collapse

Author Topic: Great blog post from David Wilcock, about the end of the Illuminati!  (Read 19916 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Great blog post from David Wilcock, about the end of the Illuminati!
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 08:42:59 pm »
I think the "illuminati" are waiting for 2013 to make a move.  They hyped up the year 2000, and just when We were all relaxed about getting past THAT year, BOOM, 9/11.

And 13 is an important number in the satanic circles...  BUT:

I'm making no predictions.  [grin]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012, 10:25:05 pm »
I think the "illuminati" are waiting for 2013 to make a move.  They hyped up the year 2000, and just when We were all relaxed about getting past THAT year, BOOM, 9/11.

And 13 is an important number in the satanic circles...  BUT:

I'm making no predictions.  [grin]
Right you are, Amy! Good advice...make no predictions, as all of them have been wrong til now, and most likely, it's a non event.
Now, 13, thats a scary number for many, and it is a satanic metaphor for many.
Golly, Amy will we ever get a year in without an armageddon scenario?

Still buying that crash helmet, though....purple and teal sound good?:D
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012, 11:10:41 pm »
Right you are, Amy! Good advice...make no predictions, as all of them have been wrong til now, and most likely, it's a non event.
Now, 13, thats a scary number for many, and it is a satanic metaphor for many.
Golly, Amy will we ever get a year in without an armageddon scenario?

Still buying that crash helmet, though....purple and teal sound good?:D
Cheers!
Littleenki

Lovely!  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2012, 01:00:50 am »
planet x is based on sitchin's nibiru, which sitchin said wasn't supposed to be here until like another 200+ years. she just ignored that.

The problem with people is 'selective listening'  :P They only have  an interest in hearing what they think is the truth. The minute you try to show them facts they tune you out or worse.

If one wants to know what Sitchin said, then one should listen to Sitchin, not some Zeta Ding Bat who has her own interpretation to suit her needs  :P

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD  not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

As for the Mayans...

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 06:10:00 am »
Mornin' Zorgon!

Ah! Right from the book itself, the proverbial horse's mouth, eh,?
Sitchkin will be redeemed someday, maybe not in our lifetime, but soon enough!

I guess as Littleenki, I should read his tome from cover to cover, so over to Amazon I go!:)

Funny how these "books" have so much to offer, I may try "reading them" someday!!! ;)

What's your take on Haramein's analogy of the whole Nibiru story?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjD5aayptXk[/youtube]

Was it really a comet that went by a couple years ago? Thats a pretty cool theory he had, and pretty believable too.

I never heard about this until his video popped up in a search for nibiru on youtube. I bet youve heard it many times though.

The event with Uranus' moon is one that really gets me going though, and I will be looking that one up for more info injection later!:D
Littleenki
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:24:34 am by undo11 »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 06:25:35 am »
z

oh i thought you had told me, several times, that it was 200+ years from now, not 800+ years. sheesh.  the number keeps changing
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 09:05:21 am »
The term "Illuminati" is like "Anti Gravity"  a much misused and abused term :P

The actual group that was termed the Illuminati was a Rennaisance group that has since ceased to be

Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian Illuminati

But today people that do not know :P just group any secret society into the generic "Illuminati" meaning some evil secret group that means harm to humanity

Illuminati simply means "Illuminated One"  Isn't that what we are all striving to achieve? So why are people, especially conspiracy nuts, so down on secret societies?
That's more like it.  Welcome back. :P

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 09:52:35 am »
what the heck is going to happen in 2012? With all of the current ideas and theories, my head is spinning
The Earth aligns with the Galactic Centre every year, once in opposition (Sun 26 degrees Gemini) and once in conjunction (Sun 26 degrees Sagittarius).  There is nothing special about the alignment with Galactic Centre in 2012.

Also to pass through the plane of the galaxy would take hundreds of years so again there is nothing special about 2012 in this regard.

2012 may have been significant to the Ancient Mayans but the astronomical nonsense [edited to remove bit posted from another thread.  Ooops ::) ] is NOT the reason why!

Regarding planetary alignments and EM, there is a long established relationship between planetary alignments and Sun spot activity.  This is thought to be due to effects of the alignments on the EM field of the Sun.

I wonder how many hit points I lose for a spun head?;)
It's understandable given all the nonsense out there mate. ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:14:50 am by Pimander »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 10:09:59 am »
What's your take on Haramein's analogy of the whole Nibiru story?
Was it really a comet that went by a couple years ago?

Well that comet that he calls Nibiru came in 2003... the same year that the Zeta people said to sell everything, shoot the pets and run for the hills  :o

He makes the claim that THEY were hiding this comet, that no info was available. Just because something is not on the evening news doesn't mean it is hidden :P

That one in the video is Comet Neat   discovered in November 6, 2002 by the Neat Observatory in Hawaii

That's a pretty cool theory he had, and pretty believable too.

Why is it believable? To be sure he has charisma, especially with the ladies :P And he gets a lot of exposure, even the History channel covered him on those rocks of unknown origin that no one else gets to examine..

But why is he believable?  He also says everyone has a black hole in their brain :D

I never heard about this until his video popped up in a search for nibiru on youtube. I bet you've heard it many times though.

Well the thing is since SOHO has been taking pictures they have recorded over 2000 such comets. And the news media doesn't care... its boring... unless they can put a slant on it... like that 'missile' in California that was a simple contrail at sunset :P

Astronomers knew about it and tracked it for two years

You can find all kinds of comets and other odd looking things at SOHO

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2003_02_12/

but you also need to know how things work to be able to interpret what you are actually seeing

Comet Neat got bigger than Jupiter...

Well  yes and no....  the actual comet is only a few kilometers in size. As it nears the sun the gases on a comet get excited by the solar wind and glow and expand... so the apparent size is bigger than Jupiter

Comet 17P Holmes got bigger than the Sun (The coma not the rock :D ) and that one was visible to the naked eye for days

The interesting about comet Neat was the timing of the CME... so there is debate now whether or not an approaching comet triggers a reaction on the Sun

The event with Uranus' moon is one that really gets me going though, and I will be looking that one up for more info injection later!:D
Littleenki
[/quote]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 10:23:47 am »
They hyped up the year 2000, and just when We were all relaxed about getting past THAT year, BOOM, 9/11.

Well all things are relative :P

In 2000 the Rosicrucians made a decision to begin releasing more info to the public. :D  And they are after all the creators of America ;) (yeah I will do a thread :P )

911? likely from the Bilderberg camp

And 13 is an important number in the satanic circles... 

Really? What about the Last Supper? 12 Apostles and Number 13 was Jesus himself

Uh huh  VERY 'Satanic' indeed

::)

And then there is this... obviously proving that women are all evil :P

In ancient cultures, the number 13 represented femininity, because it corresponded to the number of lunar (menstrual) cycles in a year (13 x 28 = 364 days). The theory is that, as the solar calendar triumphed over the lunar, the number thirteen became anathema.

As I said everything is relative to ones perceived reality :D

In the Mayan Tzolk'in calendar, trecenas mark cycles of 13 day periods. The pyramids are also set up in 9 steps divided into 7 days and 6 nights, 13 days total.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:37:20 am by zorgon »

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 10:39:19 am »
Zorgon,
Ever wondered if a comets tale is just a tail????
What if????
The comets tale is showing the route of a flow going in the direction of the tale....NOT as a result of a lump of rock hurtling the other direction.

If the comets tale was a consequence of emmision from the comet, You would think it would speedily vanish, instead perhaps it reveals about the creation of the comet in an electrical universe???

This planet may have such a tale, and thus could tell a tail.
But You may need to be far enough away to see it.

It's tres difficile to verbalise how I consider that nothing is moving as such as independant entities , but instead are switching relative to the phase conjugate flows it is created within.
The inbalance of those flows creating what We term as time, and whatever is created in whatever inbalance will operate at that speed of time, and will not be visable to other different time created entities, unless they modulate to whatever here and now speed of time.
hobbit

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 10:49:06 am »
The Earth aligns with the Galactic Centre every year, once in opposition (Sun 26 degrees Gemini) and once in conjunction (Sun 26 degrees Sagittarius).  There is nothing special about the alignment with Galactic Centre in 2012.

Also to pass through the plane of the galaxy would take hundreds of years so again there is nothing special about 2012 in this regard.

2012 may have been significant to the Ancient Mayans but the astronomical nonsense in the quote above is NOT the reason why!

Regarding planetary alignments and EM, there is a long established relationship between planetary alignments and Sun spot activity.  This is thought to be due to effects of the alignments on the EM field of the Sun.
It's understandable given all the nonsense out there mate. ;)

My understanding is that it is a solar system alignment.  That the earth gets close to an "alignment: every year, but...

Because the solar system is in an arm of the spiral, which itself spirals, once every some odd number of years, the whole solar system aligns with the EM "null point" of the galactic center as it swings up and around, then down and around.  In December, the whole solar system will be at that null point and directly in alignment with the center of the galaxy.

This is what They are speaking of relative to the alignment of the galaxy center.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 10:58:33 am »
Well all things are relative :P

Well, yes, z.  Frankly, I like the number 13 M'self.  But I have known a satanist or two and 13 was highly significant to Them - for whatever reasons They had.  Just saying that I would expect that year to be more to Their liking than 12...

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2012, 11:01:49 am »
My understanding is that it is a solar system alignment.
Then it isn't a galactic one surely?

Because the solar system is in an arm of the spiral, which itself spirals,
True so far...

once every some odd number of years, the whole solar system aligns with the EM "null point" of the galactic center
What do you mean by, 'EM "null point"'?

as it swings up and around, then down and around.
That just sounds like another way of saying crosses the plane of the galaxy in an eccentric way.  Zorgon and myself have already explained that it won't be doing in the near future.

In December, the whole solar system will be at that null point and directly in alignment with the center of the galaxy.
Maybe you could show me a diagram of "where" this null point is or tell me astronomically?  If so I'll tell you whether the "whole Solar System" is going to be there in December 2012....

This is what They are speaking of relative to the alignment of the galaxy center.
Who are "They"?

As I already said, I think it is nonsense but maybe you can change my mind with some answers. :)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2012, 11:05:35 am »
Ow, my head just took twenty more hit points!;)
Le

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]