collapse

Author Topic: Aether Displacement  (Read 106596 times)

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
Aether Displacement
« on: June 23, 2012, 12:10:22 am »
Aether has mass and physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined trajectory which takes it through one slit while the associated aether wave passes through both.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable"

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

'The Third Book of Opticks (1718) by Isaac Newton'
http://www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk/view/texts/normalized/NATP00051

"Qu. 21. Is not this Medium much rarer within the dense Bodies of the Sun, Stars, Planets and Comets, than in the empty celestial Spaces between them? And in passing from them to great distances, doth it not grow denser and denser perpetually, and thereby cause the gravity of those great Bodies towards one another, and of their parts towards the Bodies; every Body endeavouring to go from the denser parts of the Medium towards the rarer? ..."

Newton is referring to the state of displacement of the aether. The aether does not have a variable density. However, Newton was correct; displaced aether is the cause of gravity.

'Superfluid Is Shown To Have Property Of A Solid'
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/07/990730072958.htm

"Northwestern University physicists have for the first time shown that superfluid helium-3 -- the lighter isotope of helium, which is a liquid that has lost all internal friction, allowing it to flow without resistance and ooze through tiny spaces that normal liquids cannot penetrate -- actually behaves like a solid in its ability to conduct sound waves."

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfliud with properties of a solid; an incompressible fluid.

'NASA's Voyager Hits New Region at Solar System Edge'
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2011/dec/HQ_11-402_AGU_Voyager.html

"Voyager is showing that what is outside is pushing back. ... Like cars piling up at a clogged freeway off-ramp, the increased intensity of the magnetic field shows that inward pressure from interstellar space is compacting it."

It is the aether which is displaced by the matter the solar system consists of which is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar system.

'The Case of the Missing Dark Matter'
http://www.universetoday.com/94680/the-case-of-the-missing-dark-matter/

"A survey of the galactic region around our solar system by the European Southern Observatory (ESO) has turned up a surprising lack of dark matter, making its alleged existence even more of a mystery."

The aether is being displaced by all of the particles of matter which the Milky Way consists of. It is not going to be detected in the galactic region around our solar system because displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter IS gravity.

It is the aether which is displaced external to the matter which the Milky Way consists of which is pushing back toward the Milky Way which is causing the Milky Way to rotate much faster than the visible matter alone can account for.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles, of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The “energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit. The associated aether wave passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves become disorderly. The waves are disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

'Surprise! IBEX Finds No Bow ‘Shock’ Outside our Solar System'
http://www.universetoday.com/95094/surprise-ibex-finds-no-bow-shock-outside-our-solar-system/

'“While bow shocks certainly exist ahead of many other stars, we’re finding that our Sun’s interaction doesn’t reach the critical threshold to form a shock,” said Dr. David McComas, principal investigator of the IBEX mission, “so a wave is a more accurate depiction of what’s happening ahead of our heliosphere — much like the wave made by the bow of a boat as it glides through the water.”'

The wave ahead of our heliosphere is an aether displacement wave. This is evidence of a moving 'particle', the solar system, having an associated aether wave.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the water."

The 'pond' consists of aether. The moving 'particles' are the galaxy clusters. The ripple is an aether displacement wave. The ripple is a gravitational wave. This is also evidence of a moving 'particle', the galaxy clusters, having an associated aether wave.

'Giant black hole kicked out of home galaxy'
http://www.astronomy.com/en/News-Observing/News/2012/06/Giant%20black%20hole%20kicked%20out%20of%20home%20galaxy.aspx

"But these new data support the idea that gravitational waves — ripples in the fabric of space first predicted by Albert Einstein but never detected directly — can exert an extremely powerful force."

The fabric of space is the aether.

Gravitational waves are ripples in the aether.

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide is what waves in a double slit experiment; the aether.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

They are both aether displacement waves.

Cosmic4life

Re: Aether Displacement
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 09:02:16 am »
Very good...

I love the elegance and simplicity.....as does nature 9 times out of ten.

Great post...i give gold.

Cosmic..

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 09:05:12 am »
While I agree with the existence of the aether, I tend to agree with Dr. Paul A. LaViolette that "particles" are standing waves of "etherons" - as He calls the elements of the aether.  I also do not believe in the bending of space/time...  With LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics (SQK), that "bending" is not necessary to predict all of what relativity predicts and much more.

I do recommend reading Dr. LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics (lots of "squigglies" - math), and Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion (very few "squigglies").
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 09:09:36 am »
Very good...

I love the elegance and simplicity.....as does nature 9 times out of ten.

Great post...i give gold.

Cosmic..

Thanks.

deuem

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 09:13:50 am »
I am writing to stay in this loop. Deuem

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 09:16:52 am »
While I agree with the existence of the aether, I tend to agree with Dr. Paul A. LaViolette that "particles" are standing waves of "etherons" - as He calls the elements of the aether.  I also do not believe in the bending of space/time...  With LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics (SQK), that "bending" is not necessary to predict all of what relativity predicts and much more.

I do recommend reading Dr. LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics (lots of "squigglies" - math), and Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion (very few "squigglies").

In Einstein's Leyden address, every time he mentions motion as applied to the aether it is defined as the aether does not consist of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.  The following is one example.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise it as a medium."

I interpret this to mean it can not be known if aether consists of particles or not. All the same it is a medium which has mass, physically occupies three dimensional space and is physically displaced by matter.

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

Curved spacetime is displaced aether.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 09:19:54 am by mpc755 »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 10:31:41 am »
An EXCELLENT POST!  Gold from me too.   Linda

Mikado

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 10:49:10 am »

Very nice job in writing and explaining and compiling.

Couldn't have done a better job, in fact, probably not as good.

Giving gold on this.

Best,

Mikado

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 11:32:18 am »
In Einstein's Leyden address, every time he mentions motion as applied to the aether it is defined as the aether does not consist of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.  The following is one example.

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise it as a medium."

I interpret this to mean it can not be known if aether consists of particles or not. All the same it is a medium which has mass, physically occupies three dimensional space and is physically displaced by matter.

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

Curved spacetime is displaced aether.

I agree with all of this - the "etherons" are not like Our standard idea of particles, but more like waveforms themselves - except that in SQK, there is no need for curvature to explain things.

Though SQK gives rise to "dark energy" (zero point, radiant, "vacuum," orgone, whatever One wishes to call the energy), it does not lend itself to any "dark matter."

HAVE You read either of the works I suggested, or anything on SQK by LaViolette?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 02:22:42 pm »
I agree with all of this - the "etherons" are not like Our standard idea of particles, but more like waveforms themselves - except that in SQK, there is no need for curvature to explain things.

Though SQK gives rise to "dark energy" (zero point, radiant, "vacuum," orgone, whatever One wishes to call the energy), it does not lend itself to any "dark matter."

HAVE You read either of the works I suggested, or anything on SQK by LaViolette?

As far as I know, any experiment which proposes to detect an aether particle will not be able to distinguished between an actual aether particle and a change in state of the experimental apparatus with respect to the state of the aether in which it exists. In other words, even if a 'ping' is detected associated with an experiment attempting to detect an aether particle, my guess is, it is the experimental apparatus itself which pings.

My interpretation of Einstein's definition of motion as applied to the aether is that we can not know if aether consists of particles, or not. I believe any discussion of etherons, gravitons, WIMPS or any other possible particulate nature of aether is superfluous. That doesn't mean I am saying you can not discuss aether as consisting of etherons or anything else you care to on other threads. Who knows, you could be correct. However, I am asking you to please stop discussing any type of particulate nature of the aether on this thread, it is not warranted. This thread is titled aether displacement and the focus of this thread is on aether displacement. If you are going to continue to refer to theories which are not related to aether displacement then I would prefer you not to continue to post on this thread. Thank you.

What is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

'Was the universe born spinning?'
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

The Universe spins around a preferred axis because the Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet; analogous to the polar jet of a black hole.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet.

The following is an image analogous of the Universal jet.

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual emission of aether into the Universal jet. Three dimensional space associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in our telescopes is the matter associated with the Universe moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where aether condenses into matter.

The following is an image analogous of the Universe, or the local Universe, we exist in.

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/planetarium/graphics/st_images/BlackHole.jpg

The following is an image analogous of the Universal spin.

http://i.space.com/images/i/612/i02/040817_quasar_illo_02.jpg?1292259454

Dark energy is aether emitted into the Universal jet.

It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:01:53 pm by mpc755 »

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 03:24:47 pm »
Wonderfull thread , and opening post.

My hobbit opinion....

The universe is a perfectly packed solid of geometric form of all scale.
A resonant flow travels within this solid along the mirror faces of the geometric STUFF that packs the universe.
The packed stuff never moves at all, it enables mutiple dimensions to co exist in the same location.

You therefore are dealing with two seperate entities when dealing with that which is called the aether.

We are a consequence of what exists in one dimensions of multiple dimensions, and We are enabled to exist due to the information holding resonant flows that travel about upon the geometric faces of the stuff.

The actions of these flows is determined by the fixed geometry of the stuff, and the stuff is so tiny as to be beyond our comprehension of scale, as is the overall universe.
As above, so below encompasses both extremes of the scale involved.

Every atom and the multitude of components of atoms are consequences of the local geometry that they are formulated by, and then the complexity of the periodic table is by means of how the resonant wave flows combine and compound to become whatever , and are then held in a local memory bubble relative to that.

The overall universal flows origonate from the heart centre of the whole and then spin outwars to refract back into the heart centre in an eternal chase.

The FIXED STUFF of perfectly packed geometric form provides the matrix scaffold that enables all in creation.... the illusion is of seperate mass that is moving in a nothing.
That assumed nothing is actually where no-thing in that dimension exists .
All mass is merely compressed and compounded memory of the dual spin flows , and all assumed movement is the displacement of the dominant overall memory field surrounding the apparent mass that is reacting to the symbiotic multitudes of memory field SWITCHING about upon the faces of the fixed scaffolding of universe.

The whole apparent movement of the heavens is due to this ever increasing in scale dual whorling resonant flows.

Gravity is the local consequence of the heart centred net implosion of an increasing of mass, that is in actuality an increase in memory, thus as the memory increases so does the mass, and each memory field interacts with all other memory fields.

The sun, and all stars are therefore merely massive memory locations that enable in the geometry more memory fields to establish , just as they in turn allow moons to establish in their memory fields.

I can actually follow all of this via dowsing at My scale all over the planets surface...I can plot it and measure it, and the geometry shows itself, then I am able to THINK this geometry in and outwards in scale

Just a hobbits personal ramblings of that which is right in front of our noses, but can't see it as iy's omni present.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 03:35:24 pm »
All mass is merely compressed and compounded memory of the dual spin flows , and all assumed movement is the displacement of the dominant overall memory field surrounding the apparent mass that is reacting to the symbiotic multitudes of memory field SWITCHING about upon the faces of the fixed scaffolding of universe.

Matter and aether have mass.

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of aether. Matter is condensations of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish. However, the matter which no longer exists as part of the body has not vanished; it still exists, as aether. Matter evaporates into aether. As matter evaporates into aether it expands into neighboring places; which is energy.

When a nuclear bomb explodes matter evaporates into aether. The evaporation is energy. Mass is conserved.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:37:02 pm by mpc755 »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 03:46:16 pm »
I think that you are ALL wonderful and I will bet everything that you are seeing the truth of the future and I will be very honored to know all of you.

Now I just have to find a place where I can quietly let my head explode.... because it needs to do that. This is all so far beyond my understanding that I wonder if I will ever get it.

Deep breath Brown ..... just go back to what you THINK you know!  <g>   Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 03:54:55 pm »
Matter and aether have mass.

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of aether. Matter is condensations of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish. However, the matter which no longer exists as part of the body has not vanished; it still exists, as aether. Matter evaporates into aether. As matter evaporates into aether it expands into neighboring places; which is energy.

When a nuclear bomb explodes matter evaporates into aether. The evaporation is energy. Mass is conserved.

That word ...ENERGY.
When a nuclear bomb so called explodes , the illusion is of the  atoms releasing a vast stored up pot of ENERGY....even though nobody has any clue as to what energy is supposed to be.

The resonance I am finding as flowing along super high frequency pathways is what enables memory, the bomb so called exploding releases vast stored up memory that thus causes all the memory bubbles it encounters to vastly transmute.
The consequence is a change in state and a further consequence called radiation.
The radiation is the memory fields trying to normalise to the condition they are in.
That leads to the implosion of memory into that whilst normalising, thus if your memory encounters this your memory will be absorbed and you will alter in the observed manner .
hobbit

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 04:07:21 pm »
mpc755,
I should state ,so that You realise, that I do not understand( bow down to, accept) the statutes ( rules ) of anyone.

I am merely relaying information that I PICKUP from far larger memory than anyone is capable of storing.

All so called knowledge is transmitted via this medium, and is multidimensional.

No-thing actually exists as seperate mass, it is memory in our case in 3D, the actual memory field been in 4D.
hobbit

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]