I am partially aware of some of the thing in the way that you descibe either the planets or the Zodiac Constellations.

I know Sky Otter is knowledgable on the subject and has also referred to Astro Charts.. maybe some of them are more to specific indivuals birth charts..

but I imagine that there are others ways of using Astrology for things like the state of a Country or an area or  the planet overall..

Do you or have you use astrology in ref to the Financial Markets predictions at all or tried to do so in the past  ?

or come across such advisors.. of which I am sure there are many.

Or are you just aware of parts to an extent..

or maybe you just use Astrology for things in other General things..and if so...I assume it can be used in many ways.. maybe mainly in relationships or in ref to people..ie when they were born and where..

One thing that I sort of may question now about certain types of Astrology... is in ref to say Pluto... that is now no longer classed as one of the main planets in the Solar system that I think came in a few years ago..

But obviously it is still orbiting our Sun...and for those who have used it for years still will do in how they believe it effects things..

Then the other issue is things like all the Asteroids in the Asteroid belt zone may have asteroids almost as big as Pluto..

and also the discovery of more moons around certain Planets not long ago before the probes explored the planets in closer detail...

is would the astrologers have ways of including them into their chart readings / predictions... if it is to do with planetary positions or Bodies in occupying space that may create certain gravity effects that in turn may then effect what happens on our earth..

But ... I did not realise we had other members with such Astro knowledge or backgrounds..

Maybe you should have my Avator name  :) or similar....

Although I could imagine you being like a Dr Who / Time Traveller.

If so can you offer any Tips for the next best Opportunity ?

I can understand what you mean about having some calm...

We all need some of that..or would like it if possible.

But Life seems to give and take and dictate and maybe controls things in too many ways..

No doubt Governements or the PTB often being those responsible..

Trying to Escape their tyranny or hold on us.. is like trying to "Escape from Alcatraz !

One needs a plan and some one like Frank Morris to guide us to freedom !  as long as we dont drown in the attempt.. :)

It is now suggested that Anglin Brothers who escaped with him,  did make it afterall..

But they never mentioned what happened to Morris !

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 11:12:33 pm by astr0144 »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 03:41:31 am »
You seem quite knowledgable..and I assume that you have studied the subject of Astrology for some years..

It would be probably twenty years now, in a general sort of way.  Although I only really got a bit better, once I started to understand numerology, which is the real basis of astrology.  Once I understood which number corresponded with each sign, and why they did to an extent, it got a lot easier.  Astrology is more complicated than basic numerology, and a person should study numerology first, which I sadly did not.

I dont know much about the some of things that you describe in any real detail..but I am partially aware of some of the thing in the way that you descibe either the planets or the Zodiac Constellations.

Astrology is truthfully not as purely rational as our advocates would like to claim.  The planets and numbers each have their own energy, and that can only really be learned by tactile experience with it.  For that, psychedelics help.  If I don't know what a planet or sign feels like, then I am not going to be able to work with it as well as some that I do have a feel for.

but I imagine that there are others ways of using Astrology for things like the state of a Country or an area or  the planet overall..

I have America's national chart on file, yes; although I am still not particularly good at interpreting transits, yet.

Do you or have you use astrology in ref to the Financial Markets predictions at all or tried to do so in the past  ?

You have to be very good to be able to do that; or better than I am, at least.  The main thing is understanding the correspondences precisely enough, and matching them up with a planet being in a particular degree of each sign.

I know what Pluto in Capricorn means well enough to be able to expect volatility in the markets at the moment, put it that way.  The fact that movement away from the petrodollar is occurring right now is probably also something I might have predicted in hindsight, if I had thought about it; especially with Neptune in Pisces, which is about oil.  The last Pluto in Capricorn transit indicated the beginning of American power, and to a certain extent I expect this transit to indicate the end of it, or at least a major modification and revision.  America as a country will survive, of course; but it may mean an end to the international empire, which I think would be a good thing for a lot of people, including America itself.

I also know what Saturn in Sag and Uranus in Aries mean well enough, that I can understand in a general kind of way, why there is such a big stink with social justice warriors right now.  Saturn in Sag indicates ideological rigidity and an inability to understand or accept someone else's point of view, among other things. 

Uranus in Aries also indicates conflict (Aries) in the areas which Uranus rules.  One of those areas is social justice, but just recently I read about how the American navy had deployed an experimental laser (Uranus) gun (Aries) on board one of their ships.  So again, I wouldn't necessarily tell you to buy shares in weapons manufacturing, but I can tell you that the next seven years will be a strong period for innovation in weapons design.  Once Uranus moves into Taurus, it will be agricultural equipment design that will move forward, and possibly also genetically engineered crops again, unfortunately.

or maybe you just use Astrology for things in other General things

I think it is best used for general things, yes.  Again, if you have some system where you've nailed down the correspondences very precisely, then you might be able to get more specific, but I don't have that.

..and if so...I assume it can be used in many ways.. maybe mainly in relationships or in ref to people..ie when they were born and where..

One thing that I sort of may question now about certain types of Astrology... is in ref to say Pluto... that is now no longer classed as one of the main planets in the Solar system that I think came in a few years ago..

The International Astronomers' Union are welcome to arbitrarily declare what they like, as far as I am concerned.  I do not consider myself subject to their authority; assuming that they even have any.  Then again, the loss for Pluto is also a gain for some others; Sedna has been upgraded to a "dwarf planet," from an asteroid for example, even while Pluto has been demoted as a full planet. 

I am currently using a total of 17 different points for a standard chart; although I would probably skip Lilith and possibly Vesta if I really wanted to simplify things.  I don't use every planet for every chart.  Some charts have planets which are almost completely unaspected, and therefore are not "talking," very much in that particular chart; and that changes from chart to chart.  One person will primarily emphasise Saturn more than any other planet; another will be all about the Moon.

Astrology is consistent, more than people realise.  My lunar nodes, Pluto, and Saturn all support each other, for example, and help to give a coherent picture of why each is there.  So I'm probably going to start with the nodes in most cases, because they are indicative of what the current lifetime's purpose is.  The Sun is very important as well, of course; but if it is not strongly aspected, it may actually be less important than some of the other planets.  It's very individual.

My selection of which of the asteroids to use is very personal, as well.  Orcus for me is an exceptionally important body, as my avatar might suggest to you; so I include it.  Other people use Bacchus, but I haven't really been able to get a feel for him at all, so I don't.  Vesta has sneakily added herself to my regular loadout as well, recently.  The asteroids go into the hundreds of thousands; so it's important to only choose those which really speak to you, and only after you've worked with them for a bit and figured out how they fit.

But obviously it is still orbiting our Sun...and for those who have used it for years still will do in how they believe it effects things..

Pluto and Orcus are twins, so it doesn't really help to have Pluto without Orcus.  Pluto stays in the Underworld; Orcus goes out and finds people who have broken oaths, and brings them back.  Pluto is about what the soul wants to do; Orcus is about how the soul reacts to other people who do things which it doesn't want them to do.

I have Pluto in Libra, and Orcus in Cancer.  Pluto in Libra means that I am here to learn about the implementation of justice and harmony, and how to build equitable relations with people.  Orcus in Cancer indicates that attacks against people or things who I consider to be under my protection, (Cancer) can cause me to become berserk.  (Orcus)

Although I could imagine you being like a Dr Who / Time Traveller.

The Doctor and I do have a certain amount in common, yes.

If so can you offer any Tips for the next best Opportunity ?

I actually do, in a manner of speaking.

The advantage of money is that it is generalised; but its' generality is what also allows it to be abused in the manner that we have seen over the last twenty years or so.  In the future, there will be much more emphasis on trading specific items which are known to have value for the individual who one wishes to give something to, rather than just money as such; although what that really means is that we will have currencies which are linked to specific commodities, rather than generalised currencies in the same way as now.  There will probably still be a couple of reserve currencies, because there will likely need to be between large nations or groups, but I think things are going to be run a little more tightly there than in the past.

An early form of this which you might already recognise, is the fact that we now have voucher cards for things like iTunes or Internet bandwidth, for example.  So if I know that someone really values a specific type of music, then I might buy them an iTunes card with a certain dollar value, or I might find another library which perhaps has a better collection for their genre than iTunes, and get them some credit for that.  Amazon also has wish lists, where you can go and see which items someone wants, and if you want to pay them for doing something for you, you can possibly buy a product from that list and have it sent to them.

Money does not allow pure meritocracy in the way people think; and this is because with money, it is possible to take value from one industry that is doing well, and use it to prop up businesses or industries which should rightfully be permitted to fail, because they are not providing value themselves.  We saw this practice in the bank bailouts.

So my advice is not to focus on making money in general terms as such.  Instead, focus on two things.

a}  Understanding what people want, and giving it to them to the best of your ability.

b}  Locating and utilising services (like Amazon's wish lists) which will make it easy for people to understand what you specifically want, so that they can give it to you.

Now, understand that my advice might still be five decades to a century off from being proven, here.  Money will still be around in the form you recognise for a while yet; and it probably still will be even after what I am describing really begins to occur.  So I am not saying to forget about money entirely.  I am just saying that over time, I think you'll ultimately see a move towards specific forms of value, or barter, rather than so much use of generalised currency.

Zorgon will ultimately get his small kingdom in a more real sense than he has it now; or his grandchildren will, perhaps.  That being the case, Zorgon will want some sort of currency to use in trading with other realms, which might well be gold; but within his own realm, something smaller and more localised will be used.  Said localised currency will be far less vulnerable to inflation than any global reserve currency, because it has to back a much smaller number of commodities, and will therefore not have its' overall value diluted by the difference in value between the individual commodities that it is derived from.

Decentralise, don't put all of your eggs in one basket, and try and make every individual transaction as small and specific as possible.  Don't just have dollars; have a few dollars, a few bitcoins, and a little bit of silver, perhaps.

Likewise, don't rely on a single one of these nasty, giant, monolithic Internet companies for everything you do online.  The more services you use that are owned by one company, the more of your data is being given to that one company, and the more power they have over you.  The current fiasco with Google and YouTube is a reminder of that.

I recently installed 100 Search Engines as my default search engine in Firefox.  This gives me a much larger and more complete range of results than just Google alone, and that site also forwards my search request to Google indirectly, so Google don't identify the request as coming from my IP address.  I've also started browsing Bitchute and Steemit for daily video content, rather than just YouTube.  Most of the financial advisors and news and such are still on YouTube, but given what has happened recently I'm confident that they will start leaving soon, and this way I will get information on where they go when they do.

Trying to Escape their tyranny or hold on us.. is like trying to "Escape from Alcatraz !

It will still seem like that for a little while yet, yes.  The single biggest hint I can give you about how to free yourself from the big powers right now, is to tell you to again spread out the ways in which you are getting your needs met, and not to rely too much on any one single organisation.  The future is diverse, specific, and nanoscopic; large, generalised, "one stop shop," organisations are going to die.

We won't be members of just one organisation, group, or nation in the future.  We will be members of several simultaneously; some physical, some virtual.  Zorgon might have subjects in his kingdom, but all of those subjects will also belong to other organisations which have different specific purposes, and which therefore do not conflict with his in any way.

One needs a plan and some one like Frank Morris to guide us to freedom !  as long as we dont drown in the attempt.. :)

Read New Rules for the New Economy.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 03:53:55 am by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 06:21:53 am »

Ahhhhhh  Pets r us
I enjoyed your reply to Astro..
I agree with your take on the numberology compliment
do you ever use the chinese year in your considerations?
like the asteroids it adds flavor

I stayed more into natal charts  for personal insight
and astrocartography for possible beneficial location

8)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 07:50:56 am »
Thank you for yoor reply Petrus and Space Otter.

Hope to try to reply when I can in more detail.

I had a problem with my Home broadband and am having to reply from elsewhere...which for now is just to acknowledge the posts..

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 03:51:44 pm »
This video has direct relevance to the information/question presented in this OP about the possible Rapture of the Church. 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter