collapse

Author Topic: Aether Displacement  (Read 106599 times)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: Aether Displacement
« Reply #240 on: July 02, 2012, 11:28:56 am »
In what is incorrectly referred to as a delayed choice quantum eraser experiment nothing is delayed and nothing is erased.PRECISELY MY MEANING ABOVE.    Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2012, 11:53:27 am »
I keep stumbling into these quotes but they are so well worth repeating here

"In order to test this idea in the laboratory, it was necessary to create an area that was completely free of air (a vacuum) and lead-shielded from all known electromagnetic radiation fields by using what is known as a Faraday cage. This airless vacuum space was then cooled down to absolute zero or -273°C, the temperature where all matter should stop vibrating and thus produce no heat.

These experiments proved that instead of an absence of energy in the vacuum, there is a tremendous amount of it, from a completely non-electromagnetic source!

Dr Puthoff has often called this a "seething cauldron" of energy in very high magnitudes. Since this energy could still be found at absolute zero, this force was dubbed "zero point energy" or ZPE, whereas the Russian scientists usually call it the "physical vacuum" or PV.

Established mainstream physicists Dr John Wheeler and Dr Richard Feynman calculated that the amount of zero-point energy in the space volume of a single light bulb is powerful enough to bring all the world's oceans to the boiling point!

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=334&Itemid=30
Your reaction to this MPC?

Linda

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #242 on: July 02, 2012, 11:56:18 am »
I keep stumbling into these quotes but they are so well worth repeating here

"In order to test this idea in the laboratory, it was necessary to create an area that was completely free of air (a vacuum) and lead-shielded from all known electromagnetic radiation fields by using what is known as a Faraday cage. This airless vacuum space was then cooled down to absolute zero or -273°C, the temperature where all matter should stop vibrating and thus produce no heat.

These experiments proved that instead of an absence of energy in the vacuum, there is a tremendous amount of it, from a completely non-electromagnetic source!

Dr Puthoff has often called this a "seething cauldron" of energy in very high magnitudes. Since this energy could still be found at absolute zero, this force was dubbed "zero point energy" or ZPE, whereas the Russian scientists usually call it the "physical vacuum" or PV.

Established mainstream physicists Dr John Wheeler and Dr Richard Feynman calculated that the amount of zero-point energy in the space volume of a single light bulb is powerful enough to bring all the world's oceans to the boiling point!

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=334&Itemid=30
Your reaction to this MPC?

Linda

Not exactly sure about the experiment you are referring to. However, zero point energy associated with a particle is the state of displacement of the aether connected to and neighboring the particle.

This is what de Broglie referred to as the following.

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The “energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 11:57:56 am by mpc755 »

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2012, 12:10:14 pm »
mpc,
It appears Your whipping up a right little TEMPEST here????
There are those who venture to suggest, that the bard be a time traveller???
Duth thar push back  theory allow for such a senario????
hobbit

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2012, 12:11:27 pm »
You said

However, zero point energy associated with a particle is the state of displacement of the aether connected to and neighboring the particle.

OK......and yet......you are not familiar with the experiment mentioned above and repeated below here?

In order to test this idea in the laboratory, it was necessary to create an area that was completely free of air (a vacuum) and lead-shielded from all known electromagnetic radiation fields by using what is known as a Faraday cage. This airless vacuum space was then cooled down to absolute zero or -273°C, the temperature where all matter should stop vibrating and thus produce no heat.

These experiments proved that instead of an absence of energy in the vacuum, there is a tremendous amount of it, from a completely non-electromagnetic source

You should be jumping for joy that someone has already ( at least they SAY they have already ) done the experiment mentioned above. I would think that this would be part of your understanding of what was gong on here. It only bolsters your case when someone says..... where is the experiment..... learn more about this and then point in this direction!

Unless of course it is important to be the only person standing here? If thats going to be the case... You may find yourself very lonely MPC.   Linda
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:14:00 pm by Linda Brown »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2012, 12:15:45 pm »
And of course I happen to like this section

"These experiments proved that instead of an absence of energy in the vacuum, there is a tremendous amount of it, from a completely non-electromagnetic source

Linda

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2012, 12:35:06 pm »
You said

However, zero point energy associated with a particle is the state of displacement of the aether connected to and neighboring the particle.

OK......and yet......you are not familiar with the experiment mentioned above and repeated below here?

In order to test this idea in the laboratory, it was necessary to create an area that was completely free of air (a vacuum) and lead-shielded from all known electromagnetic radiation fields by using what is known as a Faraday cage. This airless vacuum space was then cooled down to absolute zero or -273°C, the temperature where all matter should stop vibrating and thus produce no heat.

These experiments proved that instead of an absence of energy in the vacuum, there is a tremendous amount of it, from a completely non-electromagnetic source

You should be jumping for joy that someone has already ( at least they SAY they have already ) done the experiment mentioned above. I would think that this would be part of your understanding of what was gong on here. It only bolsters your case when someone says..... where is the experiment..... learn more about this and then point in this direction!

Unless of course it is important to be the only person standing here? If thats going to be the case... You may find yourself very lonely MPC.   Linda

What I do not know is if the energy they are detecting in the vaccum is the energy associated with the state of displacement of the aether in the container. The container walls themselves are displacing the aether. There are particles of matter in any vaccum created artificially on Earth so there is also energy associated with the state of displacement of the aether connected to and neighboring the very few particles of matter in the vaccum.

However, I do not know if the state of displacement of the aether accounts for all of the energy detected.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #247 on: July 02, 2012, 12:42:16 pm »
You said here...

"What I do not know is if the energy they are detecting in the vaccum is the energy associated with the state of displacement of the aether in the container

And that means..... what?...... that besides what you believe that there might be something else at play in their experiment??? Thats an interesting thought.

How can you separate them so that you know what is what is yours and what is "theirs"?

However, I do not know if the state of displacement of the aether accounts for all of the energy detected.

And I have to ask.... How do you know this. I am not asking you to prove anything to me.... notice that.... I am simply asking how you know this......Linda
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:45:52 pm by Linda Brown »

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #248 on: July 02, 2012, 12:47:17 pm »
Tou said here...

"What I do not know is if the energy they are detecting in the vaccum is the energy associated with the state of displacement of the aether in the container

And that means..... what...... that besides what you believe that there might be something else at play in their experiment??? Thats an interesting thought.
How can you separate them so that you know what is what is yours and what is "theirs"?  Linda

Calculate the energy within the container walls associated with the state of displacement of the aether associated with the container walls and add to that the energy associated with the state of displacement of the aether with respect to any particles which exist in the container and compare that to the energy detected.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #249 on: July 02, 2012, 12:48:02 pm »
How?

Oh I see what you are saying needs to be done but I would like to hear from you how you propose to get that done?   Linda
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:52:01 pm by Linda Brown »

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #250 on: July 02, 2012, 12:50:06 pm »
How?

Gravity is the state of displacement of the aether associated with the particles of matter the Earth consists of which are doing the displacing. That can be calculated using general relativity. I wonder if something similar could be calculated associated with the particles of matter the container consists of and the particles of matter which exist in the vacuum which are causing the state of displacement of the aether in the container.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:51:45 pm by mpc755 »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #251 on: July 02, 2012, 12:58:29 pm »
Words, words words MPC.

You will have to do better than that to be taken seriously.

I am sorry but thats the honest truth.

That can be calculated using general relativity

Specifically..... HOW?

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #252 on: July 02, 2012, 01:14:06 pm »
Hobbit.

One step at a time dear Hobbit I think

There are those who venture to suggest, that the bard be a time traveller???

Is interesting that he is the one who coined the phrase " into thin air". So when we describe that someone stepped into a " portal " and " disappeared into thin air" we will have to remember him huh?  Linda

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #253 on: July 02, 2012, 02:10:23 pm »
Words, words words MPC.

You will have to do better than that to be taken seriously.

I am sorry but thats the honest truth.

That can be calculated using general relativity

Specifically..... HOW?

Linda

Curved spacetime is displaced aether.

The calculations associated with curved spacetime could be used to calculate the state of displacement of the aether in the vacuum.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #254 on: July 02, 2012, 02:14:20 pm »
Why is it that I get the feeling that you are simply running back to your source to get another shovel of coal for this fire.

You can talk about this further with Mikado if you want. I grow weary of it.   Linda

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter