collapse

Author Topic: NASA & UFO  (Read 6641 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
NASA & UFO
« on: February 26, 2015, 10:30:06 am »
[youtube]n6stfgcwP4Y[/youtube]

Published on Feb 8, 2013

Hello,

This is a compilation of FAR-UV and INFRARED recordings from the spaceshuttle and the ISS. Some of this material is extremely rare and you may not have seen it before.

The videos are made available by "secretnasaman" a.k.a. Martyn Stubbs.

This is the kind of film material I consider as compelling evidence that earth is visited.

You see UFO come and go. NASA zooms in on them, follows them and somehow this already looks like a routine job for the camera operator. NASA knows exactly when and how to aim cameras at certain positions on Earth, as if they are expecting something to happen. On the other hand, so much happens that it is very diffcult to miss something.

An entire fleet of UFO is swarming around us.

So why don't we see them on NASA TV?

That is because NASA no longer transmits FAR-UV and IR camera feeds. NASA stopped right after the STS-75 tether incident, which almost exposed NASA. Unfortunately neither science nor the (international) media showed any interest and bought NASA's absurd explanation that we saw ice-particles.

It was THE TIME TO ACT as we caught NASA with their pants down but we did not do anything so they got away with it.

Nowadays NASA only allows to view manipulated footage in the visible light spectrum. What is the manipulation you might ask. Well, live-transmissions are not LIVE but integral transmissions with 20-30 seconds delay. The gamma and contrast levels have been reduced artificially so we cannot see any objects with faint light (UFO - fast walkers, slow walkers, tether type and donut type) in the background.

Cameras no longer point towards space but always towards earth and the bigger part of the screen is filled with 3/4 of space-station or equipment. This way the operator, who has a much wider view, does not caught by surprise. Many 'night-time" transmissions, when the crew is asleep have been cancelled as previously one could see many UFO of the 3rd phenomenae and that is something NASA does not like at all. (see my other videos with detailed close-ups).

During a space-walk in total darkness, colours are re-adjusted and contrast and gamma increased so the UFO are not visible: a reverse - most effective strategy. Instead of beautiful night transmissions NASA feeds us with hideous regular signal-loss screens.

After this happened a couple times too much I switched to another "channel" and guess what, there was the exact same transmission but on this channel there was no signal-loss but a clear view of UFO swarming around the station.

I have hundreds of hours of material and will gradually upload all. Now enjoy these very special "lost" transmissions, which are true classics.

Greetz,

Sander
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: NASA & UFO
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 01:36:36 pm »
As I don't have more than one hour to spend looking at this I only looked at three or four different parts, and neither looked like they were using a special UV or IR camera, those look like videos from the normal cameras.

Knowing the missions it's probably possible to know if they had UV and/or IR cameras aboard.

Offline 1967sander

• Gold 51
    • 1967sander
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 01:57:16 pm »
As I don't have more than one hour to spend looking at this I only looked at three or four different parts, and neither looked like they were using a special UV or IR camera, those look like videos from the normal cameras.

Knowing the missions it's probably possible to know if they had UV and/or IR cameras aboard.

NASA camera's constantly look in a various spectra. Infrared, visual light and several ultraviolet ranges. They never stopped doing this. Only difference today is that NASA no longer shares these recordings with us.
When you would view the video than you would have heard saying the NASA spokeswoman that NASA shows Far UV recordings. So it is not just probably possible but a given fact that they carry IR and UV equipment.
Today's reality is more strange than fiction and what is fiction today could be tomorrow's reality.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 02:04:55 pm »
NASA camera's constantly look in a various spectra.
Could you point to some place where I can get a confirmation of that?

Thanks in advance. :)

When you would view the video than you would have heard saying the NASA spokeswoman that NASA shows Far UV recordings. So it is not just probably possible but a given fact that they carry IR and UV equipment.
I know (as far as I can know such things) that they carried UV and IR cameras for specific missions. For far UV the lens must be different, as normal lens glass blocks UV light.

Offline 1967sander

• Gold 51
    • 1967sander
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 02:13:44 am »
Could you point to some place where I can get a confirmation of that?

Thanks in advance. :)
I know (as far as I can know such things) that they carried UV and IR cameras for specific missions. For far UV the lens must be different, as normal lens glass blocks UV light.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 02:16:52 am by 1967sander »
Today's reality is more strange than fiction and what is fiction today could be tomorrow's reality.

Offline Toltec

• Regular Members
  • Gold 8
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 03:49:55 am »
Thefourwinds: Thanks :)
Your highest level of ingnorancia is when you reject something you know nothing about ...

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 06:07:35 am »
It is time to find out more about the Russian Far UV capable spacecraft methinks.

ArMaP, there is some interesting viewing at around 8 minutes but it may not be Far UV, I'm not sure.

Could someone note at what time the interesting material is so we can discuss.  Just saying wow is not really analysis.

Thanks for putting this together Sander. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 01:50:10 pm »
NASA camera's constantly look in a various spectra. Infrared, visual light and several ultraviolet ranges. They never stopped doing this. Only difference today is that NASA no longer shares these recordings with us.

NASA didn't share those back then either  SecretNasaMan Martyn  (who is a member here) intercepted those transmission with a TV satellite station in Canada  Without him we would never have seen the STS 75 critter footage and others

Its on my list to get all his early videos onto the website  but that is not done yet

We even set up a section for him here 

SecretNasaMan's Room
Martyn Stubbs AKA SecretNasaMan is responsible for most of the NASA UFO footage being made public. He intercepted the signals using a commercial satellite receiver. Many of the videos are not available from NASA
Moderator: Martyn Stubbs
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?board=98.0
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 01:52:22 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 02:42:33 pm »
[youtube]qycsb3mrTdc[/youtube]

Offline Toltec

• Regular Members
  • Gold 8
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 01:17:09 am »
A NASA, according to my opinion, what worries are biological entities that can cause problems (military)
The critters (donut-ufo) are probably species conparten land along with others, but harmless (for now).
Also I guess his EGO (NASA) is upset that some species are out of their control.
Your highest level of ingnorancia is when you reject something you know nothing about ...

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 06:33:46 am »
ArMaP, there is some interesting viewing at around 8 minutes but it may not be Far UV, I'm not sure.
If I'm not mistaken, that part of the video shows images from STS-75, the famous tether mission.

On that mission the Space Shuttle had an UV camera, but it was the Tether Optical Phenomenon (TOP) camera, and its videos look like this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-ekg8wIH0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxKnezmQtU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwAkdxf7WfE[/youtube]

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 03:33:19 am »
Yes ArMaP,  after looking again I recognise the tether sequence video.

DepthOfField on ATS tried to explain it all away as ice particles.  However, the changes of direction were never adequately explained.  That part is ignored by debunkers.

[youtube]UKqGLXmSu7s[/youtube]

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 05:16:05 am »
DepthOfField on ATS tried to explain it all away as ice particles.  However, the changes of direction were never adequately explained.  That part is ignored by debunkers.
Yes, the unexplained thing about the ice crystals theory is the changes of directions, but, as far as I remember, the changes in direction do not happen in all directions, as if they were just moving randomly, but only in some directions, as if there was a specific (but unknown, at least by me) force that made the objects change direction.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 05:27:51 am »
At5 about 6m55s in the above video some of the changes in direction are visible.  the fact that there are changes in more than one direction could suggest that the movements are propelled by the objects themselves and not an outside force.  There is no "wind" or similar force that could do that in space surely.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 06:48:51 am »
At5 about 6m55s in the above video some of the changes in direction are visible.  the fact that there are changes in more than one direction could suggest that the movements are propelled by the objects themselves and not an outside force.  There is no "wind" or similar force that could do that in space surely.
My question is why are almost all changes in direction from up to down?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter