collapse

Author Topic: Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It  (Read 7510 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It .

Mike Adams presents a Fukushima mega-meltdown special on the Friday, May 11 edition of the Alex Jones Show. Adams talks with Arnie Gundersen, the chief engineer of energy consulting company Fairewinds Associates and a former nuclear power industry executive. Mr. Gundersen continues to warn about the cataclysmic potential of the damaged Fukushima nuclear plant and is now warning about serious problems at the San Onofre nuclear plant in San Diego.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Fukushima Threatens The Continuation of Life as We Know It
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 07:47:53 pm »
How to Achieve Nutritional Victory with in Radiation conditions.

Mike talks with Len Saputo, a board certified doctor of internal medicine and the founder of the Health Medicine Forum, a non-profit educational foundation. Dr. Saputo will talk about health issues related to the Fukushima disaster.
http://www.doctorsaputo.com/

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 05:42:35 am »
Thank You for this information.  Our survival may rely on it.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 06:48:14 am »
Mr. Gundersen continues to warn about the cataclysmic potential of the damaged Fukushima nuclear plant and is now warning about serious problems at the San Onofre nuclear plant in San Diego.

Just wait folks, its going to get ugly.

We, too, have the tactical nuke failsafe in our plants most likely, and when they go critical, look closely at that video, and watch for the IMPLOSION, not the EXPLOSION.

They better not nuke San Diego, it's a favorite of mine!:(

Best wishes to all, and lets move to the bottom of the sea sometime soon, OK?

Littleenki
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:23:35 pm by thorfourwinds »
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 10:50:26 am »
[ Mr. Gundersen continues to warn about the cataclysmic potential of the damaged Fukushima nuclear plant and is now warning about serious problems at the San Onofre nuclear plant in San Diego.

Just wait folks, its going to get ugly. We, too, have the tactical nuke failsafe in our plants most likely, and when they go critical, look closely at that video, and watch for the IMPLOSION, not the EXPLOSION.
They better not nuke San Diego, it's a favorite of mine!:(
Best wishes to all, and lets move to the bottom of the sea sometime soon, OK?
Littleenki

My sister who legally kidnapped My daughter lives in SD.  I don't much want to see My sis get nuked - but I am HORRIFIED at the thought of My daughter being nuked.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 07:23:04 pm »
My sister who legally kidnapped My daughter lives in SD.  I don't much want to see My sis get nuked - but I am HORRIFIED at the thought of My daughter being nuked.
Shes gotta come to Georgia, Amy with all of us at that property full of likeminded people! It may sound far fetched, but it's a distinct possibility someday!

If i move and rebuild, there will be room for many folks at the ranch, and I will appreciate the extar hands building the device to help us live off the grid.
I certainly hope my pineapple theory is off, but Ive visualized this scenario more than once, and find it, as you say, HORRIFYING!

A cure for a problem, that exacerbates the main issue tenfold.
Im not religious, but...God help us all if this turns out to be true.

Best wishes, and sleep well all!
Littleenki

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 08:32:47 am »
Sadly:

1) My sister is now legally Her "mother."

2) I have no money

3) My sister will not give Her up

Like I said, She was legally kidnapped.  My sister knew everyOne in the case (She works in child services), and the attorney assigned to Me browbeat Me and took advantage of My stressed out state.  Long story.

So...  I just have to let Her go.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 11:15:47 am »
Sadly:

1) My sister is now legally Her "mother."

2) I have no money

3) My sister will not give Her up

Like I said, She was legally kidnapped.  My sister knew everyOne in the case (She works in child services), and the attorney assigned to Me browbeat Me and took advantage of My stressed out state.  Long story.

So...  I just have to let Her go.
She's never gone, Amy, and the universe will connect you again, just in a different way that lawyers and courts cant decide. Keep your chin up and know you have many folks here who care deeply for you, and will always be there whether cyber or real, as thats what friends are for. Never blame yourself, and always seek the best path for YOU, and she will be waiting along the way somewhere in time!
Look for a burst of positive energy tonight, and it will bring joy, and relaxation, something you deserve and need, and that is us reaching out to you from afar.
YOU are special, and no lawyer or court can judge you...
Ironically, I felt like writing this today   www.floridafusion.com/blog/ , and maybe we are both wanting to point out horrors perpetuated by courts and lawyers and of course the worst of all...judges. Symbiosis is great, isnt it?!?!?
See ya tonight, hermana!
Your friend, Dave

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 07:12:18 pm »
She's never gone, Amy, and the universe will connect you again, just in a different way that lawyers and courts cant decide. Keep your chin up and know you have many folks here who care deeply for you, and will always be there whether cyber or real, as thats what friends are for. Never blame yourself, and always seek the best path for YOU, and she will be waiting along the way somewhere in time!
Look for a burst of positive energy tonight, and it will bring joy, and relaxation, something you deserve and need, and that is us reaching out to you from afar.
YOU are special, and no lawyer or court can judge you...
Ironically, I felt like writing this today   www.floridafusion.com/blog/ , and maybe we are both wanting to point out horrors perpetuated by courts and lawyers and of course the worst of all...judges. Symbiosis is great, isnt it?!?!?
See ya tonight, hermana!
Your friend, Dave

Ah, Dave.  You are so appreciated!  That was a lovely piece.

Still, for now, I must let go.  I don't blame M'self - though the only mistake I ever made was sending My beloved to My sister's when My ex and I went homeless.  She refused to give My daughter back, against the promise of returning Her when We were stable.  Anyway, no need to go any further into the details.  Just know My sister is childless and envied Me that I had a child...

I hope She will not be beset with San Onofre.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 07:30:25 pm »
AMA, the connection is still there to your daughter; we share the same group of souls as we travel through these lifetimes, often in different relationship modes, but always connected; focus on the now, dear friend, for we have much to do...

at your convenience, pm me with a mailing address for you; there will be a way and means for you to move south when the time is at hand...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 04:14:27 am »
AMA, the connection is still there to your daughter; we share the same group of souls as we travel through these lifetimes, often in different relationship modes, but always connected; focus on the now, dear friend, for we have much to do...

at your convenience, pm me with a mailing address for you; there will be a way and means for you to move south when the time is at hand...

seeker

[smile] On its way shortly.  Yes, I know We are all connected, but I surely miss wrapping My daughter in My arms.  Well, I do it all the time with My spirit, and that shall suffice.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 05:55:42 am »
[smile] On its way shortly.  Yes, I know We are all connected, but I surely miss wrapping My daughter in My arms.  Well, I do it all the time with My spirit, and that shall suffice.
I dont know why, but for a while now Ive been feeling a clear urge to go to Georgia. I know I have a friend there, and may be excited to see him, yet something there is pulling me northward into it's kind embrace. I have seen several places while remote viewing, and if anyone recognizes this scene let me know....

A big house set in a shallow valley with a red door, and large pecan trees around it's property. There is a white dually(silverado?) and a gray or silver sedan and a few trailers parked in a row.

Lots of chain link fencing, too.

In the surrounding hills, are some springs within a protected area, that are private and closed to the public. In addition, I see long shell or clay road leading to this home, and there is a washout along the roads edge when first getting on it from the main road, be careful!

I have planned a trip to the guidestones, and will be there right before the 4th of July, and then on to visit with my friend south of Chatanooga. Ill be looking for that house, so if you see me going slow like a turtle that day, please pass me and wave hello!

Georgia? Ill be finding out why soon, I hope, and Amy, if there is any way you can take these fine folks above up on their offer, do so immediately, and after visiting with you last night, I feel there is a future there for you you cant avoid any longer.
Scratch scrimp and save for that bus ticket, and do it, sister, youll be glad you did!

And when you are solid and back on your feet again, begin the journey youre being groomed for...the rescue of your beautiful child from the arms of a madwoman.

Ill be there in heart for you along the way, and will observe only, as it's the way it must be.

A task is at hand, and the energy needs to be funneled to the right receptors, and thats how you and your daughter will become one again.

My every thought is tempered with the peaceful idea of you and her in arms together, watching the waters of a local river flow by, as will these trying times, and as a metaphor of sorts, that water is beckoning you to take a dip, and feel the crispness of your new journey.

Go for it!
Your friend, Dave

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 11:12:50 am »
Thank You, Dave.  I have given My addy to seeker...  I'm not sure what I can scrimp and save from nor where I can go to specifically, but to be sure, when it all falls into place, I'll be on it like...well, the "flies" metaphor just doesn't seem appropriate, but You get My drift.  [smile]

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 08:09:26 pm »
 :)
You go, Amy!! be that fly! But watch out for this guy!
LE

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 06:53:59 am »
:)
You go, Amy!! be that fly! But watch out for this guy!
LE

[smile]  I will indeed!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]