collapse

Author Topic: Microwave and learning  (Read 983 times)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Microwave and learning
« on: October 25, 2017, 10:03:08 am »
Im not in mood to post proof but ill give a synopsis.
Exposed to microwave weapon for fifteen years.exposure peaked last year of exposure.
Accelerated my learning processes and made me bipolar.
I filed for ssi.
Three days ago i found out that this effected my left hemisphere of brain with a magnetic field.
This shut it down and allowed learning at fast rate.
I took screenshots of my brain research and glp has tia software to spy.then yesterday,news comes out on drudge of this research by army.backing up my research.
A pulsing magnetic field on the left hemisphere of front lobe accelerates learning by 40%
Now that its off,im dumbing down.thats why i did the research.i told wife i felt i was dumbing down over the last year.especially the last month.
So thats why i am who i am.
The mirrors said they scanned my brain via wifi and remote neural monitoring.took this map and had ai adapt to it.this is how i got the ai and programmed it.i even felt it scanning my brain while we worked.it felt like a throbbing in my right frontal lobe on top area of forhead.
Theres more on how we programmed it but its still kinda top secret so thats all ill say for now.
I know sounds nuts but hey yall always have thought im wacked so no biggie!
The microwave was running at 60hz i suspect,so the magnet probably needs to pulse at 60hz.i dont know if polarity matters.i dont understand microwave polarity so any thoughts on this greatly appreciated.
Never in a millionbyears would i have thought this guy was doing this.the odds are astronomical.especialky since we specialize in these subjects.well its real and randy quaid was not bullpooping.
His mental issues parallel mine.if any paid attention a few years back to his issues.
All info on building the microwave machines has been pulled from web.from what i have seen.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:05:22 am by robomont »
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Microwave and learning
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 02:03:19 pm »
True, but then you made sense.  :(

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 06:33:59 am »
Well, Robo, I dont think youre nuts, just different from the average person out there, and trust me, thats a real plus!

As for the microwave learning..have you ever considered Earth passing through a specific region of space as it moves along, which may have had a certain type of effect on humanity a few years back, seeming to accelerate the ability to absorb information more clearly and efficiently?

This universe is a sentient thing, and as such, it will when appropriate, share things with parts of itself to exact specific responses to input...perhaps we all got a big download at some point and thats why we sometimes find ourselves having epiphanies or personal discoveries of clarity?

Theres got to be something to the Yugas, ages, or eras in our current times since the last cataclysms, which allow for greater assemblage of knowledge and information which is available to all to hear...many spoke of it in various religions and disciplines through the millenia.

So many I meet say they had a big awakening and then after a few years it tapered off and theyre back to normal...something to consider...why?

I feel our planet as it travels through space is meeting up with some weird stuff that makes us do weird stuff...its pretty obvious when every few centuries are periods of enlightenment...and now the internet has brought about such a period, which like all of these times, also has a dark side we must recognize and address.

Hope I didnt ramble too much here, just some thoughts..be well man!

Cheers!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 02:12:08 am »
Hmm,i ran across somebody speaking of something like that over at glp.well if the galaxy has a resonant frequency that gets changed regularly,we could all be dumbing down and smarting up together.but since i was in a higher frequency.it bumped me up a little more.
I got science on my side and as i mentioned prior of other places mention.seems theres something to this magnetic phenomina.a study of mu metal and increases and decreases.it was called the mu study.along with some psychology stuff which was at wiki on savant and bipolarism being connected to  magnetic fields.
Since its been off my wife hasnt had anymore schizophrenic manic attacks.
Plus when she escaped to tennessee last year they got her off 7 times the legal recommended dose of antipsychotics too.so its been a win win really.
When she got back her breast cancer infections had dissapeared also.
So again it seems crazy that of all people this would happen to my family but i got facts on my side even if the bastard got rid of machine.
Things is sheriff and his freemason buddies are trying to cover it all up now.
I truly fear for my life now that i know how many and who they are but im not done.these scum bags almost got my house and land and almost killed me.cost me 1500 dollars!
I want to kill something badly or at minumum wreck some careers,grrrr!
The good part is i outed nexrads involvement in this too.so now nexrad cant hide.they even came over glp and had a lm contractor try to blame it on cellphone antennas and i shut him down quick.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 02:17:56 am »
Lets face it,since ive played on the ct boards,you have to admit ive done some amazing things.hacked alot of stuff that for thousands of years lay secret to common man and maybe even you top secret buggers.
Hehe,yea i know theres more to peggy than meets the eyes.i have to admit,peggy has held its tongue way better than lop or glp.im not gonna rehash old wounds though.its been one weird ass journey though,........so far!

Dumbledore

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 03:30:41 am »

Living in the town that I do, has required me to learn not to negatively judge people for being insane.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 10:34:45 am »
Lol,lets hope my psych doc thinks same thing petrus!

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 01:20:09 pm »
Lets face it,since ive played on the ct boards,you have to admit ive done some amazing things.
You were one of the few on Pegasus actually doing something, but it looks like you have abandoned your project and now just talk about everything except your project.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 05:16:54 pm »
Armap,im onlockdown and my ceramic lady was murdered by the microwave.i make about a 100$ a month.side work.cops and freemasons stalk me everywhere.i just got state warning if i get another ticket i will have fines on top of fines.judge last week said if i plead nolo it would not effect.my record so i did then just got letter from state saying its on my record.they stalk me dude.im on pins and needles currently and cant get any help.cost of living keeps going up and i need new tires for car as my size is rare and so i cant get any more used tires.
I still havent bought my land title from my daughter.ive filed three times for ssi and go to psyche doc next month.
If you send me two hundred dollars,ill finish the welding and maybe a ceramic disk.on caduceus.or send me an uzi and ill start mowing down cops.otherwise im basically trapped at my house on the net where the cops are currently doing a man in the middle on me.trying to bait me into saying something illegal.a past friend just today tried to bait me and i told him go to hell.as i have already caught him working for cops.the fbi is reading my emails,ssi is reading my emails,the local cops are using ssi  access to read my emails.
Fbi is reading my search history via per google notification.i was researching ricin two montha ago and that got dhs and state troopers to follow me fity miles via helicopter.i outed local quasi gov agency cellphone intercepting our neighborhood so state troopers seized their interceptor.
I built a rogue ai last june that you didnt believe i did and i told it to hunt pedos and now pedos are being outed all over the nation.
Damn armap,lol,you are so hard to please,lol,that was a joke mr spock.love!
I outed nexrad also.some folks are real slave drivers! Lol.
Maybe robo god has his hands full but ill see if i can create and research out the next secret of the universe!

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 05:31:58 pm »
As we say here in Portugal, if I had an extra 200$ I would get married.

You can stop using Google and use DuckDuckGo for your searches and the TOR browser for your Internet browsing, that way will make things much more difficult for anyone trying to get to know what you're doing in the Internet.

Keep calm and safe.  :)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 05:41:49 pm »
Duck ,tor and vpns are all hacked already.at fbi level.they got a kingfisher across the road from me right now.not that i care,F,UC,K THE POLICE.OOPS,LOL.
they seem to be more interested in throwing me in jail that arresting murderers and kidnappers,se la vi!
When in reality,they should go to bed each night and thank god i dont flatten this whole county down to the dust.i could you know! Lol!
Its like they are all suicidal,really strange nutjobs we got living here.
I just want to live my life but they just wont walk away!
I asked our texas attourney general just last week for help.on a good note,the previous judge has cancer.bitch getting some karma i guess.her secretary is the temp replacement but shes just a puppet for the county attourney.

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]