collapse

Author Topic: An Idea A Revelation  (Read 35238 times)

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
Re: An Idea A Revelation
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2012, 07:11:35 am »

dogs will eat anything....anything..they think those are toostie rolls in the cat litter..uck

nice ploy hobit and hugs to you too

undo  again apologies for  disrupting your goodbye post

Nice answer sky otter, ignore the hobbit. He has never met Linda face to face and spent time with her. How well can anyone really know someone until they have spent time together.

We hear about Internet dating and how individuals can fall madly in love but then when they meet and get to SEE each other, BE with each other, WATCH their interactions with others first hand...should I go on?

Take it with a grain, but this post is about ALL friendships found/created over the Internet and not just the above.

Mikado

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2012, 08:54:48 am »
When my two large dogs were still with us, they were afraid of the cats.  When my daughter's jailbreaking chinchillas were staying with me, the cats were afraid of the chinchillas.  Foodwise, cats are genetically obligate carnivores.  They require more protein than dogs.  If a dog eats too much cat food, it can cause renal failure.  I don't know how healthy cat food is for raccoons and skunks, but they enjoy it.  I had five masked critters parked at my outdoor buffet last night.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2012, 09:10:19 am »
Nice answer sky otter, ignore the hobbit. He has never met Linda face to face and spent time with her. How well can anyone really know someone until they have spent time together.

We hear about Internet dating and how individuals can fall madly in love but then when they meet and get to SEE each other, BE with each other, WATCH their interactions with others first hand...should I go on?

Take it with a grain, but this post is about ALL friendships found/created over the Internet and not just the above.

Mikado

Mikado,
You have obviously lost the art of reading, as I did point out to sky otter that My opinions of Linda are based on knowing Her over these strange computer interactions since 2006.
I look forward very much to meeting Her  ...very much.

I do not appreciate at all You advising another poster to "ignore the hobbit" .
If all You can do ,as usual ,is create friction and divide one poster against another ...then go back onto Your own site where You are so practised in such a dark art.

I trust to My senses, and Linda is solid gold, My senses inform Me a lot about posters, especially ones who have constantly gone out of their way to divert others .

By Your thinking, every poster who hasn't met another poster must IGNORE any comments they make.
Thank goodness I am banned permenently off Your site, and thus don't have to read anything You say, as I have never met You so it saves Me having to read anything You may spout.

Not many have the distinction of been BANNED off a site for reading it, the hobbit has.

hobbit
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:14:27 am by hobbit »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2012, 09:50:29 am »
Ditto.
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2012, 10:12:33 am »
Mikado,
You have obviously lost the art of reading, as I did point out to sky otter that My opinions of Linda are based on knowing Her over these strange computer interactions since 2006.
I look forward very much to meeting Her  ...very much.

And so you should look forward to it. I wish you all the best in that.

I do not appreciate at all You advising another poster to "ignore the hobbit" .
If all You can do ,as usual ,is create friction and divide one poster against another ...then go back onto Your own site where You are so practised in such a dark art.

Well, there are a good deal of comments you made not only here but elsewhere that I didn't appreciate. However, I gave a very good reason as to my view. I have done nothing to you as you and a few others have done to me elsewhere. There is no friction being created, was there anything inaccurate in my view as to meeting people over the Internet? No, there wasn't. I was merely pointing out a fallacy. You speak of friction, you really need to look in your own house on that one.

I trust to My senses, and Linda is solid gold, My senses inform Me a lot about posters, especially ones who have constantly gone out of their way to divert others .
AS did I and some others and see where that got the group?

By Your thinking, every poster who hasn't met another poster must IGNORE any comments they make.

I didn't say that, all I am saying, that to endorse someone as gold after only interacting with them on a forum is a poor endorsement.

Thank goodness I am banned permenently off Your site, and thus don't have to read anything You say, as I have never met You so it saves Me having to read anything You may spout.

Not many have the distinction of been BANNED off a site for reading it, the hobbit has.

hobbit

You were banned because you made a complaint, repeated complaints in that you HAD to read it.

uh...you had a choice...just don't go there..but you persisted in complaining about having to read it.

Problem was solved, your complaint was handled. And now your complaint is different...you just want to complain is what it amounts to.

Now that we have totally commandeered this thread, I have answered you.

Mikado

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2012, 10:35:30 am »
I've spoken with both Linda and Mikado by phone.  I doubt that either of their respective viewpoints is completely right or completely wrong.

I know I'm right about everything.  Cats are always right about eveything.  BWA HA HA HA!

Shasta 5150
Daughter of Sekhmet

sky otter

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2012, 10:37:21 am »
 ;D

hahahah

shasta
 i luv  this

Cats are like potato chips.  You can't have just one.

so i do believe you are right about everything else..
hahahahahah

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2012, 10:47:31 am »

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:49:40 am by micjer »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2012, 10:51:20 am »
Mikado,
You recommended sky otter to..."ignore the hobbit""

You then went on to detail why, and that reasoning was that unless posters have met EYE TO EYE, that they should ignore each other.
Therefore Zorgon might as well shut this place down except for those who have met EYE TO EYE.
By Your command, forums are a total waste of time.

I,ve looked at You with a different EYE .

You have now furthered YOUR accusations, accusing Me of ..."with a few others"..
Of doing something to You.

I hold such accusations in total and absolute contempt.
I have done nothing to You in any shape or form.

I am not creating any friction, and do not need to look into My house for the cause of it, I know exactly where it origonates from.

As for You suggesting that by trusting in Linda that some "group " have been mistreat in some manner...I have never witnessed any such thing...I have witnessed You destroying all trust , and in the process destroying a forum.

I say again...and again that to My hobbit senses Linda is solid gold.
And I have never had the slightest doubts about Her.

I do fully understand the difficult position She and those who need to be ultra carefull ,and have lived their lives in this secret and compartmentalised circle they have and are in.
Nothing will be obvious and provable as such, their whole operating methods are to create shields and distractions.

As to been banned off Your forum...one should always be gratefull for small mercies.
hobbit

sky otter

« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2012, 10:53:34 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwZR65NDRO8&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2012, 12:17:53 pm »
I don't have quite that many.  Nor do I throw food at them randomly.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2012, 12:40:50 pm »

[youtube]7Ecgo-BJl6I[/youtube]

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2012, 01:21:40 pm »
Mikado,
You recommended sky otter to..."ignore the hobbit""

You then went on to detail why, and that reasoning was that unless posters have met EYE TO EYE, that they should ignore each other.
Therefore Zorgon might as well shut this place down except for those who have met EYE TO EYE.
By Your command, forums are a total waste of time.

I,ve looked at You with a different EYE .

You have now furthered YOUR accusations, accusing Me of ..."with a few others"..
Of doing something to You.

I hold such accusations in total and absolute contempt.
I have done nothing to You in any shape or form.

I am not creating any friction, and do not need to look into My house for the cause of it, I know exactly where it origonates from.

As for You suggesting that by trusting in Linda that some "group " have been mistreat in some manner...I have never witnessed any such thing...I have witnessed You destroying all trust , and in the process destroying a forum.

I say again...and again that to My hobbit senses Linda is solid gold.
And I have never had the slightest doubts about Her.

I do fully understand the difficult position She and those who need to be ultra carefull ,and have lived their lives in this secret and compartmentalised circle they have and are in.
Nothing will be obvious and provable as such, their whole operating methods are to create shields and distractions.

As to been banned off Your forum...one should always be gratefull for small mercies.
hobbit

And you Sir, are entitled to your opinion as long it is based in fact, which I doubt you have enough of.

And your wish to be banned was granted, why complain about it?

Mikado

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2012, 01:52:59 pm »
Mikado,

Who's complaining????
Not I...this is factum.
I am celebrating...flags are flying.

You are the king of factum,
Unless everything is deemed verifiable, testable, provable....TO YOUR deemed factum, then it is declared false.

I am pleased and relieved to not be full of your factums,
They are limited factums,
Factums based in the condition relative to the tiny slither near the surface of this planet.

You may be king in 3D, but there are more things in heaven and earth than meets the eye.. Horatio.

hobbit

sky otter

« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2012, 02:18:12 pm »

I don't have quite that many.  Nor do I throw food at them randomly.

Shasta

oh Shast i hope you didn't think that was a slap in any way..it wasn't

i only 5 right now but i'm had any more at times..

but the vid was for fun

8)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter