collapse

Author Topic: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.  (Read 52424 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2014, 04:29:03 pm »
Hi ArMap

Think on it a bit more  ....   :)
I did, and I either don't understand your point of view or understand it and you are the one not understanding what I say. :)

This is a representation of my horizontal field of view, seen from above. The light blue area is what I see when I am looking straight ahead, the yellow area is the area I see when I move my eyes (without moving my head) completely to the right and to the left.

PS: those angles are the result of my test, using a lighter and moving the arm back until I stop seeing the flame.

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2014, 06:15:13 pm »
Ever noticed the door behind the Senates intelligence's committee chairman?  8)
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2015, 02:24:13 am »
ArMap ...

I did, and I either don't understand your point of view or understand it and you are the one not understanding what I say. :)

So you are a mind reader now.....   :)

This is a representation of my horizontal field of view, seen from above. The light blue area is what I see when I am looking straight ahead, the yellow area is the area I see when I move my eyes (without moving my head) completely to the right and to the left.

This proves YOU don't understand at all...  :(

We are NOT referring to your Collective Vision !

And what you show is Optically Impossible without moving your eyes anyway....

Just look at the human Eye make up !

• Gold 253
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2015, 02:26:35 am »
Ever noticed the door behind the Senates intelligence's committee chairman?  8)

BINGO ! your onto it.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2015, 03:39:40 am »
Hi Matrix,

Again nice to see you back..

Still only seems a few days ago in my Mind  :D

with also ref to the Anyone seen , heard from Matrix thread..

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=7943.msg111327;topicseen#new

Maybe one of the main things that have been going through my mind since your break off period...is this question that has been on or  in my mind.. :)

With all the main description that you have explained about your explanations about "Life"the Soul or processing systems..and programs etc that we experience..

You refer to it always has been and always will be,that there was never a start or will be an end to what you describe as our "LIFE"...
( Awareness / Consciousness)

That there was never a big bang.. and that your description of nothing being something...that when you explain it does seem to have a logical explanation...

BUT what ever "LIFE"  or our "Soul" is...or the "Programs" and "Processing Systems" is...

It still seems such an INCREDIBLE CREATION..!

I still think that even if what you suggest is correct...WHY and HOW has it turned out this particular way !

So even if it was not created by what many of us Primates think of as by GOD...or Evolution.

I still have to question HOW has this evolved the way it has...in the way you describe...

It still has some substance, form or system to it..
that still seems the result of some creation..

By what or How things have resulted as they are or appear... that I still cannot comprehend..

So what I am saying is even if what you describe is totally different from what the Human Primate has been led to initially believe as time has evolved about our LIFEs , Environment (Earth/ Universe)and Body..be them real or illusions/ Holographic projections as programs.....

They still have the Geometrical Form.. that you describe.. BUT WHY that particular Form...

out of what potentially could be NUMEROUS possibilities...and alternatives..

Somehow a particular system or structure has formed...

My question is WHY or HOW has this particular form evolved ?..and I still think that one may still think something has created this !

That's another thing that I have a problem in my understanding..

Its been some times since I have come back to this topic and my memory may have faded on somethings, so please forgive me if you see this as a stupid question...or one that you may have answered and that I have not grasped or recalled or understood.. ???  :-\

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:00:10 am by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2015, 05:06:28 am »
Astr0:
Maybe one of the main things that have been going through my mind since your break off period...is this question that has been on or  in my mind.. :)

With all the main description that you have explained about your explanations about "Life"the Soul or processing systems..and programs etc that we experience..

You refer to it always has been and always will be,that there was never a start or will be an end to what you describe as our "LIFE"...
( Awareness / Consciousness)

That there was never a big bang.. and that your description of nothing being something...that when you explain it does seem to have a logical explanation...

One has to remember;

a.      that Nothing is Something which I of course Nothing LOL.
If Nothing wasn't something the the word Nothing would Not exist in our Language.

b.      Neither Nothing or something can NT exist on its own but can ONLY exist as a Pair of inseparable Opposites  !

Because 'Nothing' is Something.

Thus it exists as a Paradox being an Astable Phenomena which is Non-Dimensional but can be expressed in Geometric terms i.e. a Linear presentation.

NOTE the Linear Presentation, is produced by 'Instructions' using a Geometric based Language i.e. as an I. ( To &Fro the 1st oscillation)

Astr0:
BUT what ever "LIFE"  or our "Soul" is...or the "Programs" and "Processing Systems" is...

It still seems such an INCREDIBLE CREATION..!

I still think that even if what you suggest is correct...WHY and HOW has it turned out this particular way !

As I said the experience plays a vital component in the Evolution of the Processing System Construct.
It enables Choice involving an Upgrade.

Astr0:
So even if it was not created by what many of us Primates think of as by GOD...or Evolution.

The original Word 'GOD' never meant hat it does today.

Today's definition is a bastardisation of The WORD ! G O D (In the Zion Language)

Astr0:
I still have to question HOW has this evolved the way it has...in the way you describe...

It is what it is and no human Primate can change the fact just as I can NOT change this Fact !

Astr0:
It still has some substance, form or system to it..
that still seems the result of some creation..

What has been Created involves the WORD INZ ….

It is the 'Geometric Paradox Algorithm', all is Created through. I can't change this Fact !

Astr0:
By what or How things have resulted as they are or appear... that I still cannot comprehend.

IF you had some knowledge involving 1st Shooter Gaming Software, then perhaps you would understand what I have written about ?

Astr0:
So what I am saying is even if what you describe is totally different from what the Human Primate has been led to initially believe as time has evolved about our LIFEs , Environment (Earth/ Universe)and Body..be them real or illusions/ Holographic projections as programs.....

The Holograph exists within your 'Processing System' and NOT 'Outside', in front of you as you believe !

Astr0:
They still have the Geometrical Form.. that you describe.. BUT WHY that particular Form...

Simple Single Logic.

Unlike the 'Double Logic', you experience through the human Genome.

Astr0:
out of what potentially could be NUMEROUS possibilities...and alternatives..

Start with Nothing then the 1st expression involving Form or Geometric Form then try and produce what you experience today ?

Astr0:
Somehow a particular system or structure has formed...

It has formed as the Result of Program Instructions taking place in a non-Dimensional Environment referred to by some as 'The Place of LIFE', ('Conscious like Awareness'), NOT the Place of the Universe, Earth or some other Experience.

Astr0:
My question is WHY or HOW has this particular form evolved ?..and I still think that one may still think something has created this !

Something did which is called simply LIFE, not anything else such as any species or other.
And you are part of that Something called Nothing.

There is NO other way. NOT because I say so but because I or anyone else can NOT change this Fact !

I can NOT show you proof because it is Impossible for you enter my Kingdom.

But in saying this the Truth is in You !

MAN know thy SELF !
If you will NOT know yourselves you are in Poverty and that Poverty is Yourself !

Astr0:
That's another thing that I have a problem in my understanding..

Its been some times since I have come back to this topic and my memory may have faded on somethings, so please forgive me if you see this as a stupid question...or one that you may have answered and that I have not grasped or recalled or understood.. ???  :-\

I have no problems with understanding …..

But then I KNOW WHERE I am from and WHERE I am going …

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2015, 01:39:28 pm »
So you are a mind reader now.....   :)
No, if I was I wouldn't have the need to ask to post some definitions and things would be much easier.
Also, I wouldn't have the need to post two options, like I did.

That's one of the possibilities I posted. :)
Could you explain how am I wrong? Thanks in advance. :)

It would help if I knew what you mean by "collective vision", but as I'm not a mind reader I don't know. Can you post the definition?

It's not impossible, if it was I wouldn't be able to do it.  :P

Did you did the test yourself?

Did anyone else did the test?

• Gold 253
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2015, 08:24:55 pm »
MT

ArMap
That's one of the possibilities I posted. :)
Could you explain how am I wrong? Thanks in advance. :)
MT

ArMap
It would help if I knew what you mean by "collective vision", but as I'm not a mind reader I don't know. Can you post the definition?

Collective:

1:  denoting a number of persons or things considered as one group or whole

Referring to a Group of Components involving,

1.   Your Eyes (2 used together)
   The Brain
3.   Your Genome Signature.
4.   The Interface involving the Brain and your LIFE Entity i.e. 'Conscious like Awareness', experiencing    your body and Environment.
5.   The 'Pseudo Processor', referred to as the Brain (Also involving an Encoding and Decoding System,
   Neuroscience has yet to discover and study.
6.   Your Individual Processing System
7.   The Mind

Just some of the Components, making up the 'Group of Components'.

MT

Note the Lens is set back from the Iris

Yes your field of Vision might appear to be as wide as you claim, but this field of Vision is NOT the result of just the Eye alone.

This is what I am referring to; The field of Vision is NOT Generated through the Eyes, but instead your eyes plot a focal area within the 'Field of Vision' produced by your Individual Processing System

Another Fact to consider:

We can map the Image seen in the Visual Cortex of the human Brain but Scientists are still unable to understand that a huge amount of Detail is Missing in the Visual Cortex in fact a very small part of our Vision is noted in the Visual Cortex of the Brain !

http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/

ArMap
It's not impossible, if it was I wouldn't be able to do it.  :P

What is interpreted as in the Results.... is NOT produced solely by the Eyes.

So you need to consider ALL the factors involved, and Neurologists only know a very small part of the total system and it will take millions of years, before they even start to understand.

They don't even know or understand 'The Processing System of the Mind'.

However they think they know a little about the Brain, ( A  'Pseudo Processor') but sill very, very little about the 'Processing System' which produces ALL.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:31:00 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2015, 12:30:21 am »
Hi Matrix,

Thanks for your attempts to try and explain my questions..

Although I will not claim to fully understand..That does help give some explanations and aid my further attempts to understand more and to hopefully be able to continue following your posts..

In the INZ... Image...

I can easily see a "I" and a "N" and I think the "Z"is in Red..in a different style font..  "Z"

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 12:32:04 am by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2015, 03:34:26 am »
Astr0:
Although I will not claim to fully understand..That does help give some explanations and aid my further attempts to understand more and to hopefully be able to continue following your posts..

In the INZ... Image...

I can easily see a "I" and a "N" and I think the "Z"is in Red..in a different style font..  "Z"

The I, represents the 1st Concept i.e. the Oscillation, while the Rotation
of the N to become the Z is the 2nd Concept.

Child's play really, to comprehend.   :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2015, 04:01:35 am »

1.   Your Eyes (2 used together)
   The Brain
3.   Your Genome Signature.
4.   The Interface involving the Brain and your LIFE Entity i.e. 'Conscious like Awareness', experiencing    your body and Environment.
5.   The 'Pseudo Processor', referred to as the Brain (Also involving an Encoding and Decoding System,
6.   Your Individual Processing System
7.   The Mind

I understand it now, thanks. :)

Note the Lens is set back from the Iris
I don't think a general diagram of the eye is a good indication of what it can do. One thing missing from that diagram is the fact that the pupil  changes size, for example.

Yes your field of Vision might appear to be as wide as you claim, but this field of Vision is NOT the result of just the Eye alone.
OK, that means that either I didn't made the test as you said or your test doesn't show what's supposed to show, as I tried to follow your instructions to make the test.

PS: you didn't answer my question, did you try your own test?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2015, 05:37:47 am »
Matrix,

It is now you explained it..

But even by turning the "N" by 90 degrees ..
May not have clarified it to me as it was a different
color and Font style to the "Z"   :)

But its good to now understand what you meant by it..of which I recall your Image animations of it.

The I, represents the 1st Concept i.e. the Oscillation, while the Rotation
of the N to become the Z is the 2nd Concept.

Child's play really, to comprehend.   :)

• Gold 253
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2015, 02:29:33 pm »
ArMap
I don't think a general diagram of the eye is a good indication of what it can do. One thing missing from that diagram is the fact that the pupil  changes size, for example.[/quote]
You may be right but it helps with an abstract view involving understanding.

MT

ArMap
OK, that means that either I didn't made the test as you said or your test doesn't show what's supposed to show, as I tried to follow your instructions to make the test.

(Don't take it that I am being patronising or even facetious using the word Prejudices as all of us have our own including myself.)   :)

That's because of you natural Prejudices !

It prevents you from checking out my directions correctly.

PS: you didn't answer my question, did you try your own test?

I did.... But it might be boring for others....  for me to keep repeating myself.

But YES.... I have many times re. Quote;
did you try your own test?
while relating to the phenomena to others in person.

The Directions I gave regarding our/your Field of Vision, was what made you comment in the 1st Place.

But your  Prejudices cause you to believe, you are in a huge universe and NOT  observing from a non-Dimensional world.

You know that old phrase, 'Man Know Thy SELF'.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2015, 03:13:56 pm »
(Don't take it that I am being patronising or even facetious using the word Prejudices as all of us have our own including myself.)   :)

That's because of you natural Prejudices !

It prevents you from checking out my directions correctly.
OK, can you tell me what I interpreted wrongly in this?
Sit in a comfortable position, and keep your head still, do NOT turn or move your head.

Now look straight ahead, and without moving your eyes take careful account of WHAT is seen in your 'Vision'.

• Gold 253
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2015, 06:54:09 pm »

ArMap:
OK, can you tell me what I interpreted wrongly in this?

MT
Sit in a comfortable position, and keep your head still, do NOT turn or move your head.

Now look straight ahead, and without moving your eyes take careful account of WHAT is seen in your 'Vision'.

You haven't !   :)

The answer is in your reply earlier:

MT by ArMap:

1.   Your Eyes (2 used together)
2.   The Brain
3.   Your Genome Signature.
4.   The Interface involving the Brain and your LIFE Entity i.e. 'Conscious like Awareness', experiencing    your body and Environment.
5.   The 'Pseudo Processor', referred to as the Brain (Also involving an Encoding and Decoding System,
6.   Your Individual Processing System
7.   The Mind

So why are you still asking?

Going by your answer, Quote;

You make it sound like you want it both was now...  :o

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]