collapse

Author Topic: Bob Lazars new interview C2C on 11/23/14  (Read 11553 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Bob Lazars new interview C2C on 11/23/14
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 05:09:04 pm »
You can also drive out there and watch the Red Flag up close and personal

[youtube]CC6mFlykjmk[/youtube]

Meanwhile back in Vegas you can go and watch the takeoffs

[youtube]dlNuEbZvd8I[/youtube]

Might even catch a B-2 landing

[youtube]Xyq-E-WA8jI[/youtube]

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:12:41 pm by zorgon »

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 04:02:44 am »
Its not that I didn't know about The Jerry Freeman story its the first I had seen where he had seen what looked like a lit up door close that is very interesting to say the least. I would agree 100% with Zorgon in the darkness of The Desert a light can be seen from miles away.

On  April 18, 1983:
Four Greenpeace protesters trespassed on to Papoose Dry Lake.

From what I have learned recently. I would think S-4 was built in either the very late 60s or early 70s.

By the way tonight on The National Geographic channel a new Are51 special will be on. This special was shown months ago in Europe and was controversial to someone enough to postpone the show a number of times which suggests to me something was edited out of the show. And even though it was shown months ago over seas, I cant find it on video anywhere which is very unusual.

Was the show edited for The USA ??

Link to show on Dec 7 2014:
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/galleries/area-51-the-cia-secret/at/tight-security-2088796/

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 10:05:58 am »
That maybe another trespass that occurred since the one in the 1970s that I am unaware about..

Again before Bob Lazar made S4 known...

It maybe back then security was much less..

But its another eg where someone entered and claims to have reached Papoose Lake undected..

I wonder how many more may have done so.

There is still the question of the rumour was or is Papoose radiated..and S4 could not exist due to that !.. and in theory..if they had reached it...How may it have effected them..

On  April 18, 1983:
Four Greenpeace protesters trespassed on to Papoose Dry Lake.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 12:55:32 pm »
There is still the question of the rumour was or is Papoose radiated..and S4 could not exist due to that !.. and in theory..if they had reached it...How may it have effected them..

Well the radiation is mostly below ground.  Have a look at this sign on a road into the NTS... see all the security fences?

::)

Here is the main gate... really high security eh?

Take a tour of NTS

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/trip_reports/trip_004.html

Sedan Crater tourist viewing platform

One of the old bunkers

It's really not that hard to get onto that area  :P

Very hard to fence off miles and miles of desert.

Here is one filed of bomb craters. Yet look at all the buildings around it.

Also this area is laced with tunnels

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 01:24:37 pm »
Last time I visited Las vegas, I spent a few days exploring around the borders of Area 51 and later touring the main roads around the NTS range and during a visit between Indian Springs upto Mercury.

During my time around Area 51 I did not see anyone obviously with any weapons, guns etc..

But when I was going along the Road upto Indian Springs, I found some small track that I decided to investigate and went down it so far to find a couple of Soldiers at a small barrick like hut with Rifles guarding that particular entrance...

so some parts are guarded were maybe you don't expect it..

BUt there maybe are not that many entrance roads that lead towards Papoose or Area 51 from the southern area...Some parts are the airbase near Indian Springs or further west more the NTS sites where the Mercury entrance is..

Otherwise one may have to hike over some of the mountain terrain to get in undected...as I think most obvious entrances that I noted were either to the Inidian Springs airbase or the lower western NTS range...and many did have cameras at the main entrances...but there is a LOT of land between various entrances or tracks...that Id doubt were monitored..and one would have to travel many miles to get towards Papoose....in difficult terrain.

Offline HeywoodFloyd

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2014, 03:28:40 pm »
well, however Papoose Lake/S4 and "Area 51" do not matter anymore, as the really important stuff (and R&D) has been moved elsewhere, since the early-mid 90's

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 03:00:52 am »
well, however Papoose Lake/S4 and "Area 51" do not matter anymore, as the really important stuff (and R&D) has been moved elsewhere, since the early-mid 90's

Thats exactly what They want you to believe. If that was the case Groom would be closed. It costs an absolute fortune in logistics to keep Groom going and the surrounding secret bases.

Whats been developed out there over the past 20 years you can't see its invisible to the naked eye. The rumour that was started that everything went to Dugway Proving Ground I don't believe for one second.

The only place to view Groom is from Tikaboo and they have put a massive False weather observatory with cameras looking right down on y9ou. They make one feel very uncomfortable especially when they have F15s and F16s buzzing by fully armed.

Check the following video out at starting at around 4:40 you will see the false weather station at Tikaboo.
[youtube]CjhDcnDn-Xo[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 03:21:15 am »
Otherwise one may have to hike over some of the mountain terrain to get in undected...as I think most obvious entrances that I noted were either to the Inidian Springs airbase or the lower western NTS range...and many did have cameras at the main entrances...but there is a LOT of land between various entrances or tracks...that Id doubt were monitored..and one would have to travel many miles to get towards Papoose....in difficult terrain.

Well that is the point

99% of looky loos drive up main roads in their car and even Jesse Ventura didn't dare tread past that A51 entry sign  A few will try the smaller trails.  But any serious desert rat has no problem hiking several miles.  Don't forget it IS a desert... hotter than hell during most of the year, scorpions, tarantulas and brown recluse under every rock :P and just about every plant in the desert has spines that will go through your boots

Not a place for the average wanna be UFO funter

Yet with all the hype  can you find me ONE case of where anyone was shot for trespassing there?

8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 03:24:23 am »

If that was true they would not have built that GIANT new hanger a few years ago

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 03:27:49 am »
They make one feel very uncomfortable especially when they have F15s and F16s buzzing by fully armed.

Yes BUT  how many have been hauled away, shot or blasted into dust by those jets?

8)

Revealed: Pentagon's new superspy plane hiding in secret Area 51 hangar

This is the RQ-180, the Pentagon's new super-spy plane, which has been secretly developed for years. Unlike Lockheed Martin's SR-72 Son of Blackbird, Aviation Week & Space Technology reports that this stealth beast is already flying across the restricted airspace over Area 51. This seems to be its home at the not-so-secret base:

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/revealed-us-new-super-spy-plane-hiding-in-this-secret-1478040067

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2014, 03:28:53 am »
This is the amazing Lockheed Martin SR-72—the space Blackbird

Aviation Week's Guy Norris has an exclusive article on the successor for the Lockheed Martin SR-71 Blackbird, the legendary spy plane that may be the favorite of every airplane nerd in the world. The hypersonic SR-72 is the first aircraft that can fit perfectly in Star Wars or Galactica, a true space age ship.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-is-the-lockheed-martin-sr-72-the-spaceage-heir-of-1456730707

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2014, 06:01:21 am »
Yes, the terrain is quite concerning of the main trails...

I went down one trail in a 4 wheel drive vehicle and ran over a snake that was passing over the track....I noticed it on the last few seconds, but was unable to stop in time...

when I stopped and looked back, to my amazement, I had ran over it but between the wheels...I just missed catching it..and the snake had been at its full length....it was between the tyre tracks !  :) one very lucky snake  :D

I have  seen  scorpions and a tarantula only once before in the USA when I went on a trip down to the bottom of the Grand canyon and was returning towards dark... towards the evening when it starts to cool they come out... that was very scary..
I had a scorpion almost crawl up my shoe... then later I put my rucksack down to get a drink.. and next thing I know, I have a tarantula spider on my rucksack..at this time it was completely dark and I was travelling by flashlight..

...but  I had never seen any snakes  before which had surprised me..(and id never seen any critters at all on previous trips around Area 51,  until that trip on the trail..).

But I would not like to chance being out in the terrain on foot  after dark around Area 51... that would be very creepy, especially all alone.

One could travel in twilight, but would have to camp down somewhere as it went completely dark...somewhere in the valleys or canyons..if one could find any sort of cave like covering..

yes you would need some sturdy boots and good clothing with some sort of covering to bed down onto at night..if you did not risk taking a proper tent and sleeping bag...

99% of looky loos drive up main roads in their car and even Jesse Ventura didn't dare tread past that A51 entry sign  A few will try the smaller trails.  But any serious desert rat has no problem hiking several miles.  Don't forget it IS a desert... hotter than hell during most of the year, scorpions, tarantulas and brown recluse under every rock :P and just about every plant in the desert has spines that will go through your boots

No !  Not anything that I am aware of !..

The only thing that I ever recall was seeing a youtube video of two old ladies who drove down the main 13 mile trail of the 375 HW..and they went straight thru the no pass point... then a cameo dude went after them...but I don't know what the outcome was !  Its the only incident that I have been made aware about of anyone deliberately breaking the no go zone !

Yet with all the hype  can you find me ONE case of where anyone was shot for trespassing there?

8)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 06:19:28 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56