collapse

Author Topic: Syrian Refugees - Should we be alarmed Yet?  (Read 7050 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Syrian Refugees - Should we be alarmed Yet?
« on: September 09, 2015, 04:31:57 pm »
Syrian Refugees - Should we be alarmed Yet?

In all of History Refugees are women and children and elderly seeking to escape a bad situation while the young strong men have remained behind to fight...

But today the Syrian 'refugees' are the young men, strong and well dressed and what do they do when they get to Greece? Riot and PROTEST  and make DEMANDS

Where are the women and children? These do not look like refugees... they look like an invasion force

A Greek police officer stops refugees trying to board a ferry traveling to Athens Photo: AP

Fresh clashes erupted between police and migrants on the Greek island of Lesbos on Monday night, which authorities said was "on the verge of explosion".
A dozen or so coastguards and riot police armed with batons struggled to control some 2,500 migrants on Lesbos, screaming "Keep back" at the crowds as they surged towards a government-chartered ship bound for Athens.

Refugees wait to board the ferry

"I stayed here eight, nine days - oh my God, I can't even remember," said Aleddin, an engineering student who is hoping to join his brother in Germany.
"Some people have been here for 14 or 15 days. The government doesn't care."
Hours after a Greek passenger ferry sent lifeboats to rescue 61 migrants off Lesbos, junior interior minister Yiannis Mouzalas told To Vima radio the port of "Mytilene currently has 15,000-17,000 refugees... The situation is on the verge of explosion."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/11850162/Migrant-crisis-Lesbos-on-verge-of-explosion-after-fresh-clashes.html

Seriously? they been there a few weeks and are already protesting and making demands? Those are NOT REFUGEES   

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Syrian Refugees - Should we be alarmed Yet?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 04:43:13 pm »
Look at these guys... tell me they are refugees..  WHERE are the elderly, the women, the children? These guys look like they all worked out nd are ready for conflict..

And what do they do in their new freedom?  Stage a riot and make demands.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 04:45:22 pm »
So, they get to Greece and make demands. Who sent them, the IMF?  :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 04:49:28 pm »
ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon' in chilling echo of Gaddafi's prophecy that the Mediterranean 'will become a sea of chaos'

* Italian press today published claims that ISIS has threatened to release the huge wave of migrants to cause chaos in Europe if they are attacked
* And letters from jihadists show plans to hide terrorists among refugees
* In 2011, Muammar Gaddafi ominously predicted war would come to Libya
* He was deposed in a violent coup and killed in October of the same year
* Islamic State executed 21 Egyptian Christians on Libyan beach this week
* Crisis in Libya has led to surge in number of migrants heading for Europe

Breaking point: The officials at Lampedusa airport (pictured) are struggling to process the 1,200 newly arrived migrants in a reception centre built for a third of that number - and now Islamic State has threatened to send 500,000 to Europe's shores

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2958517/The-Mediterranean-sea-chaos-Gaddafi-s-chilling-prophecy-interview-ISIS-threatens-send-500-000-migrants-Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 04:50:45 pm »

ISIS  Dontcha read the news?  :P

Europe is FINISHED, KAPUT, GONE 

They be heading for Portugal next :D

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 04:55:14 pm »

I refer you to the post I just made on astros thread. 

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8665.msg118454;topicseen#new
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:56:46 pm by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 05:05:33 pm »
ISIS, IMF, CIA, it's all the same.  :P

If they want to come to Portugal let them come, we have had Celts, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Suebi, Buri, Visigoths and Moors, migrations are a natural thing with humans. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 08:43:37 pm »
On the news earlier.. it showed a large group of refugees landing on a Greek Island. There were women with children as well as some younger  men.

and yes they started making demands..

and some of the Greeks who are having a tough time themselves were complaining when interviewed..saying that  now the country maybe  having to offer them  in some cases better things than what  their own people have. Maybe offer better housing to the incoming families as an eg.

Will some take jobs ? ie the younger fitter refugees may replace the middle age Greek peoples manual labor type jobs even if they don't speak the language.

For those who do not like what may be happening..
and if it really does start to get well out of acceptance and threat to the nation or even ones family.

There seems fewer places to consider.

The best places maybe in the colder climates if you can deal with it as I doubt most Most Africans would want to go to or could deal with such places.

I am not sure how things are really getting in parts of the USA with the Mexican border crisis... but I suspect that is only really being badly effected in certain areas on a larger scale..

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:20:28 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 02:24:37 am »
Will some take jobs ? ie the younger fitter refugees may replace the middle age Greek peoples manual labor type jobs even if they don't speak the language.
I doubt it, they don't want to remain in Greece, they want to go to other countries, Greece is just their way to entry Europe.

The best places maybe in the colder climates if you can deal with it as I doubt most Most Africans would want to go to or could deal with such places.
Most want to go to the richer northern countries like Germany or Sweden, and as one migrant said once on an interview, they don't want to got there to see snow, they want a job and a safe life.
I saw today on Euronews people in Denmark being stopped from going to Sweden (they go through Denmark from Germany trying to reach Sweden) and one man said that they go to Sweden because they only have to live there for three (I think it was) months before getting a special statute instead of one year in Denmark, so they know exactly what they want.

PS: one thing I noticed is that most people appear to speak English and good clothes and cell phones, besides the fact that some of the traffickers ask for 1000 Euros for the journey.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 08:08:19 am »
[youtube]mJtrBg8TQaM[/youtube]

Little wonder there are so many refugees.  Who could live here.

My question is WHY????  How can one "human" do this to another and for what gain?
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 03:55:50 pm »
My question is WHY????  How can one "human" do this to another and for what gain?

This has been going on in that region for over 2000 years...

It isn't about gain  it is about ego and who is right...

A single religion comes along (from whatever original source) and then as time goes on people start to disagree with each other over the content, interpretation and understanding of that religion...

Then come the Prophets  who claim to be direct from God and say "This old version is WRONG  You must now believe in the New Version

So instantly you create animosity between the old believers and the followers of the new belief.

Add more time...  People like Luther come along and say "I don't believe in the HELL portion" so he makes Lutheranism  which then further gets split with more interpretatations with the end result that Christians are killing each other (IRA war Catholics angainst Protestants)

Prophet Mohamed comes along and creates Islam  hundreds of years after Phrophet Jesus was the start of Christianity   But today we see many Islamic sects that are once again killing each other over their interpretation of thei own prophet, same as Christians are split over Catholism and Protestantism

Add more time... along comes a new Prophet who says "No the old way is wrong, THIS is right" and you have Mormons appear

Orthodox Jews are against Zionist Israel and want to see it dismantled

On and on and on it goes  split after split until we have lost count of how many sects of the three major branches their are  And everyone of them says WE ARE RIGHT  YOU ARE THE INFIDEL YOU MUST DIE

The only real progress has been we gave up clubs and now have nukes

This chart is pretty accurate but still leaves out many sub sects... but you get the idea

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 03:58:07 pm »

LOOL.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 04:04:02 pm »
This has been going on in that region for over 2000 years...

It isn't about gain  it is about ego and who is right...

A single religion comes along (from whatever original source) and then as time goes on people start to disagree with each other over the content, interpretation and understanding of that religion...

Then come the Prophets  who claim to be direct from God and say "This old version is WRONG  You must now believe in the New Version

So instantly you create animosity between the old believers and the followers of the new belief.

Add more time...  People like Luther come along and say "I don't believe in the HELL portion" so he makes Lutheranism  which then further gets split with more interpretatations with the end result that Christians are killing each other (IRA war Catholics angainst Protestants)

Prophet Mohamed comes along and creates Islam  hundreds of years after Phrophet Jesus was the start of Christianity   But today we see many Islamic sects that are once again killing each other over their interpretation of thei own prophet, same as Christians are split over Catholism and Protestantism

Add more time... along comes a new Prophet who says "No the old way is wrong, THIS is right" and you have Mormons appear

Orthodox Jews are against Zionist Israel and want to see it dismantled

On and on and on it goes  split after split until we have lost count of how many sects of the three major branches their are  And everyone of them says WE ARE RIGHT  YOU ARE THE INFIDEL YOU MUST DIE

The only real progress has been we gave up clubs and now have nukes

This chart is pretty accurate but still leaves out many sub sects... but you get the idea

I don't know why you keep shifting the blame for all this destruction onto the people being destroyed.

I think someone's been spending too much time listening to Trump.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 08:43:19 pm »
I don't know why you keep shifting the blame for all this destruction onto the people being destroyed

Well maybe because that is the truth...

"For 1400 years we have been slaughtering each other... why blame Britain or America?"

[youtube]bX23SOSNnEQ[/youtube]

I think someone's been spending too much time listening to Trump.

I think someone has been walking around with BLINDERS on too long :P

Syrians bombing Syria

[youtube]R_iYQlMw0r0[/youtube]

USA has only been around a couple hundred years. It's not our fault that Jews and Arabs can't get along

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2016, 10:02:26 pm »
[youtube]0m8eoaueI5k[/youtube]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56