collapse

Author Topic: Aether Displacement  (Read 106606 times)

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
Re: Aether Displacement
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2012, 07:20:06 am »
It is difficult to tell since you intersperse your innuendo with sarcasm which on some levels shows a bit of arrogance...or are you just having fun?

Ah, so aether and matter are the same.  :)

Huh? Something is displaced by itself?? ???

Oh, so aether isnt matter??...biggger HUH? ??? ???

Ok, aether is matter, but it is able push back against itself? ??? ??? ???

Triple Huh???

Le

Just my opinion but look at your post.

You find it indredulous that something is being displaced by itself but isn't that what ice and water are? They are the same just different states.

Have fun.

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2012, 07:41:19 am »
It is not accurate to same aether and matter are the same. Aether and matter are different states of the
same material.

Ice is not the same as liquid water.

Same material....isotopes of hydrogen and oxygen.
Yes, ice is the same as water, as the elemental makeup is the same.

Freezing slows the specific molecules of liquid water, causing them to slow to the point of becoming a seeming solid.

Entropy occurs within ice, and it resumes its liquid state through such.

All the while, gravity is pushing against us from the spherical plane, and is the result of implosion from every direction imaginable...close to what Legage says, but on a more multi dimensional level.

Annihalation is the resistance to the creation, and if creation were a bit stronger we would all float off into space, which of course would be anti gravity.

If gravity was only a push, we would all look like pancakes.

And if it was all pull, we would be a double stack of self same pancakes.

So it is a balance between the two forces of the universe...creation versus annihalation, and as of now Hobbit has the closest theory of how the difference keeps us shaped like we are, in our meat suits. 55 vs 34.

Try dowsing, it will shed the lead armor, and bring in a new suit of titanium chain mail. I have, and it makes everything easier to understand, as the universe talks to us through the rods, which are just a metal metaphor for our desire to learn.

Cheers!
Littleenki

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2012, 07:44:01 am »
Going out on a limb.

I have been reading this forum in various different arenas or threads. I see many theories here and there are some areas that I have found interesting as well as enlightening.

When it comes to the aether, there are several different ideas that seem to "float" around. Primarily, I have seen a goodly amount of twisted established science being expressed. If someone cannot express established science than how can one be expected to correctly identify that which is anomalous to that established science?

What mpc755 has posted, so far, is one of the closest "cliff notes" interpretation of Dr. Brown's theory on the aether.

So far, mpc755 is spot on. I would recommend that those that are serious in following Dr. Brown take heed.

Just my two cents,

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2012, 07:45:28 am »
Semantics. Important Semantics..... but semantics still. Ice is NOT the "same thing as water"  fer one thing... its colder! and its harder! right? But underneath when it has undergone a melting process... Only then is it the same.

And Mikado is right here...

"If someone cannot express established science than how can one be expected to correctly identify that which is anomalous to that established science?

The anomaly has to be identified and you can't do that without a base to stand on. And each statement has to be carefully considered.

Linda
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:52:20 am by Linda Brown »

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2012, 07:47:47 am »

Freezing slows the specific molecules of liquid water, causing them to slow to the point of becoming a seeming solid.

All the while, gravity is pushing against us from the spherical plane, and is the result of implosion from every direction imaginable...close to what Legage says, but on a more multi dimensional level.

Annihalation is the resistance to the creation, and if creation were a bit stronger we would all float off into space, which of course would be anti gravity.

So it is a balance between the two forces of the universe...creation versus annihalation, and as of now Hobbit has the closest theory of how the difference keeps us shaped like we are, in our meat suits. 55 vs 34.

Try dowsing, it will shed the lead armor, and bring in a new suit of titanium chain mail. I have, and it makes everything easier to understand, as the universe talks to us through the rods, which are just a metal metaphor for our desire to learn.

Cheers!
Littleenki

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Do you even know what "entropy" is?

"Entropy occurs within ice, and it resumes its liquid state through such."

The change in the states of matter are not entropic and that gross mistake says it all.

The burning of wood is entropic. You cannot reverse the process regardless of how much energy you put into it.

When ice melts into water, a change of state, it can be returned to ice again.

Smoke cannot be turned back into wood.

Mikado

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2012, 07:48:32 am »
Semantics. Important Semantics..... but semantics still.

Move along, move along, move along. Times wasting. Linda

Not semantics Linda, and you know it.

Mikado

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2012, 07:51:00 am »

Cheers!
Littleenki

Here we go. A poster who is unable to understand there is a difference between ice and liquid water...

Now, what am I supposed to do with such a poster? How many times do I have to repeat the obvious post that ice is different than liquid water?

Aren't I now at the point with a poster who is unable to understand that there is a difference between ice and water that I can request they start their own thread to discuss their ideas?

How about the fact that I am using ice and water as analogous to aether and matter? Do I have to spend the rest of the day trying to convince a poster that ice is different than liquid water? What am I supposed to do with a poster who is unable to understand when you put an ice cube into a drink of water the ice cube displaces the liquid water? What am I supposed to do with a poster who is unable to understand the ice cube displaces the water because they are different?

Here is what I do know (in addition to understanding ice and liquid water are not the same thing).

Aether has mass and physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit while the associated aether wave passes through both.

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:02:43 am by mpc755 »

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2012, 08:01:36 am »
Going out on a limb.

I have been reading this forum in various different arenas or threads. I see many theories here and there are some areas that I have found interesting as well as enlightening.

When it comes to the aether, there are several different ideas that seem to "float" around. Primarily, I have seen a goodly amount of twisted established science being expressed. If someone cannot express established science than how can one be expected to correctly identify that which is anomalous to that established science?

What mpc755 has posted, so far, is one of the closest "cliff notes" interpretation of Dr. Brown's theory on the aether.

So far, mpc755 is spot on. I would recommend that those that are serious in following Dr. Brown take heed.

Just my two cents,

Mikado

I figured out aether displacement almost 30 years ago on my own.

Post a link to where Dr. Brown describes the observed behaviors in a double slit experiment as a moving particle and its associated aether wave.

Post a link to where Dr. Brown describes the relationship between mass and energy as matter is condensations of aether, matter evaporating into aether is energy, mass is conserved.

Post a link to where Dr. Brown describes the Universe we exist in as being in a larger version of a polar jet black hole, where it is not the Big Bang, it is the Big Ongoing.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:05:20 am by mpc755 »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2012, 08:03:15 am »
We are all using words here to get across what we are trying to say. Some of us do not understand what the others are trying to express ....

MPC is right. His thread should not be hijacked the moment someone wants to argue over the fact that ice is not the same as water...

And Mikado brought out a wonderful point. Water can go to Ice and then back to water.

Wood however can not go to smoke and then back to wood.

Some things will happen in nature and some will not.

To Hobbit and to you too Littleenki. I know that you both see a slightly different world than some but Mikado and MPC are struggling to see a path of language that THEY can use to communicate. They really should not learn about your world right now. Its not that your world is less valid.... but it just serves to distract and confuse right now... so I ask you to read and watch and see where they will go with their conversation. They may end up on the same spot where you are standing and you will not have had to do anything.... they will find their way by themselves.... which maybe is the point of all of this?

I just urge... understand that there are different " lanuages at work here. Don't let them separate you. It happened once in prehistory. Lets not let it happen again.    Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2012, 08:04:44 am »

Really? Can you share with us how that came about?
Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2012, 08:06:49 am »
First of all guys, this image is the front page of the definition of Entropy from Wiki....

Along with this text....
Ice melting in a warm room is a common example of increasing entropy,[note 1] described in 1862 by Rudolf Clausius as an increase in the disgregation of the water molecules in ice.[1] I guess I should think you are more learned than the folks at wiki...well, I wont stick up for wiki often, but here I will.

And mpc, it seems you still havent learned the definition of a forum....with this quote...

Here we go. A poster who is unable to understand there is a difference between ice and liquid water...

Now, what am I supposed to do with such a poster? How many times do I have to repeat the obvious post that ice is different than liquid water?

You dont need to "do anything with me" Mpc, and my opinion is just as welcomed here as your's.

Yes, Mikado, I am having fun, no arrogance intended. I enjoy this sort of mental volleyball, and find it to be quite good at adding to my understanding of the universe, and its wonders, while sharing my viewpoints in a neutral manner.

I know you do as well, and beneath the hard exterior of any of us, is usually a soft warm soul, whose only goal is to further our learnings.

Of course we all see things a bit differently, and sure, I could reply to someone with a hamfisted pile of opinions and not so subtle innuendo, but thats just not me.

And as such, we can soldier on with wiki pages and links to articles written in the 18th century, I will approach the issue with a fresh outlook, as we see some past approaches others have taken have no fruit to bear, and havent for centuries.

Believe me, even with the burp some had upon your joining, I respect your wealth of knowledge, and am really, really enjoying this civil effort we have settled into, and in no way want to ever seem arrogant or brazen as to any post I make.

Of course, the boiler discussion was quite informative as you and Hobbit had me on google learning about them! Cool!

Fun?

Yes indeed, and someday we will see all this become a combination of many ideas theories and discoveries, and that will be cause for a celebration majeur!

Cheers, and have a great day!
Littleenki
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:12:55 am by Littleenki »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2012, 08:13:58 am »

Linda
Yes, mpc, it sounds lke a story we should hear. Im all ears, amigo!

Le

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2012, 08:17:43 am »

Linda

Through common sense I figure out gravity was caused by space being displaced by matter. I did know of Einstein's curved spacetime at the time and am not sure how that played into my understanding of the physical displacement of space by matter being the cause of gravity. I do know it was my intuition which caused me to understand gravity is caused by space being displaced by matter. I originally called my concept spacial displacement. the spelling of spacial was intentional to denote it was space which was displaced by matter.

I soon realized that referring to gravity as space being displaced by matter was inadequate. I realized I needed to distinguish between three dimensional space or that which physically occupies three dimensional space as being displaced by matter. Since I was referring to that which physically occupies three dimensional space as being displaced by matter I realized it was the aether which is physically displaced by matter. I changed the name of my concept to aether displacement.

I also realized in order for the aether to be physically displaced by matter it had to have mass.

I think it was around this time that someone on a forum asked me to explain what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment in terms of aether displacement. It was instantly obvious to me that the moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave, the particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit while the associated aether wave passes through both.

Some time after all this I learned about dark matter. I realized that the concept of non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter was incorrect. For a time I renamed my concept to 'dark matter displacement' since I understand there is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter and that what is really being discussed is matter moving through and displacing the aether. Changing the name of my concept to 'dark matter displacement' caused more confusion then anything else because people are unable to understand what is referred to as non-baryonic dark matter does not travel with matter, matter moves through and displaces the aether. So, I renamed my concept back to aether displacement.

I am not sure when I figured out the relationship between mass and energy or that dark energy is aether emitted into the Universal jet.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2012, 08:22:08 am »
You dont need to "do anything with me" Mpc, and my opinion is just as welcomed here as your's.

Not on this thread if you are unable to understand ice is different than water. Not on this thread if you are unable to understand, in a drink of water, ice exists in and displaces the water. Not on this thread if you are unable to understand one of the reasons why ice is different than water is that in a drink of water the ice exists in and displaces the water.

There is a limit to how much the OP should have to deal with in support of their concept and I think that limit is surpassed if someone is unable to understand there is a difference between ice and water.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:26:33 am by mpc755 »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2012, 08:25:39 am »
This is what its all about. And MPc..... what are you going to do with such a poster???? Appreciate him!!! And learn to get along with him/her without letting your path be swayed!.... Littleenki is right. ..... this is a forum..... if you wanted only your own opinion here you should write your own book! (Thats actually a sugestion because your writing is wonderful_

And Mikado is right..... you have come the closest yet to understanding what Dad was trying to say...

We are all working together here to learn. Lets not let anything pull us off the trail.  Linda

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter