collapse

Author Topic: How to Withdraw Consent  (Read 27820 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: How to Withdraw Consent
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 02:00:24 pm »
BTW  Can I be a King in Portugal?
I don't think Dom Duarte Pio would like that. :)

Seems Romania will sell me a Castle and leave me alone...
Although Portugal is a small country we have around 200 medieval castles (a few in a very bad shape), but I think most of them are considered national monuments and are owned by the state, but some are private properties, so, if you give them enough money I'm sure they would sell them. :)

PS: the castle closest to me is just 850 metres from where I live, but is not for sale.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 02:14:46 pm »
ArMaP said, "PS: the castle closest to me is just 850 metres from where I live, but is not for sale".

If Z were to be interested in "that castle", I am pretty sure that he would very likely have real concern about "the neighbors/neighbor hood" there!! :))

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 02:47:01 pm »
If Z were to be interested in "that castle", I am pretty sure that he would very likely have real concern about "the neighbors/neighbor hood" there!! :))

This one is for sale in Romania :P We could start a Pegasus Dominion 

I think that one belonged to Dracula at one time though so there may be a few Ghosts

The castle is now owned by the descendants of Britain’s Queen Victoria after it was restored to their control following the collapse of communism.

The family, whose surname is Habsburg, consists of three siblings all in their 70s, who lack the time and energy to carry out the renovations the castle needs. (It currently has no toilets or bathrooms.)

Mark Meyer, from New York real estate firm Herzfeld and Rubin, which is handling the sale, refused to discuss the price. The castle reportedly was offered to the Romanian government for $85 million.

“What you have to remember is that this castle is the real thing. We don’t need men going around dressed up in old-fashioned costumes; the place speaks for itself.

“At present, it makes a tidy profit, but in the right hands, it has the potential to generate far more revenue than we could ever imagine.”

See? We CAN buy our way back into the past.

85 Million is nothing. Our Theme Park was going to cost 200 million.  Granted Las Vegas would be a bteer location to turn a fast profit but I can see the potential in the original Dracula castle :D

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 03:39:26 pm »
If you could afford to buy it, you certainly could have it dismantled and relocated to Vegas!  ;)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2015, 05:35:23 pm »
If you could afford to buy it, you certainly could have it dismantled and relocated to Vegas!  ;)

Well that is a point LOL Actually we already had that in mind

In fact the guy who moved the Hearst Castle to California has a second one in storage and we would have been elligible to get it. It is all in numbered blocks. It would have been FREE at the time Free to a proper home (the Theme park)

We also know where the London Bridge is.  They used some of the stones to build a coy in Lake Havesue  but the blocks were to heavy for the land so they cut some for a facade  The rest of the stones of the brigde are here in Nevada waiting a home  We were going to use them as the entry to the big castle

So yeah we thought of that LOL

I still have the contract for the 200 Million :D  If we can only get a team together ...

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 02:51:41 am »
Sketches my friend, sketches.  ;D
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 11:02:39 am »
No, "register" comes (apparently, I don't know Latin), from a word that means "to record", "regerere".

Not according to google translate...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 11:20:34 am »
Ants bees and wasps have Queens and lowly workers that are expendable :P

Hahaha!  You have not studied stigmergy.  Turns out the ONLY function of the queen is reproduction.  ALL of the "lowly workers" are AUTONOMOUS.  They have a seed set of parameters such as "look for food" and "take care of the young" and "clean up messes" and "protect the queen" and so on.  They choose their behavior based on info that is encountered and passed.  Meet a lot of data that say there are enough looking for food in a given area, and they will shift to another function.  Meet data that say the hive is under attack and they will stop what they are doing and join the fight.

Wild Herd animals need a leader, usually chosen as the strongest male that can fight the others off.  Domesticated Herd Anmimals need a Shepherd (and dogs to keep them in line)

Wild herds still have stigmergy.  Any leaders are selected through a stigmergic process whereby if one presents strength, others will use that info to choose their own behavior.  Domesticated animals are not allowed to function stigmergically with a forced controlmind over them.

Humans are Herd Animals :P  We have Shepherds  some are good and care about the Herd, others are bad and Fleece the Herd. We have the Dogs (Police and Military who keep us in line. That is why soldiers have Dog Tags and are called Dogs of War :P ) We have Wolves that pray on those who stray off the path and we have Rams who only want to f..k all the Sheep :P

Our "dogs" are the force that is imposed, disrupting Our stigmergy.  It is force imposed.

Then we have a few Black Sheep that are the free thinkers  But I here they have a cure for that now

Non-Conformity & Creativity Now Listed As A Mental Illness By Psychiatrists
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/04/07/non-conformity-creativity-now-listed-as-a-mental-illness-by-psychiatrists/

Nonconformity and Freethinking Now Considered Mental Illnesses
http://themindunleashed.org/2013/11/nonconformity-and-freethinking-now.html

Psychiatry is a sham and a farce...  Be that as it may, it plays into the hands of the psychopaths that control the dogs that force Humanity to conform to the wishes of the few.  The whole of controlmind is antithetical to Our natural stigmergy.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 11:29:34 am »

According to Dictionary.com:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/register

Google translate sometimes is not accurate. :)
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2015, 12:05:07 pm »
You keep saying the tipping point... but don't define it.  What percentage of people will make this happen? Is that percentage Americans? or is it world wide?

Seems 10%ish is the tipping point.  And given the web, it will happen worldwide.  But within the whole of Humanity there are subgroups.  Get 10%ish of any one group, and the whole group will tip.  Get enough subgroups to tip, and larger groups will tip.  Get enough larger groups to tip and the whole of Humanity will tip.

Well I suppose eventually someone with money and power MAY try to make a change, Many have tried in the past and failed. But in the meantime in today's society (American) you won't find many willing to leave what they have.

1.  In the past We did not have the tech We have now.
2.  TAP does not require any to "leave what They have" but that it will remove power over Others in favor of autonomous power over Self.  Materially, and statistically, All will GAIN tremendously.

So this Tipping Point... is it not effected by those who DO NOT want a system like TAP?  The Chinese have the Majority of people in the world  The Muslims have at least as many counter to anything American ideas. How does this fit into your equation?

Given that most don't know They will gain a huge amount materially, They may initially be opposed.  But with INFORMATION, They will most likely tip in favor.  China has a controlmind...  My ideas are NOT "American."  They are Humanitarian.  And what We see of the groups You mention are the controlminds, and the "leaders" placed in power by the psychopaths.  They do not represent the average Human in those groups.

I applaude your efforts  but not everyone shares your solution :P

Not yet, no.  And the Ones presently with power will never share it.  But as awareness of the vast gain statistically ALL of Us will have, People will choose to support the ideas.

Any solid plan needs more than lip service and three laws.  It needs a step by step IMPLIMENTATION plan  that people can see and say  "Yeah that makes sense  Okay let's do this"

[sigh]  Been over this.  Step 1 is making enough People aware that We CAN do this.  Step 2 will flow from that as People act to do anything They can personally to create in that direction.  As the stigmergy takes hold.

Despite your beliefs people are followers and need a solid plan to follow  and a strong leader to get the ball rolling.  This is the point I have been making

Happy to perform as a "leader."  And I am getting the ball rolling by implementing the first step.  [smile]

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 12:10:10 pm »
According to Dictionary.com:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/register

Google translate sometimes is not accurate. :)

Fair enough, but irrespective of the origin of the word, the act of registering is validating the system.  And really is a nit being picked having nothing to do with the point, Our ability to withdraw consent.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 12:31:10 pm »
Fair enough,

Your welcome. :)

And really is a nit being picked having nothing to do with the point, Our ability to withdraw consent.

Not trying derail your thread. Just found you would like to know google really is a mess sometimes.

Regarding your thread, I understand your will of change. I Used to think like you. But when I realised that the mass dont care about it, i started to find the motives. The very technology you say have potential to free, have even more potential to imprison. One thing I learned is that people will not hear you if they have to leave their position of comfort. And those are just two things.

There is more but I will withdraw myself.

R.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:47:47 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2015, 12:56:30 pm »
While I agree it is difficult to get People to accept change, if We never did, We would still be doing it all the same as We did millennia ago.  Clearly, it IS possible.  And it does rely on a tipping point.

So I reach out, trying to share awareness, because if no One does, it DEFINITELY will not happen.  At least there is some probability of affecting change for the better if I do.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2015, 01:28:27 pm »

Google Translate is not the best choice, even for translations, that's why I use at least four different sources when I do translations (I do some at work).

I don't understand why you used it, as Google Translate doesn't show the origin of the word. ???

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2015, 01:30:42 pm »
Fair enough, but irrespective of the origin of the word, the act of registering is validating the system.
Sure is.

And really is a nit being picked having nothing to do with the point, Our ability to withdraw consent.
It has some relation to the point, as it shows that some people do not just accept what others tell them as fact, and that can be the first step that leads them to withdraw consent. ;)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter