collapse

Author Topic: Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On their Black Operations!  (Read 4542 times)

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
"After these messages we'll be right back!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On going Off Line and into Black Operations to collect advanced Alien technologies for their distributions on earth!
"We never forget what we are thinking about!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On Disclosure Lockheed Martin says that they never forget who they are working for.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On their Black Operations!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 02:56:26 pm »
"After these messages we'll be right back!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On going Off Line and into Black Operations to collect advanced Alien technologies for their distributions on earth!
My first question is who is Tyler and Denver

second is a link to your source of information

third is where is the actual explanation for what this is supposed to be about and a synopsis of the meaning

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 04:51:45 pm »
Greetings:

My first question is: what's really up here?

I backtracked you, Tyler and Denver and came up with these tidbits.

This from 2014 on Tango:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1041330/pg1
Reflections of an Alien personality the New World

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:56 AM

I'll start off with something entertaining and very exciting about the New World. Monopoly World: It's time to play monopoly everyone. So get ready. And watch your head. They're back! Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver on play time and Christmas or the distribution of advanced tech. With Christmas same idea only it will be played out differently.

With adults it will be marriage one husband one wife and having kids an Absolute Infinite amount. Children will grow up get married and have an absolute infinite amount of children. The adults will be busy out there collecting the absolute infinite amount of particles (off world travel) to increase the size of the Earth for population purposes.

More later as I wait for new information to come through the psychic circle.

And posted at the same exact time: 09:56 AM {TFW made the paragraph breaks.}

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:56 AM
I will tell you this much about where I'm coming from and I will try to be as concise as possible.

For a long time I waited as the psychic circle indicated to me to wait other and I was like what does this mean. Now I know who the other is or the other Terrestrial Officer (Tyler). He told me once that I had been through things like that of which his dad saw in Vietnam (UFOOWNER means UNTO FOO WINNER(s) foo = fubar) and that things would start getting ten times better for me as I wait and they have just recently with what I am supposed to know and in other ways too.

I expect when the time gets right some non ordinary occurrences are going to take place towards disclosure. Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away and I know what I said. A close family friend was outside with me and my dad and every time he thought on me I would move and so he caught on and shuffled around and stopped thinking on me.

I also had this experience at Denny's where I was sitting at a booth writing on paper when something inside told me to slowly raise my head. As I did I saw a military guy mimicking my actions at another table. Also about the other I was in a holiness church and they prophesied to me that I would find someone.

Here is another entertaining idea. I will represent myself as a kid in this example: I'm upstairs in my bedroom using a remote telepathic communicator or the psychic circle beside a window where you can see the stars and moon outside. The military is already after me and I am unaware of this fact as they open the door to my bedroom light comes in and they say hand over the remote telepathic communicator and come with us.

Any way here is my enhanced signature on ATS which I haven't figured out how to edit yet: "By far, reality is the best invention yet for Lockheed Martin. What have they already thought of next? Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver on the Intelligent Design and the "Now!" or the eternal presence of military perfection. What an extraordinarily serious situation is that of the "Now!"

And now, three years later - 2017 - very little in between.

AboveTopSecret

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1165350/pg1
New UFOOWNERS and the everyday Law of the Universe.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM

New UFO Owners and the everyday Law of the Universe: "But our delight is in the law of the Universe for everyday UFO Owners. And of this law we do meditate day and night!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On everyday UFOs and The Law of the Universe

"After these messages we'll be right back!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On going off line and into Black Operations to collect advanced Alien technologies for their distributions.

On Conspiracy Outpost 20 March 2017

https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/25978-terrestrial-officers-tyler-and-denver-on-their-black-operations/
Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On their Black Operations

Started by UFOOWNERS, Monday at 03:04 PM

"After these messages we'll be right back!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On going off line and into black operations to collect advanced Alien technologies! using their work vehicle a UFO.

This on ALIEN HUB January 7, 2016

http://www.alienhub.com/threads/next-thing-you-know-theyll-take-my-thoughts-away-i-know-what-i-said-megadeth.72082/
"Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away. I know what I said." Megadeth

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by UFOOWNERS, Jan 7, 2016.

What do you call it when one of two individuals is responsible for initiating disclosure through gaining the public's attention of their having non-ordinary experiences. Like prescience, telepathy, dreams and such? "We never forget what we are thinking about." Terrestrial officers or UFOOWNERS Tyler and Denver on disclosure

"Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it." Megadeth "I'll find you a bride and it won't be mine." Told to me at a Holiness Church back in the nineties The Psychic Circle indicated to me to wait other. I've found my bride or the other but unfortunately he has hung me out to dry for awhile. "Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away. I know what I said.

Just curious as to what you call it when someone initiates disclosure in this way. Lockheed Martin says that they never forget who they are working for. Terrestrial officers or UFOOWNERS Tyler and Denver say that we never forget what we are thinking about which is disclosure.

But, there was no follow-up on any of these.    :o

Looking forward to the next 'installment.'

Thank you for your time and consideration and welcome to Pegasus.

With great respect
thorfourwinds/rabunopsec
Peace Love Light
Hec'el oinipikte (that we may live)
Mni Wiconi, Water Is Life
thorfourwinds@thelivingmoon.com
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 05:34:50 pm »
Thor, he has been a member here since 28 october 2014  ::)

and evidently he is receiving "channeled info from a 'psychic circle'

::)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 05:50:49 pm »

Hi Buddy:

I noticed that.

Looks like click-bait, as there is no follow-up on anything.

Can't figure the angle, though.

So far, a waste of bytes.   ::)
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 05:24:21 pm »
Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness to initiate disclosure. Like the dream I had back in 2003 about the Columbia tragedy or Precognition and the Non Ordinary or Extraordinary Dream: NASA you can look up a version of this at youtube Nasa wtf did you do to p*ss off et
"We never forget what we are thinking about!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On Disclosure Lockheed Martin says that they never forget who they are working for.

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 05:30:11 pm »
I had a cool similar predisclosure experience at Denny's one day with my Mom. I was sitting at a table with my head down looking at the paper I was writing on. When a synchronicity occurred to me to stop reading and slowly raise my head with my eyes intently looking up and all the while I saw two military guys one of whom was doing the same thing I was holding his head down as he was lifting it up and looking at me.   

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 05:34:14 pm »
I also had a cool pre disclosure experience at elementary school. I was sitting at my desk while two teachers stood to my left And right before one of them said a bad word I knew what it was. 

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 05:43:42 pm »
I asked a Holiness lady once in my lifetime what I would be doing at the end of days she replied that I would be teaching people about God. And I am here to tell you that God is a UFO and We are Under Full Observation I reside at a Holiness Church as of now waiting on non ordinary states of consciousness. God is Being Black Operations are playing both sides of the coin where there is enough being on one side to not worry about the little bit of process on the other side. As far as the Aliens are concerned we Earth won't be doing anything other than collecting advanced Alien technologies as deposit most everything else (jobs) has already been taken. Which is good because we do not want to be in process only being.

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 05:56:02 pm »
I was listening to a MEGADETH VHS Recording of Rude Awakening one evening while the song Ashes in your Mouth was playing I just knew then and there that Aliens exist. And proceeded to write a poem in a flash about the 2003 Columbia tragedy that I dreamed about and as I was writing the last line a nirvana lyric came to mind I promise you heaven true. This was back in 2003. The Aliens left me something on the surface of the planet Pluto. Pluto the Disney cartoon Dog and a Heart. The Psychic Circle had indicated this information  back in 2003 before we had photos of the Planet Pluto.   

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 06:05:24 pm »
The poem Precognition and the Extraordinary Dream: NASA In the light of day I saw the tragic NASA space shuttle disarray! disarray! But on the previous night all cargo and I would be carried away! away! And even now within much dismay I have finally and evermore to say... NASA the T.D.(Tragic Disaster or To Denver) space shuttle concept flight is thrown away! Youtube NASA wtf did you do to p*ss off et 

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 06:32:36 pm »
The poem Precognition and the Extraordinary Dream: NASA In the light of day I saw the tragic NASA space shuttle disarray! disarray! But on the previous night all cargo and I would be carried away! away! And even now within much dismay I have finally and evermore to say... NASA the T.D.(Tragic Disaster or To Denver) space shuttle concept flight is thrown away! Youtube NASA wtf did you do to p*ss off et

I'm sure they have a list that Never A Straight Answer does and think.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2017, 06:36:05 pm »
John 15:4-5 Jesus the true vine "4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing."

2Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a Cheerful giver. When I started this Holiness Church I was trying to give up nicotine when I started putting money in the offering plate the addiction left me. This is what is called sowing a seed in Church. It also has to be at an appointed time I think. For me it had to be the right Church.

I will give an example of Non ordinariness in a Holiness Church backwards: At the end of service God placed a vision of a Skunk walking around the alter this represented the Lockheed Skunk Before this the pastor was talking about if there was 4 lbs of gold under the floor of Church you would dig it up and then he said there are gold nuggets in the scripture to be dug up and at the very beginning of service he said who has been digging for gold here let us see under your fingernails He was speaking to me and I found some gold in the scripture that night Everyday UFO owners and the law of the Universe It was pepe le pew to you or me       

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2017, 03:16:43 pm »
UFONUT Chuck Zukowski says that what I have to say is interesting at the least. Precognition and the Extraordinary Dream: NASA "Within this dream I saw an archetypal image of a looming UFO in the sky above the trees behind my house. I was then turned 90 degrees to my left parallel to the back of my house and looking up I could see the NASA space shuttle in orbit as if with a telescopic view. My attention was then turned off to the right of the NASA space shuttle at the distant stars in the background of space. Some of these stars rushed forward and quickly assembled into a big cargo net that rushed off and through the NASA space shuttle carrying away everything.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2017, 03:39:33 pm »
UFONUT Chuck Zukowski says that what I have to say is interesting at the least. Precognition and the Extraordinary Dream: NASA "Within this dream I saw an archetypal image of a looming UFO in the sky above the trees behind my house. I was then turned 90 degrees to my left parallel to the back of my house and looking up I could see the NASA space shuttle in orbit as if with a telescopic view. My attention was then turned off to the right of the NASA space shuttle at the distant stars in the background of space. Some of these stars rushed forward and quickly assembled into a big cargo net that rushed off and through the NASA space shuttle carrying away everything.

Can we have bios on Tyler and Denver please?

Irene
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter