collapse

Author Topic: Crater Chains  (Read 44998 times)

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
Re: Crater Chains
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2014, 11:34:44 am »
It's interesting to see that, at the bottom of the main image, we can see several craters aligned, although not in a "chain".

Yes ArMaP, like the bomb drops of WW2.
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2014, 11:49:36 am »
I also highly doubt that some electrical arc caused them.  :P
Well we know that a lot of craters were definitely caused by meteorites/meteors so obviously many are not caused by electricity.  However, it might explain some so I thought I'd put it out there as a potential explanation for some.  I also think that some are caused by a broken up projectile but I'm open minded about other explanations to be honest.

If you look at some of the Indian holy books (the Vedas?) then there are tales about a cosmic war.  It is a popular idea in conspiracy circles as I'm sure you know. Proving it has been the issue. :)

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2014, 11:54:36 am »
OK

I have not studied this very deep but dont almost all old text and lore tell of a war?

I go with the war theory.

Bless
Back

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2014, 06:03:19 pm »
What I suggest is on any given body with these marks is that We will find evidence of massive electrical events, solid matter random collision, vulcanism and other events, in varying degrees.  I suspect some of the massive electrical events may have been triggered by moving the planets about, even.  Seems Saturn was nearer the earth, as was Venus and Mars, if You credit the fact that analysis of the plasma event that would occur etched in petroglyphs around the planet match in form with when would be seen.  Seen some convincing comparisons of the Valis Marinaris (sp?) and electrical events in similar media.

Anyway, these crater chains...  I examine the probabilities that any rocky material would break up such that smaller pieces went to larger, then to smaller, all in a straight line...and can't place those probabilities above, just guessingishly here, 0.0000001.  Might add or subtract an order of magnitude or two there.

If these are evidence of weaponry, of war...  Then I would have to say the evidence fits.  We see a lot of this (relatively speaking), and surely not hugely more or less than is needed to be used as evidence of that very thing.

Just sayin'.

I give highest probabilities here for them being the evidence of that war eveyOne was talking about way back when.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 06:10:28 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2014, 01:27:48 am »
Seen some convincing comparisons of the Valis Marinaris (sp?) and electrical events in similar media.
It's "Valles Marineris". :)

Anyway, these crater chains...  I examine the probabilities that any rocky material would break up such that smaller pieces went to larger, then to smaller, all in a straight line...and can't place those probabilities above, just guessingishly here, 0.0000001.  Might add or subtract an order of magnitude or two there.
What probabilities do you give to the use unknown hugely powerful weapons by unknown hypothetical beings?

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2014, 08:09:29 am »
This image posted by Lunica was looked at by weapons and bomb damage experts, this is what they had to say about it.

The chain on the left is 60 km long, Both from Ganymede. The chain on the right is 160 km long

The image on the left clearly shows that what got hit was sitting on the ground as it left an impression from the blasts, the "splash" pattern around it (the light material around the impact) shows that it was completely destroyed.

The one on the right is the same crater chain as the first image I posted and I was told that this splash pattern clearly shows that it was hit above ground as it left no impression. I agree with this assessment.

This concludes my presentation of Concise Systematic crater chains. It is but part of WHY I accept that there are UFO's, ET's and that there were wars in our solar system, long ago, and in recent times.
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline Lunica

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 37
  • Its al Music
    • AVB Music Productions
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2014, 08:53:09 am »
I new there were wars in the past. From different sources.

Never new the evidence was in such plain sight. Doh

Now I have to look things up again...:) thanks 8)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2014, 09:34:39 am »
The one on the right is the same crater chain as the first image I posted and I was told that this splash pattern clearly shows that it was hit above ground as it left no impression. I agree with this assessment.
If, for the sake of argument, there was an object above the ground that got hit, is the only possible conclusion that it was a weapon that destroyed it?

Did the experts say what type of impact could cause that damage?  Could it be plasma or electricity or is it more likely a solid projectile?

I've seen freeze thaw damage a bit like that before on Earth I think which is not caused by a projectile.  The "splash field" is debris from a rock that has frozen then thawed repeatedly.  As the rock expands and contracts it breaks up.  I only studied Geology at "A Level" so I'm not qualified to say for sure but it might be that.

Just playing the advocate. (I'll take my cheque later Mr Beelzebub) :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 09:40:44 am by Pimander »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2014, 02:12:39 pm »
It's "Valles Marineris". :)

Muchas gracias (is it the same in Portuguese as in Spanish?).

What probabilities do you give to the use unknown hugely powerful weapons by unknown hypothetical beings?

Well, there's a lot of evidence that We do know who These Beings were/are.  Sumerians and others give strong clues.  Beth has a good store of that data.  There are OOPARTS galore.  There are these marks which very well could be the result of such.  Stories around the globe speak of a war in the heavens.  Hmmmm.... Let Me think....

Pretty good.  Guessinglyish, I'd give at least a 90% probability.  What are Your probabilities?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2014, 03:50:22 pm »
Muchas gracias (is it the same in Portuguese as in Spanish?).
No, in Portuguese we say "muito obrigado". :)

Pretty good.  Guessinglyish, I'd give at least a 90% probability.  What are Your probabilities?
I don't have any way of knowing how to get an estimation of those probabilities, but between something that we have seen (big rocks hitting some planet's surface) and something that we don't even know if ever existed, I think that the known is more likely than the unknown. :)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2014, 06:14:34 pm »
I don't have any way of knowing how to get an estimation of those probabilities, but between something that we have seen (big rocks hitting some planet's surface) and something that we don't even know if ever existed, I think that the known is more likely than the unknown. :)

ArMaP, are You saying that We need to throw out evidence in assessing probabilities? 

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2014, 12:51:09 am »
ArMaP, are You saying that We need to throw out evidence in assessing probabilities?
No, and I don't understand where did you get that idea, what I am saying is that I prefer physical evidences.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2014, 03:48:29 am »
No, and I don't understand where did you get that idea, what I am saying is that I prefer physical evidences.

So...  Ancient texts, crater chains that fit the scenario, engineering feats that defy the current image of "primitive" People, objects that also defy that image, are not physical evidence?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2014, 06:01:07 am »
So...  Ancient texts, crater chains that fit the scenario, engineering feats that defy the current image of "primitive" People, objects that also defy that image, are not physical evidence?
Texts are only physical evidence that someone wrote them, they are not physical evidence of what they talk about.

Is your story about TAP physical evidence of the existence of TAP society?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2014, 07:35:13 am »
ArMaP, do You really believe that We cannot learn what happened on this planet from the written record?  Really?  This war may have been described at times in terms that these People understood, but in many it is unambiguous that there was a war in the skies.  The "Gods were fighting."  Add to that that there is evidence that nicely fits in the scenario of a war in the form of these crater chains, and the probabilities of the two happening together are slim.  Add the OOPARTS, and even the abduction stuff, and a picture of that scenario emerges, wouldn't You say?

Why are ET seemingly not involved with Humans today?  Can We assume They are not?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]