collapse

Author Topic: Chemtrails: Real or Delusion?  (Read 37204 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Chemtrails: Real or Delusion?
« on: September 23, 2011, 10:57:02 pm »
Well since this is one of those hot age old... errr new age topics, I figured I would throw in my 2 cents worth

Lets start this a little different than the usual photos of Chemtrails...

Lets show that the INTENT is there and the METHOD. In that way we eliminate all the naysayers that say no one ever planned such a thing

US PATENT OFFICE

Patent:
Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming   

Publication number:      US5003186 (A)
Publication date:              1991-03-26
Inventors:        David B. Chang of Tustin and I-Fu Shih
Applicant(s):      HUGHES AIRCRAFT CO [US]

Abstract of  US 5003186  (A)

A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method includes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.

This patent was first brought to my attention by AllSeeingI at ATS

Much as I know how much you guys detest the competition  :P due credit is only fair and he did do a LOT of hard work tracking all the info down

Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186:

The two inventors were still working for Raytheon, the company who bought Hughes Aircraft Co. as of 2005

http://www.raytheon.com/technology_today/archive/2005_Issue2.pdf - [PDF][Archived]

Their idea is to fight greenhouse gases with dust. (David B. Chang and I-Fu Shih on counteracting the greenhouse effect)(includes related article)

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-9235698_ITM

Council on Foreign Relations on Planetary Geoengineering: “Add more small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere”
March 27th, 2009

http://cryptogon.com/?p=7709

The word Chemtrails itself... was that made up by Conspiracy theorists? Many would say yes... They would be wrong

Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!

New Mexico State Library
Chemtrails, chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990 [microform].
Get your own copy Right Here

Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991 : course policies and laboratory manual.
Available Here

Rep. Kucinich's HR 2977 Names Chemtrails As An 'Exotic Weapon'

Here is the excerpt from the HR 2977 IH bill

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

http://www.rense.com/general19/ex.htm

To see text of HR 2977:
http://www.carnicom.com/hr2977.htm

Rep. Kucinich's Bill is also listed at this US Government site:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/L?c107:./list/c107h.lst:2901

So there you have it Chemtrails are not created in the minds of Conspiracy Theorists  but in the minds of those that rule.... errrr run... our country
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:32:38 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Chemtrails: Real or Delusion?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:58:28 pm »
Now the Chemtrail Debunkers will always argue, when ever you show pictures of Chemicals sprayed into the air... that only certain types could be classed as chemtrails...  but me personally, I tend to add all types of spraying to my list...

From simple crop dusting spraying pesticides into the air to NASA seeding the upper atmosphere with particles....
Feel free to pick and choose as you wish   I will just lay on the table what I see...

Chemtrails - The Evidence

I am going to start with NASA and end with NASA... because picking on NASA is my favorite sport

B-747 in Flight during Vortex Study

1974  this plane is equipped with special nozzles that NASA claims sprays smoke to study Vortex... perhaps, but it shows the equipment is readily available

Closeup of the wings.

More information here

Now lets toss in a picture of a 'Contrail'

Blue contrails?  :o

British Airways Boeing 747-436 In Flight International Airspace, June 7, 2003

Photo Credit: Josef P. Willems @ airliners.net
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:31:25 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 11:00:04 pm »
'Normal' Contrails?

KLM Cargo Boeing 747-206B(SF/SUD)
In Flight International Airspace, May 21, 2002

Photo Credit: Josef P. Willems @ airliners.net

Pakistan International Airlines - PIA Boeing 747-367
 In Flight Kazakhstan, March 2003

Photo Credit: TriplET @ airliners.net

Well I will leave that for the experts to decide  8-)

Chemtrail and Contrail Photo Collections

Strange Days, Strange Skies

Airlines.Net - Contrails Collection Page One

Airlines.Net - Contrails Collection Page Two

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:35:00 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 11:00:57 pm »
German News Station Exposes Chemtrails- Translated!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaPqCMIuEk4[/youtube]

December 17, 2007

The German Military are exposed spraying Chemtrails. This is a Mainstream Media Exposé. Here is the proof that brings this subject to the realm of 'Conspiracy Fact' They are spraying Barium & Aluminum into our skies to control the weather & our health!
http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/ct/index.html

Here is the 'Weather Modification Bill-H.R. 2995' that was presented to Congress in 1995 to try and make this Orwellian population control legal:

H.R. 2995 [109th]: Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005

S. 517 [109th]: Weather Modification Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2005

S. 2170 [108th]: Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act

German News Station Exposes Chemtrails- Translated!

Introductory Overview of Chemtrails

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:35:55 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 11:04:49 pm »
Should Government Aircraft Spray
Chemicals on Residential Areas?

Photo Credit: ColorSync / flickr

By Aaron Rowe  June 15, 2008 

Note to the government: When you unilaterally send aircraft to spray unfamiliar chemicals over residential areas, the public will get very worried. Environmental activists will pick through mounds of official documents in an attempt to make sense of what you are doing: Will it affect our health?

Excerpt from LBAMspray.com:

Check this MSDS from Dupont one of the 3 ingredients listed includes "1,2-BENZISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE" which is in LBAM-F. See Page 2 under "Potential Health Effects" "SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS EFFECTS OF ACUTE OVEREXPOSURE: High oral doses can cause apathy (lack of feeling or emotion)."

Even if you have the best intentions, to eradicate a tiny moth that could destroy dozens of fruit crops, be prepared to explain your plans, and seek the approval of the public, before getting started with such a controversial program.

WIRED SCIENCE NEWS

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 11:05:24 pm »
Water Dump

Added this just because it is a cool pic and if you see this happening you will know what it is. Well they SAY it's water ...

::)

Jumbo Jet dumping water

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkkSKxMyNog[/youtube]

Evergreen Super Tanker Service

MARKETS:

• Firefighting
• Oil Spill Containment
Weather Modification  :o
• Biochemical Decontamination

The Evergreen Supertanker is not just limited to fighting fire. It will be a true utilitarian aircraft with the capability to configure to different applications on short notice. This multimission aircraft can support sensitive security and environmental missions. The aircraft’s exceptional drop capabilities, loiter time and size make it an ideal tool to perform challenging homeland security missions, able to neutralize chemical attacks on military installments or major population centers, and help control large, environmentally disastrous oil spills.

In addition, the upper deck of the Boeing 747 provides over 200 square feet of space that could be assigned as a command and control center. EIA possesses an FAA exemption number 1870C that permits the carriage of up to five individuals that are not crewmembers in the upper deck. This area is capable of providing space for command and control components that would assist in sophisticated mapping, incident monitoring and video/communications downlink relay that might require additional personnel over and above the required crew.

Evergreen Aviation

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:40:42 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 11:05:55 pm »
Western Kansas Weather Modification Program

Weather Modification
October 06, 2007

Water is prized in western Kansas, where aquifers are suffering and farms are miles wide and generations deep; a scant half inch of rain can mean the difference between a successful season and a failed one.

But when it comes in the form of fist-sized balls of ice known as hail, water's more than a menace. It can damage and even destroy crops.

That's where the Western Kansas Weather Modification Program and other cloud-seeding operations across the western U.S. come in. The WKWMP is among about 10 programs that tinker with the weather — either by trying to cut the size of hail or boost rainfall and snowpack. They do it largely by shooting up storm clouds with silver iodide or dry ice mixtures.

Cloud seeders prime the skies for needed rain - USATODAY.com

Also see Weather Modification, Inc. (Cloud Seeding, atmospheric research, rain enhancement, cloud physics)

Cloud seeders prime the skies for needed rain

Weather Modification, Inc.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:41:16 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 11:06:42 pm »
New Orleans Aerial Spraying

If you wake up early in the morning and happen to spot this aircraft flying over leaving a barely visible trail... do not worry its not "Chemtrails"... it is merely DIBROM, a pesticide and this single aircraft can cover 60,000 acres per day. Might be a good idea to cover the BBQ though.

U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Jacob N. Bailey

Spray 'em out

NEW ORLEANS -- A U.S. Air Force Reserve C-130 Hercules from the 910th Airlift Wing at Youngstown Air Reserve Station, Ohio, sprays Dibrom, a pesticide approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, over the city Sept. 13. The C-130 crew plans to spray the New Orleans area first, then other affected Gulf Coast areas as required. Crews will target are primarily mosquitoes and filth flies, which are capable of transmitting diseases such as Malaria, West Nile virus, and various types of Encephalitis. The C-130 is capable of spraying about 60,000 acres per day. 050913-F-5964B-033

Source: AFRC.AF.MIL

U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Shawn David McCowan

Tech. Sgt. Jim Graves (left) and Staff Sgt. Tom Kocis, aerial spray maintenance technicians with the 910th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, check recirculation valves during a pre-flight inspection of the Modular Aerial Spray System Sept. 13. 050913-F-3849M-001

U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Bryan Ripple

Aerial Spraying

The Modular Aerial Spray System on Air Force Reserve Command C-130 aircraft can use a setting called ultra-low-volume and specialized spray boom nozzles like these to spread one-half to an ounce of chemical over an acre. The droplets need only be large enough to attach to the hair on a mosquito's leg to be effective. 050719-F-2585R-001

Perfectly Harmless... errrr

Now not to worry... as these are safe chemicals:
Dibrom, a pesticide approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency

U.S. Air Force photo by 1st Lt. James Bressendorff

MINOT AIR FORCE BASE, N.D.

Staff Sgt. Tom Kocis performs a preflight nozzle inspection on a C-130 Hercules spraying system. The 757th Airlift Squadron's Airmen conducted aerial spraying here and the local community July 19 and 20 to reduce and control the mosquito population. The Airmen are from Youngstown Air Reserve Base, Ohio. 050719-F-1004B-002

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:42:33 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 11:08:52 pm »
Boeing 777-300 - "The Long Room" (February 15, 2003)

Disclaimer: This is NOT a Chemtrail Aircraft, though it has been presented as such

Now why anyone would get the idea that it IS is beyond me

Article, more pictures and sources all here
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Boeing_777_300_The_Long_Room.html

Originally posted by tiderious

I saw this craft parked on the flightline for the better part of a year. It never seemed to move. I never saw it taxi, take off, or land. Or in the process of any of those.

Sometimes, it would just be gone. And i thought it must have moved on to some other base. but then it would show back up again after a couple of days.

Always seemed like a really odd plane to me. i never found out what its purpose was
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 12:34:38 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 11:09:25 pm »
Now bearing in mind what you just saw above in that Boeing 707-300, lets add a little more to the mystery...

The plane above is a Navy E-6 TACAMO. The material trailing off the wingtips is probably spy gear, which is why the fuel jettison ports are located inboard of the wingtips in this version of the Boeing 707-300 airframe. http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemrl.htm

So this is a picture of a FUEL DUMP not 'Chemtrails"

On the 135s, that photo was emailed to me and looked very bizarre as I used to work on 707s and know the fuel tank vents are in the wingtips. I sent this along to a friend who is in the 'right place' and he did an analysis. His response came in this morning: the airplane is a Navy TACAMO electronic command and control plane. It has NO room for extra fuel to spray, and the fuel vents were relocated to the inboard points because of all the antennas that are now in the wingtips. I'll email his response, including the Boeing site.

More here at RENSE.COM
http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemrl.htm

In 1998 the U.S. Air Force introduced JP-8+100, an improved JP-8 fuel with a "fuel injector cleaner" (additive) that reduces fouling/coking in engine fuel controls, mainburner fuel nozzles, manifolds and augmentor sprayrings/spraybars and reduces smoke and soot in older engines. To initiate its transition, the JP-8 specification (MIL-T-83133D) was amended to allow limited use of the additive.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum14/HTML/000003.html

Seems fuel dumps are very common, and military fuels are a lot 'dirtier' than commercial fuels thus increasing the chemicals in the air.

But these are not CHEMTRAILS  merely trails of toxic chemicals

I will add more later on the toxic chemicals un Military Fuels

Now how about this little gem?

KTVL 7 weatherman acknowledges aluminium chemtrails! (8 april 2010)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1HgWZJAouQ[/youtube]

Scientists now admit that emissions from aircraft are forming artificial clouds that block out the sun, precisely what geoengineering advocates like top eugenicist and White House science advisor John P. Holdren have called for, but the article tries to insinuate that the effect is caused by natural “vapours,” when in reality it can be attributed to chemtrails that contain substances harmful to humans.

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, July 2, 2010
http://dprogram.net/climate-change/video-scientists-admit-chemtrails-are-creating-artificial-clouds.html
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:46:05 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 11:10:42 pm »
Fuel Dumps

Well its only highly toxic jet fuel.. I wouldn't be too concerned. The Military assures us its relatively harmless

Photo Credit: CHEMTRAILS OVER KNOXVILLE

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:46:39 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 11:11:01 pm »
Chemtrails in Space
The Story from NASA

Okay I said I would finish with NASA  ;D

The Story from NASA
NASA is going to make pretty Noctilucent Clouds
Public Release but a Little Misdirection
The Innocent Launch from NASA
Saturday Night Light Show
Sept 20th, 2009

Credit: John A. Blackwell/Space Weather

The phones started ringing around 7:30 pm EDT on Saturday night, Sept. 19th. All along the US Atlantic seaboard, police stations and news desks received reports of strange lights in the sky. John A. Blackwell of Exeter, New Hampshire, snapped this picture of the phenomenon:

"It was an impressive display," says Blackwell. "To the naked eye, it was visible for about a minute."

It looks like a passing comet or a giant, luminous amoeba. But this was pure rocket science. The cloud was created by a Black Brant XII sounding rocket launched from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. The rocket released a cloud of electrically-charged aerosols near the top of Earth's atmosphere to investigate the formation of noctilucent clouds or "NLCs." Mysterious NLCs form naturally around Earth's poles during the months of northern summer. On this September evening, researchers decided to see if they could create an artificial NLC at mid-latitudes; it seems to have worked.

Ground-based cameras and radars along the Atlantic coast monitored the experiment while the STPSat-1 satellite watched from Earth orbit. Principal investigators at the Naval Research Lab hope the data will reveal much about the microphysics of noctilucent clouds and the possible role of rockets in creating them.

Credit: Neil Winston/Space Weather

The rocket launched at around 7:30 pm (Eastern Time) from the NASA Wallops Flight Facility. It was a four stage rocket and you could see each stage ignite one after another. About four minutes after the launch, it released it's charged aerosol payload to create artificial noctilucent clouds. The release formed an impressive, bright cone shaped cloud. Photo Details: Canon EOS Rebel XSi, 200 ASA, 30s Exposure

SOURCE: Space Weather

Many more links and info here

Collection of Natural Noctilucent Clouds

PS Look carefully... this one is looking back at you

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:50:32 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 11:14:03 pm »
Quote from: olddood board=zorgon thread=8752 post=272290 time=1283079738
I can see 'The Eye in the Sky' in that photo.   8-)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:52:50 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 11:14:24 pm »
Chemtrails in Space
The Reality 

The Project is in Reality a US NAVY Space Program project to
Create an Artificial Dust Shield for Military Purpose

The program is called CARE - Charged Aerosol Release Experiment

The following Slides are taken from a presentation on the purpose of this program. The important points I have gathered here.

1. The program is sponsored by the US NAVY Naval Research Laboratory
   2. Purposes:
          * Allows for control of some physical processes in the space environment
          * Allows for possible denial of adversary communication/navigation systems (military)
          * Allows for possible new communication system techniques (military)
   3. How is the space environment perturbed?
          * Injection of charged particle beams (heavy ions or electron beams)
          * Release of chemicals that photoionize (barium)
          * Release of chemicals that attach electron (nickel carbonyl, sulfur hexafluride, trifloromethyl bromide)
          * Release of aerosol particles (space shuttle exhaust)
          * Injection of high power radio waves from space or the ground (HAARP, Arecibo, EISCAT Tromso)
   4. What types of perturbations are produced ?
          * Electron density
          * Electron temperature
          * Space plasma conductivity
          * Natural ionospheric currents (new communication techniques !)
          * Space plasma waves and turbulence (may degrade communication and navigation radio signals)
   5. Current Projects
          * Artificial Perturbation of Natural Dust Clouds in the Space Environment (Sponsored by NSF)
          * Creation of Artificial Dust Clouds in the Space Environment (Sponsored by NRL)
          * Creation of Artificial Plasma Clouds in Space for Remediation of Radioactive Particles after High Altitude Thermonuclear Detonation

The document has more mention of HAARP. This document also ties HAARP in with the European EISCAT system and the Arecibo Dish in Puerto Rico, something I have been trying to get official confirmation of for some time.

SOURCE: Active Perturbation of the Near Earth Space Environment by Prof. Wayne A. Scales, PhD - Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- [PDF][Archived]

Now it seems no matter where I turn, it always comes back to the NAVY as running the REAL space program (stay tuned for that  8-) ) even to the point of Bab Lazar's paycheck while at Area 51 being from the NAVY not the Air Force

Here are the slides from the CARE presentation.

Here is the HAARP connection to the project, making this one of the most important documents I have found...

PS The NAVY runs HAARP  no matter what you may have thought

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program 
NRL Naval Research Laboratory

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/04images/CARE/Page03.png

I will get more into Space Plasma later  8-)

Confirmation of who is running the show...

No more doubt about one of the uses of HARRP

Well now... so much for NASA's pretty glowing cloud experiment.

To be sure it does make those pretty clouds... but as you can see, that is not its purpose
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:54:27 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 11:15:00 pm »
Chemtrails in Space

Paper #2 - An Update on the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment CARE. NASA is not even mentioned anymore in this one

The first thing we see here is the large Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) Logo. NASA is not even mentioned. Phage linked to this document in the other thread and many of his supporters gave him a star, yet reading that thread there was strangely NO ONE who mentioned that the article showed the real purpose of the experiment, nor the fact that it was a NAVY project, nor that HAARP is most definately involved.

* Objectives:
          o Examine the effect of artificially-created, charged-particulate layers on the penetration of UHF, L-Band and S-Band radars.
          o Design and build a rocket payload with a chemical release and instruments to solve the mystery of radar echoes from dusty plasmas
    * Description: A series of rocket experiments will be conducted to test the theories for radar scatter from charged dust - Rocket Experiment
          o Chemical Release (280 km Altitude, 111 kg)
          o Instrumented Payload - Radio Beacon (CARE I)
          o Ground Radars for Backscatter Observations
          o Launch Sites
                + Wallops Island, Virginia (CARE I 2009)
                + Andoya, Norway or Poker Flat, Alaska (CARE II)
                + Kwajalein, Marshall Islands (CARE II Alternate)

SOURCE: An Update on the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment CARE - [PDF][Archived]

Kwajalien Island involved? That is the USARMY-Space and Missile Defense Command's launch site and has been since 1956

Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (RTS) - Marshall Islands

See here for more details on Kwajalien

* Artificial Noctilucent Cloud Formation
          o Physics of Enhanced Radar Scatter
    * Release from Nihka Solid Rocket Motor
          o Large Concentration of Dust
          o Supersonic Injection Velocity
    * Global Transport of Dust Layer

Much more data and links to all the information from NASA and the NAVY as well as related source to numerous to add in here. Just visit my page at

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:57:14 am by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]