collapse

Author Topic: Is this perception of America accurate?  (Read 5229 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Is this perception of America accurate?
« on: February 04, 2018, 06:18:19 pm »
There's a particular web site called Voat.co.  Initially, it looked like a promising alternative to the admittedly stifling political correctness of Reddit.  However, pretty much every day I go there recently, on the front page I'm greeted with obscenities like this:-

https://voat.co/v/technology/2334225

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breakingblack-lives-matter-antifa-block-trains-super-bowl-stadium-video/

The conclusion that I am drawing from this, is that the American population has apparently divided itself into two groups.  One of said groups can only be described as a caricature of Stalinist Communism, in which censorship is the reflexive response to the expression of any idea outside a narrow status quo, and where the extinction of the previous white Christian monoculture is apparently genuinely being sought.

The other is an equally vile, sick resurgence of white supremacist neo-Nazism, which seeks any form of pseudo-scientific support it can find, to support the idea that white men alone should supposedly be permitted to subjugate not only the rest of humanity, but also the entirety of carbon based life.

A large part of the reason for my apostasy from Christianity in 2007, was conscientious objection to the type of Jewish supremacy which is explicitly advocated in the Book of Revelation.  More broadly, I have always held the belief that no single human ethnic, religious, or other form of social or political group, should be in any way permitted to unilaterally, coercively dictate the destiny of humanity as a whole.  This includes white men.  It includes black women.  It includes Jews, Muslims, Christians, and Atheists.  It includes Capitalists and Communists.  It includes Native Americans.  It includes homosexuals.  It includes heterosexuals.  It includes transhumanists.  It includes literally every human group that exists.

As a result of this, I am disgusted and horrified by the apparent condition of contemporary American society, at least as it appears to me online.  LittleEnki tried to tell me recently that the perception which I had gained of America online was wrong; but if that is the case, then why is there so much of the above kind of material online?

What is the future of America as a country?  What kind of future can it have, when its' society seems to consist entirely of a variety of coercive, subjugatory cults, all screaming and attempting to employ various kinds of violence in their insane attempts to dominate everyone else?

I would appreciate it if LittleEnki would return and explain the above paradox to me.  That if, as he claims, American society offline is, in reality, peaceful, happy, and prosperous, then why am I seeing a constant flood of the above?  Why am I seeing video after video on YouTube showing deserted, ruinous shopping centers and even entire neighbourhoods within the interior of the country?  Why am I seeing images of tent cities, and corporations installing steel spikes outside the front entrances of their buildings, to prevent the apparent ocean of homeless people from sleeping there?
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
Re: Is this perception of America accurate?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 10:24:49 pm »
Petrus,  what you see on those videos is true.  As both a former deputy and security officer I have had to work such areas within my own county here in Florida.  What you see is proof and America is going downhill in my opinion.  I hate to see it but it is true.  I am a patriot, former military service member, and former law enforcement and I am ashamed to see what is happening.  And now the citizens of our nation are divided.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 05:50:52 pm »
It's all so sad.  And I believe the Deep State triggered this mess - that our nation may never recover from.

MLK realized that war (Vietnam) and poverty were connected. The NY Times and Washington Post blasted him for this.  He could have united the poor and stopped the pointless war. Instead, they killed him.

Does anyone realize that the US is imitating Afghanistan?  Opioid use and hopeless tribalism?  Worse, soon we may lead the way on the greatest divisions of all based on gender with robot sex thrown in the mix.

The best outcome I can conceive of is "Confederacy 2.0" - in which states do anything they want sort of actual secession.  Nullification on abortion and immigrants if Republicans control DC and nullification on guns if Democrats gain DC.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 08:00:42 pm »
Consider the following blueprint for destroying a culture and look what has been happening.  The same blueprint used by different supposed leaders.  It is a long video but worth the entire listen.  I remember some of the things taught in some of my old civics classes here in the USA.  This is from the mid 1980's.

Yuri Bezmenov (alias Tomas Schuman), a Soviet KGB defector, explains in detail his scheme for the KGB process of subversion and takeover of target societies at a lecture in Los Angeles, 1983.

Makes you go hmmmmm...

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 08:04:57 pm »
http://rod522.blogspot.com/

Here on my blog, you will find other videos dealing with the very thing we are dealing with right now that had Soviet roots and I believe this continues to be used as a blueprint for what is coming from the deep state.  The article dealing also with a Soviet Major General who was to try and take down Western Society.  The article of mine is further down the page on "Pursuit of Truth News and World Commentary."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:06:48 pm by spacemaverick »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 07:10:33 am »
Well Petrus, there certainly is stuff like this in every society, America is no different, but as I pointed out before, the perception garnered by those who only view media sources and internet informational products is not what I see on a majority basis.

For centuries, black communities and white communities have lived separate for the most part, and thats just inherent tribalistic features of an ingrained psyche and also because both societies have vastly different behavior models.

Within each society, or culture, is a segment of those who do not accept the other's uniqueness or particular way of behavior.

For the most part, black and white exist in a stable form of Cultural stasis, with interactions being more or less neutral or possibly a bit to the strained side.

Stuff like this is just a select few voicing their opinion, however shocking or unflattering it might be, due to their inability to exact any form of change regarding that which they pereceive as a problem worth working on.

Our media here, and deep state now exposed, have been working for decades to keep our two cultures from intertwining, and have worked even more tirelessly to keep us all distrustful of those who are different from our particular surroundings race and culture wise.

Someone once said, when youre a child, you only see black and white, and as you grow older, you begin to perceive gray.

Sure we have disgruntled blacks, who will never let go of their fear and hate for whitey, and we have whites who will never forgive the blacks for whatever ills they feel have been brought upon themselves by said blacks..

But, as I said, on a daily basis I see these misconceptions trotted out by the media and internet sources, while in reality it is not that way but for a small percentage of each subset.

Of course, if I walk down the street in the worst part of the black neighborhood, Ill draw the ire of some who are watching, and they will think..whats wrong with that cracker..and some will think...dude must be lost...but thats just because this separation of living areas has been forced upon us by politicians and those who benefit from strained relationships between us. Gerrymandering is a big problem here, which is proof of this apparent effort by the few who wish to keep it all working for them, as it did for their parents.

And if you see a fairly average black fellow walking through a white neighborhood, ordinarily a white person will watch closer, and make mental notes of what he looks like, or what he is wearing.

These are facts, and will likely not change for a while.

The false narrative in regards to differences between the two through music and certain forms of cultural appropriation in the 80's only served to expose it all, when white suburban kids started dressing and talking like black ghetto kids, and MTV raked in the millions when the weaker minded white kids fell prey to the brainwashing..but this was all in search of more profits from musical ventures, than anything nefarious towards humanity as a whole. It backfired on the music execs, when both races started to enjoy the music of each other's culture..I actually know many black people who dont like rap or hip hop because they know it was a device to define lines between us, and I know many white people who listen to hip hop because the beats and sounds just make them feel good.

Clearly we are different here, but every single day I interact with black people, and they do with myself, and there is a general air of civility and normalcy that the internet will never display or explain.

The effort to divide is strong, and is being run by those who also run the banking and governmental entities in our world,because progress to them is a four letter word to be avoided, if their status quo is to be upheld.

To be short..the sick minds are trying to force division upon us, but the majority of us here are onto their crap, and are well aware of their schemes to divide us for the most part.

Black culture will always be more tribal and chaotic in nature, its genetic, and white will always be more likely to settle down and find a peaceful solution for our family's futures, its also genetic... these things are known...but the ability to work side by side and together for a common set of goals has not been lost like the internet and media will tell you..it is alive and well in every place but a few horrific inner cities destroyed by liberal policies which use blacks as a tool to further their insane needs and goals.

And from what I see,these liberal tactics are now exposed like the flesh of a freshly blown off limb, and the characters involved are falling like snowflakes at Berkely on an icy sidewalk.

If I could suggest one thing to you Petrus, that would be go outside and enjoy yourself with other humans..its our only hope to a new tomorrow.
Cheers!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 02:02:53 pm »
Americans are funny.  ;D

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 09:04:48 pm »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 10:11:13 pm »

well pets r us  i can only give you my opinion on it..trying to be as unpolitical as i can cause while  politics seems to be the jumping off point right now i don't feel that it is politics per se..if that makes any sense at all

i've been watching the finding hitler series on the history channel and have to ask how did they loose.. they really had their sh it together...was it that there was more positive energy on the planet then?

the america system of rule has three main branches that are checks and balances toward each other so that one doesn't go nuts  and take control..but right now the current owners of those  offices are eroding those checks and balances at an alarming rate (to me anyway)
making way for  a dictator to step in..i don't think that will be immediate but possible shortly
hating the press  and going as far to say not applauding the leader  was treason.. even if joking that is one scary remark
it sadly looks like a road to fascism to me

then i wonder if the nazis were the first attempt and this current world is seeing a second ( or third or?) attempt while the negative energy is so very strong at this time..

then i can honestly say most folk i know are just going about their lives as usual but with less charity towards each other
nothing openly aggressive just everyone feeling like they really have to watch their backs
politics have always had folk speaking their thoughts but not with this feel of such strong anger

what can we do.. what should we do..does it matter
pointing fingers  and calling blame on the other guy seems to be the current state but that doesn't help or solve anything

is there a hidden hand or a secret gov or some other thing running stuff.
is  it just another small thing that we are such a mess right now.. or the first domino for world  takeover stuff ? ? ? ? ?
i have no idea

i don't have any answers...just the feeling that i don't want to jump in anymore....my hermit genes are sreaming to be more hermit-like..but here i am trying to answer your question when
i really don't have any answer, but felt the need to reply anyhow

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 10:29:52 pm »
Americans are funny.  ;D

Just curious, why do you say that?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 06:58:46 am »
Just curious, why do you say that?
I find it funny, the way most Americans are always trying to point the source of the problems to something not related to themselves, while not seeing that they are part of the problem.

These days, the most common excuses are the "deep state", Russia and the mainstream media, but they always find an excuse.

In this particular case I found it funny that Littleenki said that America is no different from other societies, that the media and the "deep state" have been trying to keep the two cultures divided, but then adds that "Black culture will always be more tribal and chaotic in nature" while "white will always be more likely to settle down and find a peaceful solution for our family's futures", and that those traits are genetic.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 08:28:19 am »
It's not most Americans, ArMap, just a few noisy ones that are stirring the pot; and lil enki's comments are true to some extent, for a lot of the black races use the label of African-American; no, they were born in America, so they are American, of African descent...

It would be simpler if all the labels, whether racial, cultural, or belief based, were all dropped; it is far easier to be just people than to use a self applied label, treat everyone as just people and just be people

Drop the stereotype and burn the race card. As Otter also stated, everything right now is politically motivated and the tensions are running high; the msm and certain political factions are keeping the fire burning hot and trying to incite non stop chaos with help from foriegn sources...

I have stated before than politically I am neither Democrat or Republican, instead I am a concerned American; there are a lot out there like me
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:15:02 pm by The Seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 08:35:49 am »
I find it funny, the way most Americans are always trying to point the source of the problems to something not related to themselves, while not seeing that they are part of the problem.

These days, the most common excuses are the "deep state", Russia and the mainstream media, but they always find an excuse.

In this particular case I found it funny that Littleenki said that America is no different from other societies, that the media and the "deep state" have been trying to keep the two cultures divided, but then adds that "Black culture will always be more tribal and chaotic in nature" while "white will always be more likely to settle down and find a peaceful solution for our family's futures", and that those traits are genetic.

Oh, okay.  A lot of us have our own perception of the things that are transpiring around us.  My perception is somewhat different.  I had presented my outlook based on the videos on my blog that I posted.  The link is in this thread.  Our education system has changed over the years by way of what I call "liberal" teachers.  The way our government works has changed over the years.  We were founded as a Republic governed by laws with working checks and balances.  It morphed into Democracy (which is mob rule) and the political parties (my perception) are working for themselves and not the people.

I find our local elections are no different and they reflect the way that state and national elections are run.  They are run in a "dirty" kind of way.  Anyway, that is my perception.  Having worked in governmental jobs in various capacities over a period of 31 years, the way things are run in government have me appalled at what is and has transpired.

Thanks for the response.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 08:36:49 am »
It's not most Americans, ArMap, just a few noisy ones that are stirring the pot; alil aaenki's comments are true to some extent, for a lot of the black races use the label of African-American; no, they were born in America, so they are American, of African descent...

It would be simpler if all the labels, whether racial, cultural, or belief based, were all dropped; it is far easier to be just people than to use a self applied label, treat everyone as just people and just be people

Drop the stereotype and burn the race card. As Otter also stated, everything right now is politically motivated and the tensions are running high; the msm and certain political factions are keeping the fire burning hot and trying to incite non stop chaos with help from foriegn sources...

I have stated before than politically I am neither Democrat or Republican, instead I am a concerned American; there are a lot out there like me

I think seeker pretty well nailed it!

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 09:20:37 am »

i agree with seeker on this and (many other things)
when we dump the labels and state where and who we are  REALLY
.. we are mostly the same
and feel like Spacemaverick

the way things are run in government have me appalled at what is and has transpired.

i have spoken with most here for a good long while- long enough to know they are good humans but words sometimes screw things up

for instance

i have always thought of myself as a liberal person..
meaning accepting of new things and open to different view points
but going with a political meaning it sounds like a am a bad person....wtf???  the labels are confusing because we interrupt things bases on our own lives  we all shade words individually and that's part of it....
i  feel a prick to my self everytime i hear the word snowflake
because i hear it differently than how it was meant..that's me and i know to step back and try to not be offended  - so i try not
to offend with my words and try even harder not to label anyone else...
we really are more alike that unalike...dang language anyhow
we all luv this country and are grateful for our lives but have different ways to say it...
sigh

sorry got off track and onto my soapbox  ::)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter