collapse

Author Topic: London Olympics and the False Flag Conspiracy  (Read 7703 times)

Offline Haole

• Regular Members
  • Gold 4
London Olympics and the False Flag Conspiracy
« on: July 15, 2012, 07:54:57 am »
Do any of you know anyone in London and if so are you going out on a limb as a "conspiracy theorist" to warn them to get out of dodge just in case?

I'm no fan of GLP but this link is the easiest way to link to this series of videos.

With all the predictive programming out there, the G4S security fiasco, 2010 Rockefeller Foundation report, symbolism and numerology-riddled advertising, structural symbolism in Olympic venues and numerologically significant city geography, sublime references in differing forms of "entertainment, in an infamous card game, etc., etc., etc...

There is just too many indicators pointing to something happening, or maybe it's all just a gag?

Wondering what folks on the board think.

Offline Guardian Angel

• PEGASUS STRIKE FORCE
  • Order of the Red Dragon
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 5005
    • Warrior Women of Eurasia
Re: London Olympics and the False Flag Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 12:32:18 am »
Do any of you know anyone in London and if so are you going out on a limb as a "conspiracy theorist" to warn them to get out of dodge just in case?

Problem with warning  people to 'get out of Dodge"  is a) they need a place to go, b) need supplies and c) will be really pissed at you if its another false alarm.

Best thing in this day and age is stay away from public places that have large numbers of people. terrorist attacks only work in high profile places.

Love this though...

TRUST ME

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 07:16:14 am »

Hey guys...get out!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XgvHPt1cg[/youtube]

With all the predictive programming out there, the G4S security fiasco, 2010 Rockefeller Foundation report, symbolism and numerology-riddled advertising, structural symbolism in Olympic venues and numerologically significant city geography, sublime references in differing forms of "entertainment, in an infamous card game, etc., etc., etc...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPQRa8VJYAk[/youtube]

There is just too many indicators pointing to something happening, or maybe it's all just a gag?

Wondering what folks on the board think?

Homer is short for Muslim bomber! :o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqfxmWbelcQ[/youtube]

Well, Haole, good morning!

At your behest on another thread recently I decided to do a bit of research into the possibility of such an event turning sour, and have found quite a few indicators that show me there is a distinct chance it will happen.

I have tried remote viewing and meditation as well and have had some frightening scenes during it.

I think the best scenario for a false flag is , of course, a blatant attempt to fake an alien invasion, or terrorist attack, but during an RV I had a view of a biohazard symbol three different times. Something like a dirty bomb or biological attack is where Id put my money, and for all the same reasons the videos and articles which are plenty, have theorized.

WHY?

In studying the Hermetica and collective conscious, Akashic record and such, there is a factor which seems to supercede all reason, and that is the forming of world events with our fears and worry.

The more we think of a certain thing happening, the better the chance it is, and as so many see a Zionist agenda within the Olympics, what better place for a massive attack of the Muslims(sounds like a movie eh?)

Muslims have been pervasive in the UK for a long time, and may even have a secret society of sorts there, with many willing to do horrible things...weve seen the bombs already once, and who can say they arent gearing up for more?

Noone can say with any accuracy!

Second, the Zionist effort there, is clearly obvious in the Symbol for the 2012 Olympics...it spells ZION! Who the he!! came up with that, and isnt that like dangleing a tasty Jewish morsel in front of a Muslim pit bull? Geez Louise!

A UFO scenario? Well, if they want the entire world to watch in wonder, and disbelief, while aliens come down and either bring happiness or rain fire, that might be a possibility, but I think there are way to many skeptics already questioning whether our gubmints and SS are capable of doing so with the amount of awareness of the chance of this occuring so great in the general populace....sort of like we see it coming, so the impact will be less.

Isnt it odd how crop circles and the biohazard symbol are so alike?

A biohazard event? Now theres a cheap way to make a point, and with all those international travellers there, why kill them on the spot...let them go home and bring the bug with them for reinfection and mass world spread.

What a great way to infect thousands of international travellers and basically make the world one big ball of disease?

The plan...if real..is already in effect and theres no stopping it now, so pray for our friends in the UK, and hope that your neighbor isnt going, and if he does, it's probably best to head for the hills! Dont be caught in the crowd, as whatever they spread amongst the visitors to the Olympics can be assured to be very, very nasty.

Cheers(I think :o)!

Littleenki
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:18:07 am by Littleenki »
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 07:24:18 am »
I agree, Dave.  I don't know if My spidy sense is some form of remote viewing or what, but there is vast evil afoot in the planning of the Olympics 2012.  I see the nuclear waste somehow coming into play (no pun intended).

And biohazard?  Probably.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 07:31:59 am »

I agree, Dave.  I don't know if My spidy sense is some form of remote viewing or what, but there is vast evil afoot in the planning of the Olympics 2012.  I see the nuclear waste somehow coming into play (no pun intended).

And biohazard?  Probably.

Mornin' Amy!

Your spidy sense is an advanced form of remote viewing and is very rare, few are lucky enough to have it while awake, and although Ive tried awake RVing, Ive had zero success due to the noise around here!

The ominous feeling folks like ourselves are feeling is quite worrisome, and can be even amplifying the severity of the event. Nothing we can do now as we are aware and actively thinking about it now, so hope that Luke and the others take a trip over to Sweden for the weeks of the Olympics.

And I dont know about you, but I feel the big bang will be towards the middle of the games, when the attendance is highest, not the opening ceremony or ending one either. Just a "spidy" hunch  :o

Let em think everythings ok, the media backs off, and then WHAM!

It will be a world war, too, as the Muslims have been waiting for a reason the wipe out the Jews, and the tipping point is so close now...anything will set it off in the middle east.

Shall we just think of puppies and flowers for the next month? 8)

Cheers!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 08:03:00 am »
There IS something We can do - and I have been doing it.  It is to envision the games going peacefully and properly, with plans fizzling.  Pouring that energy over them. 

As for the date...  Either 08-08-12 is when They will try something, or 08-13-12.  Both have certain numerical significance...  I think the 13th is best bet - 8+13+12=33

Hmmm.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 09:09:26 am »
There IS something We can do - and I have been doing it.  It is to envision the games going peacefully and properly, with plans fizzling.  Pouring that energy over them. 

As for the date...  Either 08-08-12 is when They will try something, or 08-13-12.  Both have certain numerical significance...  I think the 13th is best bet - 8+13+12=33

Hmmm.
Brilliant observation, Amy! I didnt do the numbers for the dates, but damn! Pretty freaky!

How many false flags does it take to get to the center of a freemason lollipop?

33!

Ill be sharing deep thoughts of kindness and squelching the evil entity plans for hate and destruction. Maybe we will make a difference!

Cheers!

(ps, I love that open letter more eevry time I read it..have a gold coin Amy my dear!:D)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 09:31:16 am »
Believe We will.  Know We are strong and Our Will is supreme.  [smile]

So glad You like the letter.  Hope They do too...

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 09:40:34 am »
I can't see a false flag happening at the Olympics.  It's too obvious.  As brainwashed as the public are, even their credulity has some limits.  The level of security being employed is also insane; it would be virtually impossible to offer a remotely credible explanation for how terrorists supposedly got through it.

I'm expecting a very uneventful and routine Games.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 09:44:30 am »
I can't see a false flag happening at the Olympics.  It's too obvious.  As brainwashed as the public are, even their credulity has some limits.  The level of security being employed is also insane; it would be virtually impossible to offer a remotely credible explanation for how terrorists supposedly got through it.

I'm expecting a very uneventful and routine Games.

See Amy the good thoughts are already working!
Well said Petrus! And a good goal for the Olympics....clean and fun!
Le

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 10:24:54 am »
I'm believing it will indeed be uneventful.  The only "plausible" disruption would be project Bluebeam...  And I see the plans for that hitting roadblocks.   All evil plans going away.  All good plans gaining hold, moving forward, coming to fruition.

Hold that close in mind.  [smile]

Offline Haole

• Regular Members
  • Gold 4
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 10:40:07 am »
Positive thought is, of course, necessary and powerful.  However, the realities of the power of sorcery in these three dimensions being more effective than energy in the aether cannot be underestimated.  Reality is not altered by what one believes essentially but it;'s certainly worth a try for sure.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 10:54:28 am »
And there is sorcery for the good and sorcery for the evil...

Some of Us practice the former.  [smile]

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 12:26:57 pm »
Positive thought is, of course, necessary and powerful.  However, the realities of the power of sorcery in these three dimensions being more effective than energy in the aether cannot be underestimated.  Reality is not altered by what one believes essentially but it;'s certainly worth a try for sure.

My goodness.  Someone's obviously never cast a sigil before, and had it work. ;)
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 09:22:44 am »
So, apart from the pedophile, apocolyptic stunts held at the Olympics - did we miss something?

Secret bills being passed perhaps?

Hmm.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter