collapse

Author Topic: Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description  (Read 52950 times)

Cosmic4life

Re: Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2012, 06:27:50 pm »
Just chipping in here.....

Didn't Tesla believe in a Dynamic Aether as well ??

I think it is too early to rule some sort of Aether out........maybe it's the Higgs Field.

Cosmic..

Cosmic4life

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 08:40:50 pm »
:oYou had me going with that 542 amps, Mikado, but I figured there was an explanation! I pictured your workshop exploding with flames when all that current shot into a gravitor, and thought..damn he's still around to tell us about it?

Sounds like a cool experiment with a definite positive outcome!Have you tried to attach it to a paraconical pendulum yet?

Really, Sub quantum kinetics is just another layer of all existence, and noone will ever see the tiniest particle, as it doesnt exist.

Call CERN and tell them to turn it into a big waterslide for the scientist's sweaty kids in the summer!

Size doesnt matter either, and a quark is as voluminous as a universe, and sub quauntum just leads to sub-sub quantum, and so forth. No finality in sight, and thats what defines life.

No beginning, no end.

For every level, another exists above and below, so the search to define our mass or matter or aether is a quandry which has no answer.

The only word in physics that is applicable in definition is infinity, and of course it's the only word which physics cant define.

That my friends is fact, and nothing more.

Littleenki

Where's Unit 16 when you need them....all i need is a Bead condenser (model #: AB-619) , a tin can and a snorkel !

Cosmic..

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 09:03:55 pm »
Hey, Cosmic!
Ive got a couple of intericitors laying around still, Ill ship one right out!LOL!

Now if they could find that Higgins Boson...

Have a great night, Cosmic!

Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 10:43:06 pm »
scientist don't belive in ether thus SQK, im not in favor of SQK either but i can see were you are coming from.

SOME scientists don't believe in an aether.  Some do.  The fact that SQK can explain more and predict more than relativity leads Me to believe it's closer to what's really going on.  [shrug]

Just chipping in here.....

I think it is too early to rule some sort of Aether out........maybe it's the Higgs Field.

Cosmic..

Yes, Tesla thought there was an aether - so did Einstein, ironically.  Today's assertion that there is no aether is based on the Michaelson-Morley experiment, which, being enclosed, is flawed.  The aether would be stationary relative to the experiment.

So...  I have heard of other experiments, kept secret, that show there IS an aether - but have nothing but hearsay on that.  I also have heard that the aether is a major assumption in black projects...  A totally different physics than the mainstream which is taught degraded science to keep things like free energy and the Biefeld-Brown Effect in question.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Mikado

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2012, 06:23:05 am »
SOME scientists don't believe in an aether.  Some do.  The fact that SQK can explain more and predict more than relativity leads Me to believe it's closer to what's really going on.  [shrug]

Yes, Tesla thought there was an aether - so did Einstein, ironically.  Today's assertion that there is no aether is based on the Michaelson-Morley experiment, which, being enclosed, is flawed.  The aether would be stationary relative to the experiment.

So...  I have heard of other experiments, kept secret, that show there IS an aether - but have nothing but hearsay on that.  I also have heard that the aether is a major assumption in black projects...  A totally different physics than the mainstream which is taught degraded science to keep things like free energy and the Biefeld-Brown Effect in question.

A physicist who worked with Morley in regard to measuring the aether drift was Dayton Miller. Miller continued the experiments and then built an interferometer with longer arms.

His results indicated that the drift was always in a direction toward a certain constellation. However, his results were contested saying that he didn't allow for temperature etc and then he came back claiming that he did but then in the 80's, his research was again looked into.

My opinion is that the jury is still out on the question of the aether for if it doesn't exist, in some manner, then what the he!! is Biefeld-Brown?

In any event, perhaps we are drifting along with the aether. As one would drift in a canoe on a river, without visual references, it is a bit more difficult to detect the flow of the current moving you along. Perhaps it is something similar.

Just an opinion, as I said.

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2012, 07:19:58 am »
True it does seem od that with a verifiable effect like BB, there would still be questions if if there is an aether or not, but what is for sure, whatever it is, we are a part of it at a different scalr level.

The canoe on the river is a good analogy, and the way a  breeze seems to become unnoticeable when moving with it is unmistakeable.

I have pondered whether we move at all, and how time is the movement...relocating within the so called aether. Does anything actually move?

Also I have theorized that the BB effect itself is basically time travel although not many folks have the lab equipment to observe teleportation events with any reliability, if at all.

Do those gravitors swing through the aether, or do they switch between dimensions so fast they appear to be moving? And if they relocate dimesionally, what is the resonant frequency for such an event? That frequency would be the biscuit to get the dogs begging!

I think Tesla had it when he strapped the box on that column, and if he hadnt smashed it and erased the design from his files(hismind) we might be way farther ahead time travel wise, but much worse off weapon wise. Thanks Nikola for protecting us from ourselves!

Littleenki

Mikado

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2012, 07:34:34 am »
True it does seem od that with a verifiable effect like BB, there would still be questions if if there is an aether or not, but what is for sure, whatever it is, we are a part of it at a different scalr level.

The canoe on the river is a good analogy, and the way a  breeze seems to become unnoticeable when moving with it is unmistakeable.

I have pondered whether we move at all, and how time is the movement...relocating within the so called aether. Does anything actually move?

Also I have theorized that the BB effect itself is basically time travel although not many folks have the lab equipment to observe teleportation events with any reliability, if at all.

Do those gravitors swing through the aether, or do they switch between dimensions so fast they appear to be moving? And if they relocate dimesionally, what is the resonant frequency for such an event? That frequency would be the biscuit to get the dogs begging!

I think Tesla had it when he strapped the box on that column, and if he hadnt smashed it and erased the design from his files(hismind) we might be way farther ahead time travel wise, but much worse off weapon wise. Thanks Nikola for protecting us from ourselves!

Littleenki

A Gravitor will do different "things" with regard to the aether...in my opinion. A term that I use is "displacement" and the amount of the displacement is determined by the K of the dielectric, the frequency of the displacement and a few other variables that at the present, I don't wish to discuss.

Certain experiments to date have been successful in substantiating claims made by Dr Brown in his "Structure of Space" in that areas of space are comprised of high Kmu and low Kmu and everything in between. A good analogy would be to look at weather - areas of High and Low pressure.

Mikado

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2012, 07:35:37 am »
Mikado,
In a K.I.S.S manner....what if the aether is going in both directions at once????
And what if then someone places a device that locally diverts one of those flows, and the consequence is that the device slams along in the direction that one flow is still travelling????

Or still in simple terms...what if like a rock in a river that creates a resistance to the flow, it creates an upstream flow behind the rock???

I consider that the so called aether flows are omni directional, but that they create a dominant cross feature in every torroidal memory flow they create, and that the memory switchs relative to the next larger dominant memory any memory field is submerged within, and that by locally reorientating the dominant cross feature of that local memory that a variant switching direction is created, otherwise all that will be noted is a one direction force, which may continue after the voltage is shut off due to the local memory still remaining for a period of time.

Know anyone who has built such a device????
And when a humans field went near it ( or it's stacked components..variations occured????
It's all by field...fields within fields , within fields ....add infirnitum.

hobbit

Mikado

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2012, 07:37:37 am »

Know anyone who has built such a device????
And when a humans field went near it ( or it's stacked components..variations occured????

hobbit

Yes

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2012, 08:00:58 am »
Would that be called and electroscope?
:-)
Le

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 08:02:48 am »

Yes

And I have a huge respect for who has.
I don't need to build anything, there are far far better enginneers and accountants than this little hobbit, but...I am a hobbit.

There are more things in heaven and earth, horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Some things won't add up like 2+2=4, but in a sequence manner they will.
The answers are not blowin in the wind, as the wind ain't a blowin.
The spiral implosion versus the spiral counter rotating outflows create zones of attraction that each memory field of what is the atmosphere respond by relocating in space relative to the attraction.
The Earths memory field smoothes out all of this into layers that will look like rippled postcards if viewed in cross section relative to the multitude of inputs and outputs, with a dominant heart centred zone where the spin reverses.

The planet is not zooming along as commonly accepted, it is been displaced relative to how the memory field that surrounds the planet is switching, and that pathway is mostly controlled by the dominant suns memory field.

hobbit

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2012, 08:11:53 am »
"A Gravitor will do different "things" with regard to the aether...in my opinion. A term that I use is "displacement" and the amount of the displacement is determined by the K of the dielectric, the frequency of the displacement and a few other variables that at the present, I don't wish to discuss.

Yes. Mikado is absolutely right here. I like the word " displacement" too.

I also am fond of a couple of the concepts that Littleenki has floated here just recently and know that this discussion will continue.... unhampered.... and uncontrolled..... here and elsewhere.   Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2012, 08:20:09 am »
Note how deftly the Navigator steered...

"Know anyone who has built such a device?
And when a humans field went near it ( or it's stacked components..variations occured?
It's all by field...fields within fields , within fields ....add infirnitum.

And the answer was  YES.

Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 08:30:20 am »
Littlenki,
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Philosophy-Socrates-Philosopher.htm
Know thyself.

I have been to such, and My physical body was somewhat upset at not having a body, or ground to stand on, and it was most illuminating.

Humans have given Me the most information relative to what is at play, as the multitude don't realise that what they view in a mirror is not really them.
YOU are a TIME machine, You displace all of the atoms that compounded are Your vehicle, YOUR flying saucer.

The Earths body is the mass, and the less dense atmosphere and liquids, the overall polarity is to the heart centre, and humans are normally vectored to correspond, except when asleep, then You are at ninty degrees commonly.

By having this strange hobbit ability to be able to determine anythings memory field , I can measure it and plot how this memory flows, and how it interacts with other such larger and smaller scale similer .

Think about Your spine and how it has alternate layers, think of conductive and resistive, in multiple layers, think of how anyone breaking their spines loose movement ability.
Think of movement as displacement of atoms relative to attraction flows been sent about the torroidal field that enables YOU to be, or not to be.
hobbit the simple
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:32:35 am by hobbit »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2012, 08:52:31 am »
All the more reason to keep such a thing safe Hobbit. To be able to simply " tell" the atoms of anothers body to " forget" what they have known... changes that person then into..... nothingness. To BE..... or not TO BE.

The rest of the Bards statement works here too. For later.

This was a question from Cosmic.... and the answer of course was yes.... but he also had an odd quirk to that thought that others ( as well as my Dad) developed their concepts upon..... that the aether somehow was " Intelligent" 

Chew on that one for awhile folks. It is more than the simplistic questions of whether the aether exists or not..... it is more the question....what interactions has this "Intelligence" had with us?

Linda

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]