collapse

Author Topic: Lunar Matters to Ponder...  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
  • Just a fun loving kind of Rabbit.
Lunar Matters to Ponder...
« on: September 26, 2014, 09:03:06 am »
I'd like to throw out an idea here to consider. Perhaps it's been covered here, but I wasn't seeing it, if so. This starts a little odd, but bear with me. It'll get to a very meaningful point, quickly enough.

Prior to the time of the Great Flood on this planet, and which far more than the Bible makes reference to as a real event having happening in antiquity, there is another factor described in religious texts. It's longevity or life span beyond anything we'd imagine today. In fact, hundreds of years worth of it, if there is any truth to anything from those sources. This is one factor to consider.

In line to but entirely separate from that area of thought is the obvious issue of a 4 billion year old planet with known physical history accounting for less than 12,000 years of that time. Pieces here and there come up from older periods, or what I refer to as the Deep Past (anything beyond the 11,400 year mark as a rough reference), but they are pieces which raise far more question than they supply answer in most, if not all cases. This is especially true where deep past discoveries relate to man or our ancestors.

What the above two factors, when considered together, have in common is the opening of a door for possibility. A large door, containing a very large possibility.

Enter Luna or our lonely little moon making it's endless circles around our lonely little rock. It's been there forever, in our sense of time and it is a truly timeless place in most ways for preservation of whatever finds its way onto the Lunar surface. I'd assume, short of impact events, we'd all be in agreement for that point, right?

So, what is the matter to ponder? Our deep past. That is what. A very obvious point of human history as we know it and human nature as we live it. Man is curious. Man never rests on status quo for long and man is creative, almost beyond what is healthy. (well beyond in some cases).

---

Bottom line to this, and this is what I bring to ponder. On a planet with 4 billion years of history for its existence, and a known presence of indigenous intelligent life going back millions upon millions of years? What are the odds that we are truly the first men to ever reach upward with the timeline existing to have developed a way to do more than wish? What are the odds, life has never taken a turn toward intelligent design of support systems to achieve this, until these last 10,000 years or so and then, only the last 50-60 years from those millions of years of continuous life present?

IF....we allow for even the possibility that man has, during that endless history to consider, reached upward and developed means to reach TO the moon? Then one truth is very likely a given here.

Whatever was taken there in antiquity and whatever was built there in our deep past IS STILL THERE. It would be covered by inches if not feet of fine regolith by now, and likely? Entirely unrecognizable as anything but odd looking lumps in the dust. Strikingly unnatural shapes or impressions in the endless sea of off white amid rock.

Now...I ask, why have we lost interest in Luna? This isn't a deduction I came to requiring fancy education or extensive training. It isn't even a conclusion that takes a whole lot of imagination. Very intelligent men ran our early space programs, both here and among the Soviets. They surely considered what I pose here...and may just have answered it along the way, as well.

So....what are the odds folks?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]