collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134387 times)

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #420 on: May 17, 2017, 12:00:39 pm »
One more, so i'v been thinking.

Let's say - some of us came from plane A. We are now in plane B. 
Okay, so did we wake up in a utopia? nope, the world is still burning.

Did tptb shift with us? seeing this place is clearly the same if not worse than plane A.
What does that tell us of the system?  Does that make us bad guys? Rats on an ark, stowaways on a ship that wasn't meant for us?
Does the shift a more "biological" approach, meaning it doesn't discriminate. some of us have it, others don't. Doesn't matter who you are.
So does that mean it's more a like a forced shift?  I remember reading a long time ago  ( here I think ) we have a certain frequency ) 

Maybe our frequency has been altered and we are merging with our other self.

Either way, for some reason this all makes me feel quite depressed. Because if we where the "chosen ones " wth did we end up?

The only thing I can think of, it was the butler.
Sorry for the rambling and probably spelling mistakes lol.

Also, what happened in 2008? well we had the financial crisis.

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
Re: mandela - the thinker
« Reply #421 on: May 17, 2017, 12:03:25 pm »
Explain what? Could you be more specific?
I remember Hitler having brown hair and blue eyes.
They already had fake news then. :)
I know that song, it played a lot on the radio when it came out somewhere in the 1980s.

I remember ( I think ) the Thinker keeping his fist on his head( like how everyone is doing it, apart from the  obvious... the statue itself )
For some reason all those people mimicking the statue, ended up doing something completely different. 

Haha i'm not questioning it's existence, i just found it "typical" hearing the song for the first time when researching Mandela.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #422 on: May 17, 2017, 12:12:32 pm »
One more, so i'v been thinking.

Let's say - some of us came from plane A. We are now in plane B. 
Okay, so did we wake up in a utopia? nope, the world is still burning.

Did tptb shift with us? seeing this place is clearly the same if not worse than plane A.
What does that tell us of the system?  Does that make us bad guys? Rats on an ark, stowaways on a ship that wasn't meant for us?
Does the shift a more "biological" approach, meaning it doesn't discriminate. some of us have it, others don't. Doesn't matter who you are.
So does that mean it's more a like a forced shift?  I remember reading a long time ago  ( here I think ) we have a certain frequency ) 

Maybe our frequency has been altered and we are merging with our other self.

Either way, for some reason this all makes me feel quite depressed. Because if we where the "chosen ones " wth did we end up?

The only thing I can think of, it was the butler.
Sorry for the rambling and probably spelling mistakes lol.

Also, what happened in 2008? well we had the financial crisis.
As I stated earlier in this thread, we do seem to travel in soul groups; and the theory has been around for years among the new agers and the "light workers", amongst others, that we volunteer to come here to this plane of existence; not to experience a utopia, but to experience all things whilst helping where we can...

it's up to you to choose which path to follow; i myself prefer the purple blue light saber over the dark red ones...

As for 2008, yes, that was the beginnings of the financial follies, plus Obamamama, Deepwater Horizon, plus a few more odds and ends...

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #423 on: May 17, 2017, 12:19:43 pm »
The classic "thinker" pose is a man sitting in deep thought with his hand under his chin, not pressed to his fore head...

search around for pictures of Adolph Hitler; I believe you will find he had black hair and brown eyes; the antithesis of his Aryan master race...

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #424 on: May 17, 2017, 12:32:03 pm »
The classic "thinker" pose is a man sitting in deep thought with his hand under his chin, not pressed to his fore head...

search around for pictures of Adolph Hitler; I believe you will find he had black hair and brown eyes; the antithesis of his Aryan master race...

Seeker

That's just it, why would all of those people do the exact opposite?
Also, https://carolynyeager.net/how-many-times-does-it-have-be-said-hitler-didnt-have-dark-hair
apparently Hitler in this time line doesn't have black har and brown eyes.

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2017, 12:42:17 pm »
Also frigupshima.
Fukushima went down in 2011; and then we were subjected to their mascot, Fukuppy...
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2017, 12:47:46 pm »
That's just it, why would all of those people do the exact opposite?
Also, https://carolynyeager.net/how-many-times-does-it-have-be-said-hitler-didnt-have-dark-hair
apparently Hitler in this time line doesn't have black har and brown eyes.
I won't post photos of Hitler, go look here

http://www.vintag.es/2015/03/50-rare-photos-of-adolf-hitler-you.html
Seekers Domain

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #428 on: May 17, 2017, 12:50:20 pm »
Fukushima went down in 2011; and then we were subjected to their mascot, Fukuppy...

I was looking at events since 2008, well Obama might have been the anti-Christ after all lol.
Now for me the weird part is, I have all these memories of when I was a kid, and of course memories of the now. But in the center its a huge blur.
I remember 2008 by Obama, but I really have no clue how I spent my years. Wish I could explain better.

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #429 on: May 17, 2017, 12:59:31 pm »
I won't post photos of Hitler, go look here

http://www.vintag.es/2015/03/50-rare-photos-of-adolf-hitler-you.html

I'm not arguing you, i'm just saying. officially the internet says hitler had blue eyes.
https://www.quora.com/What-colour-eyes-did-Adolf-Hitler-have

All i'm finding are websites saying he had blue eyes, which I don't remember. hehe.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #430 on: May 17, 2017, 01:58:39 pm »
As far as the 'Thinker' goes,  those pictures prove that people are too stupid to get it right! Especially when it's right in front of them!
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #431 on: May 17, 2017, 03:23:55 pm »
As far as the 'Thinker' goes,  those pictures prove that people are too stupid to get it right! Especially when it's right in front of them!

Well in MY original timeline the Thinker had his hand under CHIN  What is being shown is sometimes called the ATLAS pose by body builders

Hitler had BLACK HAIR and BROWN EYES  His mother was JEWISH...

NAPOLEAN was SHORT  ( now he was 5' 6")  The really odd thing about this is that wikipedia still has THIS article

Napoleon complex

"Napoleon complex" is a theorized condition occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. Other names for the purported condition include Napoleonic complex, Napoleon syndrome, and Short Man syndrome.

The Napoleon complex is named after Emperor Napoleon I of France. The conventional wisdom is that Napoleon compensated for his lack of height by seeking power, war, and conquest. Though he was long reported to have stood at only 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m), historians have now suggested Napoleon was actually 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) tall, taller than the average Frenchman of his time.[citation needed] Napoleon was often seen with his Imperial Guard, which contributed to the perception of his being short because the Imperial Guards were of above average height.

In psychology, the Napoleon complex is regarded as a derogatory social stereotype.

So yeah he was SHORT :P

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #432 on: May 17, 2017, 03:37:03 pm »
Well in MY original timeline the Thinker had his hand under CHIN  What is being shown is sometimes called the ATLAS pose by body builders

Hitler had BLACK HAIR and BROWN EYES  His mother was JEWISH...

NAPOLEAN was SHORT  ( now he was 5' 6")  The really odd thing about this is that wikipedia still has THIS article

Napoleon complex

So yeah he was SHORT :P

Agreed on all, ( I can see the confusion with the Thinker ) however it seems the internet doesn't really agree anymore.
so either we are all mistaken ( especially the hitler one ) or...

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #433 on: May 17, 2017, 03:39:43 pm »
It shows that they are not thinkers. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #434 on: May 17, 2017, 03:41:31 pm »
Now then  here is another one that has traces...

This one is a good one...

Sinbad as a Genie – In a Movie called Shazaam

This topic was first raised in August 2015, around the time that the Berenstein/Berenstain topic surged in popularity. So, it may have become lost in the Bears discussions.

David S. was the one who mentioned it. He said, “I’ve noticed weird examples of this for years. E.g. a movie with Sinbad where he plays a genie but the closest thing would be Kazaam with Shaq.”

David S. was correct, in a 2014 Q&A Interviewly.com session, here’s what Sinbad said:

Sinbad, there is a large rumor/conspiracy going around that you played a genie in a movie in the 90’s similar to Shaq in Kazaam. Can you confirm or deny the existence of this supposed film? Thanks for the AMA!

it was SHAQ SHAQ SHAQ
    but we all look alike

Several people replied to David’s comment, and I’ve moved their comments to this post, focusing specifically on the Sinbad movie.

Also, DbD had asked whether or not this Sinbad/Genie movie appeared (and then vanished) around the same time as the Looney Tunes/Toons change. It’s a good question.

Since I saw the movie in search results — and images from the movie, as well — when David S. commented (August 2015), I’m not sure the timing matches. If anyone else has both memories and can give a time frame, that could be useful.

Sinbad looks like a genie. To me, it’s not just the missing movie that’s odd… it’s that, in this reality, no one cast him as a genie, ever. It’s hard to imagine Hollywood not making good use of obvious casting and easy marketing.

UPDATE: This seems to be the same alternate memory being discussed in December 2016 as “Shazaam.” http://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/12/movie-doesn-t-exist-and-redditors-who-think-it-does

http://mandelaeffect.com/sinbad-as-a-genie/

Now SNOPES naturally says FAKE :P (no surprize there)

Did Sinbad Play a Genie in the 1990s Movie 'Shazaam'?
Although many people claim to clearly recall comedian Sinbad's playing a genie in a movie called "Shazaam," those memories appear to be yet another example of the "Mandela Effect."
http://www.snopes.com/sinbad-movie-shazaam/

Then we have THIS

Shazam / Shazaam with Sinbad was real and here is all the Movie Information

First of all, lets get this straight. I am not mistaking it for "Kazaam" with Shaq O'neal. I am not mistaking it with Sinbad the Sailor. I am not mistaking it with Sinbad's segment in All That. I am not mistaking it for the way Sinbad dressed in the 90's. I am not mistaking it for the Hannah Barabara "Shazzan"

NO, THESE ARE NOT THE VHS COVERS:

http://imgur.com/gallery/W8Qty

Okay. Deep Breath.

Here are the facts:

Release Date: Early 1994 Disappearance Date: Early 2000's

Shazam was played on Disney Channel a lot. At first it was movie and then later became a short-lived series. It really hurt Sinbad's career.

Movie Actors: Sinbad, Jonathan Brandis

Johnathan Brandis was in the movie, but not the series. Possibly Danny Pintauro, Brian Bonsall, or Johnathan Taylor Thomas could have replaced him.

The movie's characters are a brother and sister with a father who doesn't give them enough attention.

VHS COVER: Sinbad has his arms crossed and his eyebrow raised. The cover says "SINBAD" is bigger letters than "Shazam."

Sinbad is wearing a genie outfit consisting of a golden turban, golden pointy shoes, vest, big hoop earring and puffy pants. It is all purple and gold.

Scenes: -There is a huge ship in the middle of the desert -Sinbad is in his lamp watching the Sinbad's actual comedy show -The little girl wastes a wish on fixing her broken doll -The climax is a scene with a swimming pool

I only wrote stuff that multiple people from various sources remember.

DonnaGail 14 points 3 months ago

I am 48 years old. I vaguely remember this movie (but not the title). I remember Sinbad as a genie with his arms crossed on the advertisements for it. I never saw the movie though.

My husband is 63. I asked him if he remembered Sinbad playing a genie in a 90s movie. He immediately answered, "Yes. It was Shazaam."

I later asked my 19 year old son. He knows who Sinbad is because he used to watch Jingle all the Way when he was younger. I asked him the same question as I asked my husband. Before answering, he thought a minute then answered, "Yeah, I think the title was Shazaam. But I never saw it."

Okay, I then asked someone I know who is around 27 years old. He remembers it too. He saw it! He said there is a scene where someone wishes for a mountain of gumballs or something like that.

4 People I know (so far) that remember this movie!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Shazaam/comments/5m8o02/shazam_shazaam_with_sinbad_was_real_and_here_is/

One more point...

spydiddley404 6 points 4 months ago

I find this mystery really interesting. The lack of concrete evidence really makes me think this is just a common false memory, but the sincere conviction of so many people really makes me wonder if it is real.

I was thinking, don't libraries keep hard copies of old newspapers archived? Or at least have the original editions stored on microfiche? Would it be possible to look through the entertainment/variety sections of newspapers from the early 90's and find evidence of this movie's original promotional campaign?

If that can't be found, how could its absence be explained while still preserving the existence of the movie? Surely scrubbing old newspapers is not feasible for something that's ultimately so inconsequential. Even if the movie never got a theatrical release and so was very sparsely promoted, wouldn't there be TV schedule listings in those newspapers that could at least show the title as having aired at certain times?

I think this may be the most likely route for some concrete indication one way or the other. Has anyone who firmly "remembers" this movie tried looking into old newspapers?

This is the big issue... and why people are calling others crazy

IF these memories are indeed real to those from timeline A who have been somehow inserted into the current timeline B, then it only follows that since the event DID NOT HAPPEN in timeline B there would be no record of it at all  and the B time liners would assume the A time liners are crazy or having false memories

HOWEVER  it seems that there are bits and pieces of recorded evidence that ARE 'getting through' Like Mcjers JC Penny photo in his album and the Disney logo with Tinkerbell dotting the eye that is on the Game Show tape...

And then there is THIS :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]