collapse

Author Topic: Gregg Braden showing Chinese healing - opinions requested  (Read 5852 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Gregg Braden showing Chinese healing - opinions requested
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:35:53 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVjdvRw4LM[/youtube]

Apologies if this isn't the right forum; I wasn't sure where else to put it.

This is a video in which Gregg Braden shows footage of a woman with cancer, apparently being healed with the assistance of three Chinese men, who apparently did not do anything other than chanting; although it is true that only the computer screen is shown during the process.

I wanted opinions from other people here, as to whether or not they consider such a thing to be possible.  The idea actually does seem to be consistent with the overall model of reality that I keep encountering/reading about, although this does seem amazing.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

sky otter

Re: Gregg Braden showing Chinese healing - opinions requested
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 06:35:25 pm »

ah greg braden..
if only my science teacher had looked like him
sighhhhhhhhhh
 ;D ;)

I wanted opinions from other people here, as to whether or not they consider such a thing to be possible.

of course it's possible...anything is possible
and for some  of it, you don't even have to believe, for it to be possible

i know that this sounds very old school (or new age-y)
 but
everything has a vibration/ wavelength / definition
color and sound have properties that take up space
and do things
sorry science guys on the nouns used

most folks only engage the five of their senses they have been allowed to use since birth
most don't believe what doesn't fit into those five senses

i'm hoping like crazy that -  that is what this stupid 12-21 thing is..
an end of folks  realizing/recognizing only five of their senses
an end to not accepting who we really are and
what we are really capable of

the discussion of the love thing continues wheather you would like to hear it or not
my definition of love is total acceptance of what is
but sadly two words have been so misused they only cause trouple anymore
love and god.....................more stupid fights over defintion than anything
opps sorry.. got on the little soap box

more off topic ..merc when direct and i feel like one of those cans
where you open it and all those snake thingies pop out..
i'll go sit on my hands now
 ;) 8)

ok..guess i should go watch the vid, huh? ???

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 08:12:32 pm »
On topic just fine Petrus.
First of all may I say thanks for posting a Gregg braden video, hes a great speaker and theorist.

as for opinions?

Well since taking up QiGong years ago, Ive eliminated numerous issues with my health that were nagging and persisting for decades.

Ive healed diverticulitis, colitis, and IBS, to mention a few, and even have negated 80 percent of my lifelong back pain.

My opinion?

Hell yeah it works!

Cheers!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

sky otter

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 12:48:29 pm »

this is something i was taugh a good many years ago
your language needs to be now
your language changes your mind
your mind accepts and believes the new thought
you are cured..healthy and whole

can the new  be changed back to the old
painfulness and illness

sure just doubt your abilities
you get what you seek
you recieve what you ask for
so
pay attention to your words and thoughts

it is so simply complex most dont' 'get it'

cayce said years and years ago
thoughts are things

great vid, Petrus...but old news  ;D ;)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 12:50:46 pm by sky otter »

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 10:10:10 am »
Sky's correct on the idea that something works, even in the unbeliever, Petrus.

An editorial column in a recent edition of the Edge Newsletter discussed work showing that people could influence the healing of tumors on mice.  One group of those people were specifically selected BECAUSE they were skeptics.

The editor, by the way, was lamenting that in spite of his scientific rigor, many of his peers found his results 'just too much to swallow.'

So it's a good thing the efficacy of chi doesn't depend on belief, or all of them would  have dropped dead long ago. ;D

rose

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 01:13:05 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVjdvRw4LM[/youtube]

Apologies if this isn't the right forum; I wasn't sure where else to put it.

This is a video in which Gregg Braden shows footage of a woman with cancer, apparently being healed with the assistance of three Chinese men, who apparently did not do anything other than chanting; although it is true that only the computer screen is shown during the process.

I wanted opinions from other people here, as to whether or not they consider such a thing to be possible.  The idea actually does seem to be consistent with the overall model of reality that I keep encountering/reading about, although this does seem amazing.

Hi petrus4,

I am glad you have presented this.

This is directly connected to the work I am currently involved with and described in my Forums.

The End result is the same.

The only difference is the method of "Communication".

My work involves "Video Interfaces with the True Mind" (LIFE or Awareness) which is a Visual Communication system while what you have presented is an Audio Communication System.

The result, or outcome is the Same.

To understand what is really going on, we 1st have to understand the Universe does NOT exist in the way we are taught on Earth today.

The Experience (Environment whether it be a room Earth or Universe) is only a "Decoded" version of "Communication", taking place between the 2 Ends of "The True Mind". (Each individual Entity in a collective system)

In reality NOT by belief; What you / we experience,  taking place in the "Real World" (Not your body or the Earth, Universe etc.) is in fact taking place in a Non-Dimensional Environment or World.

So ZERO Distance is Involved.

The Reality is, what you believe to be your Environment, is NOT "Outside" the Brain at all, but is a very, very, very, small decoded animation, taking place in what appears to be the environment, (Projected) or vicinity of the brain.

Yet strangely feels like we ("Partitions" of LIFE) are actually inside a Universe, when in fact we ("Partitions" of LIFE) aren't at all !

Each of us are viewing a portion of it at any one time in our "field of Vision"..... independently !

Its just that this Program producing this Illusion, is so perfectly done, it has us all Convinced we ("Partitions" of LIFE)  are actually in a Dimensional Universe when in fact we ("Partitions" of LIFE)  aren't at all...   :D

So what is External of your Brain, in NOT necessarily anything like what we interpret it to be.

We each see an independent, Decoded Version of the Communication taking place through the Brain !

In fact it only involves a "Written Language" which is being decoded or translated by the Brain...  :D

Information is being displayed by our "Outer End" of the Mind, and is Decoded in the vicinity of the brain.

It is the Absolute Centre of our "True Mind" which is experiencing, what your "Outer End" of the Mind is presenting to us independently.

Some of the Ancients referred to this "Communication" of "The True Mind" as The WORD !

There are many different ways of applying this "Communication".

In my work, it is a Visual method.

In the case of what you have presented, it is the Audio method.

BOTH are "Decoded" and "Encoded" through the Brain involving the Language of "The True Mind" i.e. "Awareness" or LIFE".

Both involves "The WORD".

Don't confuse this Title "The WORD" with religious beliefs !

Our whole experience involving the body and Universe (so called), involves only "Communication" between the 2 Ends of "The True Mind".

We are experiencing like a "1st person video game" on / in a network, where the "Inner True Mind" is the "Participant" or "Player", and what appears to be your field of vision, is the "Screen".

We, that is to say each Centre of "The True Mind" are in a huge "network", involving a Processing System.
The "Outer End" of our mind is also part, and Integral with the same.

So what we believe regarding, being in a huge Universe, is the result of the "Decoding" or a "Translation" of information, with regard to a Common program, involving the Participants or players in that particular Program through the Brain.

But in reality, our, that is to say the LIFE Entity in the "Real World" is Non Dimensional.

It is only what we experience, as the body and Environment or Universe which is Interpreted as being Dimensional !

The so called material world, is only an experience your "Real Self" i.e. "The True Mind", also referred to as "Awareness" or LIFE is experiencing, through the Brain, a Decoder / Encoder in the Gaming Environment!

Our "Real World" does NOT, I repeat does NOT involve "Energy", "Gravity", "Magnetic fields", "Electricity", Time, Distance or anything else of the same nature, as involved in this Experience.

"Energy", "Gravity", "Magnetic Fields", "Electricity", "Time" Distance etc. are all only the result of "Communication" involving "Programs" in LIFE's Computer like games !

All these things, we experience through these "Programs", such as the body and Environment, are the result of experiencing "Interactive Programs", much like that "1st Person" Video game, one plays on / in a network, or even as a single player on their computer.

But LIFE itself i.e Collective "Awareness", has produced a far more Sophisticated "1st Person" Computer like game, than anything else has ever produced, or is capable of. (Simply because it is the Collective "Input" of LIFE itself !)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:26:26 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 01:34:23 pm »
On topic just fine Petrus.
First of all may I say thanks for posting a Gregg braden video, hes a great speaker and theorist.

as for opinions?

Well since taking up QiGong years ago, Ive eliminated numerous issues with my health that were nagging and persisting for decades.

Ive healed diverticulitis, colitis, and IBS, to mention a few, and even have negated 80 percent of my lifelong back pain.

My opinion?

Hell yeah it works!

Cheers!
Le

And that above is why I have been removing the scratches from one of my DVD's so it works :D

;)

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 01:41:16 pm »
This comment is maybe more in the realms of what Matrix is getting at regarding how the Mind Work's.. not your brain; but your mind...  (the Mind those folke who talk of Reincarnation speak of)

Hypnotism :P

I have sat in a Hypnotist's session and seen someone walk out a non smoker... So odd  :o

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 02:07:17 pm »
This comment is maybe more in the realms of what Matrix is getting at regarding how the Mind Work's.. not your brain; but your mind...  (the Mind those folke who talk of Reincarnation speak of)

Hypnotism :P

I have sat in a Hypnotist's session and seen someone walk out a non smoker... So odd  :o

YES... The Brain is a Decoder / Encoder where "The True Mind" i.e. "Awareness" or LIFE is the Entity which is ultimately experiencing through the Brain !

Our experience is really a "Story" or "Adventure", The True Mind has Produced by One end and experiences by the Other End.

The "Outer  Mind" (NOT the Brain) Presents the Experience, while the Absolute Centre of the same Mind experiences what is being Presented via the Communication of the "Outer Mind" through or involving the Brain.

The Brain also acts as a Decoder / Encoder as well as a "Program Filter" controlled through DNA, RNA etc. make up in the Genome.

"Hypnosis" does involve some of the same mechanics of "The True Mind's" Processing System.

But remember there are many, many, many, different types of programs LIFE plays with.

There is a range of common processes, involving the "Processing System" through which LIFE presents this huge range of experiences we have.

Everything is presented through the same "Operating System".

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 02:24:26 pm »
You Sir now have 69 Golds...spend them wisely in the realms of Earth Experience LOL   ;)

---

Directed at "no-one" comment but at the same time adding my contemplation

This topic really could go on for ever in this realm... Heck think of those Monks who spend about Three years in a hole finding their mind as a KNOWN method of Training that works for them :o ;D

---

Although I have not watched the Greg video,  Qigong does work... as long as you do one that does really is bonafide compared to stretching routines :)

sky otter

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 08:31:46 am »

i'm gong to try and reboot this conversation started by pet r us because i'm not comfortable with all the negitive crap that gets attention...i think while we do know of them
if we dwell on them we lose

i feel that we really truly need to be as positive as possible in a world that is disintegrating around us

does anyone have any techniques to get thur the days that they feel work ?

a daily healing instead of waiting till the body has a problem

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 10:44:54 am »
Go Otter !

Its really insane how much bad press Energy Healing or whatever one wants to call it gets a bad rep.

Here's a simple list I have Tried or given the the full thumbs up after research:

- Qigong (which can encompass so many different aspects and NOW culture's of the ancient world the mind boggles)

- Remote Viewing or whatever term one may call it

- Diet is also a factor

- What Matrix Described... Heck I made his box with limited knowledge and did see a Grid.

The list is Mammoth really in this area of practice that "Just Works"

;)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 12:46:17 pm »
i'm gong to try and reboot this conversation started by pet r us because i'm not comfortable with all the negitive crap that gets attention...i think while we do know of them
if we dwell on them we lose

I agree, Otter.  There is far too much negative information posted on this site on a daily basis.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56