collapse

Author Topic: Possible "Holy Grail Proof" of NASA Et Al Photo Tampering  (Read 21885 times)

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Possible "Holy Grail Proof" of NASA Et Al Photo Tampering
« on: December 11, 2013, 09:14:15 pm »
The information presented here could possibly become one of the “holy grail “proofs of long term suspicions of NASA/et-al’s lying and deceit with photos made public.

The information revealed in the screen shot photos and links below present the most obvious and serious presentations of just how far NASA et al will go in attempting to hide the truth of Mars from we the people. (and of the Moon, etc)

The “before” picture was taken by Rover Opportunity on Mars Sol day 1105 by the nav cam, and the “after” picture was taken by Rover Opportunity on Sol day 1167 by the pan cam. It is the later Sol day pic representation that have been much shown to the world!!

Even in the “before” pic, evidence of photo tampering of anomalies is rather obvious with significant black smudging, but in the after pic one can see how all of these were handled with the "more professional tampering". :)

The after pic - well just see it for yourselves, as the tampering is so very obvious. Even with the tampering here, there are plenty of the common cliff features that do make it easy for making close comparisons. Of course in the “after” pic, the whole wall of the cape shows it has been given a tampering “textured look”!

At sometime prior, someone seemingly joked about NASA having put the Egyptian statue there, for confusion purposes, and for their laughs when it is discussed - - that and a few other open anomalies there MAY BE just what they have done, to help hide/confuse the real truth. In the before pic, where the statue should be looks more like a stairway, both above and below the statue area.

I will be looking forward to your comment on what you see and think!!

“Before” link - this is a long distance shot, and to actually see the details of the cape, one will need to magnify it significantly. There are many visible features that can be seen in this pic of the cape that are so obviously hidden in the “after” pic. Please notice the "host" of un-before seen anomalies in this "before" pic!! A screenshot from this link is  posted below. Be sure to click on the screenshots to better see the detail!!

“After” link - the complete cape is much easier to see in this pic, which does make it easier to see the differences.

And another "after" pic link:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 04:37:33 pm by zorgon »

deuem

Re: Possible "Holy Grail Proof" of NASA Et Al Photo Tampering
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 07:01:09 am »
I don't know if this helps or hurts

Deuem

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 08:05:48 am »
I can see that the images look different.  Could you use some lines to point out what features you think have been deliberately obscured?  What would the purpose of tampering with these images?

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 08:40:24 am »
Those two pictures are from 2 different positions and angles, as well as lighting from a different time of day.  What is is you're seeing tampered with?
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 06:07:13 pm »
Those two pictures are from 2 different positions and angles, as well as lighting from a different time of day.  What is is you're seeing tampered with?
Not only that, the photo from the Navcam is a visible light photo, the photo from the Pancam is from the ultraviolet filter.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 06:43:11 pm »
Pimander and WarToad - I have been out today, so am just now getting back to this. If ones looks at the "before" closely, it is just very different in many areas. I can't directly upload photos right now, so I cannot edit these pics. I will try to give a few of the more significant/notable differences, and also add comments for clarity.

1. Pimander, the only logical reason for tampering with these images is to remove/hide the intelligent design and artificiality that would simply prove the existence of humanoid alien life forms, of some level.

2. One of the first areas of the before pic that is absolutely not seen in the after pic is...a very flat surface with seemingly outlined edges, that is located on the mid-level promontory, just to the other side of the "stairway". Obviously no known use of the flat surface area, but might be big enough for a small lander of some sort.

3. The "stairway" - Notice the open area of the rock at the mid-level promontory, where the egyptian statue stands in the "after" pic. In the "before" pic, the statue is not seen, and stairway steps (with mag) can be seen, both at the upper level of the promontory, and at the lower level of the stairway.

4 If you will notice, at the bottom part of the stairway we can see, there is another flat promontory area, with possibly some sort of structures there. Because we cannot see the bottom end of the stairway, it may very well go farther down the cliff. Obviously, stairway steps are made for moving from one place to another - something is here for somebody to come from, and for somebody to go to. The stairway is a very simple KEY for understanding that LIFE was/or is here!!

5. There are two significant smudged anomalies at the bottom right of the cape. The first is right at the front. No way to know what this is, but the bottom of it can still be seen. We can see what look like 3 support beams/legs, so we could assume there is a 4th support beam/leg.  At the top of the smudge we can see that something is there, but what it is, is another question. In the after pic, this anomaly just looks like a big textured rock! The other of these two anomalies is right behind and to our left of this one. It also is significantly smudged. Of course, the smudge is done very erratically, but if we look closely, there is big upper smudge, and smaller lower smudge. In between these two smudges, we can see vertical right and left lines that would indicate there to be some sort of standing smooth cylindrical object here. And there is also a piece of white stuff here that may even be smudging too, right at the bottom of this cylindrical anomaly. There is also something at the top of this anomaly, but because of depth perception, I am not sure about it being at the top of this, or farther back. At the base of this "column", there is a very large area that is also blackened, having a somewhat rounded/oval top, and flowing down. All of this too is just textured rock in the "after" pic.

6. Yes, the photo angles are a little different, but that would not have completely eliminated the "nose" of the cape. In the before pic, we can see that the nose of the cape stretches down and forward significantly, with a varied assortment of rocks and etc plainly seen. In the after pic, we can see much the same assortment of rocks at the higher levels, until we get to the nose of the cape, and the nose vanishes, into texture and thin air!

7. In the "before" pic, a little way up from the bottom, and near the left side, there is a shiny object in the rocks that has a metallic silver appearance. Several straight lines can be see in the form of this object. Of course in the "after" pic, this object is just not there.

8. In the before pic, the entire cliffside is just one big loose-jumble of rocks of various sizes, seen as if many of them had fallen down and around each, rock to rock. In the after pic, most all of this is just grossly textured over, with some similarity of some pieces still recognizable.

And numerous other objects in the before and not in the after!

The "after" pic of Cape St Vincent looks nothing like what was photographed earlier. It has obviously been corrected to reflect the established "public story" for Mars! Of course, at present that is my conjecture, on the basis of this and much other similar evidence I have seen!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:48:33 pm by rdunk »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 06:56:15 pm »
Not only that, the photo from the Navcam is a visible light photo, the photo from the Pancam is from the ultraviolet filter.

Well, I would assume NASA trusts their cams to take good pics, or they would have chosen other equipment. Nope, talking about light and angle is not going to make any difference with this! The differences are absolutely there for anyone to see, that really wants to. NASA just missed getting this before pic "fixed", and it is back to haunt them!!

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 02:21:58 am »
Well, I would assume NASA trusts their cams to take good pics, or they would have chosen other equipment.
I agree, but I don't see why you say that. ???

Nope, talking about light and angle is not going to make any difference with this!
Dismissing light when discussing a photo is a little strange...

The differences are absolutely there for anyone to see, that really wants to.
It would be easier if you made an image with the differences you see marked, just saying "mid-level promontory", for example, may not be enough, as it depends on the interpretation of the person reading it.

NASA just missed getting this before pic "fixed", and it is back to haunt them!!
I don't think so, unless they are members of Pegasus. ;)

deuem

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 03:19:48 am »
rdunk, I suggest that you add to your list of things to do an ariel view of where the lander was in both shots and list numbers. It seems to have move hundreds of yards. The perspective on the two photos is very different If you have lander data you can triangulate a lot of data.

Think of it this way. If you had to go infront of the presedent of the USA and explain this to him. What would you show him? Then just show it to us first.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 03:50:13 am »
You definitely need to mark on the images what you think is doctored with an explanation.  I don't see this as a smoking gun but I might not be seeing something you have spotted.  Neither image looks like evidence of anything that exciting to me so why would anyone wish to tamper with it.  I can't see what the motive would be for censoring that particular scene.

deuem

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 04:27:13 am »
Rdunk, A question for yea.

Please give us/me your idea on why an Alien race would pick such a spot. Do you think this is a crater or a natural hole in the ground. The rock in that wall has been well fractured and maybe unstable. I would think if they were very advanced they would pick a stable area? Laser dut the rock face an make it a thing of bueaty. Can you help me fill in the missing ideas?

eta typo
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:46:05 am by deuem »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 10:37:49 am »
Guys, the photos speak for themselves. They are as different as are night and day. The later pic is a totally textured cliff, while the earlier pic shows basically a jumble of rocks, with some smudging. I really said too much in my comment list of things, because conjecture just opens the doors of debate. The "facts" are what we see in the pics.

ArMaP brought up possibility of differences being caused by the nav camera vs the pan camera, so I will post an additional link, which I have. The link is an "after" photo taken by the Rover nav camera on Sol day 1167. This pic is basically identical to the posted pan cam pic - ie, the nav cam now also shows a totally textured cliff face.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 04:38:56 pm by zorgon »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 11:39:29 am »
Rdunk, A question for yea.

Please give us/me your idea on why an Alien race would oick such a spot. Do you think this is a crater or a natural hole in the ground. The rock in that wall has been well fractured and maybe unstable. I would think if they were very advanced they would pick a stable area? Laser dut the rock face an make it a thing of bueaty. Can you help me fill in the missing ideas?

This place is described as being Victoria crater, so it is not just a hole in the ground. And there is really no way to know their level of advancement of life on Mars, partially because most of what would "teach" us that has been hidden in the photos we have. And, it somewhat depends on whether the humanoids live on Mars, or, are just passing through. Another relative thought is, by our own human experience, there are world-wide differences in intellectual advancement - we do still have people living their lives in jungles on this Earth today, while many others are reaching for the stars.

Since you ask for "ideas"/conjecture, I will try to apply a little "reasonable logic" - if the environment were such that any humanoid life on Mars was best lived underground, then somewhat protected "cliff-wall" entrances might very well make for the best possible way into the underground habitat. Even if an entrance has to be made, and an interior dug-out, starting down at desired depth level would be preferable doncha think? There are numerous places in Mars photos that depict evidence of underground life, because of what is visible on top of the ground - including what has a look of "human waste disposal". :)

Victoria crater is not the only crater on Mars that depicts evidence of life and intelligent design! There are numerous others, some with more concrete evidence life, even with the photo tampering! One crater find I haven't posted anywhere yet, is a very obvious place of community habitation, with one structure that has a "cross" on its top. No way to know why a cross but................................:))

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 06:28:10 pm »
Guys, the photos speak for themselves.
But, apparently, they do not speak loud enough, as at least 3 readers of this thread have asked for some identification of what you see. :)

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 06:47:28 pm »
ArMaP said, "I don't think so, unless they are members of Pegasus".

I only made the first post here! Thousands of interested people will see this before I am through posting it, so you don't have to worry about that.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter