collapse

Author Topic: Congratulation President Donald Trump.  (Read 13479 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Congratulation President Donald Trump.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 05:09:30 pm »
Ah, I don't have cable, but an antenna. Actually, I only have a TV to watch Packer games, news, and DVDs.

Hannity is on iHeartRadio, but he's on in the evening, which is when I'm watching the news.

I'll look into the book. Sounds intriguing.
I listen to Herman Cain, Limbaugh, and Hannity on the radio...

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 05:16:35 pm »
You'll probably want to turn off the sound as it's just a distraction.

No one can decide if it was Melania or Ivanka.

Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 05:19:43 pm »
I listen to Herman Cain, Limbaugh, and Hannity on the radio...

8)

Seeker

I usually catch part of Limbaugh then a local guy, Mark Belling, who subs for Rush sometimes.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 02:02:17 pm »

I am delighted that Trump finally made it! Before I had a heart attack ::) I can just about guarentee that nothing is going to be easy.  But, I firmly believe that his "Pit Bull" personallity is suited to do the best he can.

Here is the only reference to space from Trumps Speech

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

I found this, today...... :o

WE STILL HAVE FLEAS

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 02:16:27 pm »
Nice find 8th man !.

Interesting to see what Photo he is holding up ....

I wonder what the text on it below the photo says ?

Lets see if Donald says more about it all in the near future..

Trump has vowed to use his now new position to explore the deeper regions of space. Cutting the Mars mission budget by billions and investing into a search for deep space object or similar entities.

“We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the earth from the miseries of disease and to harness the energies, industries, and technologies of tomorrow."

WILL PRESIDENT TRUMP OUR NEXT BEST TRY AFTER JFK FOR UFO DISCLOSURE? Having commented on further exploration of our solar system Trump wants to be the first president to setup a commercial space vacation for the world, setting the standard for deep space trips. Faster than light travel will be a priority for Trump's scientific council, much of the Mars manned mission budget will be diverted to this. One developed, which Trump believes, will be the next decade the human race will leave the earth to colonize else were. During his term as President also has plans to build a Starship. Yes, a Starship. This Starship will be called the Trump Ship! Trump will commit billions to the project and complete it over his first term, pledging that in his second term the now soon to be scrapped Mar Mission will take place within the next ten years. Space exploration has been a childhood passion for Trump and now could be a dream come true. Obama was committed to fixing global warming bet Trump feel resources are best directed to leaving planet earth, the businessman within Trump does not believe in investing money to a lost cause, he would rather invest time, energy and money in a new venture that can be planed and executed the Trump way ensuring a long-term investment will be sustainable. Trump is always looking for the win, win in every situation see the exploration of space the biggest investment ever made by mankind. One small step for mankind, one last leap for Donald Trump. The vice president, Mike Pence, will head up this major Earth project, a man which Trump trusts implicitly. Full control will be given to Mr. Pence and a large proportion of the overall US Budget. It is unlikely to meet budget requirements, and the worry is a new deep depression will unfold, leading to civil war again. Lets hope Trump is the businessman we all hope he is or the next evolution of the human race maybe upon us. And who knows, maybe he will also release the top secret UFO files held back by the CIA/NSA. This article (UFO Disclosure? Trump Vows To ‘Unlock The Mysteries Of Space’ At Inauguration) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with full attribution and a link to the original source on Disclose.tv READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/ufo_disclosure_trump_vows_to_unlock_the_mysteries_of_space_at_inauguration/137516

http://www.disclose.tv/news/ufo_disclosure_trump_vows_to_unlock_the_mysteries_of_space_at_inauguration/137516

Dubious information but he did mention space.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 02:20:25 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 05:17:37 pm »
Interesting to see what Photo he is holding up ....
That depends. :)

On the original photo he was holding his "Summary of Net Worth as of June 30, 2014", as you can see below.
https://img.washingtonpost.com/rw/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/06/16/Editorial-Opinion/Images/GOP_2016_Trump-09694.jpg

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 05:54:34 pm »

In my opinion , If Trump ever flashed pictures of Space Aliens, we would still be hearing about it! And not in a good way!  :o

Nice catch , ArMaP :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 05:56:13 pm by Phedre »

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 06:35:40 pm »
The spin doctors and hoaxers are going to keep stirring the pot over and over...

There will be no disclosure unless it is from the Outsiders themselves or we are allowed to become a space-faring race by whoever has deed and title to this planet, and I would be willing to bet that it is a race far older than silly hu-mons...

C'mon, peeps, the planet is several billion years old and there have been other dwellers here long before this current round of humanity showed up to arrogantly boast and believe that we are the ultimate advancement of life 8)

::)

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2017, 07:21:58 pm »
http://exopolitics.org/trump-inauguration-speech-hints-at-official-disclosure-of-secret-space-programs/

This is Exopolitics take on his speech. Interesting speculations. Hope springs eternal.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2017, 08:24:19 pm »
http://exopolitics.org/trump-inauguration-speech-hints-at-official-disclosure-of-secret-space-programs/

This is Exopolitics take on his speech. Interesting speculations. Hope springs eternal.
Key word is speculations y'all: Seeker is being hard-nosed and skeptical until such time that 100% bonafide, verifiable, undisputed cold hard proof is on the table...

8)

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2017, 09:20:40 pm »
I agree that it's up the Aliens themselves.  However, Trump fits in with my ideas about preparation for Disclosure far more than Hillary did.  Fire the CIA/NeoCon warmongers, wreck the credibility of the Mainstream media and push for taking care of the people as the primary purpose of government. 

The opposite of an Alien false flag.  Derail it before it starts.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 04:08:06 am »
Fire the CIA/NeoCon warmongers, wreck the credibility of the Mainstream media and push for taking care of the people as the primary purpose of government.
He appeared to try to look friendly to the CIA yesterday.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 07:47:05 am »
Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press" this morning, what an arschloch. He was rude to Kellyanne Conway as regards Spicer's first presser yesterday in which he held the media accountable for purveying more fake news about Inauguration Day and Trump's appearance at the CIA.

He didn't allow her to speak uninterrupted. What a jerkoff.

ETA, Todd switched the photos of the inauguration crowds for Obama in 2008 and Trump in 2017. I watched the inauguration. I saw the crowd. It filled the area of the reflecting pond and part of the adjoining streets.

What. A. Scumbag.

NBC sucks b*lls.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 07:52:49 am by Irene »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 08:49:36 am »
Nice find ArMaP,

I am curious how you found that image !

I tried doing some searches in yahoo images using various words, phases etc in the search box and eventually the image you posted did show up..but it took a bit of finding..

Was you already aware of that photo and what Donald trump was holding up ?

Upon seeing that the photo you posted of D.T was showing a piece of paper and not a photo of his summary of his net worth...I was even wondering was that also a fake !

But later I found a blog post with that same photo  that did refer to it being his Financial summary...

Who ever created the image with him holding up the Photo showing what seemed like Aliens had done a very good job IMO..

You can even see on the photo you posted... on the Summery sheet that there seems to be some light reflection in two spots on the paper...one near his thumb...

and when you then compare that to the E.T photo version... you can still see the reflection thru the photo image in the same place..

So however they faked it I think they did a remarkable job to still show the reflection within the image manipulation...

Maybe its just being aware how Photo shop processes work..that there maybe ways to overlay a layer of a fake image over the original..

I am also curious how the fakers manage to replace summary part of the photo image and replace it with  the photo of the Aliens when it is held at the tilted angle that Donald Trump holds up the Alien photo..   The image could show it held in more than one angle tilt direction...eg such as say 45% to the left or right or so many degrees tilted towards or backwards...

But 8th man has found another interesting article from Michael Salla that make further ref to possible disclosure..

That depends. :)

On the original photo he was holding his "Summary of Net Worth as of June 30, 2014", as you can see below.
https://img.washingtonpost.com/rw/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/06/16/Editorial-Opinion/Images/GOP_2016_Trump-09694.jpg
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 09:14:56 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]