collapse

Author Topic: Whats happening to the Worlds weather !  (Read 11711 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Whats happening to the Worlds weather !
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 05:56:37 pm »
Saw it back when it came out - in a *GASP* theater!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 07:38:39 pm »
May I suggest reading the book the movie is based on..."The coming global superstorm" co-authored by Art Bell of coast to coast...

quite an interesting read...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 07:54:49 pm »
Ah That explains why it was good :D

The Coming Global Superstorm
Art Bell
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 07:57:10 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 07:38:26 pm »
AMARILLO TEXAS  YESTERDAY

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 07:41:22 pm »
Deadly Blizzard Pummels Midwest

By ANTHONY CASTELLANO    Feb 26, 2013, 8:26 AM
PHOTO: Amarillo, Texas, emergency personnel assist a stranded motorist on the I-40 service road, Feb. 25, 2013.

A deadly blizzard is burying much of the Midwest, closing highways, knocking out power to thousands and packing hurricane-force winds to an area that was socked by a ferocious storm last week.

The blizzard, which dumped more than 19 inches on Amarillo, Texas, and brought 75 mph wind gusts, made its way east overnight to Kansas. More than 5 inches have fallen in Wichita and forecasters said that 8 to 14 inches of snow could fall before the system moves through the state by late afternoon.

Kansas was still digging out from last week's storm that dumped more than foot of snow on parts of the state.

More than 15 inches were forecast for parts of western Missouri, with a foot or more in Kansas City alone.

Two deaths are being blamed on the blizzard conditions, while three other deaths are being attributed to strong wind gusts produced by the storm system.

The violent winds fueled a devastating fire in San Antonio, Texas, that burned one mobile home Monday afternoon, killing a mother and her twin toddlers.

"I came outside and looked across the street and the house was on fire," neighbor Enrique Pena said.

The cause of the fire remained under investigation, according to ABC News affiliate KSAT-TV.

In northwest Kansas, a 21-year-old man's SUV hit an icy patch on Interstate 70 and overturned, killing him, The Associated Press reported. And in the northwest town of Woodward, Okla., heavy snow caused a roof to collapse, killing one inside the home, according to the AP.

The storm will lose intensity as it moves northeast, bringing a swath of snow across Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan, the National Weather Service reported. Chicago will get slammed with 3 to 6 inches of snow later today.

By the time this storm system hits the East Coast later in the week, it will be mostly rain with parts of upstate New York and New Hampshire seeing 3 to 6 inches of snow.

Earlier Monday, 20 states from Texas to Michigan were under storm watches and warnings.

Texas has called in the National Guard to respond to motorist stranded on highways. In neighboring Oklahoma, Bill Thompson, his wife, daughter and two granddaughters were stranded on Highway 83 for over three hours as they attempted to drive to Texas Monday.

"It was kind of slippery but it was okay and we went over the bridge and all of the snow went real high and we got stuck and we're right in the middle of the freeway," Thompson said.

Amarillo was one of the hardest hit cities in Texas and the 19 inches of snow that fell Monday was the most snow in a single day for February. El Paso registered the highest wind gust at 84 mph.

In Oklahoma, 15 inches of snow fell in Woodward as winds gusted to 69 mph, which caused whiteout conditions that halted travel.

Roads from southeastern Kansas into the Oklahoma Panhandle slowly began to reopen Monday night. Parts of some highways remain closed because of blowing and drifting snow.

Kansas Governor Sam Brownback said their ditches are still full from last week's winter storm.

"You can't throw it off as quick or as easy so this one could be much more treacherous to travel in," Brownback said Monday.

While the much-needed precipitation does help parts of the Midwest recover from the drought, the overwhelming snow totals and blizzard conditions are a lot to handle for some.

"We've had a nice winter so far. And now, boy, in the last two weeks here, it's like gee," Elton Horne of Williamsburg, Kan., said.

Keli Cain of the Department of Emergency Management said Oklahomans are not used to heavy snow.

"In Oklahoma, we don't often get large amounts of snow like what we're seeing, especially up in northwest Oklahoma. We may get a couple of snows a year. So this is definitely not something that we're used to seeing," Cain said.

In preparation, many Kansas school districts already have called off today's classes, as has the University of Missouri-Columbia. And Kansas City, Mo., Mayor Sly James declared a state of emergency Monday.

All government offices and businesses across the region were closed and James urged residents to stay home if they could.

ABC News' Max Golembo, ABC News Radio and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=18595020

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 08:52:10 pm »
Comparing the Past can't predict the future.

The Future is NOT necessarily based on the Past.

One example weather predictions are NOT 100 % Correct !

If Scientists really understood, Weather Forecasting even months in advance would be 100% Correct
every time !

We have to learn to adapt, instead of imagining what may or may Not Happen, as we are powerless to Change the Future.

It is more profitable to learn....

Perhaps we should be changing our methods of building and our placement of such buildings etc.

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 09:38:20 pm »
I was just recently discussing this issue with a gentleman by the name of Mr. John Cappello, he is a medium of sorts and is claimed to be successful psychic, you can view his information at:
http://www.johncappello.com

Any ways, we were discussing climate change, earths interior proficiency and what is going on with deep welled jet streams and current state of affairs as far as volcanic and tectonic displacements.
Ironically enough, turns out Mr. Cappello is quite the astronomer as well. He has been doing research with in the proximity of our knowledge of Galatic alignments and what all of these combinations might mean to our planet. Needless too say, what he had too offer was quite alarming. He had made a prediction for the Japanese disaster but wasn't an exact science for pin pointing where the destruction would occur, but knew it was going to happen somewhere with in the Asian areas. most wrote him of as a 'Lunatic' and still do, thing of it is he was only 4 days off of the last prediction, the one he gave too me this time around has to deal with Galtic alignment, transitioning weatherfronts, shifting poles (Could be up too 90* out of sinc.) and also that he has evidence of there being a 'Black Dwarf' with in our galatic proximity that is causing all kinds of magnetic influxes on all planets including the the giants of our solar system. As we were speaking, he had produced the evidence that scientist's are baffled with how they are wittnessing 'Venus' slowing down in both elliptical orbit around our Sun, and the actual rotation of the planet has diminished approximately by 6 minutes.
He then went on too tell me that he had made a prediction when Enlil had made it's approach and that the whole Enlil asteroid scenario was a psy-ops plan for having people look and view these incidences as nothing more than hooey for the main stream too put out there too create doubt by normal citizens when it came too such matters as extinction level galatic incidences with in Earths local neighborhood.
What they were covering up with the Enlil story was what was behind the body of it, which is the first evidential proof of there being such a thing as a 'Black Dwarf' type of body flowing through our solar system, or any other solar system for that matter.
The current placement of this 'Black Dwarf' is being masked by Mars currently, he told me when it was visible, it appeared Opaque and very hard to discern from ambient and backround celestial bodies, but it also has it's own orbitable satellites, much like our moon but smaller accompanying it as well.
He went on too tell me that there is going to be significant Earth Quakes and, provided they aren't inland Quakes, may see repeated quakes of magnitude 7-8 as a common factor and then escalating into the 8-9's possibly by September 2013. He also predicted that we are going to see all 'Super Volcano' designated areas go on the rise, "Like a Jiffy Pop popcorn cover" as he said, not just in the USA, but all over the planet. This would be due to the gravitational forces being manipulated by the massive magnetic field that the 'Black Dwarf' is causing with in our Solar system.
He also stated that the rare jet stream occurrences are not so secretive too the billionaires of the world and the current hurried building of under ground facilities too avoid the scorching summer that is a head for the entire planet. He also pointed out that we must keep our eye to the Sun right now because of the hidden approach of the 'Black Dwarf' because not only is there interference with our local solar planets, it is effecting the Sun to the point of there being huge tornadic type of activity on the Solar planes that have never been seen before but are being psy-op'ed as a "Beautiful Spectacle" for main stream media that couldn't be farther from the truth. This is not normal for our closest star and it is telling us what he has been noting as the proximity factor of this rogue 'Black Dwarf' actually effecting not only the gravitational forces with in the planets, but actually effecting the fussion reactor gravitational forces of the Sun itself, and it is a ways away.
The disclaimer he gave me was it was approximately 3AU and is travelling approximately at 37K Mps. and it is coming around the corner. He Gave me 3 stations of safety with in the USA for safe haven's, this included the Ozarks, anywhere off the eastern sea board (Anywhere West of the Mississippi) and away from Yellowstone area.
He has sold all his property and is living with in a small community that has mass accumulated everything necessary for over a year of living under ground and out of intense heat terraformed Earth, also that the location is high enough to avoid any possible inundation of tidal flows if there were to be off shore Earth quakes leading to massive and repeated Tsunami's.
I personally am not a doom and gloom confider, after all, there has been folks doing these kinds of predictions for eon's now and not many of them have came true, but with Mr. Capello's back round with astronomy and earlier predictions with such events, he may very well be spot on for the future of our planet, at least for some time. I have been a personal advocate for the 'Core of the Earth' is causing these drought case scenario's, and with the influx of gravitational anomalies with in our solar system and our planets heliosphere, I have to agree, it does fit nicely together as a 'Worse case scenario' for cause and effects.
And as 'Z' readily knows, he has watched anomaly after anomaly with in our heliosphere for years now, and with the possible influx of double heliosphere anomaly, this would explain what is happening and how it is happening. It is one of those thing's we as a species has never experienced before, and makes perfect sense for deductive reasoning of what is actually happening with in our Climate and Tectonic mechanisms of our planet to cause all of this.
Just wanted to throw this out there for open discussion, and keep in mind that I neither support or deny these 'Hypotheticals' as being the fact. but it is interesting once taken into scientific explanation and perspective of how a globally running G0V might not want people to know to thwart a mass hysteria of sorts.
Do with it what you will, we all here deserve every possible answer, but if we ignore even the most unlikely case scenario's, then we are dropping the ball on ourselves once something like this takes place. Mr. Capello's science works, he is a staunch advocate for humanity, he has nothing to gain and offers all his material for either small donations or nothing to get the word out there, just another FYI for you guy's here.

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2013, 09:55:46 pm »
If you saw my three acres i live on you would think the gov napalmed it.one third of the completely wooded acreage is dead and the ground is completely covered in dead tree limbs and tree tops.i lost three thirty dollar trees from starking and five four year old grape vines

I believe our gov is using the usa as a testbed.im really pissed at our gov right now.

I see the fake clouds all the time.the storms in the east coast came from those clouds.if you dont believe then i will start reporting them to yall and then you can watch the storms the next day on radar.i do it all the time.

Then theres the weather men.google owl and weather military.when the gov says a ufo is a weather balloon.they may be saying a recon dirigible.there use to be a base that had weather recon and craft recovery unit.
Weather men are idiots.when they were calling for global warming i was calling for global storming and drought.guess who was right.

Yes they have computer modelling that is very accurate but they dont share with us.our gov is the enemy.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:03:34 pm by robomont »
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2013, 10:15:41 pm »
And of course there is the quakes.this is weather regulated some what by the weight of rain and snow water.im bettin a big quake in about a month for the north east.just waitin on the old miss to fill up.

I watched the farm report the other day and they said this year would be better than last year.the reason for this belief when questioned was.it cant be worse than last year.four pros all agreed in fronht of an audiance of about a hundred people.thats weatherman logic.

Our gov is bankrupting this country.farmers are our lifeblood and they are killing us.

I think its a ruse to turn the world against us and when ww3 cranks up then we pull out the saucers and stomp their ass but im really tired of suffering in the mean time.i havent grown a garden using rain in six years.thats six years of hand tilling a thousand square feet of soil and planting just to watch it all die.

frig the government and thanks for the foodstamps.
That cant even completely feed my family.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 10:26:36 pm »
Oh and my two year old bunny died of heat stroke in a cage in full shade last summer.my starter on my car burnt up on the hottest day of the year in the summer in town.i had to replace it on my back on asphalt at 3 in the afternoon.yea im an angry citizen and i dont like this crap being pulled on us.sandy rita katrina drought joplin.believe the bs or see the truth.watch the clouds.

Dumbledore

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 10:35:26 pm »
If you saw my three acres i live on you would think the gov napalmed it.one third of the completely wooded acreage is dead and the ground is completely covered in dead tree limbs and tree tops.i lost three thirty dollar trees from starking and five four year old grape vines.

I am sorry you had too see your trees go down Robo, I am sure it was both frustrating and angering scenario. But, "Yes" the planet is getting warmer, just that when people mention global warming they blame it on the atmospheric conditions immediately, where in all actuality, the temp of the planet has greater effects on both weather systems and drought scenario's.

I believe our gov is using the usa as a testbed.im really pissed at our gov right now.

I have to agree with this as well Robo. Though I have never been a real "Contrail" or "HAARP" involved kind of person, a few people have opened my eyes as to these cases being more than just hype and guff. I do believe they are doing something to thwart the people into a perceptive way of thinking and displacing the blame on use of fossil fuels and the like, very disturbing, especially because they view us as some kind of brain dead idiots. We are on to them, just haven't got the mole to blow the case wide open for justification of these events taking place by the hands of the PT8. ;)

I see the fake clouds all the time.the storms in the east coast came from those clouds.if you dont believe then i will start reporting them to yall and then you can watch the storms the next day on radar.i do it all the time.

I try too see the strangeness of these clouds as well, but for some reason write it off as the bunny effect. I personally believe there is something a foot, but trying to prove it to the world is another thing entirely. Wish I had more too offer for evidence, but I don't.

Then theres the weather men.google owl and weather military.when the gov says a ufo is a weather balloon.they may be saying a recon dirigible.there use to be a base that had weather recon and craft recovery unit.
Weather men are idiots.when they were calling for global warming i was calling for global storming and drought.guess who was right.

I have never trusted meteorologists robo, my great grand father was an advocate of opening the front door and predicting the day for himself, and he was usually right as rain with every personal prediction, even down to hour of a day when it would rain or when it was the perfect time to harvest, with days in advance for getting the crops pulled as a continuous job, rather than taking a particular day off because of weather interruptions. Great Gram pa was one hell of a farmer and livestock raiser. I am sure if he were a live today, and he could comprehend the weather systems  lately, he would lead me down the correct path of deduction and understanding that something is terribly wrong with the current status Quoe of understanding weather and our planets growth inhibitors for the land.
"Miss the Old Man for sure."

Yes they have computer modelling that is very accurate but they dont share with us.our gov is the enemy.

Mr. Capello had told me we are going to see evidence by as early as March 22nd or so of his predictions, more than likely earth quakes, then the Summer is going to creep in rather normally and then get a jolt of excruciating heat and disaster ridden 'Grain Belt' area for both food production and drought scenario's. by the time it reaches September 2013, there are supposedly going to be earth quakes and displacement scenario's that will actually lead to divulging that the Super Volcano's around the planet are on the rise due to interior of mantels reaching out and being manipulated by this supposed 'Black Dwarf' magnetic manipulation as it gets closer.

I come from a long history of farmers from upper central midwest, and they are becoming a rare breed, as we all know, but even my relatives know something is wrong with something somewhere, and it isn't from Carbon emission's. May have a part in it all, but definitely isn't the cause of everything that is happening Meteorlogically, that is for sure.

1WW

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 10:53:33 pm »
Oh and my two year old bunny died of heat stroke in a cage in full shade last summer.

Yes, I used to raise Bunnies as a child, family pets and such, had a friend that did it with me as well, they are very susceptible to high temps, have too keep them cool, but how can one do it efficiently with 3 figure temps in the shade. Sorry too hear of this loss as well robo. I can feel for ya man. :(

my starter on my car burnt up on the hottest day of the year in the summer in town.i had to replace it on my back on asphalt at 3 in the afternoon.

Been here as well, LOL, not funny but is when realizing I wasn't the only one cussing over such issues. I also know the sting of hot asphalt first hand. And they design these newer cars so terribly, takes an hour just to get to the starter nowadays with a fix it yourself mentality. Hopefully it was rewarded with successful repair in a timely manor.

yea im an angry citizen and i dont like this crap being pulled on us.sandy rita katrina drought joplin.believe the bs or see the truth.watch the clouds.

Around this time, 'Z' had brought to my attention of the 'Magnetosphere Tears' that protect our planet from being bombarded from such harmful things as UV rays and the like. Hell, they were recording types of radioactive anomalies coming through those areas of the tear that didn't even have names for them, these are some great examples of what I am speaking of when it comes too the influx of neighborhood galatic magnetic anomalies, these are true to blue terrifying situations for such things as loosing our frontal protection of being contaminated by our Suns rays, and magnetic influence's and solar anomalies that have never been seen before have slowly been unravelling in front of our eyes, this shouldn't be taken lightly, and by no means am I trying to proliferate an extinction level scenario, but you can bet your bottom dollar that our planet is going the way of so many similar planets before us, regardless of what solar system it may be located in, eventually all living planets will die, and if the PT8's think they are helping the problem, well, they are highly mistaken for what they think they are doing and actually what is happening, pretty scary stuff for sure.

1WW

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2013, 02:25:28 am »
Oh and my two year old bunny died of heat stroke in a cage in full shade last summer.my starter on my car burnt up on the hottest day of the year in the summer in town.i had to replace it on my back on asphalt at 3 in the afternoon.yea im an angry citizen and i dont like this crap being pulled on us.sandy rita katrina drought joplin.believe the bs or see the truth.watch the clouds.
And you are getting older, too, so I guess that's another sign that the government is manipulating the weather.  :P

Seriously, anyone that knows anything about meteorology knows that it cannot be predicted accurately for more than 3 days, because during that time things may change (and they usually do) in other places, and those changes will affect the weather in the "downstream" areas.

Oh, and predicting a big earthquake in Asia or even Japan is just a question of statistics, as it's very likely to happen with some frequency, as everybody knows.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2013, 03:37:00 am »
But predicting an earthquake  in dc is different.if a hick like me can call them then whats up with the government? I thought they are to protect me.not me protect them.

The clouds i see follow certain patterns.the strength of the storm is determined by the diameters of the checkerboard squares.with other factors added in.like temp .humidity level.

The joplin tornado was hundreds of large checkerboards the storms the other day on east coast started as small checkerboards.i saw them here in east texas blowing east.the tornado that followed north of joplin the next night after joplin was checkerboard over joplin the day after joplin.just look for videos news of joplin the day after and look at the clouds in the background.try videos that were made in the afternoon time.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2013, 04:34:09 am »
I think THIS hick pissed someone off  :o

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56