collapse

Author Topic: the tr3b patent is here.this is the real deal!  (Read 10434 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: the tr3b patent is here.this is the real deal!
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2017, 02:56:50 pm »
Yes, it has the sphere in the center also.

And, although simple, the lifter is the closest thing Ive seen to this "patent", sooo...maybe some form of hybrid between a lifter and a saucer?

At any rate a device which makes use of manipulation of plasma fields and charge migration through the atmosphere, possibly even along with some sort of capacitive thrust.

To me it is almost too good to be true, and the math makes zero sense to me at all, so I cant begin to even consider whats right and wrong there.

We shall see..maybe its why Trump spoke so powerfully to the Arabs..he has a nice lil super weapon up his sleeve perhaps? :D

Cheers!
Le
I am going to put this out there to ponder; the B2 uses TT Browns flame jet generators which is basically an ionic lifter concept, and reportedly can fly forever...

if I understand the statements in this patent, same concept except in two planes(directions)vs one for the B2...

I am just waiting to see if anything else emerges from the shadows about this...

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 03:43:58 pm »
wow seeker,you just really impressed me.i doubted very many folks would catch that about b2.
on the mandela thing.this is like the third time ive seen this date dicrepency in released patents.it seems to be a common thing.so dont say how did i miss this?
they are playing some kinda maybe will release this soon game.
yes its just a lifter and me and le have had discussions about the lifters.as ive mentioned before,this is half the equation.but for horizontal movement,that may be all thats needed.since theres not any real gravitational pull in the horizontal plane,just the vertical.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2017, 05:07:39 pm »
I am just waiting to see if anything else emerges from the shadows about this...

This is really ODD  for years everyone was talking about the TR3B....  now the supposed patent is out in public and no one bites?

Very odd indeed

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2017, 05:28:36 pm »
This is really ODD  for years everyone was talking about the TR3B....  now the supposed patent is out in public and no one bites?

Very odd indeed
Considering all the hell raised by the skeptics and the debunkers over every picture or vid either being fake or cgi, I do wonder if a number of them are sitting back waiting to see if this bubble floats or pops...

They can come by and let me borrow one for a few days to evaluate it and take it for an extended test flight  8)

Seeker
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 07:12:00 pm by The Seeker »
Seekers Domain

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2017, 05:53:00 am »
That B-2 was also suggested somewhere to have electrogravitic wing edges..I dont recall who suggested it though...8)

I believe for any horizontal propulsion the EG wing edges would allow for the plane to fly nearly silently, in very low density atmosphere for periods of time unknown, but would be basically useless for climbing, or maneuvers requiring velocity to be shed then regained quickly in turns and such.

I do remember discussing the FJG with Andrew from Linda browns forum, (he was an admin for the original TT Brown website in some way)and we were going to try to build one, or at least hash out the shape of the plates involved, and how to cut the shapes needed to make it work right.

What I understood about the FJG though, was it was a generator of electrical current, using a gas flame, which would create a charge in metal plates of graduating size as the flame burned in the center of the stack, and output would be controlled simply by increasing or reducing the size and pressure of the flame itself. Im not sure how it would propel anything, but I can imagine it would have been used to make enough high current HV to charge EG wing edges to make them able to be useful in a propulsion format, whereas batteries or auxiliary generators of the time were too weak or heavy to employ in an aircraft such as the B-2.

And, if this were the case, the sound of the FJG would be hard to miss for ground troops even if it was at high altitude, unless of course the FJG was encased in some sort of soundproofed compartment...

Andrew pointed out that the FJG was a hellishly loud thing to hear, so Im not sure how it would fit onto a bomber which was more or less designed to be fairly stealthy..maybe a getaway system or a primarily super high altitude method of propulsion?

Id have to say, between Brown and Tesla, and some others in the shadows, somewhere, someone knows how to put together the perfect craft, capable of operating in atmospheric conditions, OR near vacuum of space, and that necessity leads me to feel any such craft will employ multiple propulsion systems, with very different forms of thrust and or pressure manipulation.

In all, I think the gold ring of spacecraft propulsion and power will be found to be almost silent, maybe even able to negate sound through it's operation, and that right now, ideas and theories regarding alien spacecraft propulsion are in the hamfisted "explosive" stage, waiting to move forward into the "non-explosive" stage, where high technology will provide a quiet, powerful answer, and show us once and for all how aliens(or humans) have been able to visit or travel in our atmosphere almost undetected but for visible sightings.

Implosion technology holds the secrets to understanding the behaviors of water, and so much more, right Robo? Soon the ideas and thoughts of Viktor Schauberger will rise in the mind of a new scientist, and likely surprise all those watching with such a simple methodology that we will wonder how it escaped our grasp for so long.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, but hey, a guy can dream, right?

Cheers!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2017, 06:28:52 am »
i believe the correct engine is located under mhd engine images goo.the french one.looks like a squished box.odds are it has turbofans for initial thrust then at real high altitude and thin air,kicks in the fjg.at high very high altitude/low orbit i believe it uses solar.the wings are so big on those things,there could be a couple of homeless families in there too.lol.
the engines are the woo but the wings make the whole thing work successfully.its more about landing than taking off.theyve been able to fly ufos for years but if you have catastrofic failure a saucer drops like a rock.a bomber with big wings can glide in even from high altitude.without raining charcoal and bits of carbon fiber as it comes in.no more shuttle tiles landing in texas.this is why i believe the rocket program is only needed for big objects.its should be known that between the bomb bay and cockpit there seems to be a strange object that looks like a high voltage generator as i saw it in a vid one time.or a flux capacitor,i dont remember which.

Dumbledore

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2017, 07:49:05 am »
 I did have access to an electrical systems engineer that worked on the B2  8) The entire leading edge of the wing is positively charged at EHV, the exhaust stream is negatively charged; the FJG units are switched on once the craft reaches cruising altitude and speed, main engines being shut down

these FJG units are modified from the original concept, working more off ram jet principles than flame,leading to a very quiet and low key noise signature...

Edited to add: somewhere on the site we have pictures of a B2 with a trans-sonic cloud; considering that the B2 is supposed to be incapable of acheiving the sound barrier...

8)

Seeker
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 12:07:53 pm by The Seeker »
Seekers Domain

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2017, 12:10:52 pm »
well that square squished box french design looks like a ram jet engine,has no moving parts.so i believe seeker is correct.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2017, 01:15:58 pm »
Edited to add: somewhere on the site we have pictures of a B2 with a trans-sonic cloud; considering that the B2 is supposed to be incapable of acheiving the sound barrier...
These?

A transonic cloud is exactly that, transonic, it's not ultrasonic, it appears around Mach 0.8.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2017, 01:16:30 pm »

Very odd indeed
Below is a quote from Chris Mellon after he joined the board of UFODATA:

A: I find it hard to imagine something as explosive as recovered alien technology remaining under wraps for decades. So while I have no reason to believe there is any recovered alien technology, I will say this: If it were me, and I were trying to bury it deep, I’d take it outside government oversight entirely and place it in a compartment as a new entity within an existing defense company and manage it as what we call an “IRAD” or “Independent Research and Development Activity.”

the thread is here

which helps me understand how government entities can disavow any knowledge of projects such as the TR3B and be so hidden away from any governmental involvement or oversight...

@Robo: we do know the B2 systems work very well with mid 1980's technology, the most of which is still classified; also considering that some of the patents cited in your OP link date back to 1972, it doesn't surprise me that some of those 5,000 known classified patents could have earth shattering info...

But like Herr Zorgon, where is the main line scientific hue and cry over this? And it would be interesting to see what Jimmy Oberg has to pontificate about this...

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2017, 01:19:57 pm »
These?

A transonic cloud is exactly that, transonic, it's not ultrasonic, it appears around Mach 0.8.
Thanks, Armap, those are the ones I was looking for  8) at Mach0.8 (609 MPH) sounds right, considering the B2 is supposed to be incapable of achieving those speeds
 8)

edit to add: I just checked my data again, and now it states the top speed of the B2 is 628mph? WTF?  :o
Seeker
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:30:23 pm by The Seeker »
Seekers Domain

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2017, 08:42:39 am »
maybe transonic with the ionizer off.after on.im not willing to speculate unles the wing tips arent covered by the sheath of plasma.the goo images just show the main fusalage being covered.for safety reasons too.if ionization stopped above sonic.the wings may hinge back and plane fold up into pieces.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2017, 01:16:00 pm »
https://sites.google.com/site/nazibelluncovered/

since a tr3b is not really a tr until it has the vortex generator.i thought,hey maybe they backdated and released it.
well cant find it but i got close.things my caduceus and this bell have in common.magnetic field,mercury plasma,ceramic.
the fbi is gonna have a field day with my search history,theres even refences to how to make a german nuke!
have fun guys.lol!

Dumbledore

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2017, 01:23:10 pm »
John St.Clair
Hyperspace Research Institute
52 Kings Court, 4A
San Juan, PR 00911

Teleportation Device:
http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2015/05/patent-application-for-teleportation-device-ala-star-trek-2449132.html

Rotating electrostatic propulsion system
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2003/0209637.html
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2017, 02:03:12 pm »
I suppose this is a stupid question, but what have they been flying to Mars with.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter