collapse

Author Topic: How were the Pyramids of Egypt really built  (Read 13989 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
How were the Pyramids of Egypt really built
« on: April 25, 2018, 11:26:06 pm »

I think this guy is really on to something here -

Offline SerpUkhovian

• Gold 17
Re: How were the Pyramids of Egypt really built
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 03:32:46 am »
Mr. Smith has a nice theory there.  I was wondering how he address the buoyancy portion of the transport.  Animal skins and reed mats can certainly provide buoyancy, but they leak, and there has to be a method of restoring lost buoyancy to the system.

Additionally the concept of Murphy's law had to exist in ancient Egypt.  What were the contingency plans for removing blocks that sink in the worst possible place?  A jammed block in the riser tube up the side of the structure would create a work stoppage until it was removed.  Why are there no abandoned blocks along the transport route that were damaged or unrecoverable after an accident?
Have you noticed since everyone has a cell phone these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 05:41:04 am »
That seems very clever Impressive idea / suggestion  A 51...

Maybe a great new theory !

very thought provoking...and clever design,   engineering and ingenuity ...

Maybe An alternative to Anti gravity  using buoyancy !

A great way to use the Nile waters and use of built canals / water channels...ad the creation of clever Buoyancy lift shafts, lock type gates and spaces / channels...

Other than use of Animal skins and reeds.. I am not sure what else they may have used or created as buoyancy aids..
but if they had other suitable materials.. you would think thats could mass produce them.

Its saves on a LOT of the Physical lifting effort...

What is the Science the Buoyancy....I wonder..

In the use of water   H20  in a liquid form...

H20 has 3 main states... Solid as Ice... Liquid as water... gas as air... where the molecules / atomic particles alter due to energy,  temperature and pressure... the more energy they have on them (or increase in temperature relative to the pressure on them)... the further apart the particles will be..or space apart.  hence... Cold temps create Solids as Ice (where cooler temperatures make particles less active and they remain closer together and dont space apart ) and as temp increases particles space out more due to energy i/ temperature ncrease that makes them become liquid form.... and further temperature increases... makes the particles space apart further due to more added energy where they then become as  a gas state..

Liquids in the case of water in this eg is within the boundary of the Tube or channels...

In ref to Water H20 being a Liquid... its  within a angled sloped gradient type Round or square type area tube that is submerged in a tank...and the use of gates/ locks. that allows to lift heavy mass like  objects to defy gravity !

Shame we cannot do that with it in the gaseous state also.. ie to lift similar thru air !

Sorry if its bit of topic or AG related..

Maybe there is something in that to use like A.G  ... or maybe a balloon sort of acts in such a way.. if the gas inside is lighter in weight or less dense than the surrounding air outside around it...    the gas inside has the boundary of the balloon... but  the ballon itself is free to go in more or  wider directions.  and not to flow in a type of directed channel or tube.

where as water in a tube / channel is refined more within its boundary..

what happens when a balloon rises so high it leaves the atmosphere containing air particles.. (if thats possible)

What happens to such a balloon if it was put in a wider tube that was in a vacuum.... Would it still rise ? or  do the lack of air particles inside the vacuum tube ....prevent a balloon being able to lift or push against lack of air particles.

I think that does tend to be th case.. ie due to no air particles ... it cannot push against anything..

and therefore is not real antigravity... as I seem to recall reading similar egs in posts that discussed A.G..

but in theory... it allows something to rise a long way up within the Earths atmosphere..

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 06:42:17 am by astr0144 »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 05:01:17 pm »
By sound.  Like some monks do, raise things up by sound vibration; that's  what I thought anyway.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 05:37:05 pm »
Shame we cannot do that with it in the gaseous state also.. ie to lift similar thru air !
We can, the principle is the same.

Maybe there is something in that to use like A.G  ... or maybe a balloon sort of acts in such a way.. if the gas inside is lighter in weight or less dense than the surrounding air outside around it...    the gas inside has the boundary of the balloon... but  the ballon itself is free to go in more or  wider directions.  and not to flow in a type of directed channel or tube.
It's exactly like that, whenever the weight of an object is less than the weight of the volume it occupies it goes up, if it's the same it stays floating and if it's more it falls.

If you have a closed box that has a volume of one cubic metre and weighs less than a cubic metre of air then the box floats. When it reaches an altitude at which a cubic metre of air weighs the same as the box then it stops and stays at that altitude.

what happens when a balloon rises so high it leaves the atmosphere containing air particles.. (if thats possible)
See above. If they do not explode from the difference in pressure, meteorological balloons would act like that, they would go up until they reached an altitude at which the weight of the balloon is the same as the weight of the same volume of air and it would stop.

What happens to such a balloon if it was put in a wider tube that was in a vacuum.... Would it still rise ? or  do the lack of air particles inside the vacuum tube ....prevent a balloon being able to lift or push against lack of air particles.
A tube with a vacuum? The balloon wouldn't float, as it would be heavier than the surrounding medium.

I think that does tend to be th case.. ie due to no air particles ... it cannot push against anything..

and therefore is not real antigravity... as I seem to recall reading similar egs in posts that discussed A.G..

but in theory... it allows something to rise a long way up within the Earths atmosphere..
Not only is that not A.G. (it took me some time to understand what you meant by A.G. :) ), buoyancy is a side effect of gravity.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 07:53:25 pm »

well i personally like the sound theory
but wasn't a water line found around the Sphinx?
as well as docks at the end of the paws

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 09:07:08 pm »
By sound.  Like some monks do, raise things up by sound vibration; that's  what I thought anyway.

I'm with you and Space otter  SOUND LEVITATION...

I was THERE when they did it :P I have posted that  It is one of my strongest past life memories. I even found the staff they used from my memory... took years but I found it

posted that too in the ISIS thread

As for the water theory... who had it first :P

We have THIS from a Pegasus Guest Contributor
Steven Myers

A system of Locks and Barges

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 11:32:10 am »
In ref to the suggestion of Sound levitation...

I think thats down to resonance  vibration frequency...

I just happened to see a UFO Hunters episode that other day that were discussing it...

I would need to restudy it in more detail...

I assume it works in Air  .... but how far can it lift and for how long ?  Is there any evidence that there are any sort of larger Craft that are using it heavier than the light weight  model that they use in the video demonstration..

and will it work out of an air environment ! 

UFO Hunters, Resonance Frequency and Acoustic Levitation

The History Channel, UFO Hunters, Resonance Frequency and Acoustic Levitation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=146&v=Ah2X0F0nBfQ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance

Space Otter :well i personally like the sound theory
but wasn't a water line found around the Sphinx?
as well as docks at the end of the paws

Zorgon : I'm with you and Space otter  SOUND LEVITATION...

I was THERE when they did it :P I have posted that  It is one of my strongest past life memories. I even found the staff they used from my memory... took years but I found it

posted that too in the ISIS thread

Ref to Buoyancy ... It seems mainly applicable to what see like Liquid fluid form in which its effect opposes gravity..
and seems to do so with quite some force ....

I dont think its seen as acting in the same manner in a more gas like fluid .. ie in an air environment...

so in air we may have a similar elements / molecules medium as in a fluid liquid, but its behavior is not the same effect..

In liquid it seems a strong like force...

When we put an heavy object in a tank of water.. the object  sinks and water is displaced...

when we add buoancy to that same mass... that maybe just light weight  balloon type sealed bags just  filled with air...
the heavy mass may float and yet the buoyancy object is only very light added weight..in comparison to the weight of the heaveir object mass...

It seems hard to believe such an aid can defy that objects weight / mass against gravity...

But it all only occurrs in certain mediums...and unfortunately can not be applied as a form of Anti Gravity...

which if we could find a similar effect where we could control it... to act or work on heavier objects... is the sort of thing I think we are trying to achieve..

OR if we are using electro magnetic or vibration effects... where we may have controlled opposing negatives to positives...charges or forces ..like we get in opposing magnets or electro forces that repel ...

They exist but only seem to do so in a limited way...

out of these sort of options.. is there some way that A.G can be achieved... combining somehow...

In physics, buoyancy (/ˈbɔɪənsi, -əntsi, ˈbuːjənsi, -jəntsi/)[1][2] or upthrust, is an upward force exerted by a fluid that opposes the weight of an immersed object. In a column of fluid, pressure increases with depth as a result of the weight of the overlying fluid. Thus the pressure at the bottom of a column of fluid is greater than at the top of the column. Similarly, the pressure at the bottom of an object submerged in a fluid is greater than at the top of the object. This pressure difference results in a net upwards force on the object. The magnitude of that force exerted is proportional to that pressure difference, and (as explained by Archimedes' principle) is equivalent to the weight of the fluid that would otherwise occupy the volume of the object, i.e. the displaced fluid.

For this reason, an object whose density is greater than that of the fluid in which it is submerged tends to sink. If the object is either less dense than the liquid or is shaped appropriately (as in a boat), the force can keep the object afloat. This can occur only in a non-inertial reference frame, which either has a gravitational field or is accelerating due to a force other than gravity defining a "downward" direction. In a situation of fluid statics, the net upward buoyancy force is equal to the magnitude of the weight of fluid displaced by the body.[3]

The center of buoyancy of an object is the centroid of the displaced volume of fluid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buoyancy

ArMaP : A tube with a vacuum? The balloon wouldn't float, as it would be heavier than the surrounding medium.

Not only is that not A.G. (it took me some time to understand what you meant by A.G. :) ), buoyancy is a side effect of gravity.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:10:33 pm by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 05:21:59 pm »
In ref to the suggestion of Sound levitation...
I think thats down to resonance  vibration frequency...

Well yeah  LOL Several threads on this already :D

I just happened to see a UFO Hunters episode that other day that were discussing it...

Ever notice how UFO Hunters never produces any results?

::)

I would need to restudy it in more detail...

I assume it works in Air  .... but how far can it lift and for how long ?

Acoustic Levitation Of Stones
by Bruce Cathie
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm

Is there any evidence that there are any sort of larger Craft that are using it heavier than the light weight  model that they use in the video demonstration..

I thought we were discussing PYRAMID CONSTRUCTION. Don't mix oranges with cucumbers

and will it work out of an air environment ! 

No sound does not travel in a vacuum... but then I am pretty sure there is AIR were the pyramids were built :P

The History Channel, UFO Hunters, ....

Can't stand either of them  Total waste of time  stretch 15 min of drama into an hour and leave you with no conclusion...

NASA Acoustic Levitation Chamber

Bouyancy has nothing to do with gravity  It is all about surface tension. It also has nothing to do with anti gravity

Stop using Wicked Pedia :P

Surface tension and the buoyancy force are both working together to keep the object to keep floating. Surface tension keeps light object from falling into the water; buoyancy pulls up the object.
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/116404/water-surface-tension-and-buoyancy

Anti-gravity is useless as it would simply cancel out Gravity and leave you hanging.  And what use is anti-gravity once in space in a virtual zero gravity field?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 05:09:08 am »
Bouyancy has nothing to do with gravity  It is all about surface tension.
Buoyancy is related to gravity, without gravity you don't have buoyancy.

Stop using Wicked Pedia :P
Says the guy that uses a link from Stack Exchange that contradicts him.  :P

Surface tension and the buoyancy force are both working together to keep the object to keep floating. Surface tension keeps light object from falling into the water; buoyancy pulls up the object.
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/116404/water-surface-tension-and-buoyancy

If it was only surface tension how do submarines go up and down? Their surface tension doesn't change, only their weight.

Offline hoss58

• Gold 8
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2018, 08:26:34 pm »

I have always gone with the levitation explanation, it HAD to be easy to place the stones, there are so many. It had to be done with ease so that all it was was repetition of placement ,with a plan for each stone and each level.

Now as to who did it? don't know but I don't think it was Egyptians, not the ones at Giza anyway. I think the Giza ones are the oldest and all the other ones are done by Egyptians  copying the Giza examples .

8)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 08:32:30 pm by hoss58 »
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right..........Hoss

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2018, 09:02:05 pm »
How about giants  8)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline hoss58

• Gold 8
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2018, 11:03:50 pm »
How about giants  8)

Oh I suppose the Race of beings was talll , even giant maybe , but I don't think that there was an army of workforce giants lifting blocks with the full effect of gravity, no . I think there was a tall race of humanoid et that did the planning and had the technology to counter the effects  of gravity.  A work force large enough to do the job of building pyramids in a reasonable amount of time  and there ya have it . I know I am oversimplifying it but this subject has been done to death.
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right..........Hoss

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 04:01:32 am »
But what about these guys?

8)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2018, 04:11:41 am »
I think there was a tall race of humanoid et that did the planning and had the technology to counter the effects  of gravity.
And only joined together a bunch of rocks in a pyramidal shape. What a waste of technology.  :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter