collapse

Author Topic: New Photos Show Bush Administration Reaction to 9/11 Attacks  (Read 7622 times)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
New Photos Show Bush Administration Reaction to 9/11 Attacks
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:11:56 am »
I have not seen these pics posted here or reference to the FOIA regarding their release!

In never-before-released photographs taken on Sept. 11, 2001, the shock, horror and gravity of the terrorist attacks can be read on the faces of President George Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, their wives Laura and Lynne, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, CIA Director George Tenet and other senior Bush and Cheney staffers.

The photos were released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by Colette Neirouz Hanna, coordinating producer for the Kirk Documentary Group, which covered the Bush administration in many films for FRONTLINE, including Bush’s War, Cheney’s Law and The Dark Side.

The photographs, which were taken by the vice president’s staff photographer, show Cheney watching footage of the World Trade Center attack in his office. Other photos show Cheney and other senior staffers meeting in the President’s Emergency Operations Center, or the secure bunker deep underneath the White House.

They also show the vice president and his wife, accompanied by I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby, Cheney’s chief of staff, as they flew that night to Camp David, the first in a series of “undisclosed locations” where the vice president camped out in the weeks after the attacks.

New Photos Show Bush Administration Reaction to 9/11 Attacks

The whole archive can be found here in Flickr thanks to the work of Colette Neirouz.  I must say after viewing this gallery that he sure does lack a composure of compassion!

Gallery:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/usnationalarchives/sets/72157656213196901 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:11:19 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Re: New Photos Show Bush Administration Reaction to 9/11 Attacks
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 12:12:06 pm »
Thank you for sharing this.

(edit to fix link)
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Senduko

• Gold 17
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 01:08:57 pm »
This thread reminds me of that commercial from schweppes.

"Well, what did you expect?"

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 07:59:33 pm »
One of the things these pics do clearly say to us is, "the people in these photos show on their faces the devastation in their hearts", from what has just happened, and from the series of government actions being taken in the which most of these are involved! I did look through all of the pics, and on purpose looked for smiles and happy faces, and there were none, not even one to be seen. Wow, with all of these people, and so many pics, not a single smile........! Yes, pretty telling, relative to these and their seriousness about this attack, and about what they likely may have to do in response.

Thanks for posting!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:03:24 pm by rdunk »

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 11:37:16 am »
One of the things these pics do clearly say to us is, "the people in these photos show on their faces the devastation in their hearts", from what has just happened, and from the series of government actions being taken in the which most of these are involved! I did look through all of the pics, and on purpose looked for smiles and happy faces, and there were none, not even one to be seen. Wow, with all of these people, and so many pics, not a single smile........! Yes, pretty telling, relative to these and their seriousness about this attack, and about what they likely may have to do in response.

Thanks for posting!

I can't imagine any reason one would expect "smiles"?

Even if every single person knew ahead of time and was in some way complicit in the actions surely they would feel the weight of this humongous crime.

Personally I see guilt on some faces, check the eyes not the mouths.
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 11:54:50 am »
Personally I see guilt on some faces, check the eyes not the mouths.

This looks like guilt to me...

What I DON'T SEE is ONE OMG!!! expression

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 12:27:37 pm »
I don't see any guilt, because I personally believe that if there is any place for "guilt", it was not with this administration. They had only been in office since the later part of January 2001, and if they had started on day 1 of their term in office, even 7 months would have been too little time to detail  plan and do what some suggest as "homemade" tower destruction, which included the muslim characters in the planes. I suppose nobody in the public really knows what happened, but whatever it was, you cannot lay it at the feet of the Bush administration..................IMUHO! :)

Offline Senduko

• Gold 17
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 01:29:41 pm »
Some observations.

Behold this image, this is not the face of being shocked. This is the face of, i'd better get payed for these extra hours, I wonder what Oprah would say. 

Now this picture is very telling

Close up 1 ) Notice how women is drinking. If this really came out of the blue and was a shock people wouldn't have been drinking. Their mouths would be ffing dry. The black dude and the women are acting like they are looking at someones score in candy crush. You can almost see a smile on her.
The guy with the red tie is the only one in these pictures who actually looks like he is having a conscious problem.

Close up 2 ) You can almost hear the guy with the glasses say " look, we knew this was gonna be a hard sell, but all evidence leads back to Iraq. We've been over this "

The bald guy is like " this  better not lead back to us or it will be your ass on the line not mine. "

All these pictures have one thing in common : Lack of emotion, and most of all it shows to me that everyone in the room was prepped for that day that it almost became routine. Hence lack of everything.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:31:52 pm by Senduko »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 01:37:00 pm »
Close up 1 ) Notice how women is drinking. If this really came out of the blue and was a shock people wouldn't have been drinking. Their mouths would be ffing dry.
I don't understand it, if their mouths were dry wouldn't they drink? ???

Offline Senduko

• Gold 17
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 01:43:16 pm »
Well, i'm not sure how to type it out descent, you mouth goes really dry, but you can't get yourself to drink either. ah bullox, can't explain myself haha.
I'v been there, so i know the feeling.

So okay lets keep that open for debate, i don't see a lot of emotions or shock.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 01:55:28 pm »
Well, i'm not sure how to type it out descent, you mouth goes really dry, but you can't get yourself to drink either. ah bullox, can't explain myself haha.
I think I understand it now. :)

So okay lets keep that open for debate, i don't see a lot of emotions or shock.
Seriously, I wouldn't expect to see emotions or shock in people in those positions, regardless of a possible guilt, they are supposed to be there to make decisions.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 02:15:05 pm »
Looking at these photos and trying to describe the feelings, thoughts and emotions of the people is a bit like trying to analyze photos of Mars anomalies - what you see is what you get. There is a pic or two that shows Rice with her eyes shut - is she asleep from exhaustion, or is she simply praying?? Or did the camera catch her in the middle of a blink?? 

My GUESS is, if we had similar pics from December 7, 1941 of a similar group of people, I would expect the looks on their faces in a meeting like this would likely be about the same - a lot to think about - a lot of decision have to be made by people at the highest levels, of the which they are a party to, -  and the internal personal grief for what has happened to our people and our country. Oh, but in 1941 we would not be seeing drinks in plastic bottles and in aluminum cans, as we are seeing in these pics! :)

Does anyone think that United States government representatives were responsible for the bombing of Pearl Harbor - even if they could have had years to plan it. Does anyone actually believe that the Bush administration could have in less than 7 months, thunk up a towers take-down, under some sort of cover got the right people together for broad planning, accomplished the very very detailed planning stages, put together a very difficult set of characters/actors, including trained pilots, planned aircraft hijackings, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..................and how to do all of this so nobody ever knows we did it!!!?? 

Doesn't that sound a bit ridiculous?? Certainly, there may be more to the 9/11 event than we know, but right now I do not understand how we can think that this group of people pictured had anything to do with it??

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 07:51:54 pm »
Looking at these photos and trying to describe the feelings, thoughts and emotions of the people is a bit like trying to analyze photos of Mars anomalies -

There are many people trained in interpreting expressions from images and many people are hired to look for anomalies in Earth photos by the Air Force and RAF to spot targets.  So your assessment is incorrect  :P

Does anyone think that United States government Representatives were responsible for the bombing of Pearl Harbor - even if they could have had years to plan it.

Yes... it's all over the internet and main stream media even

Pearl Harbour memo shows US warned of Japanese attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html

Pearl Harbor: Hawaii Was Surprised; FDR Was Not
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/4740-pearl-harbor-hawaii-was-surprised-fdr-was-not

Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge conspiracy theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory

Does anyone actually believe that the Bush administration could have in less than 7 months, thunk up a towers take-down, under some sort of cover got the right people together for broad planning, accomplished the very very detailed planning stages, put together a very difficult set of characters/actors, including trained pilots, planned aircraft hijackings, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..................and how to do all of this so nobody ever knows we did it!!!?? 

Yes... The CIA already had the script and plan worked out. It was called OPERATION NORTHWOODS... when we were going to do 9/11 against CUBA

Operation Northwoods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Northwoods memorandum (13 March 1962)

FULL DECLASSIFIED PDF HERE
http://www.dc911truth.org/flyers/11-11-06-handouts/Operation%20Northwoods.pdf

Doesn't that sound a bit ridiculous??

No it doesn't

Certainly, there may be more to the 9/11 event than we know, but right now I do not understand how we can think that this group of people pictured had anything to do with it??

Since we here at Pegasus tend to actually provide RESEARCH with DOCUMENTS.... THAT is how we can think they did this...

Osama Bin Laden was NEVER wanted for 9/11
FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 ..
http://www.globalresearch.ca/fbi-says-no-hard-evidence-connecting-bin-laden-to-9-11/2623

And THIS....

IRAQ had NOTHING to do with 9/11... We set Saddam up as dictator for his help against Iran... We sold him fighter jets, trained his pilots. Reagan sold him the gas weapons he later used on the Kurds...
O’Donnell: Reagan let Saddam buy– and use–chemical weapons
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/odonnell-reagan-let-saddam-buy-and-use

...then we turned on him. He became our enemy We bombed all those planes we sold him

Bush says:

[youtube]f_A77N5WKWM[/youtube]

And what are we doing today?

Why.... we are SELLING Iraq 52 F16 Fighters and teaching their pilots to fly them

And NOTICE I am using main stream media sources not conspiracy sites and this one is Defense.gov

Iraqi Pilots to Train on Iraqi-purchased F-16s in Arizona
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=123611

By Army Sgt. 1st Class Tyrone C. Marshall Jr.
DoD News, Defense Media Activity
WASHINGTON, Nov. 10, 2014 – The initial group of F-16 fighter jets purchased by Iraq will be delivered to Tucson, Arizona, for Iraqi pilot training due to the security situation in Balad in Iraq, Defense Department spokesman Army Col. Steven Warren said here today.
Speaking to Pentagon reporters, the colonel discussed plans to send the aircraft to Arizona rather than Balad, where earlier this year delivery was originally planned.
“We had talked earlier in the summer about F-16s that the Iraqis had purchased,” Warren said. “They were due to go to Balad Air Base.”
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 07:54:00 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 07:57:40 pm »
The Day BEFORE 9/11

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

[youtube]xU4GdHLUHwU[/youtube]

After 9/11  Rumsfeld says Flight 93 was "shot down."

[youtube]x6Xoxaf1Al0[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 08:04:28 pm »
At 0:13 Bush says (in the Saddam clip) "Imagine what the world would be like with him in power"

Rumsfeld says "Imagine the kind of world we would face. if we allowed the people who bombed..."

Sounds scripted to me... they WANT you to imagine the world their way... so they can justify their actions to 'save it"

Then we have the case of Dyne Corp involved in slavery and more billions missing in Fiscal Year 2006 budget reports

Also CONFIRMATION that there were FOUR war games going on before 9/11. The General Myers says it ENHANCED their ability to respond  (even though we know that the response jets were told to stand down)

[youtube]yJK3RvkSJFg[/youtube]

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 08:14:42 pm by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56