collapse

Author Topic: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.  (Read 52400 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2015, 03:04:42 am »
The answer is in your reply earlier:
That reply was about that specific question, what did you meant by "collective vision", not about the difference between what you say I should see and what I see.

You make it sound like you want it both was now...  :o
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "want it both was now". ???

Edited to add that I think that was a "y" missing from the above sentence, if that's the case then I now understand its meaning. :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 03:17:10 am by ArMaP »

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2015, 04:32:23 am »
You make it sound like you want it both was now...  :o

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "want it both was now". ???

Edited to add that I think that was a "y" missing from the above sentence, if that's the case then I now understand its meaning. :) 

A Typo on my Part.... I'm NOT getting Old .... I'm now Ancient ....  :)

You are correct it should have been written as .....

You make it sound like you want it both ways now...  :o

Rigor mortis is setting in prematurely I guess.....  :(

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2015, 01:35:44 pm »
If those interested if you look at Page 31 on my web site, at    http://www.conceptual-computer-interfaces.com
I have shown some Animations, explain WHY I refer to our Processing System as a 'Conceptual Processing System'.

(The sight is still under construction but it can still be accessed, while in the building stage.)

The Animations show a layer being Rotated about its Vertical axis and disappearing,
as the thickness of the 'Face' is ZERO.

Then it is stretched out again, by a 2nd Rotation about its Vertical axis into another Register.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 01:44:34 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2015, 04:32:45 pm »
Hi Matrix,

[ Update from my message below....I have found that I could change my screen size and select the "Pages options menu" and select a specific page by scrolling down with my Up and Down arrow buttons at the same time...BUT I could not scroll down by placing my mouse on the side scroll bar at the same time as I was selecting the Page Tab also with my mouse...IF that makes sense.. ]

BUT my Screen then has to be realtered back to a larger scale to read the contents on the webpage..

Maybe its Just an issue on my computer which I do know is not ideal as I have had some issues with certain things to do with screen settings.

-------------------------

Initially I had a problem being able to select page 31..as when you click on pages in the above options on your website..the drop down menu listed vertically all your pages, but on my present settings on my screen size on my PC.. option for page 31 went well below the bottom of my screen and I was not able to scroll down at the same time as highlighting the vertical page list..

but I did work out how to obtain it and I am posting a direct link to that page 31 below..if that's OK..

Maybe other members can see it ok to select from the vertical page list , depending on how their screen size is set..

http://www.conceptual-computer-interfaces.com/page-31.html
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:32:22 pm by astr0144 »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2018, 12:50:33 pm »
"This world (Experience) is here for a reason! Which is NOT for reasons most may imagine."

For the update of each Ones Processing Systems, though i am feeling a little neglected in this Life, possibly forgotten by Life, if The Matrix Traveller was still posting, it would be possible to ask him if one is undergoing the update to Ones Soul.

Roughly speaking because i am not  a expert like The Matrix  Traveller on this subject, but, Life is made difficult so this Update goes in to your Awareness in the Place of Life where your Soul or The Soul resides.

So, we  live these  Lives of strife while this takes place, i just have doubts/fear that the process might not be working out so well up there, i don't want  to be forgotten or lost by Life.

The Experiences of those who have committed suicide, and returned to this experience, usually reveal
a very unpleasant experience.

My thoughts on the subject of Suicide is that perhaps the real issue, is that most if not all are trying to 'dodge'
this experience for whatever reasons.

This world (Experience) is here for a reason! Which is NOT for reasons most may imagine.

It is therefore of the utmost importance we complete the experience (Earth Program) and NOT try or Attempt
to dodge it .

There is a Environment we need to know about and understand. There is an 'Environment' involving Souls
as they were referred to in Ancient Writings, ((The knowledge now Lost due to the changing Definition
of the Word Soul, through History brought about by both 'Politics', 'religion' (an Institution of Politics)
and the 'Scribes'. (Those setting the Standards involving written language as well as translating))
which is the Outer World we view from.

It is this Environment we return to on the completion of experiencing this world.
The Outer Abode also involves a world based on the principals of Dimension or form which may
be interpreted as what some think is the Spiritual world in today's understanding by those in the Earth program.

It is the World we return to (In the same place as all this is taking place in a Non-Dimensional 'Environment'
producing the Illusion of 'Dimension' through 'Dialogue', involving a Processing Language.

In that world 'Video Interfaces' are used, to experience such worlds as the Earth.

In this Environment; Can we Quote;
The short answer is YES.

Now beyond this abode exists the Soul, which is a 'Partition' of a huge 'Network' of a similar Construction
as the Soul, sometimes referred to as 'The 1st Born Soul', (Our Souls are in this Construct) and to answer
your question Quote]
Again the Short answer is YES.

But a Soul does NOT Inhabit 'The Place of LIFE' as many might think of or want to believe.

But I suppose you could say the soul does depending on ones interpretation of the word 'Inhabit'.

Let me explain it in this way; Rather than the Soul inhabiting 'The Place of LIFE' it is around
the other way, where rather the case is, LIFE inhabits the Soul.

The Soul is really a Partition MAP used in Processing Which a LIFE uses. (LIFE being interpreted as
a State of 'Awareness' and 'Self Awareness. (or being Awake NOT asleep)

For example in one ancient writing 'The Dialogue of The Savior',  Quote;
To be dead is to be Unaware i.e. Asleep ....  and to be Alive is to be 'Aware'.

I am referring to The LIFE and NOT to the flesh/body or 'Avatar'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_person_(video_games)

So Death is Unawareness ....   LIFE is 'AWARENESS' and 'SELF AWARENESS' itself.

Once again as in the following text refers to the flesh/body or 'Avatar' (the individual Species or body Program)
as being dead but something else being alive ! In another ancient writing,  Quote;
The quotes I have give are NOT intended for religious interpretation but rather to show throughout history
many have been inspired by these thoughts.

Another from the same writing, also referring to both the Flesh/body or 'Avatar' and the Soul, Quote;

But rather we should be dependant on LIFE because LIFE is the 'Real Self' and Eternal,
Not like the 'Avatar'

IF and WHEN we are honest with ourselves such thoughts may arise about these Questions
especially when our experience of Earth draws nearer.

One 'Partition' of LIFE can communicate with another through the Soul, in the form of Geometric Language,
once known as the ZION (NOT Hebrew) language on Earth.

The experience of the human Avatar and Earth are very Important, performing a 'Function' Critical
to the upgrading of the 'Processing System' (Soul).

There is an old saying ....
You can NOT LOVE the 'TREE' and Hate the 'FRUIT', neither can you LOVE the 'FRUIT' and Hate the 'TREE'.

So many do exactly this.

But I say.... LOVE both the' TREE' and Its 'FRUIT' !

If we don't .....  then it is Hypocrisy !

Your questions are at the very 'Root' in understanding this World (Earth Experience).   :)

Many others as well, should be asking Questions regarding the Earth and Universe.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2018, 01:29:33 pm »
Hi Souljourney.. and Welcome to P.R.C forum,

I am curious how you come to know about Matrix....

Such as was you aware of him before you joined ? or maybe you were able to read some of his posts if you had been a prior visitor..

As far as I am aware its been sometime since Matrix Traveller posted on the Forum...
 I am not  sure when he last posted but his last visit was just over 1 year ago in July 2017...(July 04, 2017, 04:49:05 PM)

Which to be honest with you I thought that it may had been over 2 years ago...

but I think his last post  was  15th April 2015...

I was actually doing a search for him a few weeks ago elsewhere online as he was running a blog after he seem to stop posting... but it  has not active if I recall since over 4 yrs ago..

so knowing he has been back on this forum just over a year ago... is sort of interesting to know..

I thought that he may have had another blog somewhere ... that he was writing maybe 2 to 3 years ago... But I cannot seem to find it when doing a search on bing...

I dont use google.. so maybe you can try searching on it...

"This world (Experience) is here for a reason! Which is NOT for reasons most may imagine."

For the update of each Ones Processing Systems, though i am feeling a little neglected in this Life, possibly forgotten by Life, if The Matrix Traveller was still posting, it would be possible to ask him if one is undergoing the update to Ones Soul.

Roughly speaking because i am not  a expert like The Matrix  Traveller on this subject, but, Life is made difficult so this Update goes in to your Awareness in the Place of Life where your Soul or The Soul resides.

So, we  live these  Lives of strife while this takes place, i just have doubts/fear that the process might not be working out so well up there, i don't want  to be forgotten or lost by Life.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:43:55 pm by astr0144 »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2018, 02:10:56 pm »
Hi Astr0144,

Originally through ATS posts and then through this forum, i also read his Blog and his Website which is not active now http://www.conceptual-computer-interfaces.com/

this is his other website though it has been  left unfinished at 6 pages, it has a contact form on it also: https://mind-video-interfaces.weebly.com/

and a short blog on g+ https://plus.google.com/109147019951353772673

But like yourself i have wondered why he is not posting anymore.

"last visit was just over 1 year ago in July 2017" yes i noticed that as well, as i had thought  it had  been more years then  that, though over 1 year is quite a while.

i remember him talking  about earthquakes and volcanoes which would bring about a planet change through sea water going into the  molten crust in the ocean, so i am wondering if we are seeing a start of this with  the hawaii volcano.

Hi Souljourney.. and Welcome to P.R.C forum,

I am curious how you come to know about Matrix....

Such as was you aware of him before you joined ? or maybe you were able to read some of his posts if you had been a prior visitor..

As far as I am aware its been sometime since Matrix Traveller posted on the Forum...
 I am not  sure when he last posted but his last visit was just over 1 year ago in July 2017...(July 04, 2017, 04:49:05 PM)

Which to be honest with you I thought that it may had been over 2 years ago...

but I think his last post  was  15th April 2015...

I was actually doing a search for him a few weeks ago elsewhere online as he was running a blog after he seem to stop posting... but it  has not active if I recall since over 4 yrs ago..

so knowing he has been back on this forum just over a year ago... is sort of interesting to know..

I thought that he may have had another blog somewhere ... that he was writing maybe 2 to 3 years ago... But I cannot seem to find it when doing a search on bing...

I dont use google.. so maybe you can try searching on it...

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2018, 02:29:06 pm »
Thanks for posting those Links of Matrix's...

I am sorry to see that he is not still posting on those other blogs...

Its a bit of a detailed story behind the history of Matrix and PRC...

For 3 years he posted a lot of material.. and some members inc myself did attempt to follow some of his content... which I believe seemed  quite complex...BUT I found some of it Interesting  and Tried to follow and understand certain things that he taught ...

At one stage he was was trying to explain some complex thing to do with UFOs and How they worked... and one member queried something... and it led to a bit of a misunderstanding... and Matrix threatened to leave the forum..

At the time I was very interested in what he was posting.. but the member who queried him had also an engineering background and was able to question him and Matrix did not answer his questions in the way that the member would agree with..

He also taught about the Process and interface system.. and I think it was a case of could members understand and believe what he was teaching...

To me it was  total material that I had never seen before...BUt I thought that I was able to understand some of what he was saying... but it was still a question of does one believe it..  He tried to show some proof... but no one as far as I was aware ever was able to check what he described... that was to create some device like  item that allowed you to look into ones own Soul..maybe like a lens type camera...if i recall !

Some other members also questioned some of the things that he was discussing in ref to his process system.. that I think ended up them uncertain about him..

Yes he did talk about Earthquakes etc... but that was not something that I followed in detail..

Hi Astr0144,

Originally through ATS posts and then through this forum, i also read his Blog and his Website which is not active now http://www.conceptual-computer-interfaces.com/

this is his other website though it has been  left unfinished at 6 pages, it has a contact form on it also: https://mind-video-interfaces.weebly.com/

and a short blog on g+ https://plus.google.com/109147019951353772673

"last visit was just over 1 year ago in July 2017" yes i noticed that as well, as i had thought  it had  been more years then  that, though over 1 year is quite a while.

i remember him talking  about earthquakes and volcanoes which would bring about a planet change through sea water going into the  molten crust in the ocean, so i am wondering if we are seeing a start of this with  the hawaii volcano

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 02:32:40 pm by astr0144 »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2018, 12:32:26 pm »
I did see some of the arguments that were going around, which was a shame because what matrix was posting is unique  and not to be found anywhere else, except for example in architecture and symbolism and geometry shapes etc.

matrix was posting the truth behind all the symbolism, religions etc.

about the processing system of the all, my  guess is that matrix is still around just got jaded from all the  arguments and decided to stop posting online.

what parts about what he taught did you struggle with?.

what happens with the earthquakes is that the water rushes  into the ocean trenches and explodes off of the molten magma, this process causes a chain reaction so just keeps getting worse, causing massive tsunamis, that wash the surface of the earth clean.

a lot of the water goes up as steam also creating a tropical environment and the seas recede under the crust creating more land mass, GOD basically recreates the earth through this process.

matrix said that this process has happened before, earth  is roughly a 7000 year program, or some time like that.

this is one  reason it would be  good if someone could bring matrix back to the forum, because it would be good to get right with this processing system before these things happen.

Thanks for posting those Links of Matrix's...

I am sorry to see that he is not still posting on those other blogs...

Its a bit of a detailed story behind the history of Matrix and PRC...

For 3 years he posted a lot of material.. and some members inc myself did attempt to follow some of his content... which I believe seemed  quite complex...BUT I found some of it Interesting  and Tried to follow and understand certain things that he taught ...

At one stage he was was trying to explain some complex thing to do with UFOs and How they worked... and one member queried something... and it led to a bit of a misunderstanding... and Matrix threatened to leave the forum..

At the time I was very interested in what he was posting.. but the member who queried him had also an engineering background and was able to question him and Matrix did not answer his questions in the way that the member would agree with..

He also taught about the Process and interface system.. and I think it was a case of could members understand and believe what he was teaching...

To me it was  total material that I had never seen before...BUt I thought that I was able to understand some of what he was saying... but it was still a question of does one believe it..  He tried to show some proof... but no one as far as I was aware ever was able to check what he described... that was to create some device like  item that allowed you to look into ones own Soul..maybe like a lens type camera...if i recall !

Some other members also questioned some of the things that he was discussing in ref to his process system.. that I think ended up them uncertain about him..

Yes he did talk about Earthquakes etc... but that was not something that I followed in detail..
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:52:23 pm by SoulJourney »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2018, 04:38:15 pm »

Matrix was 75 when he last posted here

The last email I got from him was:

Subject:    Re: Ron can you pass this email onto theseeker as my return email failed.
Date:    Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:54:37 +1300
To:    Ron Schmidt <standauffish@earthlink.net>

Thanks Ron,
Will drop by soon, and say hi.

The ol body is still around much to my surprize, I'm still walking but not as much these days.
Still hard into the Mx though....

Did you see we had a M 7.8 Earthquake near Wellington, and seismologists are still warning the public to be prepared for further Large earthquakes ?
I still have one eye on Wellington as do many others here.
It's good being near Auckland though, and we don't feel many earthquakes, even though we felt that M 7.8...

Friendly Regards,
John.

On 17 December 2016 at 13:32, Ron Schmidt <standauffish@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hey there!!!
    Nice to see you still kicking!  Thought you might have transported outta here.
    Somamech left shortly after you did... Odd he just popped back in today LOL
    Will pass this on
    Stop by and say hi  Its pretty quiet over there since we booted the IG guys

Ron

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2018, 06:10:19 pm »
At one stage he was was trying to explain some complex thing to do with UFOs and How they worked... and one member queried something... and it led to a bit of a misunderstanding... and Matrix threatened to leave the forum.

Unfortunately for us and Matrix, he was here at the same time that Linda Brown's crew and Mikado had their war which nearly destroyed us. By the time we sorted that out it was too late.

(Oddly enough I ran into Linda in THIS timeline on Facebook... she seems a totally different person  and goes by Linda Leach, having been married for over 30 years ( a fact that was NEVER mentioned by the old Linda Brown from Timeline A))

[/size]

It is the nature of forums that very few people understand most things and one of the main reasons is very few people take the time to actually study a particular topic... most just want to add a comment or opinion, but rarely LISTEN and follow up. Pegasus was supposed to be better :P

but it was still a question of does one believe it..  He tried to show some proof... but no one as far as I was aware ever was able to check what he described... that was to create some device like  item that allowed you to look into ones own Soul..maybe like a lens type camera...if i recall !

A light box... kinda like a strobe light effect. Doesn't work for everyone. Flashing lights give me a headache  and it can trigger epilepsy in some.

Star Gate SG-1 used such a device  The Ancient Repository of Knowledge...  basically a light box that grabs you and uploads to your brain. Few minutes looking in to this and you got all the ancient knowledge   Unfortunately most humans are not yet evolved enough to handle it

Some members question EVERYTHING and believe NOTHING :P 

Well when you live in earthquake central and your house is always shaking, you tend to discuss earthquakes a lot

::)

:P

8)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2018, 03:09:57 am »
I am glad that you at least have read or have some idea of the past history of what happened between Matrix and any past issues he may have had on the forum... it saves having to explain things in more detail...

Also Zorgons last two posts Hopefully answer some further issues..

It would have been interesting to have seen you on the forum back when Matrix was posting.... and to know that you have such an interest and maybe a good or beter understanding than most in ref to  his material...

As I think I may had appreciated to read your opinions on his comments back then

The thing that I may have questioned about Matrix.. other tha TRYING to understand his material... may have been the relgious side to some parts of what he taught..and I think that coud apply to many who may not be greatly religous.

But some of the things he said did make me gain further interest in researching somethings from the Bible that I had been rather ignorant or naive about during my past..as I became more of an atheist and had ignored religion since school days..

I have ended up watching quite a lot of TV programs about researching into some of the stories of the bible and found them interesting..

I found some of his geometric and science explanation theories of good interest..
but the geometry good rather too complex for me to absorb or understand as time went on...

but I do think the man must have had great Intellegence to show what he appears to have had created....

No doubt some of his descriptions of LIFE as he descibes it....take some time to absorb or consider as being possible...

One may question is this just another theory out of maybe numerous other possible versions that such types of people could create...

and now I am older and maybe wiser... maybe I can consider that more now having gone thru taking some months or years to try and understand what he was demonstrating..

I found his of "Nothing is  Something"  or something is Nothing explanation quite thought provoking ... in how that maybe existance has and will always be...and it seems to be one good suggestion to compare the Big Bang theory with...

His diagrams of how that came about... in terms of from a dot to say a Cuboid in terms of dimension were very impressive at the tim... and maybe certainly got anyone who thought that they understand it.. to really question things...

BUT I have since wondered could I question that theory again now ! as I may have had some further thoughts on trying to question some things that he descibed..

but ... It would be very fasenating if what he shows us was truth...

and if you think maybe you have some answers... it could be of interest to read your views on it..

Soul Journey
I did see some of the arguments that were going around, which was a shame because what matrix was posting is unique  and not to be found anywhere else, except for example in architecture and symbolism and geometry shapes etc.

matrix was posting the truth behind all the symbolism, religions etc.

about the processing system of the all, my  guess is that matrix is still around just got jaded from all the  arguments and decided to stop posting online.

what parts about what he taught did you struggle with?.

what happens with the earthquakes is that the water rushes  into the ocean trenches and explodes off of the molten magma, this process causes a chain reaction so just keeps getting worse, causing massive tsunamis, that wash the surface of the earth clean.

a lot of the water goes up as steam also creating a tropical environment and the seas recede under the crust creating more land mass, GOD basically recreates the earth through this process.

matrix said that this process has happened before, earth  is roughly a 7000 year program, or some time like that.

this is one  reason it would be  good if someone could bring matrix back to the forum, because it would be good to get right with this processing system before these things happen.

Thanks "Z" for the reminder on the light box.... I think I was cosidering it a bit like a pin hole camera with some sort of lens on it...

Zorgon
A light box... kinda like a strobe light effect. Doesn't work for everyone. Flashing lights give me a headache  and it can trigger epilepsy in some.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:23:41 am by astr0144 »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2018, 12:38:03 pm »
There was a strong earthquake today in indonesia https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45076800 i have  found one of the posts where  matrix talks about NZ earthquakes and the biblical connections, i still think it is something that could happen, matrix had seen the future remote viewing:

from the  Wellington Earthquake warning ! - New Zealand thread: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=4937.0

Hi 1WW,

I have been quite lately because of what I have seen, through what you and others might refer to as
"Remote Viewing".

I am troubled greatly at present, by what I saw.

You know I am NOT a religious person but there is account of the world situation in biblical writings
in the N.T.

In "The Gospel According to LUKE" Ch. 21 verses 25 & 26 Quote;

What I saw certainly relates to the underlined section in the above verses.

And another verse in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" Ch. 21 verses 21 & 22  Quote;

The Sky went Black and what was stretch out over the whole sky i.e. filling ones vision
was the Disc Section of this Drawing.... replacing the Black Sky

But the two verses above referring to both the Waves Roaring and the seas disappearing
are connected to the Oceanic Trenches and the Earths plates.

I saw huge tidal affects which went out across the earth, caused by Catastrophic activity
within the Trenches destroying everything which was on the face of the Earth and ALL perished
on the Earth. The seas then withdrew back off the face of the Earth, and went down huge
openings where the Oceanic trenches had opened. These openings caused the oceans
to have like long openings along the trenches having a huge waterfall like action on ether side
of the openings and all the debris was taken down into the Earth via what were the trenches.

After this took place there were No more seas on Earth.

As for the human race less than 1% remained... and to these people, a very strange thing took place;
Right at the time the tidal activity took out everything on the Earth.
Their bodies took on two similar images, One was taken (By the tidal activity) the other left.

In "The Gospel According to LUKE" Ch.18 verses 34. to 36 Quote;

King James VersionNew American Standard Version (1995)Basic English Bible
The "TWO" does NOT refer to TWO people i.e. these TWO being Gay !

But instead we all, have like TWO bodies mixed as one. (Having Double Logic)

One being the seed of A' DAM... the other of the wicked one through the cross breeding
between Alien and Human 5 to 6,000 years ago.

As I have said I am NOT a religious person but know the writings well from my early years
of education.... without going into my personal background.

What troubles me is, what I saw through what you and others may refer to as "Remote Viewing"
draws a parallel with what is written in these writings.

Now I Can NOT say that this shall happen according to what I saw, but it troubles me greatly,
to whether or NOT I should say more about all this.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:51:38 pm by SoulJourney »

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2018, 02:27:03 pm »
I have a good idea of what matrix would talk about, but i can't put it into words or diagrams like he did, which is a shame that he is not posting anymore, he had 1000's of pictures and animations that described what he was talking about.

was just difficult to follow but if you work at it, what he says starts to click into realization, when we are given new bodies at/after  the cataclysm we will be taught by LIFE.

I am glad that you at least have read or have some idea of the past history of what happened between Matrix and any past issues he may have had on the forum... it saves having to explain things in more detail...

Also Zorgons last two posts Hopefully answer some further issues..

It would have been interesting to have seen you on the forum back when Matrix was posting.... and to know that you have such an interest and maybe a good or beter understanding than most in ref to  his material...

As I think I may had appreciated to read your opinions on his comments back then

The thing that I may have questioned about Matrix.. other tha TRYING to understand his material... may have been the relgious side to some parts of what he taught..and I think that coud apply to many who may not be greatly religous.

But some of the things he said did make me gain further interest in researching somethings from the Bible that I had been rather ignorant or naive about during my past..as I became more of an atheist and had ignored religion since school days..

I have ended up watching quite a lot of TV programs about researching into some of the stories of the bible and found them interesting..

I found some of his geometric and science explanation theories of good interest..
but the geometry good rather too complex for me to absorb or understand as time went on...

but I do think the man must have had great Intellegence to show what he appears to have had created....

No doubt some of his descriptions of LIFE as he descibes it....take some time to absorb or consider as being possible...

One may question is this just another theory out of maybe numerous other possible versions that such types of people could create...

and now I am older and maybe wiser... maybe I can consider that more now having gone thru taking some months or years to try and understand what he was demonstrating..

I found his of "Nothing is  Something"  or something is Nothing explanation quite thought provoking ... in how that maybe existance has and will always be...and it seems to be one good suggestion to compare the Big Bang theory with...

His diagrams of how that came about... in terms of from a dot to say a Cuboid in terms of dimension were very impressive at the tim... and maybe certainly got anyone who thought that they understand it.. to really question things...

BUT I have since wondered could I question that theory again now ! as I may have had some further thoughts on trying to question some things that he descibed..

but ... It would be very fasenating if what he shows us was truth...

and if you think maybe you have some answers... it could be of interest to read your views on it..

Soul Journey

Thanks "Z" for the reminder on the light box.... I think I was cosidering it a bit like a pin hole camera with some sort of lens on it...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2018, 02:36:44 am »
I have a good idea of what matrix would talk about, but i can't put it into words or diagrams like he did, which is a shame that he is not posting anymore, he had 1000's of pictures and animations that described what he was talking about.

Thing about Foruminions :P is that few LOOK at our website :P

While I admit it IS huge and has a lot of STUFF....  I find myself in so many threads people asking questions we already covered ages ago :D

For example  ALL of Matrix Traveler's images in sorted order including the last ones he sent to me via email after he stopped posting

Matrix Traveller Gallery
Page One
Some of the images below are gif animations but do not appear as such in the thumbnail

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/48matrix_traveller/images/Gallery_001.html

10 pages

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:42:57 am by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]