collapse

Author Topic: Germany: University Clinic Censores Cancer Therapy Researcher  (Read 2998 times)

Offline AliensShrinkedMyPony

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 12
Translated from: Südwest Presse http://m.swp.de/ulm/lokales/ulm_neu_ulm/klinikum-stellt-forscherin-kalt-15395244.html
Germany:

Methadone in the cancer therapy - Clinic censors researcher.

The board of the university clinic clears press releases on methadone projects in the cancer therapy of Dr. Claudia Friesen from the homepage.

"Sorry, the clinic guidance has on 05.07.2017 eradicates the questions and answers on the subject of methadone in the pain and tumor therapy unauthorized."
Who as a patient or doctor so far landed on the homepage of the institute for legal medicine at the university clinic can be there since Wednesday of last week. What is Methadone? How was the growth inhibitory effect of methadone on cancer cells discovered?
Is it possible to cure cancer with methadone? What side effects may occur?
The Board of the Clinic has taken answers to these questions from the homepage.
"For this, the management is legally authorized, but ...." More Prof. Erich Miltner - the director of the Institute of Legal Medicine
has put the excuse on the side - currently does not say.
Apart from the fact that the patients, who hoped for help, had been massively complaining for days.

The background for this debate: Since 2007, Dr. Claudia Friesen on this approach - with promising success. In laboratory tests, it has been shown that methadone, an opioid which is actually used as a means to counteract physical withdrawal symptoms in heroin addicts, causes leukemia cells to die, says the director of the molecular biology research laboratory at the Institute of Legal Medicine. In a research project funded by the German Cancer Aid (EUR 299,000), Friesen demonstrated that methadone, in combination with chemotherapy, also works in the treatment of malignant brain tumors, so-called glioblastomas. Their findings could be applied to other types of cancer, says the chemist. And: "Methadone spares the healthy tissue."

The clinic has been reporting on all the successes since 2008. The titles of the press releases:
"Researchers find new approach in cancer therapy", "Dr. Claudia Friesen and her team succeeded in further breakthroughs "or" painkillers provide for possible improvement in therapy ".
But all the press releases dealing with the topic of methadone in cancer therapy can no longer be found on the homepage of the clinic; The board of directors under Prof. Kaisers has also been able to delete the announcements in the past months.

"We need clinical trials"

Friesen talks about her research and about the fact that she receives hundreds of inquiries from patients every day after several television appearances.
"I answer all." She is silent on the proceedings about her person just as persistently as her boss Miltner.
Her, who received two awards for her research in 2016, is only important to emphasize that methadone is not a miracle,
but "an option, especially in patients who are considered exhausted.
We urgently need clinical trials on methadone in cancer therapy. "

Update: After the discussion at the Ulmer university clinic, there was a meeting of the affected doctors on Monday. The management wants to promote study series to a cancer therapy with methadone.

Methadone in cancer therapy: Ulmer Klinikum wants to promote study series

After the discussion at the Ulm university clinic about a possible cancer therapy with methadone, there was a meeting of the affected doctors.
The management wants to promote study series to a cancer therapy with methadone.

According to a SWP report on clashes at the university clinic on possible cancer therapy with methadone,
a meeting of the doctors concerned took place on the Monday afternoon.
After the presentation of Prof. Udo Kaisers, Senior Medical Director of the Ulm University Hospital, a discussion was held with the chemist Dr. Claudia Friesen, who has been researching a methadone project for years,
and Prof. Erich Miltner, Director of the Institute of Legal Medicine.
It had been agreed that the clinic management "actively supports" the scientist, especially with the provision of the test series, without which no medication could get an admission.

On the basis of several media reports on the possible growth-inhibitory effect of methadone in cancer cells, the telephone system of the clinic was temporarily paralyzed because of the large number of calls. There were many questions, such as whether to cure methadone cancer. Or what side effects may be associated with treatment with the drug substitute.

Threats from patients

However, also very unpleasant calls were under it, according to Udo Kaisers, such as threats and verbal abuse.
He also refers to reports from established cancer doctors, who were ultimately invited by patients to use methadone.
In return, ill-treated patients have rejected "therapies that are known to be effective".
Kaisers warns, "The belief that methadone could be the hoped-for panacea is dangerous."
Finally, there are currently no "controlled" clinical studies demonstrating the efficacy of methadone in cancer which could cause great damage.

Now efforts are being stepped up to test methadone in test series as an anti-cancer drug.
At the same time, Dr. Claudia Friesen for research grants from the pharmaceutical industry to start tests.
The proceedings shall not be publicly advertised until these are available.

Kaisers' clinical team denied the assumption that the drug could be rejected by the industry because it could not bring the sales such as current cancer drugs: "There is no justification for these claims.

Südwest Presse: http://m.swp.de/ulm/lokales/ulm_neu_ulm/klinikum-spricht-mit-forscherin-15401444.html

• Gold 12
Re: Germany: University Clinic Censores Cancer Therapy Researcher
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 03:57:31 pm »
No matter what - it is suppressed or censored.

I have long believed that cancer, diabetic and AIDS are a giant cashcow. It makes money and has the genocidal effect which is good for the 300 million people as the maximum in the world Agenda Peoples.

This world makes me sick. :(

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 04:50:15 pm »
This is very interesting Alien, methadone is usually used as a substitute for heroin to help get addicts off the drug.

It is intriguing to find out it could inhibit cancer cell growth.  Thank you for informing us.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 05:04:34 pm »
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018636/

If they ever could prove dandelion extract stops cancer, Evil Big Pharma could never defeat it.  Harder to eradicate than marijuana.  A Canadian researcher wants to test it on leukemia after several successful cases emerged.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 06:06:00 pm »
There is a thread on ATS about research conducted at the University of Pennsylvania, using vitamin d binding protien, and it cured all forms of cancer; costs about $150 a week to treat a patient, and after 10 years all 56 patients in the study were cancer free and healthy...

but its release would kill the 75 billion a year spent on cancer research

::)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

• Gold 12
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 06:27:26 pm »
This is very interesting Alien, methadone is usually used as a substitute for heroin to help get addicts off the drug.

It is intriguing to find out it could inhibit cancer cell growth.  Thank you for informing us.

With pleasure  :)  Something which get censored should be shared. I like to know why.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018636/

If they ever could prove dandelion extract stops cancer, Evil Big Pharma could never defeat it.  Harder to eradicate than marijuana.  A Canadian researcher wants to test it on leukemia after several successful cases emerged.

The dandelion can be used for cancer therapy is really interesting. Would be great for the world because of cheap supply.
This would be an advantage for the poorest people.
Can rabbits actually also get cancer? They eat a lot of dandelion.

• Gold 12
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 06:36:17 pm »
There is a thread on ATS about research conducted at the University of Pennsylvania, using vitamin d binding protien, and it cured all forms of cancer; costs about $150 a week to treat a patient, and after 10 years all 56 patients in the study were cancer free and healthy...

but its release would kill the 75 billion a year spent on cancer research

::)

Oh my dad got this therapy (2012) at the Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
Doesn't work on him. Never thought that this could work. Never.

Today i think more open minded about this theme.  :)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 06:52:19 pm »
I think the GcMAF stuff is probably real. The problem is getting some as the Pharma Nazis seem to be doing a full court press to stop it.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039470_seaweed_extract_chemotherapy_breast_tumors.html

I hypothesize that substances in fast growing plants might cure cancer - because the programmed death of cells (apoptosis) must be carefully controlled to generate a coherent plant structure. 

And there's Vermox, too.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 07:11:48 pm »
And then there is this issue that drives me crazy.

Cancer Society spends more on fundraising than research

An Ontario cancer researcher is concerned that the Canadian Cancer Society has proportionally shifted funding away from research and is spending more of its dollars on fundraising and administration costs.

"Most scientists don't realize that the budget has been going up and up, and donations have been growing, but the budget for research has been shrinking," said Brian Lichty, a researcher at McMaster University who is looking into treating cancer with viruses that kill tumours. "So they are surprised and disappointed when they find out that this is the case, and the trend."

CBC's Marketplace analyzed the Canadian Cancer Society's financial reports dating back a dozen years. It discovered that each year, as the society raised more dollars, the proportion of money it spent on research dropped dramatically — from 40.3 per cent in 2000 to under 22 per cent in 2011.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/cancer-society-spends-more-on-fundraising-than-research-1.1080909

Two reasons I am apposed to giving money to the cancer society.

They suppress information about potential breakthroughs and they spend more on fundraising and administration than research. >:(
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 07:42:50 pm »
i should probably check one of my notebooks before posting  cause i don't have all the info  right now
but
there are four major healing herbs when combined into a tea can cure just about anything..i'll get back to ya later

years ago i read of a place in europe that distilled the blood by heating  it and then cooling it and then returning it to the body...it was an experiment for aids but it worked for other things and it was glorified and then all info dissapeared...

i am still of the belief that cancer may just be humans mutating  into the next level...the bodies trying to adapt to a toxic stew we will need to get thru soon

i'll see where i put that notebook

well i'm not having very much luck finding that recipe.. i do remember that it was red clover blossoms  for the lungs and dandelion root for the heart but i can't remember the other two...i'll keep looking but that notebook could have gone in one of my purges..sigh
if it's meant  it'll show up
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 08:16:47 pm by space otter »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 01:17:16 am »
Can rabbits actually also get cancer? They eat a lot of dandelion.
They can, like all mammals. Fish can also get cancer, and, as far as I know, only sharks have cancer that doesn't spread, so they have been studied to try to find why that happens.

Edited to add that, apparently, there are some animals that do get cancer but it doesn't spread or is much limited, while other animals, like rats, are highly likely to get cancer, even with short life spans.

One thing is sure, cancer is not limited to humans, in some animals there are even some types of cancer that are contagious.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 05:07:15 am by ArMaP »

• Gold 12
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 05:07:23 am »
Suffering is a great source of money (Wars, Diseases).
With all that money you could build a great school system and create wise people. And that would improve everything.
But it is not wanted.

All those societies like the canadian one are more interested in themselves.
I think in 20 years still people will die of cancer. :(

They can, like all mammals. Fish can also get cancer, and, as far as I know, only sharks have cancer that doesn't spread, so they have been studied to try to find why that happens.

Sharks are quite interesting animals.
Very far developed body. That sharks does not form any metastases or distributes them
is a cool feature. :)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]