collapse

Author Topic: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh  (Read 51973 times)

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2017, 05:33:51 pm »

You see, this subject, totally freaks me out.. I don't know what to believe, but I know it scares the FFFFF out of me, for some weird reason.

Thanks  :'(

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2017, 09:55:59 pm »
You see, this subject, totally freaks me out.. I don't know what to believe, but I know it scares the FFFFF out of me, for some weird reason.

Fans, that is a quite normal reaction to the unknown; a little research into basic physics, gravity, and orbital mechanics dictates that by the time anything as large as Nibiru entered the outer solar system it would not only be visible but would be having noticeable effects on all the planets; if anything was as close as the photo artifacts shown as being proof of it, it would already be destroying our little ball of dirt  8)

Grab a pint of bitter, some fish and chips,enjoy a cricket match or football game  8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2017, 01:07:46 pm »

Okay let's get this straight...

#1 You cannot ignore physics :P  There are certain proven laws :D

#2  NO ONE heard of NIBIRU until Zecharia Sitchin invented it based on a MISTRANSLATION of Sumerian  (Nibiru means 'crossing point')

3# After he invented it, all the charlatans milking money out of the easily scared people, added the Mayan calender and anything else that was convenient to point to the end in 2012.  Well NOTHING happened in 2012 in THIS timeline (the Kill shot CME that missed Earth in this timeline took out our original one :P but that wasn't Nibiru) Today using the Sumerian Lexicon ANYONE can translate it properly if they did the leg work (but most never do)

#4  Most important point!  When asked what date Nibiru wil return, Sitchen himself wrote:

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD  not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

So..

BE HAPPY, DON'T WORRY

(unless another kill shot is coming :P )

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2017, 04:25:59 pm »

Z and The Seeker - thanks for that  :)

Now this Killshot that a certain Major E Dames was banging on about, can you reminded me.. ... when exactly is it supposed to occur???  ::)

Laterzz..

Cheers!  8)

Fans'

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2017, 06:06:48 pm »
Z and The Seeker - thanks for that  :)

Now this Killshot that a certain Major E Dames was banging on about, can you reminded me.. ... when exactly is it supposed to occur???  ::)

Laterzz..

Cheers!  8)

Fans'
Ahem  8)
 From Zorgness

Well NOTHING happened in 2012 in THIS timeline (the Kill shot CME that missed Earth in this timeline took out our original one :P but that wasn't Nibiru)

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2017, 09:40:28 pm »

WSO - Defeating the Lensing System that Hides Planet X
Published on Oct 22, 2017

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #186 on: November 25, 2017, 11:50:58 pm »

Ominous Earthquakes Rock French Alps
Panic as Tremors Shake La Palma Volcano-Planet X on Live News - YouTube

Skywatch Media News
Published on Nov 3, 2017
The French Alps region has been rocked by more than 140 tremors in the past 40 days, Seismologists in France believe that these small earthquakes are signaling the arrival of large tremors which will bring about devastating results in the area.

Twin Earthquakes Shake the Earth-Eerie Sounds Coming From the Sky-Floods Wreak Havoc Worldwide

Skywatch Media News
Published on Nov 15, 2017
The deadliest and most destructive earthquake of 2017 rumbled across the border between Iran and Iraq on November 12, leaving behind unimaginable devastation that has been compared to a war zone.

Earth's Rotation Mysteriously Slowing-Experts Warn of Seismic Upheaval-Nibiru in the sky on BBC

Skywatch Media News
On November 20, 2017 leading scientists announced the observed slowing of the Earth's rotation will lead to a significant increase in devastating earthquakes around the world beginning in 2018.
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #187 on: November 25, 2017, 11:59:39 pm »

Planet X Nibiru Gets Closer -Years of Chaos to Come as U.S. and Russia Make Preparations

Skywatch Media News - 1,255,662 views
Published on Nov 5, 2016
There are increasing indications that Planet X, also known as Nibiru is moving in a precise direction towards planet Earth.

The approach of the mysterious Planet Nibiru is at present sending waves of charged “plasmatic energy particles” through our solar system. The flow of energy will finally affect the “core flows” of the Earth and result in catastrophic changes in Earth’s climate.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2017, 11:59:47 pm »

FEMA Prepares for U.S. Megaquake-Ring of Fire on High Alert - Risk of Decades Long Drought

Skywatch Media News
Published on Nov 30, 2017
On November 27, 2017 a code red alert was set into motion on the resort island of Bali where the restless mount Agung Volcano has been spewing volcano ash with increasing intensity.

Nibiru Triggers Global Turbulence - Atmospheric Radiation Increases - Unknown Cosmic Rays Slam Earth

Skywatch Media News
Published on Dec 7, 2017
There is concern among scientists that the coming year may herald in a time of great seismic and volcanic unrest, unlike anything this generation has witnessed.

NASA to Announce Major Planet Discovery - Solar Phenomenon Stuns Onlookers - Supermoon Trilogy Begins

Skywatch Media News
Published on Dec 12, 2017
The planet is big enough to cluster 11 large bodies but is it responsible for the periodic strikes of comets and asteroids.

ETA 3 Feb 2018

Apocalyptic Warnings Match Planet X Arrival - California Wildfires Created by Strange Energy Force

Skywatch Media News
Published on Dec 20, 2017
In the year 1704 Sir Isaac Newton, known as the Godfather of physics wrote that the Earth as we know it, will be ending in the year 2060

Too funny, or WTF weird?
The original video was removed by user, but, because an unscrupulous cretin (with 2 subscribers) hijacked the video, we still have the evidence.
Now, we ponder, just WHY was it retracted by SMN?

Apocalyptic Warnings Match Planet X Arrival-California Wildfires Created by Strange Energy Force

Kim Cuong
Published on Dec 20, 2017
Welcome to my channel!

On my channel you will find a lot of great news!

Don't forget "SUBCRIBER" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it! 

Subscribe & More Videos: https://goo.gl/mkCRB9
Thank for watching, Please Like Share And SUBSCRIBE!!!

#isaacnewton, #skywatchmedianews

END OF EDIT

Unknown Planets Perturbing Solar System - Nibiru Evidence Emerges - Thousands Witness Sky Phenonmenon

Skywatch Media News
Published on Dec 28, 2017
In the year 2014 a great resurgence of the Nibiru theory emerged following the publication of new scientific studies claiming evidence of an unnamed planet lurking beyond Pluto.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:10:11 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2017, 11:40:23 am »

hey Thor..wavin at cha and sending good thoughts for a healthy and happy new year..
i don't know if i believe the nibiru stuff but the earth  (like our bodies) are forever changing and i do feel / sense big changes approaching
now i have always lived  in this spot and have always felt a good amount of calm and safety
but dang check this little bit of info out..
they are saying long years.. but if the earth is set to dump us i think one thing will trigger others so yikes..lol

like i said ain't none of us getting out alive.. well not  with these meat suits anyway..
so i am working on the next outfit.. ;)
hugs brother

http://www.ajc.com/news/science/hot-bubbling-magma-discovered-under-new-england-states-scientists-say/Xy5STPdNe1guDYtt6xh5IP/

Hot, bubbling magma discovered under New England states, scientists say

Fiza Pirani  The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
1:07 p.m Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017  National/World News

Scientists at Rutgers University have discovered a massive body of magma rising underneath part of New England.

» RELATED:  Yellowstone supervolcano could erupt much sooner than predicted, study reveals

Using the National Science Foundation’s EarthScope program, the researchers examined two years worth of seismic data measured by thousands of seismic measurement devices 46.6 miles apart across the continental United States.

According to the NSF, the EarthScope program “seeks to reveal the structure and evolution of the North American continent and the processes that cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions,” Rutgers Today reported last month.

» RELATED: How common are earthquakes in Georgia?

The program helped scientists detect and infer more about the previously documented area of warmth under New England.

“The upwelling we detected is like a hot air balloon, and we infer that something is rising up through the deeper part of our planet under New England,” lead author Vadim Levin told Rutgers Today.

· Here’s what you should know about the recent discovery:

· What exactly are seismic waves and what can they tell researchers?

Levin refers to seismic waves as “vibrations that pass through our planet following earthquakes.”

He told Rutgers Today that understanding seismic waves means understanding more about Earth’s interior. They reveal “the shapes of objects, changes in the state of materials and clues about their texture.”
» RELATED: Climate disaster map shows Georgia as second most apocalyptic state
Hey Seeker.. are your feet gettin hot?..hahahahahahahah

· Under which states is the magma located?

The newfound magma is under parts of Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire.

·  Should New England residents panic?

According to the Rutgers researchers, residents living above the magma (those in Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire) don’t need to panic or evacuate.

“It will likely take millions of years for the upwelling to get where it’s going,” Levin said.

And if and when volcanoes do appear in New England, the eruption won’t be as devastating as the devastation scientists expect from the Yellowstone supervolcano.

“It is not Yellowstone (National Park)-like, but it’s a distant relative in the sense that something relatively small – no more than a couple hundred miles across – is happening,” Levin said.

» RELATED: Where earthquakes have happened in Georgia

But the next step, Levin said, is to understand how exactly this upwelling underneath New England is happening.

·    Why is this discovery so groundbreaking?

According to Levin, the research challenges textbook concepts of geology.

“The Atlantic margin of North America did not experience intense geologic activity for nearly 200 million years,” Levin told Rutgers Today. But now it’s a “so-called ‘passive margin’ – a region where slow loss of heat within the Earth and erosion by wind and water on the surface are the primary change agents.”

» RELATED: Volcano gushing ash over Bali closes airport for a 2nd day
Levin said he and his team didn’t expect to uncover abrupt changes in physical properties beneath this region.

“The likely explanation points to a much more dynamic regime underneath this old, geologically quiet area,” he said.

· · Read the research, published in the journal “Geology” last month.
https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/gsa/geology/article-abstract/46/1/87/522870/seismic-evidence-for-a-recently-formed-mantle?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2018, 01:41:49 pm »

No Introduction ! They Speak For Themselves !

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2018, 11:22:55 am »

Earth Tilting to the South-Axis of Rotation off Balance-Oceans in Opposition

Skywatch Media News
Published on Jan 10, 2018

There have been many bizarre events that have happened since the time of the Grand Eclipse of August 2017 suggesting that the great spectacle in the sky was in fact the precursor to a sequence of horrific events that will come upon the earth in what we now call the latter days.

This is Huge! Sun goes Blank-Earth Roasted by Cosmic Radiation-
Temperatures Skyrocket Worldwide

Skywatch Media News
02 August 2018

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2018, 03:04:07 pm »
 I have not as yet  confirmed to seeing Nibiru ...  Thor..

But if the Earth has tilted and looking at some of the very hot weather world wide at the moment...

We have had Ground fires occurring in the UK... which is very rare as far as am aware.

So who knows !

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2018, 03:29:12 pm »
But if the Earth has tilted and looking at some of the very hot weather world wide at the moment...
If the Earth tilted then the stars should have changed position, so all astronomers should have noticed it.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2018, 03:57:37 pm »
That would probably be the case I would think...

But just how obvious it maybe to notice I dont know..

and it may have only moved a fraction to what the video may be suggesting..

I seem to recall when I 1st looked into the Nibiru story that its was suggested the we would have the Earth Tilt...   which would most probably be correct it was was to occur..

But so far... I am not aware that there is any actual proof that it is as yet effecting us..

and no doubt those who believe and create videos.. will be suggesting it is in effect..

If the Earth tilted then the stars should have changed position, so all astronomers should have noticed it.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter