collapse

Author Topic: Turkey Secret Pact  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
Turkey Secret Pact
« on: June 08, 2017, 05:48:56 pm »
Sorry to be posting so much political stuff but there's a lot of interesting things happening! 

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/turkey-qatar-military-agreement-940298365

So, Turkey has a secret pact with Qatar - and Qatar is in big trouble with the Saudis.  Given the already secret nature of what Turkey did, I think there could be a big motivation no one is talking about:  Ottoman Turkey used to have control of Mecca and Medina......and they are aware of how weak the Saudi military actually is. Qatar could be pushed into inviting Iran and Turkey into Arabia......

and then the fun ensues..... Islam might be quite different if the Saudis were gone.  World peace could benefit from all Muslims controlling the holy cities. 

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Turkey Secret Pact
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 06:08:21 pm »
Are You aware of the letter purportedly written by Albert Pike that calls for three world wars?  Look it up.  Whether real or not, all this sounds like it's getting things set up for that.  Perhaps the Ones to whom statistically all the wealth on Our planet flows (the Gods forbid I should call They psychopaths!) are using that letter as a playbook like They use Revelation.  Or maybe He really wrote it and They are following the plan.

Did You know that Pike is the ONLY confederate to have a statue in Washington DC?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 09:03:48 am »
Are You aware of the letter purportedly written by Albert Pike that calls for three world wars?  Look it up.  Whether real or not, all this sounds like it's getting things set up for that.  Perhaps the Ones to whom statistically all the wealth on Our planet flows (the Gods forbid I should call They psychopaths!) are using that letter as a playbook like They use Revelation.  Or maybe He really wrote it and They are following the plan.

Did You know that Pike is the ONLY confederate to have a statue in Washington DC?

That's because he was a very high level Mason, which makes perfect sense considering US history.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 02:08:20 pm »
So, Turkey has a secret pact with Qatar - and Qatar is in big trouble with the Saudis.
Well, if we know about it then it's not secret, right? ;)

And that article is from January 2016.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 06:18:40 pm »
There is a report that Pakistan offered 10,000 troops to defend Qatar.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 10:00:39 pm »
That's because he was a very high level Mason, which makes perfect sense considering US history.

I am fully aware of that.  [smile]  But I am sure there were a fair few very high level masons down south...  What made HIM special, being in the confederacy and all?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 08:01:17 am »
I am fully aware of that.  [smile]  But I am sure there were a fair few very high level masons down south...  What made HIM special, being in the confederacy and all?

I think it's obvious that Washington insiders knew things about Pike that we do not and that have never hit the history books.

No one puts up a statue of someone without good reason.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 08:42:42 am »
I suppose you have to ask a Mason, as they were the ones that erected the statue. :)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 04:28:28 pm »
I think it's obvious that Washington insiders knew things about Pike that we do not and that have never hit the history books.

No one puts up a statue of someone without good reason.

Rather My point.  [smile]  Indeed...  He was revered for some reason We don't know, and (it would seem) He called for three world wars, two of which have happened and accomplished the goals He set out.  Given this, We might ponder the possibility that the script will take Us into WWIII...

When Francis Bacon (as Shakespeare) wrote "All the world's a stage..." the "men and women" He spoke of were not Us. They consider Us "animals," so it was the useless ELiters He was speaking of. And indeed, They have been writing the scripts - in "news" and politics - putting on a play and selling it to Us as "reality."

I suppose you have to ask a Mason, as they were the ones that erected the statue. :)

They're the Ones who run things - the Ones at the top.  And asking just any mason is not likely to offer an answer other than "I don't know."  It would have to be a high level mason...

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 04:31:40 pm »
It's bigger than that. The people you consider to be in control are also puppets.

The creature that really runs this prison is nameless and faceless, by design.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2017, 04:56:21 pm »
The creature that really runs this prison is nameless and faceless, by design.
I don't know if you are thinking of any specific creature or of a generic creature, but, if things are as being discussed, I think you're right, the puppet master is always in the dark.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2017, 04:58:55 pm »
I don't know if you are thinking of any specific creature or of a generic creature, but, if things are as being discussed, I think you're right, the puppet master is always in the dark.

I don't know exactly what it is, but you are on the same page with me, ArMaP.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 11:21:02 pm »
(the Gods forbid I should call They psychopaths!)

But yet  you did :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 11:30:22 pm »

Ask and Ye shall receive :D

No discussion of anti-Masonry would be complete without an extensive mention of Albert Pike. The flyleaf of a biography written by Mason Jim Tresner describes him as "...a pioneer, a crusader for justice for Native Americans, a practical joker, a reformer, a journalist, a philosopher, a prominent Washington lawyer, and a Civil War general." For many years, he was leader of the Scottish Rite in the southern United States and he was the author of Morals and Dogma published in 1871. The title in and of itself has led to much confusion since those who are NOT Masons seem to assume that his book sets forth 'dogma' for Freemasonry. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Let's clarify right at the outset: the vast majority of those who become Masons have no idea whatsoever who Pike was. In fact, most Masons throughout the world become members and will eventually die without ever encountering either him or any of his works. Of all the Masons world-wide, it's likely that fewer than 2% will have ever even SEEN (much less read) a copy of ANY of his hundreds of writings, most of which have been relegated to the dustbin of history. Of the few who have, what they're familiar with - almost without exception - will be Morals and Dogma, a book that anti-Masons delight in holding up as the 'Bible' of Freemasonry. The reason this book seems important is two-fold: first, it was found in a number of Masons' homes (as explained in the next paragraph) and second, because it had something many books of its day did not: an exhaustive index. It was NOT important because it was a 'guide' or 'rulebook' of any kind in Freemasonry. It was, simply, the sometimes jumbled thoughts of one man.

http://www.masonicinfo.com/pike.htm

Nothing worse than outsiders thinking they know anything :P  Albert Pike is to Masons what Aliester Crowley was to Rosicrucians... one who has gone to the Dark Side

I find it amusing that someone who makes so much fuss about psycopaths, chooses psychopaths version of truth to make their point.

Every organization has those that fall to the Dark Side...  but to assume that the other 99% of members can be judged on one dark soul is both stupid and destructive

The statue was erected because he was a Civil War General  nothing more.

::)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 11:32:12 pm by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56