collapse

Author Topic: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh  (Read 51936 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« on: February 24, 2016, 08:53:19 pm »

(Screenshot of Nibiru from Dill Martin video)

Swamp gas?
Chinese lantern?
Sun dog?
Lens flare?
PhotoShopped?
CGI?

OMG!
This cannot be 'real',
as 'everyone' knows that Nibiru does not exist - right?

NIBIRU: FACT OR FICTION ?

We'll start with Wiki.   :P

V838 Monocerotis, a variable star accompanied by a light echo,
has been erroneously portrayed as an approaching planetary object on a collision course with Earth.[wiki]

Nibiru cataclysm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century.

Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience and an internet hoax by astronomers and planetary scientists.[2][3]

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder,[4][5] founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later postponed) causing Earth to undergo a physical pole shift that would destroy most of humanity.[6]

The prediction has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, most of which linked the event to the 2012 phenomenon.

The name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of the ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology; he denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

Dill Martin
Published on Feb 17, 2016

Published on Jan 14, 2016
Leak Project

Bob Evans brings a treasure trove of information during this podcast. Photographs, Documents, History, all weaved together, from the Summerian tablets to SOHO images of what looks like enormous space craft parked next to the sun. Information about leaks from the Vatican about Nibiru and high ranking Politicians. Check out Bob's work at www.starshipsaroundthesun.com

Published on Feb 5, 2016
Mark Ekawamai

New video footage from Greece and update from European HD photo webcams. Do you have eyes to see and mind to understand what is going on? Time to start using common sense instead of CNN couch logic and realize the final days are here. Choose wisely.

Disclosure Showdown
Published on Feb 6, 2016

And then there's Marshall Masters…

The Kev Baker Show
Published on Feb 6, 2016

And Bob Fletcher...

Published on Feb 8, 2016
Non Human Entities

Bob Fletcher joins us for an update on Planet X and Nibiru and the preparations of the global elite to lock down the control grid through martial law prior to the start of the forthcoming chaos and cataclysmic events.

Published on Jan 20, 2016
Much love.

Published on Jan 25, 2016

From ancient Sumerian texts, there was a description that our creators came from a yet discovered planet that enters our Solar System ever 3,600 years. The texts said that they were known as the Nephilim, and that they had colonized Earth over 400,000 years ago. The bible also mentions this race, and calls them the “sons of God”.

The planet of Nibiru was suffering as it’s atmosphere was eroding, they came to Earth in order to mine minerals (gold) to help repair their atmosphere.

This was done in the middle East and is why we find the Great Pyramid and adjacent pyramids in alone with constellations in our Solar System. They created portals on Earth (highly magnetic areas) to send their minerals back to Nibiru.

Our race was created around 300,000 years ago as a hybrid race with native Earth animals and the Nephilim to create a race of “workers” to help mine the minerals from our planet.

The alien leaders did not like this interbreeding and chose not to warn humankind about the impending doom on Nibiru in 13000 BC that would eventually cause the great flood here on Earth.

However, one of the Annunaki takes it upon himself to inform Noah of the impending doom so that he can help avoid the races extinction. From there, the Annunaki promise to return in time but leave humans alone to rule the planet.

The above images show that in late 2012, Nibiru was in view with our Sun
(image and theory courtesy of http://babynuclear.blogspot.com/)

In 2002 the 12th planet of Nibiru, physically entered into our Solar System, falling in line with Sitchin’s 12th Planet dialogue. After entering in 2002, Nibiru went on to influence the orbits of the planets in our system, changing their axes and poles along the way.

It passed close enough to Earth that it influenced our oceans for several years, eventually leading to devastating tsunamis, a new awaking of volcanoes around the world and influenced definitively the climate and the earth’s axis which slowly moves, thus altering the position of the physical and magnetic poles. Initially, the planet’s orbit came closer to the Earth’s South Pole and the Sun, and was not visible from Earth. But it late 2012, Nibiru’s oblique orbit, which was 35 relative to the solar equator plane, proved to be quite visible and many pictures and videos were posted online questioning this new “star” in our skies.

However, no one in the mainstream media were asking these type of questions.

Why is that?

The short answer is because of NASA.

They decided to question the true orbit and return of Nibiru to our Solar System. The US government had urged them that it was required that they deny the existence of Nibiru in order to not cause widespread panic throughout the world.

NASA then prepared a very well-built simulation that projected the orbit of Nibiru. Transformed the simulation in video and “sneak” released on the internet.
The simulation done by NASA computers presented visually not only the displacement of Nibiru in its orbit, but also the orbits of all the planets of the solar system.

Published on Aug 28, 2013
Simulação da NASA sobre Hercolubus que estará em breve aproximando da órbita da Terra causando uma mudança extrema em nosso sistema solar

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:06:40 am by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 09:54:30 pm »
Swamp gas?
Chinese lantern?
Sun dog?
Lens flare?
PhotoShopped?
CGI?

None of the above :P

FATA MORGANA

Like this TRIPLE Sunrise over Gadnsk Bay

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:56:04 pm by zorgon »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 06:34:17 pm »
Surely, you can do better than that.

You do realize that we are inferring that the top round object is Nibiru, as the video documents the Sun's rising as the bottom flare...
   :P

From Wikipedia

"A Fata Morgana (Italian: [?fa?ta mor??a?na]) is an unusual and complex form of superior mirage that is seen in a narrow band right above the horizon.

I hardly call that a 'narrow band."

"It is the Italian name for the Arthurian sorceress Morgan le Fay, from a belief that these mirages, often seen in the Strait of Messina, were fairy castles in the air or false land created by her witchcraft to lure sailors to their deaths. Although the term Fata Morgana is sometimes applied to other, more common kinds of mirages, the true Fata Morgana is not the same as an ordinary superior mirage, nor is it the same as an inferior mirage."

"Fata Morgana mirages significantly distort the object or objects on which they are based, often such that the object is completely unrecognizable."

Perhaps you would be so kind as to point out the 'significant distortion.'

Anyone can plainly see, the object is not distorted in any way.

"A Fata Morgana can be seen on land or at sea, in polar regions or in deserts. This kind of mirage can involve almost any kind of distant object, including boats, islands and the coastline."

No mention of the Sun - or Nibiru . . . lol
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 05:22:56 pm »

Published on Mar 7, 2016
We had a big CME on the 1st, then the 4th and now we've got another one popping off today. What is with the crazy activity? Comets? Companions? Space Dust?

errrrr…Nibiru?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:08:32 am by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 04:15:58 pm »
We thinks we will share "Nibiru" photos and let the audience make up their own minds
as to whether or not these photos have any bearing on our shared reality.  :P

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:09:45 am by thorfourwinds »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 06:04:05 am »
Typical lens flare on those three photos.

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 11:02:16 am »
Although it seems like another topic I would like to ask because something is happening to our planet regardless of the cause and I have not ruled out anything.

A few years ago I was driving in our coastal Ca town headed East and was crossing an overpass looking at the highway below to the So. and off to the SW on the horizon I saw and incredible sight.

What appeared to be the moon only absolutely huge was sitting on the horizon, it was orange and was in the smile, horned cheshire shape which does not occur here. The traffic was pulled over watching and people stopped on the overpass with me to look. I had no camera. I hurried home to get it but the moon had already gone down.

I could find no photos anyone put online of this astounding "moon' but I wrote to an astronomer online at a observatory and asked what I had seen. he responded that i was seeing a Waning Gibbous Moon. I wrote back and said I don't think you understood me the moon was a horned moon and described again what i saw, he wrote back and just said it was a Waning Gibbous moon.

Last week my husband was coming home from the valley 2 hours inland from us East so he was headed West about 3 Pm he looked off to his left to the South-ish and saw a "mustache Moon" The moon was a narrow band two horns pointed down.

When he arrived home he told me there had been no place to pull over to try and take a picture it is a narrow winding road, but from home we could not see the moon until latter and it was the normal side pointed crescent that it should be.

This is just two out of normal things we have seen with the moon in the last 5-6 years and I have found many stories from other that have seen the same or other weird things.

My husband is in his late 50's and a very down to earth unimaginative person and although I am indeed imaginative and am willing to be open to anything and everything, I am scrupulously honest with a very few of exceptions I never have lied about even small matters. Clearly you only have my word for any of this  :) but assume that I am indeed telling the absolute truth, what is happening!!
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 11:20:38 am »
Last week my husband was coming home from the valley 2 hours inland from us East so he was headed West about 3 Pm he looked off to his left to the South-ish and saw a "mustache Moon" The moon was a narrow band two horns pointed down.

When he arrived home he told me there had been no place to pull over to try and take a picture it is a narrow winding road, but from home we could not see the moon until latter and it was the normal side pointed crescent that it should be.
Did the Moon, when you saw it from home, had the "horns" pointing to the left?

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 02:09:47 pm »
Did the Moon, when you saw it from home, had the "horns" pointing to the left?

Although I can't remember for sure if it was left or right, just normal, I do believe it was right.
When the debate is lost,
Socrates

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 03:14:12 pm »
Although I can't remember for sure if it was left or right, just normal, I do believe it was right.
I asked because of two things: first, you said "crescent", and a crescent Moon has the "horns" pointing to the left; second, if it had the "horns" pointing down when it was rising then it would have the "horns" pointing to the left when near the zenith and pointing up when setting, as that's what happens every time.

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 04:03:34 pm »
I asked because of two things: first, you said "crescent", and a crescent Moon has the "horns" pointing to the left; second, if it had the "horns" pointing down when it was rising then it would have the "horns" pointing to the left when near the zenith and pointing up when setting, as that's what happens every time.
Thanks.
I have never seen it that way even though I have seen a moon many times in the day. If the Moon follows the sun it seems odd.

The word crescent is derived etymologically from the present participle of the Latin verb crescere "to grow", thus meaning "waxing" or "increasing", and so was originally applied to the form of the waxing moon (luna crescens). The English word is now commonly used to refer to either the waxing or waning shape

I always thought the crescent was just crescent shaped.  :D Anyway another oddity is that often when looking outside at night the light from the moon a quarter, half or any moon can light the whole outside some nights like a full moon. This never used to be so.
When the debate is lost,
Socrates

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 05:50:57 pm »
I have never seen it that way even though I have seen a moon many times in the day. If the Moon follows the sun it seems odd.
I never did think of that until I saw someone asking about it one or two years ago in a different forum and someone explaining it. The different position of the "horns" is easy to explain as just a question of perspective if you lay on the ground with your head pointing north and your feet pointing south, that way, the position of the "horns" is the same during the whole journey of the Moon across the sky.

I always thought the crescent was just crescent shaped.  :D
A crescent Moon does have a crescent shape, but a waning Moon has the same shape pointing to the opposite side.

Anyway another oddity is that often when looking outside at night the light from the moon a quarter, half or any moon can light the whole outside some nights like a full moon. This never used to be so.
I suppose that's the same thing that happens with the Sun, some days have less light than others, even with no clouds visible, as other things block the light. Also, measuring light levels is not something our eyes are good at, as they are very good at adapting to different light conditions.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 01:24:35 pm »

Published on Oct 19, 2016
FIRST TRY THEY DELETED CRITICAL INFO SEE THIS ONE TO SEE THIS FOOTAGE -
Join Steve and his special guest, Scott from the NIBIRU PLANET X 2016 channel
as Scott brings forward evidence that busts the simulator shield.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 12:50:01 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 01:26:59 pm »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 03:36:01 pm »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter