collapse

Author Topic: Save the Wild Bill: the Pegasus Collection of Alternative Cancer Treatments  (Read 65006 times)

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Awesome progress!

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Sorry Bill i wasn't here, but just an update;

I burned the first amplifier, it was just too weak, LOL'
second one (2x 40w) going in now, also some extra info coming in, yet to decipher.

Looking good..
Later!

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

.................UPDATE.....................................................UPDATE.....................

OK so having done some cymatics trials & the RF oscillator, we now come to the MAIN BOARD.

This one is configured for 110v operation already ;)

OK so the workbench looks like a war zone, that's mostly how it is, it only gets tidied up between projects, which is never :D

Here i just threw stuff together, literally at random.

Here it is as of this evening, you can see i have started on the 4 main oscillators, each with a 'blue thing' next to it. These are the 4 primary oscillators, the main one being at 528Hz, which at least everyone seems to agree on is the fundamental 'healing' frequency. Even Nancy seems to think so, although i missed it in the first set of numbers we got.

After some discussion with Bill, we decided to go at least 2 octaves lower, the lowest sub-octave being around 39HZ, and then another at 139Hz or so, cant remember but it's written down somewhere :P

Here is a chart  of the frequencies Vs. tones, you can see where i marked out the special ones, they also match with the Gregorian chants & obscure music scales, just 1 of them is not in the modern scale.

The other 2 chip-holders will be for the mike pre-amplifier & the mixer for the 4 sounds.

Then it all goes into the RF mixer / oscillator circuit (small board) & then back to the main board primitive RF amp, giving a complex signal out to a wideband RF amplifier (which we still have to buy & send to Bill).

300watts of RF should be enough, this machine will generate 2-4 watts which then needs to be amplified & sent to the disc antennas, more on them later ;)

The microphone is important, it enables Bill to use his own voice, to aim at the desired frequency.

Also each oscillator may be 'tuned' within a few percent of the desired frequency, to alow for Bill's particular body resonance.

This kind of tuning is important & has to be done by Bill himself, this is not something that doctors take into account, IMHO, although there is a chapter on 'tuning' in the Siemens docs (sorry can't find them now, but it's all in me head somewhere, LOL)

More to come...........

PWM
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:48:08 pm by PlaysWithMachines »

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
Great progress, that goes for your build too luke ;)
I jest of course, but it's good to hear your a lil better 1WW
Stay strong friend.
Luke, creativity at its finest.
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Thanks Thor :) , and Stealthy 8)

It seems to me that everyone can do something productive to this noble & just cause, and to that end, we need to bid for a 'BURNER' {sic} on Ebay or suchlike.

I would think one of those italian jobs of 300W will work fine {gut instinct}.

Heck, even if it doesen't work, Bill can use it to talk to everyone using good old AM Citizen's Band radio!
Yes, i used to converse regularly with the U.S. using A.M. late at night, with a 30-foot copper antenna,and an old President running just 8 watts.... LMAO

One night it fell over during a storm, right on top of the neighbour's new car, LOL
 ::) :P 8)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 02:05:37 pm by PlaysWithMachines »

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
And an echo mic ;)
Any HAM swap/meets fairs in anybody's area?
This is where the afterburner will be, I shall ask MY ham buddy.
Can't hurt to try. You could google your area see if there is a ham hobbyist fair soon.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
WOW!! PWM, really nice job there, is a bit bigger than I had imagined, but looks as if it was built by someone that might be a real Electronics Engineering or Machinist nerd!! :P LOL

You did a wonderful job there, real Professional my friend.

@ Stealthy,

thanks my friend, last Boosted round of my Radiation therapy ended up driving me to my knee's for sure, But, in all regards, I still am eating under my own oral abilities and other than the time to time swallowing episode hit's, I just slow down and savor the moments. LOL :P

And "Yes" we have quite the Leader for both showing concern and compassion for his faceless crew, PWM is a gifted and stand up kind of man. As I am sure describes you as well who go through all this work to help me out. Thanks Stealthy, it's appreciated, you can bank on that. ;)

@ Robo,

You my friend are a man after my own heart!! ;) I am well aware of these "Benefit's" when dealing with such medical procedure's, and I can attest that the rumor's are absolutely true. ;) I got instant gratification opposed to the 30 minute wait period for my anti-nausea medications too work. It was and is a no brainer.

Another issue this method of dealing with Nausea helps with is my appetite. White Blood count gets all messed up with chemo/radiation therapy, and one thing it says too absolutely do is stay up on proteins and try not to loose a whole heck of a lot of weight, this can lead to other serious issue's that I would rather not want to experience, now or never. At this point Robo, I have been pretty lucky, both from what the Doctor's tell me and what I have heard from different case scenario's of people going through the same thing I am going through.

I am sorry I do not post as much as I should, I do read and log in to PRC as a daily event, just haven't been feeling as good as I was earlier after getting my last Radiation therapy's that were boosted. Really knocked me on my heels , but , as of now, I can tell I am getting a bit more better as the time get's farther away from last radiation therapy, hopefully will  be up and running with in the next few month's here.

Next Round of Chemo starts next Monday, Which is the 28,29 & 30TH of October here. So, may be absent most of next week if third Chemo takes me out harder than the first two did. Just an "FYI" for my fellow PRC'er's. ;)

Thanks so much for being both open and honest with me during this time, it means a lot too me, every single bit of input. ;)

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Back

• Gold 95
Hey  1WW

Still Praying and trying to send all the good vibes that I can.

Bless
Back

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
Hi,bill,great to hear from ya :)
Yeah PWM's he's a force ain't he!
Bah, I hope things get Easier with the treatment pal,
I agree with ya on the benefits of the weed (whatever form) that IS a conspiracy!
glad ya still lurking :) stay strong and get good rest.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Nice to "see" you back here. :)

On the "the forum that can't be named" there was a thread from someone that had chemo and radiotherapy and got rid of the cancer, and one of the things she did was change her diet, as you can see here.

I hope it helps. :)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
I may have forgotton or missed it.how many more treatments do you have bill?
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Well i have managed to resume work on the machine, after a whole week of long hours including 4 hours a day behind the wheel :(

I have had some bad news & some good news, the good outweighs the bad by 10 :1 so i'm happy, but i do regret having less times for other members & their projects, i hope you all understand....

Right now my work is backed up about 6-8 weeks, but i hope to get some more free time next week, that will speed up this project.

And there's stuff happening with the Hutchisons, & i did promise to keep following their project 8)

Hopefully there will be another update this weekend.

Bill, if you start the next round & i miss you, just take care, & do what you have been doing, i want this machine ready in a week or 2, at least we need to get it (and the burner) to you within a couple of weeks 8) :D

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

UPDATE

What started out as a simple idea has turned into quite a complicated piece of equipment!

Here is a block diargram, each block is a circuit;

Complex, but very do-able ;) it resembles the Hutchison project somewhat, albeit a simpler design.
The lower oscillator may be changed, we have been as low as 39Hz,still trying to find the exact frequency...

Here are the antenna's;

They are contra-wound spirals, this will enable Bill to use them either in antiphase (as they are shown here) or he can use them in phase simply by turning one antenna 180 degrees, i will colour-code the front & back ;)

I would think about 300w is enough to give a noticeable effect, this wil be RF energy, amplitude modulated with the sounds, as shown in that diagram. I have drawn a simple sinewave, but obviously it will be quite a complex waveform with all 5 sounds at once in there.

And it will probably make quite a racket, tht's why there is an on/off switch for the (external) speaker :P

That is also why there are 2 bargraph displays there, so you can see how much of a signal is being generated, it will be necessary to have the sound level just high enough to modulate the RF by 90-99% (as shown in diagram) that means that the top 2 leds in the bargraph must be lit.

Also you can adjust each oscillator within a few % of the centre frequency, for fine tuning.

You can also adjust the level of each oscillator, it may be that one frequency is undesired, or creates harmonic dischord in the system, this frequency can simply be turned down to 0 with the 'level' potmeters.

ETA: You can even use the Mic input to insert a 5th frequency, or even music, a guitar, anything ::)

More to come.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 02:01:56 am by PlaysWithMachines »

deuem

PWM, When Bill is done with it and recovered can we use it to zap Fukushima.

A lot of work going on in the Bat cave. Keep going, eveyone can wait. We need Bill more...

Deuem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]